• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pretty Little Slut Ch. 02

Pretty Little Slut Ch. 02

It had been a week since the night Beth had dressed me up as her "lesbian slut" and made me eat her. I had enjoyed it at the time, but was now embarrassed about the whole thing. I'd tried to initiate sex a couple times but she kept saying "Not yet."

Her parents had just picked up the kids for a sleepover, which had me hoping something would happen. As the car pulled away, Beth turned to me, and undid my zipper. She reached into my boxers, grabbed my balls, hiked them up high, and then let them drop. I groaned, and was instantly hard. She grabbed my cock and used it to lead me to the bedroom.

The thong and camisole from last week was sitting on the bed. I had spent the entire week feeling a mixture of shock and shame about what had happened. I had sworn to myself it would never happen again. But here I was, being lead by the cock toward them. What was I to do?

I got undressed, and put the thong and camisole on. "Spin for me, slut."

I did what I imagined to be a pretty little spin. It's funny how quickly my convictions could change when I was hard.

She pulled something from her nightstand drawer. "Pucker your lips, slut."

As I made kissing lips, she applied the lipstick. She spun me toward the full length mirror so that I could watch as she grabbed my breasts from behind. Then she gave my ass a smack. "Undress me."

I gasped as I pulled off her jeans, to see that she was wearing a pair of my boxers. When I pulled off her shirt, she was bare-chested. "On your knees!"

I knelt in front of Beth, as she pulled a dildo from under the covers. She put it down her boxers, and shoved the tip out through the front flap. She took a step toward me and put a hand on the back of my head. I felt my own cock get harder as I opened my mouth.

And suddenly I was sucking her cock. I closed my mouth around it, and let her hand move me back and forth. I had never wanted to suck cock before, but this was the horniest I'd ever been. I could feel the front of my thong getting wetter.

Beth pulled away and removed the boxers. She turned away from me, leaned forward onto the bed, and said, "Lick my asshole, slut."

I did. I licked all around it, over it, and then stuck my tongue in it. It tasted bitter, and all I wanted was more. I reached around to where she was still holding the dildo and jerked her cock, making it bounce back against her clit. She started moaning.

"That's it, slut. Keep that magic tongue going, and don't forget the reach around. Jerk me harder. Harder. Harder!"

Eventually, she moaned loudly and collapsed on the bed. I could feel her come soak the dildo. After a minute, her breathing returned to normal. "I'm offering a rare treat, slut. What would you like me to do to you?"

I asked meekly, "Would you suck my cock?"

She stood up and turned on me. "Never! Don't forget who has the cock here. I think I'll give you the fucking you deserve. Take off your panties and bend over the bed."

This was definitely getting out of hand, but I knew that she would hurt me if I didn't do as I was told. I did it, arching my back so my ass was in the air. I felt some cold lube running down my crack. The dildo was wiped along it to get coated. Then I felt the tip start to go in my asshole.

It felt weird. Not good, not bad, just weird. As it went in further, I felt my hole stretch further. Then without warning, it started to feel good - really good. One of her hands went on my hip, to pull me back and forth. She started fucking me harder.

And then harder.

I didn't realize I was doing it, but suddenly I heard my voice, high-pitched, shaking. "Oh fuck, oh please please please my dear. Please please don't stop. Give me the fucking I deserve. Please!"

My voice broke off in a whimper as I got closer.

As I came, and shot loads of jizz onto the bed, my high-pitched whimper continued until it almost became a scream. When I was done, I collapsed onto the bed, right into the wet spot I had just created.

I laid there, totally spent, the dildo still inside me. I felt a slap on my ass. "Clean this mess up. I'll be in the shower."

And I did as I was told.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pretty Little Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds