• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 03

A Secretary Changed Ch. 03

You should read the first two.... Of course it's complete fiction...all similarities are coincidence. .blah blah blah...

After Miss Jane left me kneeling..naked...collared, I stood. Going to the sink I looked at my reflection and sighed.

I had so many questions, so many to ask her. I started thinking of them as I washed my face. The more I thought, the angrier I began to get.

She got me drunk and took pictures. Filthy pictures. She would NOT get away with whatever pervy game she was playing.

I found some mouthwash, aspirin, and a glass to take both with. Just starting to feel a bit better, I remembered something.

I'm naked.

I don't know where my clothes are.

I don't know where I am.

I don't know who Miss Jane really is.

Taking a deep breath I wrapped a large plush towel around me and walked out to get to the bottom of everything, fiddling with my new, locked on, collar.

As I entered the bedroom Miss Jane was sitting on the end of the bed, her long legs crossed and smiling at me.

"Well you certainly look refreshed little miss big tits," she said. Again, smiling at me.

With just the slightest hesitation, just a slight crack in my voice I politely asked her, "Umm like, could you not call me that? I dont like it."

Her laugh made my eyes lower, my hands tremble. I could hear almost a note of evil in her laugh. And it chilled me.

To the bone.

"Well little miss big tits, you're really not going to like what I'm about to say then. " she said, sneering. As she eyed me up and down from my cute pink painted toes to my long blonde hair, I suddenly felt really scared.

"First of all pet, you've nothing to hide, I've obviously seen it all. Lose the towel." She grinned as she said this, licking her lip slightly.

Glaring at her I kept it on. "I'm not taking it off and like, where are my clothes?" I asked quickly.

Keeping her eyes on mine, she took out her phone. "So which of your contacts would you like me to send your first photo shoot to? Let's see. Daddy? Sister? Oh I know, your church website. Yes definitely them."

My mouth opened in horror. Could she? Of couse she could but, would she?

"You...you wouldn't do that, I mean, really?" I think I was trying to convince myself more then anything.

"You have exactly three seconds," she said as she started tapping on her phone. Her infernal phone..

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine....three years earlier...

Looking at my ringing phone, I saw at once it wasn't my dear Finley. My fiancee Finley Anders. After I said hello, the line stayed quiet for a second or three before she replied,"Well good morning precious, did you sleep well?"

I knew at once it was my new...friend. Jane.

"Listen, " she said, "I'm in my car outside your house, and I found your ring. Mind if I come up?"

I breathed a sigh of relief, though I felt a bit of trepidation at having this woman in my house. Especially considering the state I was in. Before I could answer there was a knock at the door. Putting down my phone I considered not answering but, with her in possession of my lovely engagement ring, how could I not?

It never occurred to me to wonder how she knew where I lived.

I went to the door, a bit shaky in my heels, and slowly opened it. There stood Jane, so tall in her heels. Before I could say a word she said "Come on," and pushed past me. And she wasn't alone....

"Fine then," I said, glaring at her defiantly. Slowly, unwrapping my towel I let it drop. Naked. Before her wearing only my collar. My new collar.

I deliberately kept my arms crossed over my breasts as she nodded. Trembling just a bit I kept a brave face on.

"Now you want to tell me what you're playing at?" I asked her. My blue eyes locked on hers. As she smiled and took out a small videocamera I sort of guessed, exactly what she was playing at.

"Good, you're defiant now, I like that," she said as she giggled a bit. "Makes it more fun to break a defiant spirirt."

As she talked I couldn't shake a sinking feeling. Maybe it was just my hangover but my tummy felt like it was doing turns and flops. Having a few seconds to really look at her I had to admit, despite being tall and amazonian, she really wasn't bad looking.

"While you were sleeping I made some changes. I took the liberty of deleting all your social media sites and profiles." As she said this I felt my body begin to tremble. Shaking, almost like a leaf all I could manage was to croak the word,"What?"

Continuing, she smiled, "Don't worry, soon you will have an actual website, and your first photo shoot will be on it."

"Y..you can't be serious." I stammered.

"Now, unless you want everyone you know to get a preview of your first shoot, and I don't think you do little miss church girl, you're going to kneel." Her voice suddenly less condescending and more, stern.

"Now!"

My world upside down now, still full of unanswered questions, with a whimper, I sank to my knees...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier....

As I watched, the three strangers entered my house. Jane, followed by two men. Two large men. Two large black men. One was easily over six feet tall with dreadlocks. The other? Let's just say the phrase brick house came to mind. He must lift weights for a living.

Closing the door I nervously followed them into my den. They acted like this was their house, not mine. The dreadlocked one heading for the liquor cabinet, the beastly one sitting on the sofa, Jane smirking at me from the foot of the stairs.

"I'm sure you remember these two from last night precious? " she asked with a wide grin.

Looking at them both I simply shook my head no. "Im sorry, I was a bit out of sorts last night," I replied. I wasn't aware at the time why I was so out of sorts. From three glasses of wine and two tequilas. The second tequila bought by Jane whilst I freshened up. Bought and laced with something.

"Well what's in a name," said Jane as she handed me a plain dvd. "What is important, I think you'll find, is this." She pointed at the dvd player.

As I kneeled down and inserted the disc Jane walked over and stood behind me, the two black guys enjoying the contents of my liquor cabinet.

Never a heavy drinker, nor my dear Finley, the aged scotch and fine cognac were leftovers from my first marriage I simply hadn't dosposed of. I'm sure he would be quite disconcerted to know two strange black men were swilling it like some cheap rotgut.

As I pushed play Jane bent down and placed her hands on my shoulders, firmly, saying, "You stay right there and enjoy this."

As the video began my jaw dropped and my eyes were wide open, oblivious to the chuckles and giggles in the room behind me.....

It's intermission time again. Just a little more background information for those of you paying attention. A little secret? I have a very low tolerance for pain. Any pain really. A paper cut makes me want to vomit. My waxing sessions every two weeks? I think I black out each time. Each and every time. And I pay them for that!

I think this may lead you to believe I'm easily led but, I really do swear that's not the case. Really. I swear. Anyways, it's surprising how a girl like me gets by. With the punitive high heels, the constricting bras, the waxing and plucking and sore muscles from working out. So much discomfort and it's soooooo unbearable but hey, I do get by. For now.

So, where were we?.....

Oh yes, now I remember.

Kneeling naked, except for a collar, locked on my slender neck, in front of Miss Jane. I glared up at her, my blue eyes sharp.

"Now I wonder what little miss big tits will do to keep her little photo shoot a secret?" she said with a smirk.

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes slightly.

"Yes I do believe you will do whatever, " she said smiling. "Let's test that."

She then tapped a bit on her phone and told me,"Pick up your phone, you should be getting a message soon, in the meantime, spread your knees."

Glaring up at her I shook my head no.

We didn't have long to wait. My phone dinged. The chirp loud in the silence between us. Thinking Miss Jane sent me a text I checked it. Number unknown?

Forgetting for a minute she had deleted all my contacts I opened the text. The contents?

***Jen, did you mean to send that to me? I mean you're lovely and all but, I saw enough of those when we were growing up***

Looking up at Miss Jane I couldn't believe it. My sister. She sent what I can only assume was one of the pictures she took of my naked breasts to my sister. Oh..my..God!

"Care to try another?" Miss Jane asked with a sneer, "or are you going to spread those sexy knees?"

My knees quickly parted wide. ...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier....

On my knees with Jane holding my shoulders firmly, keeping me in place, I watched in abject horror as the disc played.

My own living room. My dear fiancee Finley Anders lecturing out of town for a few days, thank God. I couldn't believe it was me onscreen, dancing, gyrating, stripping. The very same clothes I was wearing, coming off.

It was obvious Jane was holding the camera as it panned around, the same two black men in my house right now. On the same sofa I woke up on. Both stark naked as I stripped onscreen.

This couldn't be happening. I'm a Lady. A prim, proper, professional woman at the top of my career.

Giving two strange black men a naked lap dance. Each in turn as they fondled, groped , and squeezed my breasts.

The camera zooming in on my face, my eyes half shut. As I watched the angle changed, to show my body. Every naked inch exposed. Tbe contrast of my ivory skin to their ebony.

Offscreen I could hear Jane. "On your knees precious, time to party."

Onscreen my eyes looking at the camera, as I knelt before these two black men. Strangers to me. My mouth becoming acquainted with their cocks.

For twenty minutes, twenty horrifying minutes the disc played. My own personal porno. I sucked those cocks, back and forth, for twenty minutes. Then my engagement ring came off, by my own hand.....

Kneeling, naked and collared in front of Miss Jane I looked up and whispered on the edge of tears, "Why? "

"First of all pet, I do not answer to you. Understand? " was her reply. I nodded yes, pouting. "Good then, we do understand one another." She said.

The morning sun streaming through the window lit my cascading blonde hair as we looked at each other in silence. I could only fear what would come next. As it happens, I didn't have long to ponder my fate.

Turning on the camera and pointing it at me, she began to record. "You have a body built for sex pet." As she said that I blushed, my eyes down.

"Look at the camera pet, and tell me how many men you've slept with," she asked, sternly.

I wiped a single tear and, glaring at her, held up two fingers.

"Oh you really are innocent aren't you little miss big tits," she said giggling. "Don't worry, we will do something about that." She panned the camera up and down my naked body and smiled.

"You have nice tits pet, lift them for me," she said focusing the camera on my large breasts.

I glared at her, another tear falling as I shook my head no, remaining defiantly quiet. She sighed and set the camera down on the bed next to her.

I was completely unprepared for what came next.

Miss Jane reached out faster then I could blink my lovely long eyelashes, grabbed a handful of my silky blonde hair, and yanked me to her. Before I could scream she yanked my head down, forcing my toned yoga body over her lap, face down, my ass up in the air.

"I see we need to do this the hard way bitch!" she bellowed. My hands and feet scrabbling. Gasping. Thats when the blows started.

My blue eyes went wide in shock, my breath taken away. Her hand rising, falling, again and again. Each smack on my firm, pert buttocks sounding like a dry stick snapping in a quiet forest. Over and over she spanked me. Me! A grown woman over her knee getting spanked.

I'm not being dramatic when I say the screaming started around the 7th smack. My ass stinging. Burning. Turning a deep dark pink, then red, then purple.

I lost count as I screamed, then begged, then begged screaming for her to stop.

"Okay! Okay!! Please stop, please!! I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY!!!" I squealed.

She tossed me on the floor, sobbing and crying and said, "On your knees, now!"

Quickly getting on my knees, she slapped my beautiful sobbing face. Hard. Making my head spin and the stars come out like some romantic evening.

That's when the rules were given to me.....

(to be continued. ..let me know what you think so far....)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds