• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sheila

Sheila

123456

This is a rework of the original. I removed most of the swinging stuff and made it a true romance. I also tried to clean it up a little more. I hope you enjoy.

*

I was walking through the terminal at the Madison Wisconsin Regional airport when I heard the loud scream of a little girl about 4. I turned and saw this little tyke crying. I walked over and knelt down and asked what the matter was. "I can't find my mommy" she wailed. I picked her up and carried her to the ticket counter. I then asked her what her name was and she replied "I am Lil Bit." I think she meant Elizabeth. I then asked the ticket agent to use his intercom.

"Attention in the terminal. Will the mother of a little girl about 4 years old who answers to the name Lil Bit, please report to gate 12."

About a minute later or less, a very attractive woman about 25 came up and ran to her daughter. "Elizabeth, where have you been? I have been looking for you for the last 5 minutes or so. "

"I think she is fine, just a little scared. I saw her crying and brought her here so she would be easy to find. My name is Mitch by the way. Mitch Murphy." I also happened to notice that mom was not wearing any rings on her left hand. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a nice sweater.

"Sheila, Sheila Tate. I am pleased to meet you and thank you for rescuing my daughter."

"Sheila, I have some time before my flight. Can I buy you a coffee?" She must have figured I looked ok in my uniform. I am a pilot for the major regional airline there. I am 5'11" and weigh about 190. I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I am in pretty good shape as I like to work out and run. Not overly good looking but I didn't' fall off the ugly truck either.

"Ok. I have some time before my flight, so I would love to. It will help pass the time. "

We went to the nearby coffee shop and made small talk. It turns out both of us are from the Dallas area. She was up here visiting her sister. Before we knew it, an hour and a half went by. What got my attention is when they announced flight 4421 from Chicago had arrived. That was the plane to Dallas and what I was going to fly.

"What flight are you on" I asked Sheila?

"I am on flight 3455 to DFW. It leaves in about 45 minutes so I guess I need to hurry to the gate."

I just smiled and said, "Don't get in too much of a hurry. I hope you like my driving. By the way, I have enjoyed our time together. Do you think we can get together back in Dallas? That is if you are not married or seeing anyone."

"No, I am not married and currently single. I think I would like that if your schedule permits."

"Meet me at the terminal. You may have to wait a few minutes while we shut down the plane and stuff. Please wait for me at the terminal gate and I will buy you and Lil Bit dinner. We can eat at the terminal or you can follow me or I can drive. I would really like to get to know you better." With that we were off as I had to do the pre-flight checks.

We took off right on time but ran into quite a bit of turbulence just before landing at DFW. It was a bumpy landing due to strong cross winds as well. We did manage to land about 7 minutes early however. Once I finally got off of the plane, Sheila and Lil Bit were waiting for me.

Now would be a good time to describe Sheila. She is about 5'6" and weighs about 120 pounds. I would guess she is about 34 -22-35. She has flowing blonde hair about halfway down her back and big piercing blue eyes. She also has nice plump lips which would look great with my cock between them. I wouldn't mention that part to her however. Not yet, anyway.

When I exited the jet way, Sheila smiled and said, "I sure hope you drive better than you fly. My insides are all rearranged and I have to pee really badly. I didn't want to miss you or think I stood you up so I waited. Will you please excuse me for a minute?"

I nodded and said, "Sorry about the turbulence. We try to go around, but it was in our flight path for decent. I will be glad to wait right here. On second thought, meet me here and I will go myself."

We met back and I asked "Where would you like to go for dinner and do you want me to drive, or follow you?"

"I took a cab here so if you promise not to jostle my insides anymore, I think we will ride with you. We can just buckle the little one in the back seat. As far as where to go, I will leave that up to you."

"Just for you information, while I was flying that leg, I am actually only the co-pilot. I guess I need more practice." I was laughing as I said it. We ended up at a nice steak house. Since it was only about six in the evening, we had a nice long dinner. "Tell me about yourself. How is it that a very beautiful woman such as you is unattached?"

"Well I may as well get the baggage out of the way. Once I tell you about me, you will know why. Very few men are willing to put up with a divorcee and kid. I am a twenty seven year old dentist just starting out. I met my husband in college at UT. We met in our sophomore year. He graduated in petroleum engineering and me in pre-dentistry. We got married immediately graduation. I got pregnant right away. It was tough, but he was making good. I had four years of dental school. I was also racking up student loans. Between the first and second year of dental school, Lil Bit was born. That added to the stress. Tom, that was his name, began going out with his buddies. He would get drunk. Since he was gone a lot on jobs, I kind of ignored it.

One night during my last year of dental school, just before I graduated, he came home all hot and bothered. I was studying for my last finals and dental boards. I rebuked his advances figuring he would understand. Well he didn't and hit me. He slapped me on the cheek actually. I told him never again was he to do that. He went to bed mad.

About a month later, I was late getting back home after interviewing with a dentist about a job. Dinner was not ready and he became pissed. He beat the shit out of me. I grabbed Elizabeth here and drove to a shelter. They took care of me and I filed for divorce. It was final a few weeks ago. It took almost a year. I have not wanted to get involved with anyone since I left. So there you have it. I am a divorced woman, with a toddler and over a hundred thousand in student loan debt. Do you want to leave yet or should I just call a cab? Oh and by the way, my ex-husband still thinks he owns me." Tears began to roll down her cheeks.

I took my hand and wiped some of her tears. "You are a very beautiful woman with a super little girl. I have immensely enjoyed what little time we have had together. I don't even know if you are interested in me but I would love to date you and see where this goes. Your ex must have been a fool to let such a smart and beautiful woman go.

I guess I should tell you about myself so you can make your own judgments. I am 32 years old. I have a degree in construction management from A&M. I am in the Air Force Reserves. I went through ROTC and got a commission as a 2nd lieutenant. From there I went to flight school at Shepherd. I did well and flew F-16 fighters in Afghanistan. I did two tours. After my six year commitment was up, I transferred to the reserves. I applied at American and got on as a co-pilot. Flying is my passion. I also flip commercial property. That is where I make the majority of my income. Flying for a regional pays peanuts but like I said, it is my passion.

If you want to check me out some more, I have a good buddy of mine who is with the FBI. We met in flight school. I am an only child and have no kids that I know of. So between my job and the reserves I am not home as much as I would like. As you can see, we all have some baggage, just different kinds. So what do you say, shall we see where this goes. I will tell you this; I am looking for something long term, maybe even marriage eventually. I am not looking to just get in your panties."

Sheila looked at me with her big beautiful eyes, "I hear what you are saying. I would like to see where this goes. I have to tell you though, I am scared. Tom was a great guy until after we got married. I don't know that you won't be the same. Also, you have two of us to consider. Plus the fact that Tom will be a part of our lives since we have joint custody is something for you to think about. I know this is only the first date but it is good that we have laid it all out there."

"So you have a sister. What about your parents or any other siblings?"

"My Dad, Daniel, has a Swedish heritage. My maiden name was Elender. He is a professor of physics at A&M. My mom, Frieda, is a professor of English at the same university. My sister, Hope, is a pediatric resident in Madison. She is married to a cardiologist. She is two years older than me."

"Wow. It sounds like I am getting involved with a really smart family. At least I hope I am. I am an only child. My parents live over in Austin. Dad, James, works as an engineer for the city. My mom, Laura, is a paralegal with a law firm." It was getting to be about ten PM and Elizabeth was getting tired. "Do you trust me to drive you home or should I call you a cab?"

"I would appreciate you taking us home. We don't live in the best of neighborhoods so that would be nice." Sheila lived in the western part of Dallas just outside the slum areas. It was low income and not the safest of areas. "I know it's not much, but my lease is up in three months. I have been looking but can't seem to find much that is affordable on my income. Believe it or not, dentists just starting out don't make much and with my loans, it does get tough. Asshole does not pay me alimony but he is good about child support."

I gave her my cell number and told her to call me anytime, especially if she needs anything at all. "How about lunch tomorrow? We can take Lil Bit to a park or something."

"I would like that Mitch. So far, you are tuning out to be a nice man." As I got ready to leave, she gave me a nice light kiss on the lips. "Good night Mitch."

The next day, I called Sheila and arranged to pick her up about ten in the morning. It was a nice spring day in April with the temperature in the mid-seventies. I packed us a picnic lunch. We went to a park nearby that had swings, a merry-go-round and assorted slides. Sheila was wearing conservative shorts and tank top. She also wore a bra. We spent the next two hours chasing Lil Bit and swinging her and riding on the merry-go-round. At lunch time, I spread a blanket and broke out lunch. It was simple with nothing more than sandwiches and potato chips. I also brought soft drinks and water. I picked up a couple of juice boxes along the way.

"Mitch, you thought of everything. Thank you for including my daughter. Most men would have wanted me to find a baby sitter."

"Well pretty lady, if I want to have any chance at a relationship with mom, I really need to relate to the most important thing in mom's life. Her little girl. "

"She really seems to be taken with you too. She is usually very shy around strangers. By the way, where do you live? You have been to my place."

"I live about thirty minutes from here in a loft apartment. It is one of my renovations. I did most of the work myself. Would you like to see it after we leave here?"

"Sure why not. It would be fun to see what kind of handy man you are."

After lunch, we stayed and played for about another hour. Lil Bit was getting tired. We decided it was time to leave. I put her in to her car seat which I had moved from Sheila's car, a ten year old Honda Civic. About ten minutes after we left the park, the little girl nodded off.

"You know, a girl could get used to this. You are a great conversationalist; so far a perfect gentleman and you interact with my daughter very well. It makes me kind of scared. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Men are usually such sleaze. Since my separation, I keep getting hit on with the slimiest of lines. No one even thinks about me the person. I think most guys believe that since I have a kid, I am an easy fuck. Please excuse my language."

"Sweetheart, I know we just met, but I feel the same way; not that you're an easy fuck. I want to get to know the real you. I want to know what lies behind all that beauty. I am not going to lie to you. I do hope that eventually we can get to the level where we end up making love. I am not about to try and push you. I know you are coming out of a bad relationship. If I want to have any chance, we will move at your pace. I am not perfect nor do I pretend to be. I can be dense, but I will try to never hurt you and I promise you I will never ever hit you. I just don't believe in that."

"Can I ask how many women you have been with and any serious relationships? It seems to me that on first glance, you should be married with ten kids."

"To be honest with you it has been between ten and fifteen. I lived with two but it just didn't work out. Being gone a lot does not help. I hope you can put up with my traveling. I will tell you this; I have never dated more than one woman at a time. I wish some of the women I was with could say the same. What about you? How many have you been with?"

"I have been with only three guys. The first was in high school. As usual, I lost my virginity at prom. The second was in college, before I met Tom. Then there was Tom. Since my separation, I have not wanted a relationship. Now you come along and I am really beginning to rethink that." I had to smile at that.

"Sheila, if and when you are ready to go down that road, I will gladly get any blood tests you want. I know I am clean because I get a yearly flight physical. I just want you to be sure. Again, no pressure. You tell me if and when you are ready."

We arrived at my apartment. It is a loft style on the third floor of a building I am renovating. I buy them relatively cheap, then fix them up and either sell them or rent them. As of now I own three apartment buildings and have flipped about a half of dozen more. Some are commercial buildings and a couple of houses. As such, my yearly income is in the low to mid six figures. I am not hurting but I don't live extravagantly either.

My apartment is about 1800 square feet with a large separate bedroom and en suite bath. The bath has dual sinks, a large jetted tub and separate shower. The kitchen and living room are one large room. I do have a separate guest bath. The kitchen has all stainless appliances, quartz counter tops and a large sink. I have an area in the living room set aside as office space with a computer desk and dual monitors. My living room has a leather couch and love seat with a reclining chair. Of course one wall has an 80" flat panel TV. with surround sound. When Sheila walked in, she was amazed.

"This is such a lovely apartment. The view is gorgeous. For a man, you have good taste." She was giggling when she said it. "I wish I could afford something like this. I know I will eventually."

"You told me your lease is up in about three months. Let me look around for you. Maybe I can come up with something. If you don't mind me asking, what can you afford?"

"I am straining to make 700 per month. And that is in a not so nice area of town. Plus I have to drive 40 minutes to work and day care. You saw my car. I need to think about that as well. Once I get some clientele built up, things will be better but you know how it goes."

I was working on a renovation on a floor down below. That apartment was about 1200 square feet but I could easily build a wall and make it into two bedrooms. It only had one bath. I had an idea but was going to wait till I finished it. In the mean time we continued to date over the next two months when the apartment was finished. We still had not been intimate yet, but I felt it would not be too much longer. I also knew I was falling in love with her and hoped she felt the same way.

The week before I showed her the place, I was traveling quite a bit. Two weekends before I had my reserve duty as well. She didn't seem to mind but she did greet me enthusiastically when I got home.

"Sweetheart, I think I found you an apartment. It is in my building but it is smaller. It still needs some painting but that is about it." I figured I would let her pick the colors.

"How much is it? You know I can't afford much."

That is the thing; the owner is a good friend of mine. I think I can get you a good deal. Let's go take a look."

When she saw it her first reaction is, "There is no way I can afford this. This has to be at least a thousand per month."

I just smiled and said, "How about 600 and that includes utilities."

"What she screamed. You are kidding. What is the catch?"

"There is no catch. I told you I am friends with the owner. Well I do happen to like myself very much. I can't let my girls live in a dangerous part of town now can I. I wanted to wait till I completed it before I showed it to you. As you can see it does need painting but I wanted to let you guys pick the colors. What do you say; would you like to move here?"

"Is what you just said true? Are we really your girls?"

"Yes. I don't want to scare you, but over these last months, I have fallen in love with you and Lil Bit. I know we have a few things to work out with Tom or I would have simply asked you to move in with me. I knew you would not want that, at least not yet. I don't know how you feel about me but I want to lay it all on the table."

Sheila came up to me and gave me a big hug and a voracious kiss on the lips. "I have fallen in love with you too. It scares the hell out of me. The way you treat us as a package deal is wonderful. You have been so patient with me. I do have to ask though; can you afford to rent it to me so cheap?"

"Honey, having you and Elizabeth near me where I know you are safe is worth way more than any additional rent that I could have received. I would offer to let you live here rent free but I don't think you would accept that. But in answer to your question, yes I can afford it. Now shall we start you moving? I want you in here as soon as possible. As you know I leave in another month for two weeks in the reserves. What do you say?"

"I have to say two things. The first is when can we get my stuff and the second thing is how about those blood tests, for both of us?"

"I have a friend who is a doctor. He is a cosmetic surgeon but he was a flight surgeon before. Let me give him a call." Since it was a Saturday, I called Dr. Bob Frost on his cell and put him on speaker. I met Bob and his wife Francine when I was in Kandahar. He was the flight surgeon there. "Bob. This is Mitch Murphy. How are things on the golf course?"

"Hey asshole. What's up? It has been what three months since you called. What do you want now?" He was laughing.

"I need a favor."

"I told you after the last time, I wasn't going to bail your skinny ass out again."

Sheila gasped when he said that. "No, I have met a very beautiful lady. I think she is the one. Anyway, we want to both make sure we are clean, if you know what I mean. Will you do it?"

"Meet me at the office in thirty minutes. I will bring Fran. She sticks better than I do."

"Thank God for small favors. We will be there."

When we met Bob and Fran in the parking lot, I introduced Sheila. "Damn Mitch. I thought John hit the jackpot with Caitlyn. How in the hell did your scrawny ass snag this beautiful creature?"

I replied, "You noticed I simply asked for STD tests. I said nothing at all about checking her eyesight." We all bust out laughing.

Two hours later and an expensive lunch, we both were given a clean bill of health.

Sheila looked up at me and with a longing smile, "Mitch, take me back to your place and make love to me. Truly make me your woman. I have to say, that if we do, it is just me an you and for long term. I am not just a one night stand."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sheila

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds