• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Downfall of Arya Pt. 01

The Downfall of Arya Pt. 01

Arya slowly woke, confused. Something hurt... Arya's eyes flew open as she realized what was happening. She immediately started to struggle, her body being held in place by ropes and by a pair of hands at her waist with a bruising grip. He grunted as he fucked the girl faster, uncaring that he was hurting her and not trying to make the experience pleasurable for her. There was something in her mouth that kept her mouth open in a wide 'O', and she felt the ropes being loosened from her wrists and ankles. Arya was flipped so the man fucking her was below, but before she could do anything to try to pull away, another man stepped behind her and penetrated her virgin ass. She cried out in pain, feeling as if she were being ripped apart. Arya saw a man step in front of her, and he gripped her pony tail hard, forcing her to swallow his hard length. Two man grabbed her hands and forced her to jerk them off while others crowded around to watch, beating themselves off at the sight.

The men had drugged Arya the previous night and had dressed her up like a whore. They had shaved her pussy clean and put a garter belt around her waist to hold up sheer red stockings. She had black ten inch heels on her feet, something they had chosen to make sure she couldn't walk. They had put a plaid green and black skirt that covered nothing more than the two inches just above her mound. She had a thin white button down cropped top that was three sizes too small covering a quarter cup bra that pushed her C's up high, and a tie to match the skirt rested between her breasts. Her hair was in a pony tail and she had on thick makeup.

The first man to cum was one who was jerking himself off. His seed landed on the sheer stockings, a stark contrast of colors. Arya felt one man who was jerking himself reach into the shirt and quarter cup bra, pulling out one of her bouncing breasts and playing with her nipple until it was hard. Another on the other side of the poor girl followed suit, and the man in her ass came. He pulled out, and was immediately replaced by another. Arya sobbed bitterly, smearing the mascara they had put on her. One of the men that was using her hands to bring him off shot his load in her face. All of the men got two turns with Arya before they finally took a short break. The man who had held out the longest each time, the one who had been using her pussy, pulled her collapsed form up by the tie. Arya was covered from head to toe with their cum. Some of it dripped off her face, some was coating her breasts and her back. Some was staining the stockings.

A lot was overflowing from her ass and pussy, and her lips were coated white from swallowing so much. She tried to stand and was slapped. "On your hands and knees like the bitch you are..." he growled. Arya obeyed, and he led her towards the window. He ripped off her top and pressed her hard, cum coated nipples into the cool glass. "Look out there..." he growled, pressing her face close to glass as well. "Your neighbors. Your friends. They will all know what a slut you are come morning." He jerked her head back to look at one of the other men. "Smile for the camera..." he growled. Arya's eyes widened just as she was penetrated from behind again. The man who had originally been in her mouth fucked her once again with a fury, pressing her tits to the glass. Arya gasped, praying that no one was awake and watching.

Moans escaped her unwilling lips, and one by one, each man used her again, each drawing moans and cries of pleasure from her mouth. Once she had been used again, Arya was tossed to the ground, the cum spilling from her battered pussy. The man who seemed to be in charge pulled her nipples hard, and pulled something out of a nearby bag. She realized what he was going to do just as he did it. He pierced her nipple and put a ring through the fresh hole. The crying girl tried to struggle as he did the same with her other nipple. She screamed and tried to pull away, but he grabbed the rings and tugged, making her hold still, but scream louder. That earned her a slap to the face.

"You are my bitch now..." he growled. "You will do as you're told, exactly as you're told, and nothing more or less. Now be silent..." Arya immediately quieted, scared. She was forced to crawl again, and was led to her basement, which was set up now as a torture chamber. She stared, wondering when and how they had done all of this. She was shoved into the center of the room and two very thin dildos were shoved into her ass and cunt, both of which were still dripping from the men's seed. "Do not let either drop, or you will be punished..." she was told.

*****

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Downfall of Arya Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 359 milliseconds