• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Asian Wife Pays the Loan

Asian Wife Pays the Loan

12

Ed loved his job doing field work regarding medium to high risk business loans. He was an army brat and knew several languages, which came in handy as he had to work a route that took him through China town. He kept his linguistic abilities a secret as wanted his clients to feel relaxed around him and not think of him as some sort of spy.

Su or Sue Ng worked in a gift shop with her husband who was twenty years her senior. He was a good man and she genuinely enjoyed all the opportunities that America afforded her. However, she did have a strong prejudices against certain people. She was not a bad person, she just believed the lies other people had told her.

Ed stopped in the shop to talk to the Ngs about their business loan. Mr. Ng explained to Eddie that he had a cash flow problem right now as he had a lull in business at the same time he was stocking up the store for the holiday rush. He wanted a deferred payment on his loan. Ed told him it would not be too big of a problem.

He left the store then realized that he needed some headphones for his MP3 player and went back in. Sue was talking to her husband about him in the most insulting and racist language he had ever heard in his life. When they realized Ed was in the store there was silence for a moment, then they asked him if he needed anything. It took all of his self-control to not let his anger show. He said he was just pricing some headphones but had to run.

His anger was made worse when he went back to the office. Bill from accounting was on his usual ball-breaking expedition and gave him a hard way to go over the loan extension. This was settled by Bill's boss who quoted the unofficial "give 'em a break" policy used in that area. Still the unnecessary shit he had gone through did not help his mood any.

The more he thought about it the angrier he got. But what was he going to do? Bust up the store? That would land him in jail. The next time should he deny the extension? That would only prove Bill was right. He used to think of Su as sexy in a librarian sort of way with her glasses and hair always in a bun. But now he knew her as a racist bitch. And he still needed some headphones.

He went to a nearby newsstand to see if they had any headphones when fate stepped in. Normally he did not look at porn but as he was looking for the headphones he could see a DVD box cover poking out from the cardboard that is supposed to cover up all but the title. It showed an Asian woman sucking on a big black cock. Though the girl looked nothing like Sue it planted the seed in Ed's mind. He thought about Su doing the same for him. He thought it was impossible with her racist mouth and all. But the more he thought about it the more excited he got.

When he went home he thought about it more and more. So much more that he went out and bought the DVD and spent the night jerking off about it thinking of Sue. It took him another week to put his plan together.

"What do you mean foreclosure proceedings may start?" Sue asked shocked. "My husband explained to you we had a cash flow problem. I will call him." Ed had timed it so that her husband was out at the health club at the time he did every week, something Ed had known. He could feel his cock rising but he knew he had to take his time.

"Let me explain something to you now," Ed said as struggled to control both his anger and his lust. "I have had to hang my ass out there for you at work, taking shit from the company auditor, just to have you laugh at me and say..." Sue's mouth dropped open about a foot as Ed repeated back word for word what she had said in her own language. "Yeah you ought to be careful it's not top secret to speak your language you know. Now we ought to discuss the foreclosure."

Sue in a panic said she was sorry and asked if there was any way he could help her. Ed looked around the store then walked over to the cooler and picked up a bottle of some Asian brand of beer. Sue wondered if he wanted the it as a bribe.

"I think we ought to talk about this in your office. Or do you want your workers to know of your money problems?" Su had one of the girls come and watch the counter and they went in back. She locked the door behind her for privacy. Ed turned on the radio so the people outside would not hear them.

"Now how do you want to work this out?" she quite innocently asked as Ed took in the sight of her taunt little body. Her straight jet black hair, her small tits that seemed to defy gravity and her slightly pouty lips. He could feel his cock rising.

"Well I will have to go through a lot of shit to get them to stop the foreclosure so I figure you have to make it worth my while. And there still is the matter of all those bad things you and your husband said about me. Those ugly racist things. I can hardly believe I heard them come out of that beautiful mouth of yours," at that compliment she blushed slightly.

"Did you ever hear about the American custom of washing someone's mouth out with soap when they curse?" She said that she had seen it in a cartoon but she did not think people really did that. She asked if he was going to do that to her.

"No but I am going to wash that racism back down your throat with something else, like my cock," she looked stunned and pretended that she had not heard him. He then repeated it to her in her own language adding that it was a take it or leave it offer and that he was going to walk out in a moment and start the foreclosure proceedings.

"Open my fly and pull it out," he commanded.

"Now!" Sue said as he remembered one of her cousin's daughters who had been born in America and had dated a black man. The family had disowned her. They made comments about her ruining herself for his huge dick. Sue had wondered about if it was true but never thought she would find out first hand, until now.

Her hand trembled as she reached over and pulled down Ed's zipper. She undid the snaps on his boxers and pulled out his cock. She gasped as even semi-hard it was twice the size and thickness of her husband's, and she was never left wanting by him at all.

"What sort of woman could handle this?" she thought to herself even as her eyes were fascinated by how big and thick he was. She began to rub his cock and it began to grow still bigger. For Ed, who was always turned on by Asian women this was a dream come true.

Ed's cock under the friction of her tiny hands grew to its full size, Sue hoped that she could get away with just jerking it off, but Ed reminded her of her duties. Fully dressed and still wearing her glasses she got down on her knees.

"I-I-t won't fit in my mouth! No way!" she stuttered.

"Your mouth was awfully big when you said..." and he repeated again what she had said the last time he was in the store.

Sue hesitated and then knowing she must save the shop leaned forward. Ed watched over what seemed like a million years as her lips opened almost comically wide as she grew closer and closer to his cock. He could feel the heat off radiating off of them as she hesitated one last time, then after one last bit of hesitation she opened her mouth still wider as she took him in. Timidly at first she only sucked the very tip of his cock. For him it was a fantasy come true.

Sue still could not believe how solid and dark his cock was or that she was actually sucking on it. Her lips were stretched around it in a nearly airtight seal as she started to take it deeper.

He told her to take it deeper still and she told him she could not, "Bullshit!" he said and grabbed the back of her head, "Relax," he told her and began to push her head further and further down his shaft. With each push another half inch of his dick disappeared into her warm mouth. At the seventh inch she gagged, he pulled it out of her mouth and let her cough and when she was done he put it right back in and pushed her head down even further.

"That?s it! Get a rythmn going! Suck! Suck! Suck! Oh yeah!" He then pulled it out of her mouth and slapped her across the face with it leaving red marks on her cheeks. "You going to say those things again?"

She sobbed a little and in a quiet voice said "No." He slapped her again and asked if she was sure, she told him she was "Good," he said "You are much too beautiful to have all that hate inside of you. "Now it's getting a bit dry so spit on it!" She made a sour face and then spit on it lightly.

Displeased he said, "No, really spit on it. Come on! Hawk it up," She spit on it again. He told her to do it again and again until his cock was coated and slick. Her reward was that he rammed it back in her mouth before she was ready for it. She gagged again but he kept going telling her to take it deeper and deeper. Her spit ran down her chin as she did not even have time to swallow.

He reached over and opened the beer and drank down half of it. "Hmmm! Not bad. A little weak but tasty. Now listen when I cum it's going to be in your cute little mouth, the minute that I am done you are going to drink the rest of this beer down. Understood? Don't take my cock out of your mouth just nod your head up and down."

Ed got a kick out of the way his cock bent slightly as she nodded. Her jaw was aching and she hoped he was about to cum. No man had ever lasted as long as he had in her mouth. As she looked up he spit into the beer.

"I'm going to cum! Remember, every drop down your throat. Oh yeah! Suck it faster! Faster!" he pleaded.

Sue braced herself, she felt his cock spasm twice and then she tasted his juice flooding her mouth, she gagged again a little when it hit the back of her throat but she kept swallowing, it was at least twice the amount her husband came and it tasted saltier. After she had milked his cock to his satisfaction she took it out of her mouth and he put the beer to her lips, she gulped down the bottle as quick as she could. She felt tipsy getting up.

Ed helped her to her feet and then surprised her by kissing her, she did not know if she felt lightheaded due to the beer or the kiss. He asked her if she liked what she had done and she said "I did not like it! I just did it to save the store. What I said was wrong, but you are a bully!"

"Is that so?" he said grabbing her. He put his hand down the waistband of her pants and snaked his fingers through her panties and into her wet pussy. "So you did not like it. Huh? Well let's make sure you really don't like it okay?" he began to finger her pussy and she started to squirm.

Suddenly he took one of his big thick fingers and thrust it right up into her cunt. She jumped up into the air. He held her tight and continued to finger fuck her, at first she tired to pull away, then she drew near to him biting into his shoulder so as not to scream. She trembled as she came again and again.

"So, you don't like? Well I'll tell you something, the next time you and your husband are late again with a payment you will be the one who has to pay, with interest. And the next time I am going to take all of you. I am going to bring you back to my place and I am going to fuck you in every hole you have all weekend long. You dig! You dig! You dig!? Ed had repeated the last words over and over because each time he said them her pussy got wetter and wetter and she came harder and harder. The thought of him fucking her was clearly turning her on. The more she said no the hotter she was getting.

After a few more minutes Ed pulled his fingers out of Sue's panties and turned off the radio. The girl at the counter gave her an odd look, and Ed said "Good-night," to her in her own language as he left. Outside he sniffed his fingers and smiled.

A few weeks later Ed was at the shop. Sue shamefaced stood towards the back. Seeing the man she had sucked off and had later fingered her pussy was more than she could bare. Her husband, however was happy with Sue's recently stepped up sex drive. He could not believe how much better she had gotten at oral sex.

Sue's husband explained that he might need another extension next month to buy more holiday stock, so he might be late again with the mortgage payment. He could not understand why his wife gasped when she heard that or why her eyes had gone so wide. "Relax," he told her "It's just a late mortgage payment."

She would not hear from Ed for another few months.

Ed looked through the papers at his desk; it was a quiet day at the loan company; then he saw it; the report had the address of the variety store owned by Mr. and Mrs. Ng.

It turns out the Ngs had indeed wanted to refinance. He went down to their store to talk to them.

Mrs. Ng looked worried as she talked to Ed with her husband by her side. She knew what was going to come next. And part of her welcomed it. She never had told anyone, but that time she was sucking Ed off had turned her on. His cock was so much bigger than anyone she had ever had, and it was so forbidden. The Ngs could barely tolerate some of their daughter's white boyfriends; but a black man? They had told her if that ever happened she was either to never tell them, or to never come home.

"So what day is convenient for you two to go over the refinance papers?" he asked. The company's line was to try to keep the loans active even if they took less profit rather than go through collection agencies. Mr. Ng said every day but Thursday. Ed made a note of it as he gave Mrs. Ng a quick look.

That Thursday he came back to the store. Mrs. Ng smiled at him as he said he had some papers he had to leave for her husband. They went into the back office; the one in which she had sucked him off, to talk about the loan. "Now you remember what I had said would happen if you or your husband ever missed a payment." he said.

"But, you are too big! I can't fuck you, I'm still, able to have a baby."

"I don't want to hear that shit, are you still a little racist? Are you? I don't care because I saw that way you looked at me; the way you looked at my cock that day. I bet you have thought about it all the time. Come here. Come here now!"

Nervously she walked over to him. Ed grabbed her and kissed her deeply, her mouth opened and his tongue went into it and was met by her little one as he squeezed her tits. Then his hands grabbed her ass.

Sue could feel him pressing against her stomach. She wanted to pull away, but another part of her wanted him inside of her right then.

Ed told her it was either she let him fuck her or default on the loan. He went to the door of the office and locked it, and then he turned up the radio, like he had done the first time. He went back to her guiding her hand to his cock. She felt it through the fabric of his pants. It was so big she was scared. He told her to pull it out. She started to make excuses but then she unzipped his fly and pulled it out. It was so big and heavy. He told her to rub it as he kissed her, his hands feeling her small pert tits.

"No, too big won't fit.' Sue said as she pulled on his shaft.

Ed laughed saying he was sure it would fit, he opened the snap and then unzipped her jeans. His finger slipped inside her panties and he felt her tight wet pussy, she trembled as he fingered her; "After we are done here we will be spending the weekend together. I have dreamed of fucking you since the last time." ee said kissing her on the neck as his other hand squeezed her breasts.

Sue trembled as he fingered her. Then he walked over to the chair and sat down, he waved his cock at her. Su got onto her knees and held his cock steady, then she took it into her mouth, her lips stretching tightly around it, her eyes squinting as she struggle to take it all in. He reached down and pulled up her shirt, then his hands reached around her back and he unsnapped her bra, she tried to say no, but kept his cock in her instead mouth.

His hands touched her bare tits, and he squeezed her nipples, "Nice!" he said. Her hands jerked his cock as she sucked it. "I want to see you finger that pussy of yours as you suck me off. Come on little momma don't be shy. That's it. Now reach your hand in there and rub it. Don't be shy." he instructed her and was pleased to hear the wetness caused by her fingers rubbing herself.

"Yeah to think of all those racist things you used to say, not knowing that I knew your language. Now you are sucking my dick. Topless." If her husband came in her marriage was over, and somehow that excited her, being the good wife and mother was hard at times, now she was a whore and part of her loved that someone else was in control.

Ed stood up and helped her to her feet; he took his cock and held it up and pulled her close to him, placing his cock along her stomach, she could feel how long it was, the tip was pressed under her breasts while his balls were pressed against her naval, she shuddered in fear, there was no way she could fit that monster sized penis into her. Was there?

He kissed her deeply pushing his tongue into her mouth, his hands reached down to pull down her jeans.

"Here? He was going to fuck me here? In the shop?" She thought as his thumbs went into her waist band at either side and pulled down her jeans. Ed put his hand between her legs, he smiled at the wetness he felt, then he stuck a finger inside of her, as he kissed her, carefully he worked her pussy keeping her just inches away from orgasm.

Using his free hand he helped her step out of her jeans followed by his taking off his own shirt, then his shoes, his pants and underwear soon joined them on the floor.

Sue looked at his well-buffed body in awe, naked his cock even even bigger. He then pulled her panties down and off. With his hands he pushed her legs slightly apart and kissed her well-trimmed bush, going lower he kissed her pussy lips, then she felt his tongue slide into her and start to lap. Her breathing grew faster, her breasts heaved with each orgasm she lost control as Ed watched and then he knew she was his.

He sat down on the desk holding his cock up, wordlessly she knew what she was going to do next, what she had to do next.

She climbed on top of him, facing him with her feet planted on either side of the him she pushed up slightly as her hand guided his cock. She felt it press against the edge of her pussy, she nerved herself and slowly started to squat down on it, she could feel herself stretch to take it into her. Ed loved the look on her face as her eyes squinted and her breathing grew faster. She made a little gasp as it finally entered her all the way. Oh the plans he had for her.

She could not get over the feeling of fullness she felt as his fat cock head entered her. She stopped for a moment, then she squatted down even further on his cock letting it slide into deeper into herself Ed reached behind her and held her ass as she began to ride him.

She kissed him wildly with total abandon. She was fucking a black man, and was loving every second of it. Ed took total control of her grabbing her hips and thrusting into her as he sucked on her tits. Then Ed stood up with his cock still inside of her, and walked her over to the table, he got her up on it and slowly putting one leg over his head after the other twisted her around so she was leaning over the table with him behind her.

He let loose fucking her as hard as he could, slapping her ass as he did so. He then had her get on her hands and knees on the table pushing her ass way down as he reentered her. This position allowing him to grab her tits or play with her pussy as he fucked her.

"You ready to take my load?" he asked her, she nodded barely able to speak. His thrusts became longer and deeper then he felt himself cumming and buried his cock as deep into her as he could, Sue could feel his sperm splash deep inside of her, her pussy now ruined forever for her husband's cock. She milked him with her vaginal muscles until it finally grew limp. Sweating he slowly pulled apart from her. His jism ran down the back of her legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Asian Wife Pays the Loan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds