• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Broken Ch. 06

Broken Ch. 06

12

Thank you all for taking the time to read my stories. I hope you enjoy this chapter as the Master/slave relationship progresses. As always, I appreciate your support and feedback.

*****

Ben returned to the great room where she remained on her knees and elbows on the coffee table as he had left her. He slipped out of his swim shorts and approached her from behind. She was aware of his presence but was unable to see what he was doing. He placed his strong hands on her hips and held her as he began to move toward her. She felt the tip of his erection as he directed it toward her slit. He removed his right hand from her hip to run a finger along her opening to make sure she was wet. He then used his hand to help position his cock directly into her cunt. He leaned into her. Once he had penetration and felt her wet flesh he drove his member into her well-presented vagina.

When he finished his first excursion into her opening his belly came in contact with the metal hook. He pulled back then thrust hard as he held her by the hips. His groin pushed up against the steel hook which drove it just a little deeper into her rectum with a sudden push. The sensation was unique and she wasn't sure whether it was pleasurable or uncomfortable. Her body reacted with a small spasm. After several hard thrusts she decided that she liked the movement of the ball inside her. He came explosively then stopped abruptly and stepped back. She felt disappointed when he withdrew. She was just on the edge of cumming but not quite there. She almost said something but stopped herself and bit her tongue.

"We'll have to see what else we can do with that new toy later. I'm going to remove it for now. You are to clean it later and keep it for me when I request it again," Ben instructed her.

He untied her hands from the device and repositioned them one at a time on top of the table. The ropes tugged as he untied them which made the hook move around forcefully inside of her. She held her breath when the movement tested her limits for discomfort. Without warning he suddenly unhooked it from her hole as he withdrew the ball slowly. She felt as though she was having a bowel movement. The sensation made her shiver. She could still feel the sensation inside even after it was out.

"Okay baby, I have some presents for you that are really more for me. I got a new outfit that I want you to wear for me tonight. I also got some basic makeup things that you should be able to fix yourself up pretty nice for me. This is going to be a date night for us. I hope you do well to please me and I'm not disappointed. There are other things that you will see laetr"

"Baby???" He had mentioned some lingerie before but what was with the new pet name? What was he expecting as far as entertainment? She weighed her options but would have to think about this before doing anything rash. He brought forth a plain white shopping bag that looked pretty full and something that hung from a hanger, covered in black plastic. She was pretty sure that it was a dress.

"This is a complete outfit with the makeup and other miscellaneous stuff. There is some perfume in there for you to put on as well. Show me your best look. I have to leave you for a few hours this afternoon. When I get back I'll come and get you in your little casita. I'm going to take you back there now so you can get ready. You will have roughly two hours so be prepared. You will be in the first submissive position that I taught you when I return."

He carried the bag and dress while she held the hook in her hand. He didn't bother to put a leash or anything on her as they left his house and walked across the patio to the casita. She looked out at the desert as she followed him in through the open casita door.

"Interesting," she thought to herself. "He is really getting trustful. I wonder if he thinks that I would never attempt to escape or if he's that confident that I couldn't escape."

He did lock the door behind her with the keyed deadbolt and did re-apply the ankle shackle with the padlock. She felt less trusted again.

"You can leave your right stocking and shoe aside until I get back to release you," he explained. "Now get ready and put your hook away in the night stand drawer after you clean it up."

"Yes, Sir," she said meekly, he mind busy with other thoughts.

Despite being his slave, she couldn't wait to see what kinds of things he had picked out for her. Did he even have a clue as to dressing a woman? He said goodbye. The last thing she heard before he was gone was the unmistakable sound of the deadbolt sliding into its plate.

It was interesting she thought that he did leave her untethered on the patio. Would that ever leave her an opportunity for her escape when the time was right? She'd have to watch how that went in the future - always look for patterns for predictability, she thought.

She took the shopping bag which was heavier than she expected and set it on the couch. The first thing she did was to tear the wrap from the hanger to find a beautiful little black dress. Linda held it up in front of her. She could see all the delicate lace around the edges with a plunging neckline. Not surprisingly the length of the dress was relatively short. It looked like it would show off her new trimmer figure quite nicely. She draped it over the couch as she peered into the shopping bag. She noticed right off that there were many silky black things. The ornately woven extra wide bra strap caught her eye so she pulled it from the bag. It was a corset or "bralette" style that extended half way down to her navel. The bra cups were a finely woven design with patches of delicate mesh. It was edged with black lace as well. The lacey fabric contained elaborate patterns and would surely look sexy she thought. The wide strap was made to tie behind her neck, leaving her upper back uncovered. She slipped it on and felt how well it fit. The ornate bra felt nice against her breasts.

She noticed some fancy stockings and removed them from the bag. She examined the nylon stockings and noticed the lace around the tops of them. There was a matching garter belt and very revealing panties. A pair of high-heeled shoes was still in the box. She had to open the box immediately to see what he had chosen for her. The shoes had stiletto heels with straps that would wrap several inches up her ankles. She looked at the tags. Everything was expensive and appeared to be the right size for her. Another box held quite a bit of miscellaneous makeup, shampoo and the perfume. She hadn't heard of the name on the purple bottle so she sprayed a bit on her wrist. It smelled very nice and also expensive. She sprayed a little more on her other wrist to enjoy the sweet fragrance. She found a comb on the bottom - very much appreciated. It will be nice to wear some clothes again she thought, if only for the evening...or maybe longer?

Linda had to clean that unusual hook and put it away as it made her nervous every time she saw it lying in the paper towel on the counter. She took the hook and brought it into the bathroom. She cleaned it and wrapped it in tissues before storing it in the night stand. She then returned to the bathroom for a nice shower with the bottle of shampoo in hand. As she turned on the shower. She had some bar soap and a washcloth but the shampoo smelled so nice when she lathered it in her hair. She massaged her scalp and washed her hair again after rinsing. She felt like a woman who was about to have a nice meal and who knew what after that? She was so absorbed with showering that she nearly fell over the side of the tub when she accidentally tripped herself on the tether when her eyes were closed. She barely caught herself on the plastic shower curtain which slid down the tiled wall on top of her. That last bit was just too much and she started to cry. She knew that she wouldn't be able to keep a positive attitude much longer. She thought about her friends and family back home and cried aloud. She was truly screwed and she wanted out. She was determined to find her way back to her old life but it seemed so hopeless.

"Just breathe deeply," she said to herself. "You have to stay strong so you can get that SOB the first chance you get. Just lull him into complacency and give him what he wants for now."

She turned off the water but struggled to get the shower curtain back up in place. That tether was bothersome and was turning her right ankle red now. Several times before she shut off the water in the shower it had reached its limit and jarred her leg. She stepped out of the tub and took the towel in hand. She looked at the foggy mirror and wiped a circle in the middle. Her face looked pitiful and she could see the redness in her eyes. Linda picked up the comb to see what she could do with her snarled hair. It was a struggle but she combed it down on both sides. She forced a smile but she could still see the sorrow in her eyes.

She wished that she had a razor to shave her legs before she put on the silky stockings. She also wondered whether the tiny thong would cover her bush. Eager to try on the clothing she wrapped the towel around her body and went to the main room in her small abode. She felt human again somehow after being able to bathe completely. She had lost track of time and tried to figure out how long before she had to be ready. She had forgotten to check the clock when he left. She figured that there was still at least an hour. She'd have to check the clock when she got out of the bathroom.

That captor, Ben puzzled her too. Was he a naïve kid at heart or was he a mean and nasty man who just needed the right trigger to set him off? Was he going to play with her in a romantic manner later or was there something more ominous about his plans for the evening? She was pretty sure that he had other outfits for her too based on things that he had said and the packages that she had seen. That made her doubt that he was a monster. He seemed to treat her more like a toy or a dog. He seemed more affectionate than disdainful or sadistic. She was excited about his use of the term, "date night" but she hadn't forgotten that she was still his slave. He had mentioned about doing things to her that he couldn't even do to a paid prostitute. He had already choked her once. The possibilities made her shudder. She'd continue to cooperate until she had a good plan. She also needed to learn more about his weaknesses. Seduction by a woman could be a very powerful force. He seemed like the kind of guy who could be pussy whipped.

Linda walked by the microwave and saw that the time was nearing 6:00. Plenty of time but she really wasn't sure when he'd be back. She couldn't wait to check out the new things so she hurried over to the couch where the bag and hanger from Ben rested. She almost wasn't sure what the thin strap was until she pulled it from the bag. It was the back of a slinky thong. She slipped into it and found it left her nearly bare. Thankfully the front was more generous than the strap in back. Linda ran her hands over her ass and felt nothing but bare skin. She wasn't sure how the garters would work if she had to remove the thong first. She had never worn a garter belt before so it was challenging to figure out how to adjust everything. She put it around her waist, just above her hip bone and fastened it in front. It was too loose to remain in place so she found the adjustment hooks and tightened it to a comfortable fit. She put the bra on again. Even though it wasn't firm it provided a surprising amount of support. The height was more than she was accustomed to but looked very sexy. He was setting his own trap by giving her the tools to seduce him. The extra lace below the cups helped to lift her breasts. She could see her areolas and nipples through the black lace. She felt how it caressed her breasts.

Mostly out of curiosity she had to slip into the left stocking. She bunched it up to first place it over her foot and calf. She loved the silky feel as she slipped the laced top up to her upper thigh. She placed the clasps from the garter belt onto the stocking and held her leg out. Damn, that was a great look. The lacy pattern hid her leg hair pretty well. She rolled her leg to see it from all sides. Perfect, she thought.

Linda couldn't wait to try on the dress. It felt as though it had been ages since she had last been fully clothed. She slipped into the fine garment and zipped up the back. Her steel wall-mounted mirror over the sink didn't give the best view but she thought she looked pretty hot. The band around her neck blended in with the collar and complimented the look of a seductress. She walked over to the couch to try on one of the shoes. It was stiff but it fit perfectly. The heels must have been about three inches high and gave her quite a lift when she stood on her left foot. She had to try the other one too so she slipped it on her bare foot. She practiced walking in them because she felt a little bit unsteady in the heels. She left them both on for the practice.

Now into the bath to see what she could do with the makeup. She found a complete selection of foundation, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and lipstick. She did what she normally did with her eyes except with more intensity. She was dress to kill, she thought as she looked back at the mirror. He'd tell her anything with enough seduction and cock teasing. Could a slave do that to her Master, she wondered? Maybe he was even going to serve alcohol with dinner and really let his guard down.

The clock told her it was just past 6:30. She paced nervously, straightening things as she went. The place was so small and there was so little to clean that she found herself just walking back and forth, occasionally looking out the small window. One time when she looked out she thought she saw a horse walking behind the barn. She looked for about fifteen minutes but it never reappeared. Was there a horse at his place too? Interesting. Another possible tool means for escape. She had only ridden a horse once in her life when she was a teen so it wasn't like she could hop on bareback and ride away but there might be other options there. Finally, out of sheer exhaustion she went over and sat down on the couch. Not knowing what he expected she figured that she'd get in the one submissive position that he had taught her. She waited, tapping her feet nervously. She laid her head back and soon her eyes drifted closed.

"What on earth are you doing sleeping like that?" he demanded with a loud voice just after he woke her by shaking her right shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Sir. She blurted out, still waking from the nap. "I must have fallen asleep."

She kept her eyes down not knowing how angry he had become He stood over her with his hands on his hips staring.

"Look at me," he demanded. "What do you think I should do with you to make sure this never happens again?"

She slowly raised her head. She could see the irritation in his eyes.

"I'm terribly sorry, Sir. It won't happen again," she said with a trembling voice.

"You can be sure of that," he scolded. "In the meantime you need to be punished. I believe in swift justice. Since this is date night and you're looking so pretty - You do look awesome by the way, we'll just get this over quickly so I can make dinner for us. Go around the back of this couch and bend over the back—NOW!"

He lifted her out of the sofa and walked her around before bending her over the upholstered back. He lifted her dress and set it over her back.

"This is your lucky day, Linda. Just half a dozen swats and you'll be off the hook this first time."

Before she could react or say anything she felt a hard slap of his hand to her exposed left cheek. She heard the sound before the sting radiated out from her left cheek. She struggled, causing him to take a firmer hold. The next one on her right side seemed much harder, probably because of her reaction to the first. She grimaced.

"Ooh, I do love to see my handprints on your bare white ass," he said , taunting her.

Four more quick smacks and he pulled her dress back down. Her eyes were watering from the pain of the spanking. She also sensed a bit of arousal from his dominating treatment of her. Was she a masochist at heart, she wondered?

"Go back around and sit on the couch. Take off that right shoe and we'll get that stocking on your right leg."

She did as he said but her bottom was still stinging and it hurt more to sit. She slipped off the shoe as he unlocked the ankle restraint. He handed the stocking to her.

"Here you go Linda. This will complete your outfit. Put it on along with the shoe."

Linda slipped the stocking onto her right leg then struggled to fasten the garter belt while holding up the dress. Ben came to her aid and held her dress so she could use both hands on the garter belt. He stared longingly at her in the outfit that he had chosen specifically for that evening. He was struck by the transformation that had occurred with the clothing and makeup. It occurred to him just then that he had never seen her all dressed up before. She somehow looked more confident and well... human.

"I can see you pussy right through those panties," He said to lighten the mood and as if he didn't know how sheer they were. "That's a very nice look for you."

She found herself blushing even though it seemed very odd to her that she even cared what he thought.

"Come with me now over to my place. I picked up some fresh things for our dinner. You can help me make the salad."

He walked to the door, unlocked it and held it for her. She was still feeling the tingle of the spanking on her bottom as she walked tall in the heels. The added strain to her muscles back there seemed to heighten the sensation, especially when the short black dress swished back and forth over her bare skin. She followed him again across that patio. The effect was somewhere between painful and pleasurable; she wasn't sure why the spanking had aroused her so. The heat of the day had not abated. Once again she was unrestrained as she walked with him to his place. The patio was like their no man's land. She breathed deeply in an attempt to calm herself before entering his lair. He ushered her into the kitchen. A bag of groceries sat on the counter. She was busy looking around when she felt the all too familiar awareness of the ankle shackle being locked in place on her left side this time.

"We'll be having some wine tonight, Linda," he stated as he opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of merlot.

He opened it and poured two glasses. He handed one to her as he brought his along as well. He swirled the wine in his glass, smelled it then took a sip as though he were a wine connoisseur. She doubted that for some reason.

"Cheers," he said as he lifted his glass to hers and clanked them together.

She loved wine and took a sip after he did first. So he was serving alcohol. She hoped to be able to ply more information from him this evening. She felt like it would be great to get really drunk and hopefully forget about things for a while but she also wanted to use this opportunity to coax more information from him. She wondered if she could get him to drink a lot without having so much herself. He was thinking the same about her as he had in reserve another bottle of the same wine plus a white zinfandel in case she didn't like the merlot. They smiled at one another before he started to unload the groceries.

"How do you like your steak?" he asked as he pulled out two rib eye steaks from the bag.

"Medium," she replied, her mind fully engaged wondering about every question that he asked and for what he might be probing.

"Prefect, me too. I want you to make the salad. You'll find the ingredients all in that bag. I got all sorts of veggies. I'm going to prepare the meat for the grill. Have some more wine. Help yourself when that glass is empty."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Broken Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds