• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 05

Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 05

What's up people? My name is Nadeeya Osman, Somali-Canadian Muslim, die-hard tomboy, proud lesbian and student-athlete residing in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The other day, I went to the City of Montreal, Quebec, for a university basketball tournament and while I was in la belle province, I had some unexpected fun with my teammate Afaf Lahoud, a Lebanese chick I've known for years.

Let's just say that Afaf Lahoud and I definitely play for the same team, in more ways than one. Also, we're the only Muslims on the women's basketball team at the university. Alright, folks, I don't mean to brag but I definitely have a way with the ladies. I prefer to go after the difficult and deeply repressed ones. That complex woman who knows she's gay but abstains from lesbian sex for religious or social reasons. I find repressed women's pussies taste better on my tongue.

Last week, I ran into Amina Khalid, a tall, brown-skinned Somali Hijabi with a seriously fat ass whom I've had my eyes on for some time. We don't run in the same circles because Amina is one of those Hijab-wearing, super-religious Muslim broads and I am definitely not of the same clique. Among Somalis in the City of Ottawa, I am considered an outcast because I'm a die-hard tomboy, only show up at Masjid when I feel like it, and I don't play by anyone's rules but my own.

Amina Khalid, the wonderfully thick Somali Hijabi turned out to be a lot of fun. I approached her as I saw her exiting the mosque, if you can believe that. Amina's got an ass so fine I couldn't resist. I brought her home for some fun, and totally turned this bitch out. Amina's pussy tasted wonderful. I don't care if a woman calls herself straight or lesbian or bisexual, nor do I care what color she is or what religion she follows, if I want that pussy I will find a way to get it.

Amina Khalid was a lot of fun, but I am the lesbian version of a "player" and I wasn't about to go on a pussy hunger strike while in Montreal. That's why I put the moves on Afaf Lahoud, a fine-looking Arab broad who's been making doe eyes at me for some time. Like a lot of Somali lesbians, I find Arab lesbians attractive, but I prefer a challenge instead of a lovesick broad who's begging me to take the cookie.

Still, I was far from the City of Ottawa, my old stomping grounds, and I didn't know of any lesbian bars or nightclubs in Montreal. What do I mean by that? Oh, simply that beggars cannot be choosers. So when Afaf came to me, I welcomed the lovelorn Arab chick to my hotel room, and had myself some fun. Just what I needed to get Amina Khalid out of my system, folks.

I lay on the bed, stark naked, rubbing my tits together and fingering my pussy while Afaf Lahoud put on a show for me. I don't typically like the whole lesbian strip tease thing but Afaf's got a banging body. Tall, with light bronze skin, long curly black hair and light brown eyes, her curvy naked body glistening in the dim light, Afaf definitely had her charms. I gestured for her to come to me and Afaf grinned seductively, then did as she was told. Time for Miss Lebanon here to show me what she's made of.

Typically, I like to be the boss in the bedroom, but tonight was a bit different. I don't know how I ended up on all fours, getting my ass spanked and licked by a very horny and delightfully bossy Afaf, but I kind of liked it. Afaf began licking my asshole while fingering my wet, hairy pussy. Good thing I just showered because otherwise things might have run less smoothly. I was moaning in pleasure as Afaf ate my ass like a pro.

Seriously, lesbian sex is frigging awesome and there are so many ways of doing it, and I'm happy to say that I am open to most of them. After Afaf finished polishing my wet pussy and sweaty asshole with her tongue, I returned the favor. I licked the sexy Lebanese mama from her head to her toes, and had Afaf moaning and crying out as I worked three fingers then a fourth into that hairy cunt of hers.

After making Afaf Lahoud scream my name, I decided to finish Miss Lebanon off. I donned my favorite strap-on dildo, and then told Afaf to assume the position. Grinning wickedly, Afaf got on all fours and I got behind her. I smacked Afaf's thick Lebanese derriere for fun, and she giggled girlishly as I eased my strap-on dildo into her cunt.

I gripped Afaf's hips tightly as I slammed the strap-on dildo deep into her cunt. Ladies and gentlemen, in my twenty years upon this earth, I have fucked a lot of women. Black women. White women. Arab women. Hispanic women. Persian women. Turkish women. Aboriginal Canadian women. Christian. Jewish. Muslim. I fucked them all, but I have never heard a woman scream as loudly as Afaf Lahoud, seriously!

I fucked Afaf hard, and then switched things up, for I wanted to look into her face while fucking her. I shoved Afaf on her back and she wrapped her long, athletic legs around my torso. Afaf caressed my tits as I fucked her, and I batted her hands away. The Lebanese broad locked eyes with me, and I kissed her passionately, then slapped her face. Afaf laughed and then kissed me, and then surprised me by slapping my own ass.

Well, alright, folks, I won't try to act like I am not impressed. This Arab chick was definitely full of surprises. I kind of like that in a woman, especially in the bedroom. I fucked Afaf real hard, and my Lebanese diva gave as good as she got, and it was definitely a night for the ages. I've got no complaints, people, Afaf Lahoud absolutely rocked. I definitely had fun in Montreal. When I get back to Ottawa, I'm definitely going to add Afaf to my list of top secret, on-call pussy providers. Every lesbian player has one of those.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds