• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 06

Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 06

As Salam Alaikum, people. My name is Amina Khalid, and I'm a young Somali-Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study at Algonquin College, and these days, ladies and gentlemen, life simply couldn't be better. I recently discovered that I am a lesbian, a fact that I am slowly learning to accept. There are many women like me in the Muslim community, I'm just more honest about it than most.

The way I figure it, the Muslim community is like any other community out there. We have our share of lesbians, bisexuals, transsexuals and gays. I am that prototypical Muslim sister who wears the Hijab and traditional Islamic feminine robe everywhere she goes. I walk around with the Holy Book of my Faith tucked under my arm, and I can recite every word it contains by heart. I am a good Muslim sister. I also feel sexually and emotionally attracted to other women. It is possible to be Hijab-wearing Muslim woman and a dyke. Believe me, it does happen.

With my girlfriend Nadeeya Osman away in the City of Montreal, Quebec, on a basketball tournament, what's a horny lesbian to do? I am twenty years old and sex is something new to me. Before Nadeeya, I hadn't even kissed a woman. In the few months since we've gotten together, I have begun to explore my sexuality. Sex with Nadeeya is fun, and my favorite Somali Muslim butch lesbian definitely knows how to lay it down, but I'm curious about what else is out there.

After the steamy threesome I had with my close friends and fellow lesbians Khadija Hussein and Fatima Ali, I can't get enough of the female body. I want to have sex with more women. Lesbian sex is absolutely awesome and I want to explore it in all of its forms and splendors. It's a good thing that there is no shortage of lesbians in the Muslim community. Let the wicked fun continue, ladies and gentlemen.

I went to the Masjid the other day, and I prayed alongside the other Muslim sisters in the women's corner. Just another Hijab-wearing, conservatively attired Muslim sister, doing Saleh like a proper Muslim should. As I exited the Masjid, someone hollered my name. I turned around and saw this tall, good-looking Somali lady named Maimuna. The lady in question is a good friend of my aunt Zahra Khalid, and I felt a pleasurable frisson when she walked up to me and hugged me.

Understand that I've known Maimuna for a long time now, for she is close friends with my aunt Zahra and my mother. I had always found the tall, attractive, elegantly attired Somali lady fascinating, but couldn't quite put my finger on the reason why. I found Maimuna attractive, but didn't know what to make of my feelings for her. How could I? I didn't even understand myself at the time.

Maimuna is one of those religious Somali Muslim sisters I know. The lady's Instagram is full of pictures of her trip to Makkah and Medina for Hajj, the sacred trip which all Muslims are supposed to undertake at least once in their lifetime. All these things came to mind as Maimuna approached me, and we embraced and started talking about our lives. Truth be told, I hadn't seen Maimuna in quite some time.

The six-foot-tall, curvy and lovely, thirty-something, Amazon-like Somali lady told me about all the things that had happened to her recently. Maimuna worked at a government office for a time, making decent money, then she got leg go due to budget cuts. The Conservative government has been getting rid of a lot of people in government offices across Ottawa, and you know us brown people are the ones they love to get rid of.

I sympathized with Maimuna as she told me these things because as a brown female in lily-white Ottawa, I know all about how women like us are considered expendable. If you're a university-educated person of color with ambition in Ontario, Canada, you're the last hired and the first fired. It's simply the way of things in supposedly liberal and tolerant Canada. Welcome to our world.

Maimuna and I went to the nearby Bay Shore Mall and grabbed lunch, and caught up. I felt giddy, sitting across from Maimuna inside the Bay Shore Mall's crowded food court. This tall, lovely Somali sister is so smart, funny and well-traveled, and yet Maimuna was friendly and humble, rather than full of herself, unlike some Muslim sisters I know. So much that, well, I did something which stunned us both.

When Maimuna asked me how life was going, I told her about my recent realization and slow acceptance of my emerging lesbian identity. I don't know who was more surprised, Maimuna or myself. Smiling at me, Maimuna gently laid her hand on mine, looked into my eyes and then told me that she understood. I looked into Maimuna's eyes and that's when I knew. Maimuna, the tall and lovely Somali Hijabi with the Amazon-like body was like me. A woman who loves women. I smiled and Maimuna returned my smile, and I knew at once that interesting times were upon us. Fate is funny, wouldn't you say?

As I said before, I only recently acknowledged my lesbian identity and I am delighted by the wonders of lesbian sex. That's why I went home with Maimuna, and had myself some fun with the tall, simply gorgeous, Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim Amazon. We smiled at each other as we walked to her place. Maimuna lives in a tall building about five minutes from the Bay Shore Shopping Center and nearby OC Transpo Bus Station.

Once we got to her place, Maimuna and I didn't do much talking. We started kissing and groping each other in the elevator, and then once we got into her apartment, on the seventh floor, we got right down to business. We undressed each other, and began exploring each other's bodies. I marveled at the sight of Maimuna's tall, curvy loveliness. My eyes drank in her lovely face, curvy body, big tits, thick round ass, and long, thick and sexy legs. A world of woman which I was dying to explore.

Grinning, Maimuna drew me into her arms, and we kissed passionately. Falling into Maimuna's bed, we did our thing. Maimuna got on top of me, and we kissed, and I caressed her big, firm and absolutely breasts. Maimuna moaned softly as I worked my magic on her. Maimuna giggled as I playfully slapped that thick Somali derriere of hers, and then delighted me by sitting on my face. I proceeded to lick Maimuna's pussy and fingering that tight asshole of hers.

Ladies and gentlemen, I've got a sexual confession to make. I am a big-booty Somali Muslim lesbian and I absolutely love getting freaky with other big-booty Somali Muslim females. Maimuna had an ass that was absolutely magnificent, and I loved the smell, taste and feel of it. Later, I put Maimuna on all fours, spread those thick ass cheeks of hers wide open and licked her asshole. Maimuna cried out in pleasure as I worked my magic on her.

Maimuna was proving to be delightfully submissive, something which amazed and thrilled me because she's so tall and bodacious. I loved having this curvy gal as my sexual pet, seriously. I donned a strap-on dildo and fucked Maimuna with it, kissing her and fondling her tits while Maimuna wrapped those big, strong legs of hers around me as I fucked her with gusto. I like that kind of passion in a woman, seriously.

After giving Maimuna's cunt a good fucking, we got into the sixty nine position and Maimuna licked and fingered my ass while I ate her pussy. The highlight of the evening came when I sat on Maimuna's ass, and the mature Somali gal licked my pussy and asshole like a condemned woman eating her last meal. What can I say? I like a woman who can eat pussy and ass with the best of them. Frigging hot, right?

Maimuna is something else, ladies and gentlemen. After all the mean and wicked things we did, the tall Somali broad still wasn't sated. You should have seen the look on my face when Maimuna asked me to fuck her in the ass. What do you think my reply was? I smiled and grabbed some Aloe Cream from Maimuna's night stand, while the tall Somali Amazon got on all fours, ready to play.

Donning the strap-on dildo once more, I kissed Maimuna's thick, round ass and then fingered her asshole before lubricating it good and prosper. I gripped Maimuna by those wide, sexy hips of hers and worked the dildo slowly into that asshole of hers. Maimuna definitely was no stranger to butt fucking, since the dildo went in relatively easily.

The sight of Maimuna's thick round ass swallowing my strap-on dildo caused my pussy to twitch in excitement. I began to fuck Maimuna with gusto, since she was begging me for it. I fucked her hard, and even pulled on Maimuna's long black hair, freed from her Hijab at last, while fucking her in the ass with my strap-on dildo. We went at it until Maimuna squealed in orgasmic, then begged for mercy. We both had a very good time.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am having a good time in the City of Ottawa. I, Amina Khalid, born and raised Muslim, am loving lesbian life in the Capital. I'm out to a few people, and they're all like me. Other Muslim women who love women. Maimuna and I are definitely going to be meeting regularly for some fun, and it's nobody's business what is going on between us. We're Muslim lesbians, and since the world isn't ready for us, we have to be discrete. It's fun, isn't it? Welcome to our world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 408 milliseconds