• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Lost on a Mysterious Planet Ch. 01

Lost on a Mysterious Planet Ch. 01

Today began like every other day, even though later it most certainly would not be. I woke up at exactly 7 a.m., ate breakfast, showered, got dressed, and hopped into my old beat up Ford Focus to drive to school. I was a third year student at the University of Utah, one of the most prestigious schools in Utah. I choose this school because it was closer to my house and offered a great IT program. So far I enjoyed my school and even joined the track team to get more involved.

It was now about 8 as I pulled up to the school's parking lot with about 20 other students, including my girlfriend Stacy. Stacy was a tall blond who was more on the shy side. I met here at one of the track meets and we just sort of clicked.

"Hey Stacy wait up!" I called out to her. She turned around and stopped to wait for me.

"Hey Lance glad to see you made it this morning." She said as I finally got to where she was waiting.

"Hey I've been better than usually." I said laughing as we walked through the doors to the school.

"Well you better be coming over tonight, because I have got something very special planned." She said seductively, which was very unusually considering she never let me see her naked.

I turned toward her and said "Oh! Like what." I was confused, she never invited me over I always had to ask.

"You'll see just make sure you get there around 7 or you'll miss out on the fun." She turned into the class she had been walking to leaving me standing in the middle of the hall like a moron. So I quickly ran to my class on the other side of the building.

For the most part my day was very uneventful. Up until my last class period, that is computer science with Ms. Yuri. Ms. Yuri was also really nice to me: she gave me lots of "tutoring" after school which usually involved me fucking the hell out of her then her giving me an A on whichever test was coming up. It was, of course, a great arrangement for multiple reasons except I always felt so bad for Stacy. I mean yeah we've been dating for a long time but I haven't gotten anything. She even almost broke up with me for accidentally touching her tits.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Edric." Ms. Yuri greeted me in her usual seductive voice.

"Good Afternoon to you to Ms. Yuri and aren't you looking sexy today." I said taking in her beauty. My eyes stopped at her D cup breasts and stared for a moment.

"Like what you see Mr. Edric." She said moving her shoulders back to make her breasts more prominent.

"You know I do Ms. Yuri." I said with a wink then I left to take my seat.

"Good Afternoon class." Ms. Yuri said brushing some of her long black hair away from her eyes. "Today we are going to be learning about computer protection. . ." I zoned out thinking about Stacy and how absolutely hot she is. I mean she's not Ms. Yuri but she'll do until I graduate. Yeah it's cruel but she'll find a man more her speed eventually I just don't know if she was worth the wait.

Ms. Yuri, as per usual, gave a long lecture about the use of computer protection and why it's important to protect both your files and your computer itself. The class went by slowly but eventually the bell rang signaling the end of my school day I gathered my stuff when I noticed that everyone else had already left besides Ms. Yuri.

"So Lance looks like we are alone again. What ever will we do all cooped up in this room?" Ms. Yuri said as she locked the door. My brain was not functioning properly and my cock had become raging hard which was prominent in my track pants. "And it looks like you have an idea. It's so hot in here." She said as she unbuttoning her shirt slowly and seductively. Her shirt fell to the floor and she was left standing in a skirt and her lacy black bra which supported her D cup breast nicely. "Why don't you come over here and help me with my skirt?" She asked innocently but she knew as well as I that she was a slut.

"That sounds great Hitomi!" I said calling her by her first name. I walked over and reached for the zipper on the side of her skirt. I quickly found it and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor revealing the fact that she was not wearing panties. "Well Hitomi it seems you are a filthy whore disguised as a teacher." I said and groped her tits through her bra.

"You know me so well." She said grabbing my crouch and rubbing my cock through my pants. "Now why don't you show me how much of a filthy whore I am, and shove this monster down my throat?" She began pulled off my track pants making my 8 inch cock start to poke through the front hole of my boxers. She got on her knees and pulled off my boxers and I grabbed her long black hair and shoved my cock down her throat.

"Aw fuck yes." I said as I felt Hitomi's throat tighten around my cock. I began to facefuck my whore of a teacher hearing nothing but moans fill the air. I began to force my cock deeper my balls touched her chin and waited there. "You like this don't you?" I asked in between moans as I let her take over sucking my cock. "You like having your students cock deep down your throat." I said as she picked up speed and began to rub her pussy. Without a word I took my cock out of throat and pushed her back onto her desk.

"Yes Lance please fuck me. I've been waiting for this." She said as I aimed my cock at her wet pussy.

"AW YES!" I yelled as I shoved my cock all the way into her tight wet pussy. She moaned and wrapped her slim legs around my back forcing me deeper into her. I thrusted in and out of her pussy and grabbed her tits and squeezed.

"Yes Lance . . . ah play with my . . . ah tits." And I obliged. I squeezed her tits and occasionally pinched her nipples. This caused her to cum while my cock was balls deep inside. I felt the walls of her pussy close in on my cock causing me to also begin cumming.

"FUCK YES HITOMI!" I shouted as I came inside my sexy teacher.

Once I finished I kissed Hitomi goodbye and hurried home.

I got back to my apartment at 5 just in time to take a shower and get nice clothes on. Then the guilt hit me. Stacy was about to give me something I had always wanted from her and I took it from another woman. I was ashamed of how foolish I was; little did I know it was my last mistake.

"I have to tell her what's been going on." I said to myself before I looked at the clock and realized it was time to go. Quickly I grabbed my keys jumped into my car and left to Stacy's apartment.

I knocked on the door and only waited a few moments before she opened the door. She had tears in her eyes as if she had been crying for hours now, but something else was different. She wore a black robe with a necklace with a glowing purple stone in it. Also her skin was red, like the color red.

"Stacy are you okay." I asked after a very awkward silence. I felt uneasy, now that I think about I probably should have left but I was worried about her.

"Okay! Okay! OKAY!" She yelled obviously angry. "You've been cheating on me for a long time now haven't you? I'm just your current plan aren't I?" How could she possibly know, not about Ms. Yuri but that I don't plan to stay with her? "Well Stacy Ricks is no one's second plan. And how dare you think I'd invite you over for sex." How could she know this?

"Stacy! How did you find out?" I asked finally getting a word in while she rants.

"I've always known. You are my next target." WHAT! TARGET!

"Like an assassination?" I asked quite literally praying that she wasn't going to kill me.

"No but I won't be the one to answer your questions!" I was so confused. I was in shock that one she knew everything and two that she planned to punish me in some way.

"Stacy can't we . . ." I started but she stopped me before I finished. I began to feel like I was in the air. Then I looked down and realized I AM IN THE AIR! "Stacy what are you doing?"

"Sending you to a place where you can't cause any more pain." I was terrified. What is she going to do to me? "LANCE EDRIC I BANISH YOU FROM EARTH FOR AS LONG AS YOUR HEART BEATS!" She shouted and black smoke came out of her mouth and circled me. Then blackness.

"Where the fuck am I?" I asked myself trying to assess my surroundings. The room was large and I was in a chair in front of what looked like a desk out of a sci-fi movie. I looked around and saw many books and awards. My vision was blurry so I couldn't make out what it said but I had a feeling I was in someone's office. Suddenly the door opened. I jumped out of my seat ready to kill whatever had walked in when I noticed it was a woman.

"I mean you no harm sit down." She said in a reassuring voice. I listened afraid she might hurt me or worse. I took a good look at her. She had brown hair that went down to her shoulders, an extremely nice pair of tits, and she was literally orange. "So tell me your name." She said taking a seat behind what I'm sure was her desk.

"Lance. Lance Edric." I said and she appeared to write it down.

"Let me tell you what has happened to you since I'm sure you're confused." She said passing me a glass of liquid. "It's just water" She assured me. I took a sip reluctantly and it was in fact water. "Now time for that explanation I talked about." She cleared her throat. "You have been chosen by our queen, you know her as Stacy, to be banished to this planet. This planet is Raxus and is about 2.5 light-years from your planet Earth. You will be provided an opportunity to join one of the factions offered to males on this planet which include: farming, mining, constructing, or if you're lucky whoring."

"Is that every opportunity men get here?" I stated not liking my options.

"Well men here are treated very different here then on your Earth. You'll notice that shortly." She was still writing down what appeared to be notes about me. "What will it be?" She said breaking the silence.

"Not that I have much choice so I guess construction." I said defeated. There was no purpose arguing the injustice of the situation I was put in. Besides maybe I can make enough currency to buy my way off. "Will I ever get home?" I asked hoping she would say 'Yes you can leave right now.' However, it wasn't to be.

"The queen has banished you with a powerful spell. There is no way to return to Earth while your heart beats." She checked what appeared to be a futuristic cell phone. "Well, I have work to do so take these papers to the front desk and they will point you to your job site." Suddenly the phone rang and I realized I couldn't ask any more questions so I quickly exited the office into a spacious hallway.

"Holy shit!" I said as I took in the technology they had here. Holographic news broadcasts, holographic computer screens that came out of wristbands and mind-reading vending machines that actually cooked the food right there based on your cravings. "Maybe being here won't be so bad." I said as I followed the glowing sign that said 'Front Desk.' It took me longer than I expected since I got lost a few times but finally I managed to stumble my way to the front desk.

"You must be the new arrival." A green woman said from behind the desk. "Papers please?" She asked with an aggressive tone. I quickly handed over the papers and with one quick glance she gave me a card and called some sort of cab for me. "Hand this to the driver. She will take you where you need to go." I was off without a moment's hesitation I had to see what this planet looks like. I stepped through the door and my jaw dropped. The city was above the surface itself which was a luscious forest filled with creatures I have never seen before. I was interrupted by a loud sound which brought my attention to the parked cab.

"I don't have all day hurry up." Another green woman said angrily. I ran to the cab and quickly opened the door and hopped in. I handed her the card and she quickly took off without a word.

The ride was very silent she seemed to think she was above talking with such an inferior lifeform. "You're here get out." I looked out the window and saw a ginormous collection of metal pillars forming a tall building. "The warden is waiting to greet you." I stepped out of the car and saw a red woman standing in front of the building shouting orders. I got out of the cab and walked toward her.

"You must be the new recruit. Names Hellena but you call me Ma'am got it?"

"Yes Ma'am I read you loud and clear." I said quickly hoping I didn't overdo it.

"Good now that's out of the way down to business. You are a new worker so you will assist one of our senior workers with his job. YOU NEVER QUESTION MY ORDERS. You will sleep in the bunkhouse with the rest of the men. There is allotted time for masturbation so make sure we don't catch you wanking or you'll be sorry you ever had a penis. Last thing, welcome to Raxus." She laughed and turned back to the workers. There were maybe 200 different workers all male. It was disgusting but if this is my fate who am I to say no. I'm just a 20 year old college student.

"Hey you!" A voice shouted at me. "Follow me to see your quarters." I turned to see a younger version of the woman who stood next to me barking orders at the 'workers.' I obliged and followed closely so I wouldn't get lost. Shortly after we started walking we arrived at a large building. "This is the bunkhouse. You sleep, eat, drink, and relax here. There is an extra bed in H block so I'll show you to it." We entered the building and I was blown away.

"It is huge!" I said taking my surroundings.

"Yeah but don't get your hopes up it gets cramped in here." She led me to a large door with the letter H on it. "This is the room the bed is the first one on the left make yourself comfortable tomorrow you got hard work ahead of you." She walked off and I entered the giant room marked H.

The beds were nothing spectacular but they were better than the one back in my apartment. I found a backpack on my bed which had tools, a set of work and relaxation clothes, and a set of shower supplies.

"This feels more like prison than work." I said as I changed into my relaxation clothes and threw the clothes I brought with me into a slot in the wall marked 'dirty clothes.' "I better get used to this." I sat on my bed and starred off in the distance.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Lost on a Mysterious Planet Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 464 milliseconds