• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Crazy Cheating Jennifer Pt. 02

Crazy Cheating Jennifer Pt. 02

After the Hooters parking lot incident, I fell for Jennifer. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Maybe it was because she was unattainable. Maybe it was because she was the most exciting girl I had ever met.

The next day, at volunteer headquarters, she asked me more questions about my plans to run for office. She was genuinely interested in my future campaign. All of us at 2012 campaign headquarters were political animals, but it seemed that politics aroused her more than most.

Over the next few weeks, I asked her out for drinks on several occasions. She turned me down each time. "Ryan's taking me out" she would say. The feeling of jealousy drove me nuts. I desperately wanted to continue whatever it was we had started. I wanted her so badly.. I'm not a stalker or anything but I did some research online and found her Facebook page. The pictures of her were awesome. One in particular, of her in a blue bikini, was amazing. I printed it out and kept it in my wallet. That picture turned me into a chronic masturbater. Damn her husband Ryan was lucky!

After another week, I just figured that nothing else would happen. Maybe it was better this way. We were both married. Also she was only 20; a full ten years younger than me. I told myself it was for the best.

On a hectic Friday morning, she overheard me making dinner reservations. "Special occasion?" she asked. I told her that it was my 2nd wedding anniversary and that I was taking my wife Katie out for a romantic dinner. Jennifer thought that was "sweet" and wished me a Happy Anniversary.

As the day wound to a close, she asked me if I could drive her home. As much as I wanted alone time with her, I told her I could not. I was already running late. She rolled her eyes and said "your loss". Wow! That really got me thinking.. In fact, I thought about it all night. Had my wife Katie and I been closer, it would have made for an awkward anniversary dinner. I went through the motions and we had a fairly good night.

The next day, I arrived at volunteer headquarters with a major hangover. Jennifer and two others were chatting in the break room when I came in to make my coffee. "Hey Aaron" she purred, "meet me in the conference room. I have the overnight polls". I was tired and it was too early for polls but I followed her. That luscious ass, squeezed into skin tight jeans drove me crazy. Her long red hair was in a pony tail.

As I closed the door behind me, she very gently pushed me up against the door. She grabbed my right hand and squeezed it with both of hers. "I thought you liked me" she said. Again, as in the parking lot of Hooters, I was speechless. My dick however responded immediately. I felt my 7 inches straining in my slacks.

Jennifer pulled one hand away and I felt her place what felt like a damp cloth in my right hand. Then she pressed it into my palm and squeezed my hands closed. "Feel that Aaron?" she asked. "Feel Ryan's cum on my panties? Could've been your's...". With that she eased past me opened the door, and walked off.

The mixed feelings, excitement, and bewilderment blew my mind away. What in the he'll was going on!? After that weird incident in the Hooters parking lot, she had turned down my invitations. A month had gone by! Why had she wanted me to drive her home on my anniversary of all nights?

Now, here I was holding her cum stained panties in my hand. Does her husband Ryan know how lucky he is?

The door to the conference room had no lock. I was so turned on, I couldn't stand it anymore... Leaning my back against the door, I unzipped my fly and pulled my dick out. Her silky, wet panties felt smooth on my dick. I roughly rubbed my cock with Jennifer's cum stained panties. The texture and dampness felt so damn good. I came with a vengeance and spurted my hot cum into her panties. I didn't care that it mixed with her husband's sperm. I wiped every drop with those cute pink panties. It took some effort to pull my still erect 7 inches into my slacks. I hid her wet panties in my jacket.

The rest of the day was a blur. Jennifer kept smiling at me across the room. By lunch I had a major case of blue balls. Those initial feelings of love began to stir again. I couldn't think of anything but Jennifer and my throbbing cock. When she asked me for a ride home at the end of the day, all I could say was "yeah". As we walked out to the parking lot, my cell rang. It was my wife Katie.

PART 3 coming soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Crazy Cheating Jennifer Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds