• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fluid Dynamics

Fluid Dynamics

The two straps were tight around her forearms, securing her to the padded surface. Similar straps were buckled around the upper swell of her calves, presenting her in a beautiful submissive posture. Cool air washed over her bare ass and the backs of her thighs. Pinned to the table, on her knees and elbows with her legs widely spread, the most private areas of her naked body were exposed and available. Tricia squirmed uneasily, feeling the unyielding metal grip of the handcuffs holding her wrists closely together. Unable to escape, she was posed flawlessly for her upcoming ordeal. Hearing the steady tick of the timer, she nervously blew a strand of hair from in front of her face, wishing she knew how many more precious minutes she had before the inevitable release occurred and her torment began.

The long thin plastic tube, lubricated and intrusive, continued to wordlessly violate her with its presence. Gritting her teeth, she felt the slightly rounded tip deep inside her and the larger flange between her tight, clenching rectal muscles. The anticipation was the worst part. Aware of her extreme vulnerability, she twisted again in frustration.

The unblinking eye of the video camera continued its relentless observation of her. Placed only a few feet in front of her face, she knew that her every expression and nuance would be faithfully recorded. She could expect no dignity or privacy; each humiliating second of her ordeal would be captured, available for later inspection. She glared at the camera, hating its ominous presence.

The heat between her thighs was indicative of her extreme arousal. How can this get me so turned on, she wanted to cry out. It was degrading, the way her body disclosed her true nature. It's what I want, she thought helplessly, otherwise I wouldn't be here. The hold he had over her was something she wouldn't have believed possible only a few months ago.

Tricia remembered picking up the phone at her desk only a few hours earlier, looking forward to the end of the day. The office was quiet, with no customers likely to arrive before five o'clock. Answering the phone, she heard the familiar silence on the other end. A tremble went through her body; she knew immediately who it was. Always giving her a few seconds to imagine what might be to come, he never spoke right away.

"Hello, my little pet," said the deep authoritative voice in her ear. "I've got an assignment for you tonight."

"What is it, Master?" she asked anxiously. Arousal and apprehension tickled in the pit of her belly, and she felt the familiar rush of warmth between her legs. He controlled her so absolutely!

When he told her what he wanted, a whirl of agitation went through her. No, please don't make me do that! Even the thought of the object he had described made her recoil inwardly. Anything but that! On the other hand, she knew that risking his displeasure was not really an option. Tricia was completely obedient to him. She would do it - she had no choice.

"So, I'll see you at seven?" he asked pleasantly.

"Yes, Master," she whispered hopelessly. The phone clicked as he hung up. Shuddering, she put her face in her hands.

Later in the drugstore, she stood beneath the buzzing fluorescent lights and surveyed the items on the sterile white shelves. There were really only two choices; both seemed equally uninviting, and both promised to be quite unpleasant. Nervously, she glanced up and down the aisle. Picking up one of the boxes, she examined the diagram of the rubber bottle, the antiseptic white tubes, the ominous attachments. No, I can't do this! As she read the clinical descriptions on the back of the packaging, her body quivered with trepidation.

She imagined the fluid sloshing in the bottle. The tiny valve in the tubing holding it back. The valve being opened, the bubbling noise as the liquid flowed through the tube. She realized she was breathing heavily. This is utterly disgusting, how could this be turning me on? What have I become? She thought about leaving the store. This is a test, she told herself, he's deliberately pushing your limits.

Tricia wavered, standing in the aisle. She wanted so desperately to please him - giving him control over her body and mind had fulfilled her in a way she had never known with anyone else. The way she responded to his uncompromising domination was unbelievable. He knows what I'm capable of more than I do. Anxiously chewing on a fingernail, she stared at the pictures on the boxes in front of her.

Finally grabbing one of the bulky boxes, she strode resolutely toward the register. I've got nothing to be ashamed of, she reasoned. People buy things like this all the time.

There was a small line, only three people in front of her. The single cashier, an ancient wrinkled crone, seemed to take forever to scan each piece of merchandise and put it in a bag. Shifting from one foot to the other, Tricia tried to appear unperturbed and confident. A tall, attractive man lined up behind her. He glanced at the box she was holding and she blushed. Hurry up, you old bat!

At last, she made it to the counter. Fumbling in her purse, she didn't even hear the price. Quickly, she handed over her credit card, keeping her eyes down. The prickling wetness between her legs made her want to stamp her feet in frustration. Come on! Finally, the machine spat out the receipt and she scrawled her name. Quickly grabbing the bag, her face burning, she almost ran towards the exit. She imagined the man behind her, watching her ass. He was probably wondering what the unmerciful plastic tube -- so prominently displayed on the box -- would look like protruding from her most intimate orifice.

Once in the car she scarcely dared to even look at the package beside her or imagine its contents. Her hands shaking, she drove erratically, swerving abruptly through traffic. A horn honked beside her and she pressed hard on the brake, barely avoiding a collision. Get a hold of yourself, Tricia. Just calm down. Taking several deep breaths, she gripped the wheel tightly.

Once outside of his house, she paused for a moment by the door. Glancing at her watch, she noticed that it was only six thirty. At least I won't be punished for being late, she thought ruefully, as she knocked softly.

After opening the door he silently regarded her for a moment. He was a large man, with broad, defined features and shaggy brown hair that tumbled down over his shoulders. His muscular arms were barely enclosed by a black T-shirt. He could be so quiet and still sometimes. Tricia had never met a more calm and confident person. A tremor coursed through her body and she quickly looked down. Just being in his presence turned her into such a submissive little slut! She knew that if he felt her, he would find her hot and ready. My God, if the people at the office could see me now - they have no idea what I'm really like.

"Well, come in," he said, stepping to the side, a slight smile on his face. "Everything went all right at the store?"

"Yes, Master," she answered quietly, crossing in front of him. She felt very small and female. Setting the bag on the floor, she disrobed immediately. She was not permitted clothing while in his house.

Stepping close, he fastened the leather collar around her neck. The way he dominated her, enjoying her body and overpowering her resistance, excited her intensely. Just the feel of his hands on her skin made her quiver. With his strength he could easily subdue her. She thrilled at the thought of him pinning her down, holding her struggling form, using her for his pleasure.

He led her to the playroom in the back of the house. After strapping her to the padded table and turning on the camera, he removed her purchase from its box. "Have you ever had an enema before, pet?" he asked.

Unable to speak, she shook her head. The clinical smell of the red rubber bottle and the sight of its attached tubing filled her with dread. He left the room and she heard water running. Futilely, she pulled against the restraints, her insides churning with fear. The exposed skin on her back and legs tingled with apprehension.

He returned and hung the bottle on a small hook, slightly higher than her head. There was a menacing gurgle from the liquid inside. Moving behind her, he spread her ass cheeks with his strong hands and applied the cool lubricant, making her cringe inwardly. As he slid the long smooth nozzle attachment in, her ass muscles tightened involuntarily. Sweat broke out on her face as a jolt of adrenaline coursed through her.

"Now, just relax," he instructed, slapping her lightly on the round curve of her butt. She tried to release her tensed muscles, crying out softly as she felt the fiendish device probe even deeper inside her. Tears filled her eyes. It didn't hurt, but it was very intimidating, having such an object lodged so deeply into one of the most private areas of her body.

Feeling between her thighs, he noted her obvious excitement and arousal, and began teasing her with gentle stroking caresses. Her nipples stiffened and her nails dug into her palms as the pleasure surged through her. Even the slightest stimulation caused her to twitch uncontrollably. Pressing back against his hand, she begged wordlessly with her body. He laughed softly and slapped her leg affectionately.

"I'm attaching a timer to the valve," he explained, "it's set for twenty minutes. By that time, the water in the bag will have cooled enough. It will be warm, but not uncomfortable."

"Please, Master," she begged, her voice breaking.

His hand under her chin, he forced her head up. "Now, you be a good girl. You hold it until I get back. Understand, pet?"

"Yes, Master," she whispered miserably.

It seemed like hours had passed since he left the room. Tricia heard the steady ticking of the timer behind her but, turning her head, she was unable to see it. How much time could she have remaining? No more than a few minutes, surely. She flinched as the plastic tubing brushed against her flank. Just beside her, she could see the intimidating presence of the rubber bag, fat and heavy with the warm soapy solution.

It must be coming soon . . . . What will it feel like? Will I be able to stand it? Biting her lip fearfully, her small fists tightened in anticipation. The steady noise of the timer announced its methodical march, bringing her closer and closer to the inevitable tribulation that awaited her. Completely helpless, she had no choice but to wait for the valve to release the contents of the red rubber bottle into her confined little body. She squirmed for a few moments but it was no use. The straps held her as tightly as before.

When the timer clicked loudly she jerked in surprise. Almost immediately, she felt a rush of warmth as the nozzle began to empty deep inside her. The fluid made a small noise as it moved in the bag. Her muscles tightened but the trickle continued, unabated.

At first it was rather pleasurable, causing a new surge of wetness between her thighs. Closing her eyes, she enjoyed the warmth suffusing throughout her lower body. This isn't so bad, she thought gratefully, perhaps it won't be as disagreeable as I anticipated. A small moan of excitement escaped her lips.

Unchecked, the warm water continued to drain into her exposed, penetrated ass. The amount quickly increased to an uncomfortable level as her lower belly distended. She began to struggle wildly in the straps, moving back and forth as the volume of liquid within her kept rising.

Tricia cried out as the pressure kept building, cruelly pressing against her bladder, her belly, everything inside her. Clenching her teeth, she threw her head back. The implacable lens of the video camera maintained its silent vigil, continuing to absorb every moment of her painful, shameful ordeal. He's probably watching, she thought balefully, enjoying my suffering. Sweat broke out across her back and legs from the heat.

The bag gurgled again, the flow apparently increasing. Her eyes wide, she whimpered in pain, curling her toes, curving her back, trying for some way to relieve the awful cramping pressure of the solution inside her. How much more could be left? Already, it felt like she was going to explode. Clamping her ass cheeks tightly together, she tried desperately to hold it all. Each slight movement sent new tremors of agony through her impossibly bulging abdomen and belly.

Finally, mercifully, the stream of water seemed to slow, then stop entirely. Tricia gasped shallowly, writhing forward and back in pain, hearing the liquid move inside her. How am I supposed to endure this? Tears spilled from her eyes as she fought to control her trembling muscles.

It seemed she waited helplessly on the table for hours, each agonizing second taking forever to pass. The demanding tension within her was driving her insane. It felt like gallons of water, the unyielding pressure and pain imbedding itself into her consciousness with its relentless presence. Panting, she yearned to release her rigid muscles, expel the solution from her body. The only thing she could think about was the awful, throbbing need of her taut muscles and the inexorable torment of the fluid she desperately held inside her.

At last, she heard the door open. "Please, Master!" she gasped. "Please let me go! I can't hold it, Master!"

"Yes, you can, my little pet," he answered, walking up behind her. He seemed completely unconcerned at the excruciating anguish she was experiencing. Squeezing the bag, he sent the final flush of solution into her. She whimpered again as her discomfort increased even more. After slapping lightly on her backside, he carefully removed the slender nozzle from her tight, puckered ass.

Tricia tightened her muscles, willing herself to retain the torturous burden in check. It felt like she would explode at any minute, the fluid spurting out her ass and down her body. "Please, Master!" she begged, tears running down her cheeks. "I can't take it!"

"Yes, you can," he said softly from behind her. Touching her lightly, he felt the heat and wetness between her vulnerably spread legs. "My, this seems to have gotten you quite eager, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Master! Please don't, Master!" she panted. The aching of her swollen little body and the excitement of his teasing caress whirled inside her. Her hips began moving involuntarily and she felt her climax approaching rapidly. "Please no, Master! I can't, not like this!"

He chuckled softly, then desisted from touching her any further. "I suppose it would be almost impossible to climax while holding that inside you," he said. He unbuckled the straps around her legs, and then from around her arms.

"Thank you, Master!" she gasped gratefully as she crawled off the table. It felt so good to be able to move! Unable to stand, bent over, her body cramped with pain, she began to shuffle towards the door, desperately clenching her ass into a tight ball of muscle.

"Where are you going?" he asked playfully. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Master?" she cried, agonized. Grabbing her by the arm he pulled her close, then lifted her cuffed wrists cruelly over her head, forcing her to her toes. Tricia whimpered and moaned in misery, feeling the water move inside her again. The new position of her taut, stretched body was impossibly painful. Her eyes wild in her head, she shifted from one foot to the other, the rigid muscles in the backs of her legs trembling.

He reached around and slapped her turgid, distended belly, making her cry out in pain. "Such a good girl," he murmured in her ear. "You took it all, didn't you? Just to please me?"

"Yes, Master!" she cried, squirming desperately. "Please, Master! I have to go! Have mercy, Master!"

Finally he relented, releasing his hold on her arms. She doubled over, stumbling, almost falling to the ground. Fearfully, she looked around.

"Lean up against the table," he said, pointing. "Ten strokes of the strap, then you can go to the bathroom."

Wincing, yearning to flee the room, she shuffled to the table, placing her elbows on the padded surface. She longed for that blessed, exquisite relief, that moment when she could expel the weight and tension of the liquid from within her. The hateful pressure seemed to increase as she bent over. There was no way she could endure ten strokes of the wide, heavy leather strap!

But endure them she did, each painful impact searing into her backside like a red-hot coal. Keeping her ass tightly clenched, she counted each stroke silently, praying for it to be over quickly. As she jerked with every blow the water moved inside her, the horrible constant tension unrelenting. The last two strokes of the strap, exploding across the backs of her thighs, were especially painful but she withstood them, tears dripping off her face onto the padded leather.

"All right," he said at last, "I suppose you have some business to take care of."

"Yes, Master," she whispered thankfully, longing to reach back and rub her reddened, flaming ass. She turned and stumbled towards the door.

"No, on your hands and knees," he said from behind her.

Carefully, she lowered herself to the ground. She groaned softly as her swollen belly distended even more, a raw flare of agony racing through her. Slowly and awkwardly, her hands cuffed together, knowing his eyes were on her, Tricia began the long humiliating crawl to the bathroom.

Several minutes later she returned, her entire body aching and quivering with relief. Crawling slowly to his feet she knelt, looking up at him.

"What is it, pet?"

"I came, Master," she said quietly, lowering her eyes, embarrassed.

Chuckling, he reached down and pulled her to her feet, then uncuffed her wrists. "You did?" he asked in mock surprise. "That moment of release was so pleasurable you couldn't help yourself, hmm?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master." She trembled as he held her close.

"So, you enjoyed it after all?" he teased.

Reddening, she nodded, pressed up against him.

"Well, I suppose we'll have to do it again now, won't we?"

Terrified, she looked up at him, then realized he was joking. She shook with relief. "You really push my limits, you know," she murmured. "I was so ashamed in the store . . . How do you understand me so well?"

"It's a seduction. A dance, every new step showing you more about yourself." He smiled. "When you first met me, you never imagined the possible pleasures, or depths of emotion, you were capable of feeling. It was inconceivable that you'd do the things you do now, routinely. I may bring it out, but it's your nature. Your essence."

"You corrupted me." She stuck out her lower lip in a mock pout. "I was so happy before."

He laughed. "No, you weren't. You told yourself you were, but you dreamed about someone coming along and 'corrupting' you."

She hugged him tightly, her head against his chest. "I hate it sometimes. I love it and I hate it."

"Have you ever had anal sex before?" he asked.

"No! I would never . . . I mean, some guys wanted to but I wouldn't --" She looked up at him again, realizing that it was not a question that needed an answer.

"Yes, sir," she said happily. Turning, Tricia bent over the padded table, feeling the cool leather against her breasts and belly. Excitement surged through her as he unbuckled his pants behind her. Reaching back with both hands, she spread her burning red ass cheeks, presenting her vulnerable body to him. She closed her eyes and awaited his penetration.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fluid Dynamics

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 302 milliseconds