• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A1386G Ch. 02

A1386G Ch. 02

The tanned man, no, my new master, looked down from his book at me and spoke "Good." He said, "Now that you're rested, and we still have some time before dinner is ready, why don't you tell me about yourself?"

I squirmed a little bit in my seat on the bed as he stared at me.

"Well?" He said.

What was there to say? That until a few days ago, I had fully expected to die in the same building I had spent my entire life in? That I had never once held one of my own children?

He continued to look on, now getting a disappointed look on his face.

"Well master," I began, "I don't have much to talk about. I was assigned the number A1386G at birth, and I was raised with eleven other girls who were in my lot for what was at least ten years. When we had completed our schooling before being sent off to our fates, I was selected to be breeding stock, along with my twin A1386J."

He nodded, with a look of disapproval on his face. It didn't feel like it was aimed at me.

"Did you ever get to go outside?" He asked.

"There was an exercise yard in the facility," I replied, "but we weren't able to go in it much after we were selected."

His look of disapproval deepened into a scowl. "Please," He said, "Do continue."

I did. "We were used as spare hands around the facility until we were declared ready. I don't know how long I had been a breeder, but I have given birth at least once, and I was lucky enough to share a cell with my twin."

"That's good," he said, as he put the book down.

"A few days ago the company decided to sell us," I said "and I ended up on the block this morning with my twin and a few others." I had seen A1386J get sold off to someone else, and after that, I didn't know what had happened to her. I wondered if she had been as scared as I was going up to the block and afterward. She had always tried to be the brave one out of our sisters.

I looked at my master, his face was full of what I guessed was pity.

"Well Marie," He said, using the name I had been given today, "you're safe here, and you have nothing to worry about, because I will make sure you never have to go through anything like that again." He hugged me tightly, and for the first time in my life, I actually felt the warmth of someone other than my sisters.

I didn't know how to react, so I froze.

He let go of me, leaned back, and said "We're really going to have to work on that." It didn't sound like an order.

I nodded.

My master smiled.

"So," he said, "in that 'not much to talk about,' did you learn any household skills, or am I going to have to have Kelly teach you everything?"

Household skills? I thought, thinking back over a decade to when I had still been in the lot. That was like cooking, cleaning and sewing and stuff like that, right?

My master looked on patiently with a calm smile on his face. I noticed for the first time that he had brown eyes.

"It has been a long time master," I said confidently "but I do know how to mop, wash dishes, sew, and operate a floor buffer."

He raised an eyebrow as I mentioned the floor buffer.

After a minute, he replied. "What about cooking?"

"I can peel and chop things!" I said, bouncing up and down a little on the bed, "I mean the older girls kept us away from the stoves and wouldn't let us use the equipment when we were in the kitchen, but I can do prep work if someone leaves instructions for me!"

"That's good," Master said, "at least you won't be starting from scratch then. I'll have Kelly start putting you to work tomorrow morning, probably just focusing on cleaning first, but between her and Anne, you should get up to speed pretty quickly."

I only understood half of what he said but I nodded anyway.

I heard the door open slowly behind me, and master looked over at it.

"Constance, if you can remember, you were the one who decided we were going to knock when entering other people's rooms." He said.

"No I didn't." the voice I presumed to be Constance replied, "Anyway, Mom told me about your new birthday present. Mom didn't mention that she had such a nice butt though."

I turned around and started moving to try to hide myself from her behind master. I didn't like the tone of her voice.

Instead, he grabbed me by the waist. "Don't do that, it's rude." He said, "Besides, Constance is mostly harmless."

I looked up, and I saw Constance for the first time. She looked a lot like the other women I had seen in the house, having about the same skin color as my new master, but with black hair, and scary eyes that seemed to look right through me.

I shivered.

"Oh god," Constance said cheerfully, "she's adorable. I'll have to borrow her sometime to play dress up."

Alright, maybe she wasn't so scary, but I still didn't like the look of those eyes.

"Don't you have Jimmy for that?" My master said.

Her eyes narrowed. "Yes," she said, "but sometimes I want variety, and Jimmy isn't as fun to do it to anymore."

Okay, she was definitely still pretty scary.

"Well, yes, Jimmy is just used to you by this point, and I'd rather you not traumatize Marie so soon." My Master said, "I mean look at her, she's shaking just from this. Still, I'll allow it, but only because I need to get her some actual clothes anyway. Dad brought her home gift-wrapped."

I blushed, as Constance put her head in her hand.

"Of course he did." She said, "and she doesn't look like any of the girls' clothes will fit her, given how that shirt just hangs off her."

"Yeah, so we do kinda need to get her clothes soon." Master said, "Maybe tomorrow, after I hit the tax office, since it's so late today?"

Constance shrugged as she approached us. "That sounds good," She said.

Constance then flipped up the front of shirt I was wearing. I eeped.

Master started laughing as Constance glared at him.

"Figures Kelly wouldn't put anything on her," She said "I might have something that would fit her well enough for tomorrow. If you're going to do her tonight, remember to flush her out so it doesn't get all over Kelly's shirt."

Master blushed. "I'll keep that in mind." He said.

As Constance walked out the door, she waved a hand over her head. "Also, Kelly said dinner would be ready in half an hour. It'd be a shame if the birthday boy were late because he was holed up in his room for some reason again."

"You're a bitch," he said, "you know that?"

As she rounded the corner, she replied. "And this bitch is taking your new toy shopping tomorrow, so don't be ungrateful."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A1386G Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 351 milliseconds