• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 07

Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 07

The Somali word for lesbian is Qaniisad, and it's often used as a slur for non-conformist females in Somali culture. I used to get teased by other Somali youths in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where I grew up. I've always been different from other girls, and words like "tomboy" and "masculine chick" got tossed my way often. In later years, I tried to "normalize" myself but even in a Hijab and long skirt, I am what I am. Mother Nature essentially made me this way, you see.

For the longest time I struggled with my lesbian identity, my Islamic faith and my Somali cultural heritage. Can one be lesbian and a Muslim? Can one be Somali and a queer woman? Ask any Muslim, especially the ones in Canada, and they'll tell you that they consider homosexuality and lesbianism to be western ( read white ) vices, and the type of behaviors that a true Muslim should avoid at all cost. If they only knew...

My name is Manal Barre, and I'm a young Somali-Canadian Muslim gal with a story to share with you. I was born in the Puntland region of Somalia, but I've lived with my parents Ahmed and Khadija Barre in Ontario, Canada, for as long as I can remember. I recently graduated from the University of Ottawa with a bachelor's degree in political science. Someone forgot to tell me that nobody's hiring inexperienced young people nowadays.

Seriously, I didn't suffer through four and a half years of university to end up working on the night shift at Loblaw's but that's life in the Canadian capital for you. I know of a Moroccan dude named Ibrahim, who has an MBA from Carleton University and up until recently, he was working at Tim Horton's. Ibrahim got a call center job recently and considers himself lucky. Life isn't kind for us visible minorities in the City of Ottawa, seriously.

The capital is changing but the more things change, the more they stay the same. If you're black and have a university degree in the City of Ottawa, employers avoid you like the proverbial plague. From what I'm told, the rest of Ontario isn't much different. In the City of Toronto, you see a lot of successful professionals who are visible minorities, but discrimination still exists. Welcome to Canada.

These days, I'm working at Loblaw's just to pay the bills because a sister needs to eat, you know? Besides, I've got six months until the Canadian government starts hassling me to pay back my OSAP student loans. The clock is ticking, ladies and gentlemen. The crew at Loblaw's is mostly male and mostly white, and as a tall, chubby East African Muslim lesbian, things are hard for me. The guys on the crew are racist douche bags.

Even though I seldom wear the Hijab nowadays, I still consider myself a proud Muslim. So when a middle-aged portly white dude starts talking trash about the Muslim presence in Ottawa, I felt compelled to get in the fool's face and tell him to shut the fuck up. What did my boss do? The asshole sided with the racist old white dude, and the matter got dismissed. Welcome to Canada, folks. In this country, the bigots watch each other's backs and the game is rigged against people of color. That's just the awful truth.

I can't afford to quit my job at Loblaw's because rent in South Keys, where I live, isn't exactly cheap. I live in a one-bedroom spot with shared accommodations and it costs five hundred a month. That's not even counting hydro and other utilities. Seriously, I should have studied something like law or business at the University of Ottawa. Bet you I'd have a better job than the one I got now, eh? Oh, well. Regrets, I've definitely had more than a few.

Whenever it's break time at work, I head to the nearby Tim Horton's, and there I see my favorite cashier. A tall, curvy and big-bottomed, brown-skinned Somali sister whose pretty face is framed in a most lovely way by her Hijab. Amina Khalid, a gal I met while visiting my cousin Kader at Algonquin College. I thought that Amina might be into girls but since she's a Hijabi, I dismissed the thought because the last thing a dyke like me is some ultra-religious Muslim broad bringing chaos into my life with her religious issues.

That's what I told myself, at least. I continue to drop by the Tim Horton's for coffee, and also to chat up Amina. I've got the big-booty Somali sister's schedule memorized. For some reason, I am really attracted to Hijabis. You'd never catch me wearing Hijab, except when I'm trying to make a political statement at work or at school. Still, I must admit that I definitely wanted a piece of Amina Khalid, and I was determined to get it.

Imagine my surprise when Amina Khalid invited me to come to her place one night, when I showed up at the coffee shop shortly before closing time. Now, I'm a butch lesbian through and true, and usually I'm the one who picks up girls and seduces them. Totally part of my repertoire, ladies and gentlemen. Amina Khalid has femme written all over her curvy, sexy body, and typically butch women like myself do the chasing while femmes get chased. Amina flipped the script on me...and I loved it!

As soon as we got to her place, Amina Khalid, the soft-spoken, polite and friendly, Hijab-wearing Somali sister turned into a maelstrom of passion. Grabbing me, Amina kissed me passionately and drew me to her king-sized bed, where she proceeded to undress me. I lay stark naked before Amina, who proceeded to lick me from my head to my toes. Typically, as a butch lesbian, I do the licking but I did enjoy having the tables turned on me.

Amina kissed my lips then massaged my tits before sucking on them, pinching my nipples and causing me to shudder all over. I cried out in pleasure as Amina worked her fingers into my cunt after spreading my strong, athletic thighs wide open. This Hijabi definitely knew her way around the female body, a fact which absolutely delighted me. For I knew I was in good hands. Amina knew how to take care of a horny sister like myself.

Amina laid down the law, seriously. This bossy Somali femme spread my thighs and licked my pussy so damn well, she made my toes curl. I cried out in orgasmic delight as Amina licked my cunt while fingering me with gusto. I was screaming like a madwoman and I was beyond caring if Amina's neighbors heard us. For I was getting my freak on, thanks to this foxy Somali gal.

Afterwards, Amina Khalid donned her strap-on dildo, put me on all fours, smacked the hell out of my thick Somali butch lesbian ass, and fucked me with it. I cried out passionately as Amina grabbed my hair and spanked my ass while slamming her dildo into my cunt. Femme tops butch, it's deliciously wicked, and I absolutely loved it.

Once we finished having our wicked fun, Amina Khalid and I exchanged a hug and kiss, then parted ways. I hope we hook up again. Perhaps we will or perhaps we won't. Given her excellent strap-on game and superior pussy eating skills, Amina Khalid is definitely no stranger to banging women. Well, this tall, cute and curvy Hijabi can consider me one of her devoted fans. I can't wait to have Amina tear that pussy up at least one more time. Yes, this Hijabi chick is that good!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 577 milliseconds