• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ottawa Escort Chronicles

Ottawa Escort Chronicles

Greetings, people of the world. Amy here. I'm an escort operating in the neighborhood of Vanier, Ontario. Got a story to share with you folks. If you saw me coming, you'd think I were the angelic gal next door, and that's how I like it. I'm five-foot-seven, with long blonde hair and green eyes, curves where it counts, and one hell of a butt. Yup, I'm that white chick with a ghetto booty, and the brothers can't get enough of me.

I like what I do, and I am good at it. Been in the game for five years. I do it all except messing with bodily fluids. Oh, and I don't do Greek. What does that mean? Simple, ladies and gentlemen. I do not take it up the ass. I am more than happy to fuck men up the ass with my strap-on dildo if that's what they want. Lately, lots of black guys have been coming at me requesting a good pegging. This is just one of the funnier experiences I've ever had with a client, that's all.

A few weeks ago, I got a text from an unknown number. I started to delete the message but for some reason I didn't. I don't like to throw away potential clients, but at the same time there are losers and jokers out there and I don't much care for either breed. The person texting me happened to be an African Muslim immigrant named Aziz, who was interested in female domination.

Now, typically I charge two hundred per hour for female domination/male submission sessions but Aziz was so shy over the phone, and so detailed in his d description of his fantasies that I decided to take a chance on him. Half an hour later, a tall, well-dressed, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young man showed up at my door. Shyly he introduced himself as Aziz, the brother from the phone. I smiled and welcomed him inside.

You don't last long in the escort business without being a good judge of character. There are all kinds of guys out there, and most of them are trouble. You've got your embittered, middle-aged white guys whose wives left them and they're trying to recapture that fire with a little Viagra, and they crave young female escorts like myself. There are also your basic creeps, and then the young, experimental guys who've seen every porno movie ever made and come at you with their weird fantasies.

Aziz fell into that last category, and I found it deliciously wicked and quite exciting that a guy from a Muslim country, where presumably men rule and women are second-class citizens, was curious about female domination. A month ago I did a female domination session with an Israeli Jewish student, and the weirdo made me dress up in a Nazi uniform ( which he brought ) and fuck him up the ass with a strap-on dildo while calling him terms which I won't write here.

What is it with guys and their weird fantasies? Aziz told me that he'd been watching female domination porn videos on the Internet, and he even showed me a few pictures taken from his favorite website, Divine Bitches. On the pictures, a scantily clad brunette fucked a muscular, light-skinned black guy with a strap-on dildo. Aziz told me that the porn starlet, Chanel Preston, was his favorite porn actress of all time and that she had real chemistry with the dude in the photos, Robert Axel.

Seriously, what's with guys and their almost religious dedication to their porn? I am not judging, ladies and gentlemen, I am simply curious, that's all. I welcomed Aziz to my lair in the McArthur area of Vanier, and once I established some ground rules, which Aziz hastily agreed to, we got down to business. I found Aziz wonderfully compliant, and I must say, I was kind of impressed once the tall, burly brother got naked and showed me what he was working with.

Aziz was one fine brother, ladies and gentlemen. Over six feet tall, sexy and muscular, with dark brown skin, a smooth shaved head, and a slight goatee. Kind of reminded me of Idris Elba, from his days as that smooth-talking hustler turned legitimate businessman in the television series The Wire. Seriously, Aziz looked like a younger Idris Elba. I wouldn't mind riding that big ole dark dick of his but Aziz didn't come to me because he wanted some of my sweet blonde pussy. The brother wanted some of my female domination action.

I sat on my chair while Aziz knelt before me and sucked on my toes, and then the brother spread my shapely thighs and sniffed my cunt. Good thing I showered right before Aziz came over. I am a firm believer in cleanliness, both for myself and the gentlemen that I deal with. If a guy comes at me and he's got the cash and wants to get down but he smells funky, I can and will tell him no. I get down and dirty but not like that.

Aziz proceeded to lick my pussy, and the brother fingered and licked my cunt so damn well that I felt like I should be paying HIM instead of the other way around. Aziz paid me one hundred and sixty bucks for our fun. Just call it a beginner's discount because I typically charge one hundred and twenty for half an hour and two hundred for the hour. What can I say? This brother was...different.

Seriously, Aziz sucked my tits and worked my pussy over so damn well that the brother made me cum. Now, I've only cum once while fucking a client and I was riding a thick brother from Morocco. Dude was half black and half Arab by the looks of him. Kind of reminded me of Hollywood superstar Vin Diesel. Anyhow, where was I?

Oh yeah, I was telling you about Aziz's pussy eating skills. The brother got it going on. While Aziz licked my cunt, he kept stroking that long and thick dick of his, and I watched it hungrily. Seriously, I really wanted to suck Aziz's dick and ride it but the brother had other plans. After pleasuring me, Aziz asked me if I was ready to fuck him up the ass with the strap-on dildo. What do you think my answer was?

Happily I donned the shiny green strap-on dildo while Aziz got on all fours on that old mattress where I've ridden many a client's hard ( or not so hard ) dick. I admired Aziz's cute butt, playfully slapped it and then greased him up with Aloe cream. I rolled a condom on the strap-on dildo, and then eased it into Aziz's butt hole. The brother sighed happily as I pushed my dildo up his ass. Gripping Aziz's hips tightly with my hands, I began to fuck him with gusto.

There is something powerful, almost primal that I feel when I don a strap-on dildo and fuck a man with it. I wonder if other women have ever felt this powerful feeling. I made Aziz scream as I fucked the hell out of that sweet, gorgeous black ass of his. I admired our reflections in the wall mirror as I fucked Aziz. What a powerful image! A tiny blonde-haired white chick fucking a strong brother with a strap-on dildo. Shoot, I almost came from watching us. I think my pussy twitched or something. It was that hot!

Yeah, Aziz and I definitely had a lot of fun that night. Afterwards, I sent the tall, gorgeous African Muslim stud on his merry way. Aziz thanked me profusely and wished me a good night, the polite foreigner to the end. Must be an international student at a local university or something. Aziz is going to be a hit with the ladies wherever he goes in Ottawa. Of course, I do hope to see him again. My strap-on and I are waiting for that day when Aziz darkens my doorway again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ottawa Escort Chronicles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds