• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mia's Late Awakening Ch. 04

Mia's Late Awakening Ch. 04

12

Daddy wound up having to go on a business trip the following week and it irked Mia to no end. Yes, she was still kind of scared of the actual penetration involved in losing her virginity but she just knew that Daddy would be gentle with her. He would make her feel good and beautiful and desirable first. She knew he wouldn't hurt her.

Her mind wandered to when and how she would feel his thick cock slide into her tiny pussy hole the first time. Would they be here in her bedroom? Would they do it in his bed? She couldn't imagine that it would be on the couch or standing up in the bathroom because that just didn't seem right. She had to laugh and shake her head at herself. She knew, without a doubt, that there were many people who would tell her there was nothing 'right' about what they were doing. Even though, on an intellectual level, she knew those people were right, she didn't feel wrong about what she was engaging in with Daddy. She felt loved and she definitely loved him. Her heart swelled and her stomach lurched when she thought about how much she loved her MAN. She felt so much more for him than either of the boys she'd dated and made out with. Mia knew that was because he was a man compared to the others being boys. Maybe it shouldn't matter but it did. He actually loved her while those boys just wanted to grab at her tits and get off quickly.

Mia giggled and ran a hand over her breast. Well, Daddy liked to touch her, too. The thought of him doing it sent a rush of heat through her and she felt her nipples harden up a bit. She was supposed to be doing her homework but she couldn't focus on it. She was graduating from high school next month, had already been accepted at an Ivy League university. Did it really matter if she sat here and did calculus homework? She decided it didn't and put everything away. Mia was home alone and all she wanted to do was lie down on her bed, think about Daddy and let her hands wander. She glanced over at her bedroom door and not for the first time wished it had a lock on it. Not so she could keep him out but so they could be guaranteed at least a smidgen of privacy or even a warning if it ever became necessary. She decided to ask him about that when he got home. For now, she got into her bed and ran her fingers from her stomach up to her breasts and gave them a squeeze. Skin to skin was so much better than through clothing. She closed her eyes and thought about him lying in her bed with her at night. He always took his time with her - even when she wished he'd go a little faster. So she imagined that he was here now and slowly unfastened the buttons of her blouse lightly trailing her fingertips over her toned, creamy flesh as she exposed it. She wasn't tan like a lot of the girls at her school. She burned too easily and she hated tanning booths. So her skin was pale but it was so soft and smooth. Mia liked that about herself and had been complimented on her skin by many people; guys, girls, adults and even other teens.

When her blouse was completely unbuttoned she sat up to shrug it off and discarded her bra at the same time. Mia slid her hands under her B-cup breasts and squeezed them. They may not be enormous but they were big enough and she liked them. They were perky and she had sensitive nipples. She ran her thumbs over her pale peach nipples and gasped as pleasure slid through her. She licked her fingers and rolled her nipples until they were hard and her little cunt was beginning to throb. She moved to lie back on her pillow and continued to play with her breasts and her nipples before running her hands over her flat tummy. She circled her belly button and remembered Daddy darting his tongue in and out of there. Mia did the same with her finger and decided she liked his tongue much better. A little moan escaped her at the thought of his wet tongue on her body. She especially liked it flicking her nipples and her clit. As if it understood her thought Mia's clit throbbed between her legs. She'd intended to take her time but now she was hot for an orgasm from just the thought of Daddy touching her. It was the middle of the day. Mom and Collin weren't home now but could be any time. She decided she should probably hurry up and hiked up her skirt and opened her legs. She slipped her hand into her bikini panties and slowly ran her forefinger over her wet labia. It was the same way Daddy had touched her pussy the first time. Just remembering that had her arousal ramping up and her pussy becoming wetter. She ran her finger up and down her lips several times before parting them and touching her clit. "Oh," she moaned softly and her thighs began to quiver. She moved her finger back down to slide over her slit and used her other hand to lightly pinch each of her nipples. When her stomach muscles tightened with a jolt of desire she slipped the forefinger of her other hand into her pussy hole. It felt good but Daddy's thick fingers felt better there. She added her middle finger and that felt a little better. She pulled her fingers out most of the way and then shoved them back inside. She shoved her hips against her fingers in an attempt to make it feel more like when Daddy did it to her. Finally she pulled her fingers out and gave a noisy sigh. The truth was, as good as it could feel to touch herself she liked it so much more when Daddy did it.

Mia couldn't stop thinking about the last time when she'd asked him if she could put his dick in her mouth. Then he'd said yes. That hadn't happened yet because of his business trip but she couldn't wait to find out what his hard dick felt like sliding on her tongue. She thought about how big he'd feel in her mouth as she circled her clit. A couple of minutes later she was on the edge of climaxing when there was a knock on her bedroom door. She jumped a mile and said, "Shit."

Mia jumped off her bed, shoved her skirt down and grabbed her blouse from the floor. "Just a minute," she said breathlessly as she shoved her arms back into the sleeves and tried, with shaking hands, to button it up. She'd managed to fasten the top two buttons when she heard a male voice ask, "Mia? Are you all right, baby?"

Mia literally squealed in delight and ran over to fling open her door.

"Daddy!" She threw herself at him and stretched up to wrap her arms around his neck while laying her head on his shoulder. He was a good foot taller than her so she was standing on her tiptoes. "I missed you."

He bent his knees, wrapped his arms around her hips and lifted her even more tightly against him. "I missed you, too, baby." Their embrace was definitely intimate. He shifted his hands down to cup her butt cheeks and situated her so that she could feel his dick growing hard inside the dark gray trousers he still wore.

Mia brought her head up from his shoulder to gaze into the brown eyes she loved so much. They grinned at one another. "I'm glad you're home," she said and she heard the breathlessness in her own voice.

"Me too," he replied and squeezed her left butt cheek. "I'm also glad that you're home alone."

"Yeah," she said and gave a slight nudge of her hips. She wanted to feel his hard dick pressed against her pussy but wasn't sure how to tell him that. She let go of him and stepped back as he released her. "I'm not sure for how long, though." She heard him suck in his breath and she asked, "What?"

"Mia," he said her name and she noticed that his eyes were looking at her shirt. "What were you doing when I knocked on the door?"

She glanced down at herself and remembered that she hadn't finished buttoning her blouse. She giggled even though she could also feel her cheeks warming with a blush and looked back at him. "I was trying to do my math homework."

He laughed and she grinned at him. She adored the sound of his laugh. When he was done he took a step toward her and asked, "Is that what they're calling it now?"

Mia knew he was teasing her but she still defended, "Daddy, I was trying to do my math but I got really distracted."

"Yes," he said and let his eyes travel over her again. "You are definitely distracting."

He was flirting with her. It thrilled her but it also made her the slightest bit nervous. She really wanted to know what his dick felt like in her mouth and in her vagina though so she pushed her nerves away. She glanced down at the front of his pants and saw that he still had a bulge there. She looked back up, took a deep breath and whispered, "I was thinking about you."

Daddy closed the distance between them and placed his hand under her blouse at the top of her ribs, right below her breast. "And touching yourself?"

"Yes," Mia whispered.

"Show me."

"What?" she asked in alarm and darted her eyes over to her open bedroom door. "Now? What if,"

He bent down and kissed her. She kissed him back and thoroughly enjoyed the feel of his tongue in her mouth. When he broke the kiss he began to trail his lips down the side of her neck. "Collin is with his friends on their way out for dinner and a concert tonight. Mom is working late. Still, if it makes you feel better," he said and let go of her to walk over and close her bedroom door. He turned back to her and said, "Unbutton your shirt and take it off, Mia."

She wanted to do this. She wanted to have sex with him even if it did scare her some. Mia kept her eyes on him and reached up with slightly shaking hands to unfasten the two buttons and then shrug the blouse off. It fell to the floor and she watched his eyes darken as he raked his gaze over her. "Damn, you're sexy, baby girl."

"Thank you," she whispered. Then, beginning to feel braver, she asked, "Will you take off your shirt now?"

"Play with your perky tits," he said and reached for the buttons on his shirt.

She reached up and cupped her breasts then pinched her nipples while he removed his shirt and toed off his shoes. She let her eyes wander all over his naked flesh. She loved his broad chest, rippled-with-muscled abdomen and narrow waist. He was so strong. No wonder she'd always felt so safe with him. And she felt safe now, too. Mia wasn't afraid any longer. "Daddy," she moaned and held out a hand to him. "Please come and touch me."

He walked over and brought her hands to his hips. Then he bent and took one of her nipples into his mouth while rubbing the other with his finger. She gasped and arched against him.

"My little girl has sexy, sensitive nipples," he said and flicked his tongue back and forth over one of them.

"Yes," she moaned. "I like the way you pay attention to my nipples, Daddy." She moved her hand down his hip to his thigh and over to rub the bulge still confined by his pants. She couldn't believe how nervous she was but still excited. She was afraid of doing or saying something wrong but still wanted to try everything with him. She took a deep, shuddering breath and asked, "Can I please touch your cock, Daddy?"

He groaned, pinched her nipples and replied, "Of course you can." Then he stepped back for a moment and quickly shed the rest of his clothes. When he stood before her naked Mia couldn't help the gasp that escaped her mouth. Her eyes were glued to his hard, jutting cock. Her throat went dry and her heart hammered. He was so big there was no freakin' way in hell that he was going to fit inside of her. Hadn't she heard him say that her pussy was tight and tiny? She wasn't even sure she could fit her mouth around his cock. She shot her eyes back up to look at him. "Daddy,

your cock is huge!"

He grinned, wrapped his hand around his cock and began rubbing it. "Thank you, baby."

"I didn't mean it nicely," she muttered.

He chuckled now then came back to her. He bent his head and sucked on her nipples until she was shaking with need once more and relaxed in his arms. Then he lifted his head and said, "I'm not going to hurt you, Mia. I promise, my cock doesn't go anywhere you don't want it to go."

"Okay," she said, believing him because he had never lied to her. Then she looked up and smiled at him. "I'd like to try having your cock in my mouth."

He groaned again and shut his eyes as he took a deep breath. Then he gently thread his fingers into her long hair and held her head firmly in his hands. When he opened his eyes they were hot and she knew he was turned on. "I'd like that a lot," he said and pushed on her head. "Get on your knees, Mia."

She did so quickly then just looked at her Daddy's dick up close for the first time. It was thick as well as long and had veins that were pulsing with blood. She looked up at him and he was looking down watching her. His expression was a mixture of patient and turned-on and she liked it. She smiled up at him and then looked back at his dick. She saw a small drop of liquid ooze out of his dick and she assumed that was hi pre-cum. Mia wondered if it tasted the same every time and leaned in to lick up the drop of pre-cum. He groaned and she let the salty drop of liquid sit on her tongue before swallowing and looking up at him again. "I like the way you taste, Daddy. What do I do now? I don't want to hurt you."

"You can't hurt me, Mia." He removed one hand from her hair and wrapped it around his cock. He rubbed the head back and forth across her lips and she opened her mouth to stick out the tip of her tongue. "That's a good girl. Lick the head."

She stuck her tongue out further and ran it slowly around the head of his cock. As his breathing became a little harsher she became bolder. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked on it while still lapping with her tongue.

"Jesus," he groaned and pushed himself further into her mouth. She looked up at him and blinked a few times while she adjusted to the width of him and the stretching of her mouth. "Keep using your tongue but try not to use your teeth," he instructed. She did as he said and slipped her mouth back off of his cock before taking him in once again. She did this a few times and then slid even more of his dick into her mouth. His grip on her head tightened.

Mia slid her mouth all the way off of him and she looked up at him. "Does that feel good, Daddy? Am I doing it right?"

"Yes," he said and chuckled. "Use your hands, too. Stroke my cock with your hot mouth and your little hands at the same time."

"Okay," she said with a grin and swallowed before taking his dick back into her mouth and wrapping one hand around the base of him. She immediately set up a rhythm that had her hand and mouth stroking him in and out, in and out. She knew he liked it because he was breathing hard, groaning and holding her head so tightly. The he began to thrust his hips and she looked up into his eyes.

"You're so fucking hot and sexy, baby girl. Play with your perky tits while I fuck your hot mouth."

Her pussy clenched, she moaned and blinked up at him while reaching to cup her breasts.

"Yeah," he groaned and shoved more than half of his dick into her mouth and then pulled slowly out. "My dirty little girl. You like the dirty talk."

He wasn't asking but she felt the need to nod her head anyway. He grinned down at her then thrust harder and further into her mouth. She squeezed her breasts and ran her thumbs over her nipples.

"Relax your jaw, Mia."

She did and he slid in so far that she felt the tip of his dick touch her tonsils. She gagged a little and jumped. "Sorry," she said with her mouth still full of his dick.

"It's okay, Mia." He panted and slowed his thrusting. "I got a little too excited." He pulled himself free of her mouth and reached down to take her hands and pull her to her feet. Then he kissed her. He slid his tongue over her lips until she parted them and touched the tip of his tongue with her own. He took his time devouring her mouth and she thought she could go on kissing Daddy all night long. That was, of course, if they weren't going to do anything else. After a few minutes he unzipped her skirt and picked her up in his arms once it slid to the floor. He carried her to her bed and her heart beat faster with anticipation. He set her in the middle of her bed and stood there looking over her body. When his eyes met hers again he smiled and said, "You are so beautiful, Mia."

She smiled and let her eyes roam all over his hard body. Then she looked up and asked, "Can I suck on your cock some more?"

"Next time," he said with a short chuckle. "I don't want to come yet." He moved to sit on her bed and ran his fingertips lightly over her nipples. She sucked in her breath as they immediately got harder for him.

Mia whispered, "I like you touching my nipples."

"I know," he said and leaned down to slowly circle one nipple with his tongue. "You told me," he said then did the same to the other nipple.

"Oh," she gasped with pleasure. She touched his hair and then his shoulders. She knew he was talking about the night they'd watched movies together. "I wasn't sure if I should encourage you or make you stop," she admitted.

He moved to lie down full-length beside her. He kissed her again while pinching her nipples. Then he asked, "Do you want to stop, Mia?"

"No," she replied and gave a long moan as he rolled one of her nipples and shot a trail of heat straight to her pussy. "Please, Daddy. Please, don't stop."

He then stripped off her panties, tossed them to the floor and moved down to settle between her legs. He spread her open with his wide shoulders and caressed her stomach with his hands. He looked up and met her gaze with a grin. "Would you like to come, Mia?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please make me come for you."

He groaned and lowered his head to kiss the inside of her upper thigh. She gave a frustrated sigh and he chuckled against her skin. He kissed and licked both of her thighs, her pelvis and her hips while caressing her stomach and playing with her breasts and nipples. He stopped to say, "I love being able to see you in the light, spread out like this for me."

"Uh huh," she replied. "Me too," she panted. And she really did like being able to see all of his hard and toned and sexy body but damn she needed to come now.

As if reading her mind he finally traced his finger over her labia and tapped her clit before moving it down to repeat the stroke. "You're nice and wet but I'm going to make you even wetter. I fucking love how responsive you are."

She briefly wondered how she could be anything but responsive when he touched her the way he did. Then her mind went blissfully blank as he licked her pussy slowly but thoroughly. Her hips jerked up as he flicked her little clit several times with the tip of his tongue. He pulled away from her and she made a frustrated sound. Daddy pulled her pussy lips apart and he groaned. "Your pussy is so pink and pretty and wet for me, Mia. And this little hole," he said and pushed a finger inside of her. She immediately clamped down on him. "Yeah," he growled. "You're so fucking tight. You're going to feel fucking amazing clamping down around my cock."

She had a brief moment of panic over the idea of having his cock inside of her body. He was so big that it just didn't seem possible that he'd fit into her without tearing her apart first. "Ummm, Daddy," she trailed off as he licked her pussy once more.

"It's okay, baby. We'll only do what you want to do," he reassured her. Then he flicked her clit back and forth, back and forth and she stopped worrying about anything other than coming as soon as possible.

Mia lifted her hips toward his mouth and said, "Fingers, please."

"Where do you want my fingers?"

"Daddy!"

"Tell me, baby," he said and lapped her pussy in another long and slow stroke of his tongue.

"Inside of me," she said and pushed her pelvis toward him in an attempt to get his fingers inside of her.

He reached up her body and played with her breasts, rubbing her nipples with his fingers. "Is this where you want my hands?"

"No," she said and then whimpered when he licked her yet again and swirled the tip of his tongue around her clit. "Daddy," she said and fisted her hands in his hair in an attempt to keep him sucking on her clit. When he chuckled against her it sent tremors through her body. Then he pinched her nipples which felt amazing but she knew what an orgasm felt like now and that's what she was feeling greedy for. Hadn't he always told her she had to ask for what she wanted? "I want," Mia panted. "I want your fingers in my pussy. I want you to fuck me with your fingers while you lick my clit and make me come, Daddy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mia's Late Awakening Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds