• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Pleasurable Torment

His Pleasurable Torment

She looked at herself in the mirror one last time. Her long ebony curls hung below her shoulders just above her waist. Her dark eyes, sharply outlined, stared back at her, glistening in the dim light like black pearls on her fair skin, beautifully dark and lit by a spark of lust and excitement. With her blood-red painted lips forming a mischievous smile she adjusted her corset one last time, making sure it did its best to amplify her full bosom, yet leave it completely exposed. Lacy red stockings hugged her legs up to her thighs, stopping just a couple of inches below her uncovered mound. She chose to wear no underwear or other garment, leaving her pussy just as bare, a symbol of her feminine dominance over any of her visitors. She secured her whip, along with the pair of cuffs that were already hanging from the belt that surrounded her lower midriff. She rarely used cuffs; they were mostly for show, as the use of ropes and knots was far more alluring to her. She lit a couple of candles and closed the velvety curtains, creating the atmosphere that she loved so much. She sat on her armchair, and images of her yet-to-arrive visitor passed behind her closed eyelids. He was just what she liked.

The ringing of her doorbell pulled her out of her thoughts. She reapplied her lipstick, lowered the lighting of the room slightly and put on her high heels.

She looked truly stunning as she walked to the door on her clicking black stiletto heels, her back straight as an arrow, hips swaying playfully. The shoes made her normally petite figure far more captivatingly intimidating. As she walked, she left behind a trail of her beautiful spicy aroma, a mix of her personal scent, the sweet smell of her womanhood and her perfume that smelled of dried fruits and sandalwood.

A hesitant knock on the door made her smile inwardly. He was getting restless.

She reached the door and looked through the little peephole. The slender figure on the other side paced back and forth, slowly, yet nervously. The precise moment he had found the courage to knock again she opened the door. His pale hand lingered hanging in the air as his eyes took her in. His lips parted in awe for just long enough for her to notice before he straightened up his back and regained some of his composure.

"I apologise for my impatience, Mistress. It will not happen again." His insides were already tied in little knots; she was one of the most beautiful erotic visions he had come across.

"I am glad," she replied firmly. "Come on in, Dan. How are you feeling?" Her tone was more affectionate this time, as she encouraged him to join her inside. As she walked inside first, leading him to the bedroom, her bareness became apparent to him. He had not looked below her waist earlier, as her breasts had taken his breath away, perfectly shaped, her dark pink nipples hard and swollen. She just radiated sexual energy. He felt a wave of warmth spreading downward inside, flowing between his hip bones and pooling between his thighs.

"I am quite well, Mistress. I am very pleased to be here. But I'm afraid my inexperience with this and my excitement have taken a toll on my nerves," he said, lowering his voice in the end as he tried unsuccessfully to steady his hands. His glance met hers for the first time and he whispered, "It's so very nice to meet you in person," and lifted a long fingered hand. As she took it, he slowly brought her hand to his delicate rosy lips and kissed it softly. It was her turn to take in the sight before her eyes. Relatively tall as he was, he stood at 1,80 with a slender but well-toned body, long cinnamon brown hair hung to his lower back, tied behind, at the height of his nape. His light blue-green eyes, framed by straight, low eyebrows slightly darker than his hair, gave him a very distinctive look, a look of innocence, maybe loneliness, even a little bit of sadness.

She smiled at him, showing her approval of his manners.

"Are you ready to begin your journey with me?" she inquired.

He felt his throat dry and cleared it to reply, "Yes, Mistress."

"Remember, you need only ask me to stop if you will. We will not establish a safe word yet, as this is an introduction to this world of pleasure, and things are better kept simple. I, however, need to point out that if you ask me to stop, I will, and this will be over for today. I will not continue if you change your mind afterward.

"Furthermore, you are not to touch yourself or me, or come without my permission. If you do, you will be punished accordingly. I will cause you no harm, Dan, I assure you. Are my terms clear to you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she replied firmly. She turned her back to him and walked to her armchair. She sat down gracefully and brought one leg to rest on the arm of the chair, exposing her sex to him. His mouth watered at the sight of her and the knot inside him tightened; a very familiar tingling raked through his manhood as he felt himself harden for her.

"Strip for me, Dan." she commanded. "Leave your clothes on the floor." Her tone left no room for any doubt as to what he was to do.

"Mistress, but I... I don't..."

Before he knew it she was standing right in front of him again. She came so close that her lips were only an inch away from his and her eyes pierced right through him as she looked right in his.

"I said," she mouthed and came slightly closer to finish her sentence, "strip," tilting her head to her side and breathing out over his lower lip. His lips parted and he leaned slightly forward, his mouth finding hers for an electric second. His hand lifted and found the curve of her waist in an attempt to pull her closer.

The next thing he felt was a sharp sting across his chest. And then another and another. His thin t-shirt did little to protect his flesh from the bite of her whip. He took an involuntary step back and gasped in surprise. His skin stung and a burning sensation spread all over his chest. It felt strangely good. Then her words rang in his ears: "You are not to touch yourself or me without my permission."

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," he apologized averting his eyes to the floor.

She turned her back to him and returned to her position in the armchair.

He stood there for a few seconds, cheeks flushed. He was not inexperienced, not really. But he had never been in this position, never made to strip on command and on his own, in front of a beautiful woman who was completely in control. His hands started shaking again as he lifted his shirt up and over his head and let it fall to the ground. His hands moved lower to the buckle of his belt. Taking a couple of deep breaths, he got rid of his jeans. There was no use in delaying or hiding himself. His arousal stood proudly between his slightly parted thighs. He couldn't hide it, really, not from her eyes, even if he actually wanted to. He closed his eyes and took off his boxers.

The sight of him was magnificent: a fully grown man, truly beautiful, yet so vulnerable to her. She was already burning up with desire, deeply longing for the feeling of his cock inside her as she would ride him like he had never been ridden before.

The cold air of the room sent chills all over him. He took in a shaky breath and opened his eyes. She was smiling at him, a coy smile. One of her hands was stroking the inside of her thigh, barely an inch away from her nether lips. Her eyes ran up and down his body, satisfaction painted all over her face. Still looking deep inside his eyes, her hand purposefully left its trail and cupped her mound. Breathing deeply she slipped a finger inside her. When she brought it out, the sight of it glistening with her wetness made his mouth water again. His eyes pleaded silently. She got up and neared him, bringing her finger to his lips.

"Would you like a taste, Dan?"

"Yes, please..." he breathed out before he could help himself.

"Then go on." Her finger touched his parted lips and his mouth softly enveloped it. A sweet little moan echoed in the quiet room as he licked it clean. Her taste was distinctive, sweet and intense. He felt his shaft harden and grow even further.

"Lie on the bed for me, Dan," she instructed as her finger left his mouth.

He walked to the four poster bed in the centre of the room and lay down. She took off her shoes, climbed up beside him and secured his limbs with rope, one tied to each poster, leaving him spreadeagled on the soft sheets. He never protested, even though he was almost sure that she could hear his heart pounding like a drum, that she could see his chest move quickly up and down with each shuddering breath he took.

She moved so that she could sit between his legs and reach all of him.

"That's a beautiful cock you have there, Dan. I am going to have a lot of fun playing with it." She said seductively, dragging her nails up his left leg, reaching his thigh and repeating with right leg, then on the insides of his thighs, stopping just before her hands reached his tightened balls that were aching for release. She had instructed him not to relieve himself for a least five days before their meeting, and he had complied.

Her small, agile hands moved to his sides to caress his skin repeatedly, ever so lightly, sending shivers up and down his spine. His eyes closed and his head tilted back at the feeling of her hands on his hips, trailing his pelvic bones over and over. He lifted his hips yearning for more, but her touch remained just as light and tantalizing as she circled around his throbbing manhood. Drops of precum had begun to form a little pool on his stomach.

It seemed like she was going on forever. He couldn't bear to open his eyes as she touched him everywhere, apart from where he needed it the most.

"Look at me," she commanded him.

It took effort to regain any control of his body. When he did, he met her gaze. Eyes still locked, she ran one finger lightly all the way up and down his shaft. Then she cupped his balls tightly.

He jumped at the sudden direct stimulation and another moan, louder this time, escaped his lips.

Looking deep into his eyes, she straddled his hips and leaned over him 'til her hard nipples brushed against his chest. He felt her breath down on his neck, her lips caressing the soft skin; her hot, wet tongue tracing patterns on his neck made his hips buck involuntarily. Her teeth brushed against his earlobe, she bit down gently, sucked on it and then gave the same treatment to the other side of his neck, taking her time with each and every sweet spot she found. The groan that left his throat when her mouth strayed down, found his right nipple and suckled it, was low and it vibrated through her; it was so desperate and filled with lust but also had a hint of anger.

"Please, just please..." his voice was hoarse.

She laughed at him as he pulled on his restraints again and again, his muscles jerking all over. His stomach glistened with his precum, and his shaft was inflamed with need.

"Please what?"

"Please. I just need to cum. It's been so long."

"Please what?" she growled bringing her face an inch away from his.

"Please, Mistress..."

"That's a good boy" she smiled her cocky smile. "I will give you everything you ever dreamt of, but it's I who gets first what I want. And that is for you to eat me out, Dan" she said and got up to stand on the bed over his head, turning her back and lingering there above him. His mind tormented by the anticipation, his body helpless and needy, and she was finally going to let him touch her, better, she was going to let him lick her sweet pussy. She knelt down over his face, exposing herself to him. He absolutely loved pleasing his partners like that, and he was very good at it indeed. Every time he delved in a beautiful little pussy like hers, their orgasm would find him extremely turned on, unable to take any more waiting. What would it do to him now that his body was already so hungry for release? He suckled on her lips, probed between them and buried his tongue inside her, eliciting moans from deep within her. Soon his tongue was licking her all over again.

Sucking on her inner lips, he moved his head to the sides. Finding her throbbing clit, he flicked it over and over again 'til her juices begun to flow all over him, even more abundantly than before. He felt one of her warm little hands take hold of his cock and give it a couple of strokes. His whole body jerked impatiently and he tried to control his arousal. He was consumed by his lust like a moth by the flames of a blaze. Feeling her start to quiver and moan louder, savouring her taste, he clamped down of her clit with his lips, sucked and licked it furiously, trying to concentrate only on her, trying to stop himself from spilling his load right then and there without her permission. She tried to steady herself with her hands on his thighs. Her nails nearly pierced his delicate skin as spasms rippled through her and her body danced its most erotic dance to the sound of her grunts and cries. Her wetness, too much to hold inside, just spilled over him and in his mouth and he drunk it delightedly, rejoicing in her pleasure. His cock was even hurting now. Her taste, her sweet sounds, her touch, it was all too much.

She abruptly got off of him and got up off the bed. She turned and gave him a taunting look.

"You are quite good at this. I should keep that in mind," she said with a grin and walked out of the room.

His breath caught; a sudden feeling of dread tightened his insides. She was just leaving him there? He had done everything she had asked, had given his best to pleasing her, had trusted her to tie him up and now she was just leaving him like this! He shut his eyes and cursed silently. A strange feeling that resembled that of betrayal washed over him, even a little bit of fear. He felt himself tear up. He felt he must look really pathetic like that. Completely exposed, his limbs suspended and now even a little sore, drenched in his own precum, his hair all messed up, shaking and tearing up like a child on her bed.

"I did everything you asked of me..." he said, his voice trembling badly towards the end.

He closed his eyes. What was happening to him? This emotional state was so very new. That sense of disappointment and desperation was different than he had ever experienced. Probably because it was sexual and caused by such a beautifully erotic creature. Despite his thoughts and emotions, his body appeared to have a mind of its own. He was still agonizingly hard for her, utter proof of his submissive nature.

Minutes passed and he was so deep in his thoughts that he had no idea she was back until he felt her agile hands loosening the rope around his left ankle. He opened his eyes to find her completely naked on her knees beside him, silently untying his lower extremities. He thought he would want to say so much more, protest, ask her what he did wrong. But there was nothing. His eyes were transfixed on her naked form. She was so much more beautiful without any item of clothing, if a corset and stockings were considered as such, that is. She turned and looked at him, smiling. Her lipstick was gone and her full lips were their natural light pink colour. She straddled his hips and leaned in. Both her hands cupped his face and wiped his tears. It was so amazing and so arousing to her how sexual manipulation wrecked someone's emotions, without any pain, with no actual harm; it was truly unique how sensitive somebody could become once their composure and control were stripped away in this manner, driven purely by desire, lustful and needy. He lay there silent, his uneven breathing, barely audible, coming out of his parted, trembling lips, eyes wide open in disbelief, as on the inside he reveled in the feeling of her weight on him.

Then she kissed him. Everything else got sucked away just as she sucked on his lower lip. His eyes closed shut and he gasped for air; there didn't seem to be enough in the room as her tongue ran over his bottom lip and slid inside, finding his own and swirling around it. He moaned into her mouth, quietly pleading for more. Breaking the kiss only to free his wrists swiftly, she rubbed the sore skin gently, and taking hold of both his hands she put them on her waist.

Her left hand stroked his cock.

"Daniel, open your eyes for me," she encouraged him.

As soon as their gazes locked her hand slid down between their bodies, her nails lightly dragging across his chest in the process, and momentarily disappeared. Her fingers wrapped around him and pulled his shaft that was soaked in both their essences inside her. Her hot, wet mound enveloped him fully. She lifted her hips and thrust them downward, grinding against his pelvis.

His head fell back and a low groan came from deep within his throat, as she did so again and again. A look of pleasurable anguish was painted all over his face as his body shivered and he tried ever so hard to control himself instead of pulling her hard against him and burying himself inside her on his own terms.

"Mistress," he breathed out, "I beg of you.. "

She grabbed his hands "Daniel, tell me what you want," she urged him, pausing and pulling herself up so only the tip of his cock rested inside her.

"Please," he moaned as his hips lifted off the bed slightly in an attempt to slide himself deeper inside her.

"May I come?" he pleaded desperately, his eyes barely able to focus on hers, cheeks flushed, his hands clenched on her hips.

"You only had to ask," she whispered.

"Please..."

"Yes, you may," she said firmly, finally giving him permission. And as she leaned in so that her face was only inches away from his, she also slowly lowered her hips.

At the sound of her words his already pounding heart skipped a bit. His hands moved lower on her hips and grabbed her round, luscious ass, pulling her down hard. His mind just melted away and his balls tightened as he filled her pussy completely one last time before he erupted inside her. His whole world shuddered and shook violently. The room echoed with his grunts as his hips bucked over and over again in the most intense orgasm in his entire lifetime. His arms wrapped around her, embracing her as the last drops of come dripped inside her.

As his orgasm subsided, his breathing became less shallow. As soon as he managed to speak, he whispered just two words in her ear as a faint smile lit his face.

"Thank you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Pleasurable Torment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds