• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Studious Affair

A Studious Affair

12

This is my first submission – I hope you like it! I wrote this for a gorgeous Indian pre-med student I met on Tinder and struck up an incredibly sexy correspondence with. Our names have been changed, but other than that this is the story I sent her. We're meeting up in a week, and plan on making some of this happen – if this gets feedback I'll write a story about how things go!

A little about us: "Avni" is short, about 5'4", with absolutely gorgeous long, black hair, good-sized but not large breasts (B cups), a slender frame, and the best ass you've ever seen in your life. I'm 6'1" with an athletic but slender build, brown eyes and long brown hair, usually worn in a man bun, and I'm almost always rocking a scruffy beard. She's a ten, I'm a 7 or an 8. And yes...my dick really is what I say it is below, for those who probably doubt.

This story is long, but packed with action. Hopefully I've written it in a way that doesn't slow down from page one.

Please leave comments and let me know what you think! Since it's my first submission, I crave feedback. Thanks so much, Literotica community!

I. The Coffeehouse

"So...you know I don't plan on fucking you tonight, right?"

You look up at me over the top of your glasses as you tuck a few runaway locks of your beautifully long brown hair behind your ear, a slight smirk on your face.

Smiling, I take a sip from the coffee sitting on the table between us. We've spent the last couple hours chatting and studying at a local coffeeshop, but intentionally avoiding the issue we both know the other has been thinking about all day.

Until now, that is.

"Are you trying to convince me, or yourself?" I softly respond. "Cuz it sounds more like the latter than the former..."

You flash me a look that is at once a glare and a blush.

"Well, hey...if you can look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to fuck me, I'll make sure nothing happens," I continue.

"I didn't say I don't want to fu—I mean, I'm saying...no, you know what I—I'm saying I shouldn't do what I wan—oh, fuck me..."

I raise one eyebrow as a grin spreads across my face.

"Whoa whoa whoa, wait, that's not—come on, you know I didn't mea—shit. Shit, shit, shit. Just read your damn book, Ben. And tell your beautiful hair to quit staring at me. It's distracting." You look down at your books for a while, attempting to study while I ostensibly take notes of my own on my yellow lined notepad.

A few minutes later I stand up and walk past you to get a refill. As I do, a drop my page of "study notes" in front of you. You look down and begin reading as I walk to the counter.

* * *

Avni,

There's something important you need to know:

I'm going to fuck you tonight in the library.

First, though, I'm going to make you come with my tongue and fingers—somewhere, maybe, where people can see your face as you struggle to keep from moaning my name as your body is wracked with pleasure.

Tonight, with strangers in the same room as you, maybe just a few desks down, I'm going to finger your drooling, dripping pussy, burying them deep inside you and then slowly taking them all the way out before plunging them back in, over and over and over again—all the while teasingly, slowly, expertly tending to your clit with my tongue, using and moving it in ways you didn't even know were fucking possible.

I'm going to watch as you frantically try to balance your need for release, your desire to come screaming my name and begging for my cock, with the need to keep the other people in the library from knowing that just 20 feet away from them there's a woman deliriously, deliciously, utterly lost in the best orgasms of her life.

I'm going to worship at the altar of your body in the middle of the library, Avni.

And I'm going to savor every last second of it.

All this, of course, is before I take you somewhere else in the building and fill your by-now creamy, girl-cum leaking, desperately cock-hungry slit to the hilt with all 8 inches of my long, absurdly thick, precum-dripping, throbbing dick.

I'm going to fuck you so well, so completely and so thoroughly, that you'll spend the next month and a half walking around with panties drenched in your own juices—the memories of what I did to your body tonight will be enough to unleash a flood each and every one of the countless times a day you find yourself hopelessly, irresistibly fantasizing and daydreaming about what I did to your body.

I'm headed to the library now. I'll be on the second floor, near the tables and study cubicles. If you want this, just meet me there. Just show up. But know this:

If you come, you do everything I tell you to. Period. Without question, reservation, or hesitation. That's the deal.

You have to understand me here. This isn't negotiable—if you walk through those library doors, you're mine. Mine to please as it pleases me, your body forfeit to the pleasure I'm going to give it.

If you truly don't want me to do what I've described—if you really don't want to feel me slide my hard cock inside you, the cock you've been desperate to have fill you for over 6 months now, stay at the coffeehouse. We'll study separately for a while and meet up later with a mutual understanding of what's been decided.

But let's be honest with each other here, Avni:

We both know you're gonna show up at the library. I knew from the second I walked into the coffeehouse and saw you sitting there that you were planning on fucking me. You made it plainly obvious what you want. I remember—and you know I remember—the things you told me you wanted me to include in the story I wrote you, and if you weren't planning on making some of that fiction into reality tonight...

...you wouldn't have shown up wearing a skirt.

See you soon, Avni.

P.S. If—well, we both know there's no need for this pretense anymore, so what I really mean is when—you decide to head to the library, stop off in the bathroom here and take your panties off first.

This isn't a request.

* * *

As I walk out the door I see the note shaking in your trembling hands, and I smile.

Sometimes being right just feels so good.

II. The Library

Fifteen minutes later I'm sitting at a large table on the second floor when I see you walk in. Tossing your bag on the table, you sit down in the chair across from me, your body language awash in nervous excitement. Your eyes meet mine as you reach inside your bag and pull out your books, and in them I see exactly what I was hoping to:

Hunger.

Desperate, reckless hunger.

I pull out my yellow lined notepad and write a few lines, and slide it across to you. As you lean forward to read it, I notice you moving your hips in your chair. You're literally squirming in your seat.

I'm going to be writing some things I want you to do on here. You showed up, Avni, so you've agreed: you want me to make you mine. Did you do what I told you?

You shake your head no. You're trembling, and it's obvious you're so lost in a sea of arousal, anxiety, and endorphins that you can barely see straight.

This is your one reprieve—from now on you do what I tell you. Take off your panties and hand me them under the table.

You look up at me with eyes wide, then glance nervously to your left—two tables over there's a group of students quietly studying. You slip a hand under the table toward your lap, but hesitate. I write again.

Do what you're fucking told, Avni.

NOW.

As you read this you flush, your face flush with both embarrassment and excitement. I watch as you hike your skirt up, lift your ass—your perfect, pert little ass—off the chair, your eyes locked on the students next to us, and hook your fingers into the waistband of your panties, dragging them slowly over your legs. Quickly reaching down to pull them over your shoes, you hand them to me under the table.

They're absolutely soaked. I've never felt panties this wet—I could actually wring your juices out of them if I wanted to. Turning them over in one hand and enjoying the knowledge of how aroused you are, I write in the notepad again.

Shove one of your fingers deep inside yourself, Avni, and then put them in your mouth. I want to watch you taste yourself.

I watch you as your entire body quivers while you read my command. Under the table, you hike up your skirt a little more and plunge your middle finger deep inside your aching wetness and draw it out. You bite your lip to stifle a moan. Bringing your hand up from beneath the table, you look into my eyes as you wrap your lips around your finger and then slowly, seductively pull it out before sticking your tongue out and licking it clean—all without breaking eye contact with me.

I feel my dick jump in my pants, that familiar sensation that means I've just let loose another long, sticky rope of precum into my underwear. I can feel my heartbeat throbbing in my cock, pressed against my thigh. For one brief, weak-kneed moment, I consider tossing all of my plans and just dragging you into the bathroom and fucking you right here and now. Just bending you right over the sink and pounding my cock in and out of you as you scream my name until I pull out and spray shot after shot after shot of my hot cum all over your body. A scene flashes in my mind, you on your knees, begging for my cum, pleading with me to come for you, moaning. "Cover my fucking body in your cum, Ben...I want it so fucking bad, I want it all over me...I need your cum, I want to taste it..."

A shiver passes from my shoulders to my toes. I shake my head to steady myself, and the moment passes. I have far, far too much to do tonight to let that happen.

"Grab your books and follow me," I growl, quietly but forcibly.

I walk you back to the rows of study cubicles—those nooks with a chair, a desk, and 3 walls that stand about chest-high—and choose a corner one. One with an open side that faces in toward the actual library wall, not out into the room, ensuring that no one can see the things I'm about to do to you.

As you lean over in front of me to drop your books, I place my hand on your back so that you can't stand up—at the same time reaching down and placing my other hand on the inside of your left leg, at the knee. I begin to slowly slide it northward, and as I do I realize that you're so wet that you've coated the inside of your thighs. There is a small river of creamy white liquid running down the inside of your leg. I stop a hairsbreadth from your pussy lips, and as my hand rests there I can feel heat radiating from you. I smile and push two fingers deep inside. You push back against my fingers, burying them even deeper, and moan.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck..."

It isn't loud, but it cuts the quiet of the room like a knife. The students a few cubicles over look up from their books.

We both freeze, but it's us: we're clever—we veritable gods of witty banter. You improvise.

"I, uh, forgot one of the books I need," you 'explain' to me—and indirectly, to the room—rocking your hips back and forth and fucking yourself with my fingers even as the words leave your lips.

"Nice save," I whisper, "You're probably gonna need to use that cleverness of yours a few more times before I'm done with you."

Taking my hands off your back and out of you, I pull you up so that you're standing with your back pressed against me, and push against you.

"Do you feel how hard my cock is, Avni? Can you feel that hardness pushing into your ass?" I whisper into your ear. You shudder, and immediately begin rocking your hips, pushing your ass against my crotch. As you continue to grind on my cock, I reach around you, under your arms, and cup both of your breasts in my hands and realize you aren't wearing a bra. You shudder. I give them both a firm squeeze, then run my hands slowly down your sides until they're resting at the top of your skirt. Slipping a finger inside the waistband on each side, I slowly push your skirt over your gorgeous hips and let it fall to your feet. You're standing in the cubicle with nothing on but your shirt, your naked ass pressed against me. I slide one hand up your shirt and begin fondling your breast, clutching it firmly and then teasing the nipple. With my other hand I caress your ass, clutching one flawless cheek in my hand, and then slide it down between your quaking legs and plunge two of my fingers deep inside your dripping pussy from behind.

Your knees buckle, and you reach both of your arms behind your back and mine, grabbing onto my ass with both hands for support. Pressed up against me, you begin to slide your body up and down mine, fucking yourself on my fingers.

Turning your head to look up at me, you whisper into my ear as you continue to ride my fingers. "I wish this was your cock, Ben...I want you so fucking badly. I'm gonna come from this soon, fuck me with your fingers faster I want—I need—to come, fuuuck oh fuck..."

I start to think you've forgotten how totally I'm in control, so I decide it's time to remind you. You let out a quiet, gasp of frustration as I slip my fingers—and a huge amount of your creamy cum with them—out of you.

"Face me and get on your knees, Avni."

You do it immediately. Good girl, I think to myself.

"Take off your shirt."

You do this immediately, too. You're now kneeling in front of me totally naked, the profligate wonder of your body splayed out before me, and it's almost too much to take. You look up at me, meeting my eyes...

Fire. Your eyes blaze with want.

"You say you want my cock? Earn it. Earn it with your fucking lips and tongue, Avni. Take my cock out and swallow it."

Your hands reach for my belt, trembling as you unbuckle it and undo the buttons on my jeans, sliding them down around my knees. As you reach into my boxer briefs and wrap your hand around my thick, throbbing cock for the first time and pull it out, your eyes go completely wide.

"Jesus Christ," you whisper, "Jesus fucking Christ...your cock is gorgeous."

You begin stroking it, your beautiful brown hands sliding over the surface of my pearl-toned cock, and as you do, the precum oozing in a constant stream from the tip form several ropes from my dick to your hand.

"Time to earn it, Avni. Put it in your mouth and worship it."

You comply, wrapping your lips around it and guiding half of it in until it hits the back of your throat. Pulling it back out, you wrap your fist around it, now coated in your saliva and my precum, and begin jacking me off with your hand while you blow me. Each time you shove as much as you can of my huge, thick cock back in your mouth, I feel you twisting your tongue around the head, teasing it playfully. As you do this you begin rotating your hand as you pull up and go back down, and it's too fucking much.

"Fuck, stop, oh my god. Avni, no mas. Pull your skirt back up and sit in the chair."

You pull my cock out of your mouth with a clear look of reluctance and pull your hand away as you do what you're told. I pull my jeans back up and buckle them, then kneel down in front of you, spreading your legs.

As I slide down further down between your legs in the chair I lean into you, kissing my way down your neck, all the while tweaking your nipples with my fingers. You look up from the study nook walls, casting an anxious glance at the two students a few cubicles down. Seeing that you're distracted, I slip my hand quickly up your skirt and plunge two fingers deep inside your hot, sticky wetness, and you let out a soft moan.

"I'm going to give you the slowest, most teasing oral you've ever had, Avni. For the next 20 minutes I'm going to bring you to the brink of orgasm over and over with my fingers and tongue, denying your orgasm each time...right here in the middle of the library, while people study just twenty feet from us, I'm going to worship your fucking snatch with my mouth as you wordlessly beg with your eyes and hips to let you come...and just when you can't take a second more, I'm going to stop...

...and then we're going to find somewhere in this library where I can fill you with the thick, throbbing cock you've waited so long for."

Crouched there between your legs, hidden behind the walls of the cubicle, I have unadulterated access to your quivering, aching pussy. It's mine to do with as I please; I'm free to please you however I want.

You look down, hungry—and as I slowly hike your skirt up around your hips, exposing your glistening folds, I look up and meet your gaze. You know what's coming. I lower my tongue down to taste you, slowly rocking my fingers in and out of your wetness, and let my tongue gently reach out to meet your clit with its tip. You're so wet that you've begun to drool onto the chair, a dark spot of tangible arousal pooling beneath you, growing larger as my fingers drag more of your juices out with them each time I pull them from your drenched slit. I've never seen a pussy as wet as yours is right now. Every cell in your body is crying out for my cock. As my tongue begins to gently trace the outlines of your incredibly sensitive clit, you begin softly moaning—loud enough for me to hear, but quiet enough to be kept from the ears of our neighbors. After a couple minutes of this, your hips are bucking rhythmically, and I can tell you're close to your first orgasm.

So I stop.

Removing my tongue from your slit, I slow my fingers almost to a standstill.

"No, no nooo," you gasp, looking down at me with desperation, "please...please."

I shove my fingers back inside you and reach up to stroke your g-spot, and as I do I lean toward you, kissing up your body from the inside of your thighs to your stomach, your tits—lingering for a moment to suck each nipple into my mouth, twirling my tongue around each—your collarbone, your neck, and finally to your ears, whispering to you as I continue to work my fingers deep inside you.

"You come when I fucking want you to, Avni. And not a second before."

You moan again...almost loud enough to be overheard.

As I continue to work your g-spot, I notice that your frothy cream has covered my fingers. My hand is coated in your white cum. A shiver runs down my spine as you begin the ascent to a deep, vaginal orgasm. Your legs are shaking violently as your hips move to the rhythm of my fingers, and just as you're about to feel the sweet release your body is crying out for, I take my fingers completely out of you again.

You cry out again, loudly this time. I cough to cover your cries, then lean down to whisper in your ear again.

"I'm about to make you come, Avni—but you have to be quiet. Are you ready? Are you ready for me to give you the orgasm you're dying for?"

Silently, you nod your head.

"Then beg for it. Fucking beg me for it, Avni."

"Please, Ben, please," you moan, your voice primally needy, thick and raspy as you babble, "let me come God please let me come I can't fucking take this I want your cock I want your tongue I want to come I want I just fucking I need you I need oh fucking hell I can't I can't..."

Thrusting my fingers back inside you, deep inside, I lower my face to your pussy and begin to eat you out again. As I lash your clit with my tongue, sucking it in my mouth and twirling my tongue around it, then releasing it and giving it quick flicks, I raise one hand to each of your beautiful tits, cupping them in my hands and rolling your nipples between my fingers.

Bucking your hips, I feel your pussy begin clenching down on my fingers as your body crashes into one of the best orgasms you've ever had. I watch as you bite your lip so hard I worry you've drawn blood, and your body silently shakes—spasms, seizures really—as wave after wave of pleasure wracks your body repeatedly, and your already drenched slit floods with more of your cum. For nearly a full minute your body shakes in the chair, each tremor stronger than the one before it. When you finally come down from your delirious high, I kiss your neck and face as I slowly remove my fingers from you, whispering in your ear as I do.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Studious Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds