• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Picnic

The Picnic

We lie on the rug after our picnic, feeling the warm summer sun as it slowly sinks toward the horizon. Lying close to each other, we kiss passionately, tongues reaching deep inside each other's' mouths. My hands are in your hair, holding it tight, pulling your head back so that I can kiss your neck, and over your collarbone.

You have a lovely wrap-around dress on, showing off your beautiful cleavage. Releasing your hair, I tease at the neckline, then finally push it down with both hands, releasing your incredible breasts to hang over the top. I push you onto your back and straddle you, your breasts in my hands. I tease your nipples with my fingers until they are rock hard, then tweak them, twist them, pull on them, looking deep into your eyes as you gasp. I lean forward and suck on each one in turn, then kiss all round them and over your chest, back up your neck and kiss all over your face.

My hand is at your throat, holding it firmly, but not choking you.

Yet.

I feel you stiffen and gasp, and then melt submissively, the fight gone from you so quickly.

I reach under your dress and hook my finger under your panties, pulling them down quickly. I whisper that we had better stay half decent, even though it is a secluded spot. You lift your ass and I pull them down fast.

My hand runs up your inner thighs, teasing them, forcing them apart. The dress rides up, exposing your shaven, wet lips to the cool evening air. I spank your thighs a little, and then you gasp as I spank your pussy.

1, 2, 3 times.

Then again.

Then you squeal as I rain more down on it, making it red hot and sting.

After what feels like an age, I am kneeling between your legs, my hands stroking your inner thighs firmly, reaching ever higher and higher. I lean forward, breathing and blowing on your burning cunt. The tip of my tongue teases your clit, swirling it round. I feel your hands on the back of my head, trying to push me down.

I stop licking, until you remove your hands.

Then the licking starts again. You soon learn to keep your hands away, but I notice you teasing your nipples and smile as I concentrate on my task.

My tongue runs up and down your slit, right down you your tight ass, teasing the rim. I can feel you need building, and I bury my face in it, rubbing against your clit as I force my tongue in as deep as it will go, a finger slipping deep into your ass. I grind down on you, my finger fucking your ass hard, my tongue doing your tight pussy.

I pull back for a second and order you onto your front, burying my tongue in your ass. My fingers slide easily into your pussy, reaching in deep and forward, searching out that little rough g spot. I rub it hard, knowing you are close, forcing you to cum with your ass in the air, vulnerable, exposed.

As you cum, I flip us both over, begging you to ride my face, to grind down onto it. You force your pussy against me and I lick and suck at you until I feel you shuddering once more. You roll off, and I kiss you deeply so you can taste yourself on my soaking face and mouth.

Grinning, I don't give you long, but pull you to your feet, taking you by the nipples and leading you into the wood that we have parked up by. You notice I have picked up my rucksack and I hear you gasp as you realise what I have in mind.

I turn to you and push you roughly against a large tree. I hold your hands above your head and kiss you hard. Passionately. Taking cord from my rucksack, I tie it to one wrist, then loop it behind the tree and tie it to your other wrist. Your eyes widen, as you realise this really is it. Your tits still hang forward over your dress and bra, and I take my time playing with them, looking straight into your eyes...

I pull on your nipples, lifting your tits by them, smiling as you gasp. Thinking that we can get away with the risk, I loop some thinner, smooth cord round your breasts in a figure of 8, tying them, making them stick out and feel tight and full. I spank them a little as you start to whimper with the raging storm of feelings, nervousness and arousal that you are fighting with.

I open your dress, exposing you totally. Then I pick up a rabbit vibe from my backpack and slide it gently inside you, tying it in place and turning it on full. I step back and look at you, seeing the mounting panic.

I whisper that you will be safe, then blindfold you gently with the scarf you have been wearing and playing with provocatively. I take a couple of steps back. Never more than arms reach away, but, for all you know, I could have walked away leaving you like this.

Your need builds and your breathing deepens, your whole body shuddering as you climax once more. I am tempted to make you take 3 or 4 more, but need to be inside you. The blindfold is removed quickly as I kiss you and tell you what a good girl you have been. Then the wrists.

We roll onto the floor, you ripping my shirt open as I remove my trousers. I plough into you, gasping as I feel how wet you are, enjoying the lovely feel of your pussy. We are both close, have been for ages now, despite orgasms. I feel your nails digging into my chest and back and gasp, cumming deep inside you as I feel your cunt tighten around me.

We lay there, sticky and exhausted, then I help you stand and we try to make ourselves respectable.

I take your hand and we walk back to the car, giggling like teenagers as we think what the hotel receptionist will think... and about the night to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Picnic

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 343 milliseconds