• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Seven Days

Seven Days

Easing back into her comfy leather office chair, Tara provocatively chewed on a pencil for the sole benefit of one of her thirty-something colleagues a few feet away. He pretended not to notice how she teased the pencil back and forth, swinging her stockinged right foot at the same time, her stiletto heel dangling from her beautifully manicured toes. The growing bulge in his trousers however was a clear sign his mind had long since given up any interest in the financial report he was supposed to be analysing.

Tara smirked. It was too easy. Oh, if only they knew half of what I get up to she thought to herself! She suspected most of the men would pass out in a combination of sheer excitement and extreme shock if they found the 500+ explicit photos on her adult fuck-buddy profile. Tara, the sweet office beauty photographed in all manner of degrading and humiliating ways. She knew it was a risk to set up the profile but her sexual yearnings and desires were far too strong. Overwhelming in fact. She hadn't regretted it for a second and was discovering more and more kinks with each passing day.

As another day in the corporate rat race neared its end, Tara found herself once more day-dreaming. Actually, fantasising would be more appropriate and it was one of her favourite hobbies at work. Her mind quickly turned to wicked thoughts of being roughly gang-banged in all her holes by seven well-hung studs. She pictured each of their distorted faces as they pounded her without remorse; feeling every thrust and the tightening grip around her soft neck. All these wonderful thoughts were suddenly interrupted however by a sharp call from the corner of the office.

"Tara, can I see you in my office please." The tone was serious and commanding.

She jumped a little in her seat as she spun round.

"Sure...of course," she responded shakily, a little visibly surprised.

Several of her colleagues raised their eyebrows too. More than a few were asking themselves why their CEO would summon Tara directly to his office. He wasn't really an office guy, preferring to spend time on the floor with the team, praising and berating in equal measure.

Tara stood up, straightened her black pencil skirt and made her way over to his corner office. Like so many times before, she felt the eyes of a dozen lustful men (and several jealous/sexually curious women) greedily devour her tight and luscious body. Her heels added several inches to her height and accentuated her feminine curves even more. She couldn't deny being in love with this kind of attention. It helped that she was actually quite turned-on at the moment. The gangbang fantasy, while only a few minutes old, had been powerful enough to get her wet and she could feel the slickness of her pussy seep through her silk panties. She wondered if her boss would notice the faint smell of female arousal.

Tara would be lying to herself if she hadn't admitted fantasising about her boss. She was naturally drawn to powerful men. And he was certainly powerful, climbing to the rank of CEO through his intelligence, decisiveness and sheer ruthlessness. He was a well-known and important man in the city - a man to be feared and respected in equal measure. A man not to be fucked with. Her heart often skipped a few beats when she overheard him verbally castigating some poor schmuck, which happened more often than not. The power and threat in his voice made her feel like a helpless, lost little girl. And that was exactly how she felt now entering his office.

"Close the door behind you Tara and take a seat," he said as she walked into his spacious office.

She closed the door and sat down opposite his sprawling desk. She sat up straight, crossing her legs first to the left and then to the right, trying to look as relaxed as possible. Tara could tell her boss was in a serious mood. He had a pensive look on his face and patrolled the office a few times before eventually electing to sit down facing her. She noticed he'd closed the blinds on the window facing out to the floor. Shit, that wasn't good, she thought, panic starting to rise in her body.

"Tara, we have a problem," he said bluntly.

"There's no easy way to say this, but something has been brought to my attention. Something quite serious."

Tara could feel her heart thumping hard and her palms turning sweaty. Wild emotions began flooding her brain as she stared straight ahead into his piercing dark eyes. It felt just like her college days when she could frequently be found sitting in the principal's office being reprimanded for a lack of concentration and frequent misbehaviours. Unlike the mistakes of youth though, this was much more serious. This was her career. Her livelihood. She tried to slow her breathing and gain some control. But then it happened. In the space of just a few seconds, her sordid secret was out as he flipped round his 28 inch monitor to reveal her adult fuck-buddy profile page.

"Oh God!" was all Tara could say as she buried her face into her hands, bent over on the chair.

She'd been publically outed in the worst possible way - by her boss. The man who had direct control on her career, her integrity and her livelihood.

"Well, judging by your reaction, I guess I don't need to check this is definitely you. What the hell were you playing at?"

Tara said nothing as she slowly sat back up in the chair, her hands still gripping her bright red face. Gone was the sexy, office pin-up goddess. In her place, sat a publically humiliated, shame-faced slut.

"Answer me!" he suddenly spat.

His aggressive tone jolted her and she tried to compose herself.

"I, I, it was just for...just for some private fun."

"Private fun? On a fucking public website!" He was angry now, standing up from behind his desk. The swearing shocked her. She'd never been sworn at by him before.

"And this doesn't look too fucking private either," handing her three A4 sheets of paper.

They were face photos from her profile, which had been crudely printed from his personal colour printer. She looked down at the first picture to see her being fucked whilst deep-throating another man's cock. Shame convulsed through her body. She tried handing them back to him.

"No, no, I want you to look at all of them," he said, shaking his head.

She gingerly looked at the next picture, showing another woman greedily eating her asshole as another woman with black stiletto heels dug them sharply into her back. Again, she blushed heavily and felt his revulsion at her lewd sexual acts with other women. The final picture showed her gagged and bound with rope, her face flushed and her body red and swollen. For a split second, Tara swapped deep shame with the flush of intense sexual excitement at the memory of that forbidden moment. She handed them back to him.

"I've seen all the rest too young lady. Every single fucking one of them. And I've read everything you've written too. All that filth. Do you know what kind of damage these photos could do to the company?"

"I don't know what to say sir, I'm so sorry'. How did you..."

He cut her off, ''How did I find out? I've got contacts everywhere Tara. You don't get to a position like mine without having a strong network of people who owe you a favour or two."

She hung her head, staring down at her heels. She felt so small, stupid and powerless.

"Am I fired?" she said without looking up.

He didn't say anything. She looked up and faced him.

"I understand you need to fire me. What I've done is unacceptable." She bit her bottom lip and looked down at the floor again, hanging her head in shame.

He remained silent, keeping her in a tormented position. He walked around the office, peering through the closed blinds and let out a deep breath.

"Tara" he began.

"What you've been doing on this website is absolutely obscene. I thought you were a nice, sensible girl. I can't tell you how shocked I was when I saw all these photos. Jesus Tara, you're like some kind of porn star. I mean, there's hundreds of photos on here and each one is x-rated."

He sat down and started clicking through the photos at random in front of her. He stopped on a recent photo of her inserting a pair of white shiny high heels into her cunt and asshole simultaneously. The next photo revealed her sucking on the heel.

"Christ Tara, I remember you wearing those heels to one of our work events only a few weeks ago."

She listened intently to his harsh reprimand, being told she was 'obscene" and 'x-rated'. And yet, she still hadn't been told she was fired. Tara remembered the night with the white heels well. Stuck in a hotel room, liberated by a few martinis and dressed to kill, she thought she'd have a little naughty photo fun, staining the carpet with her juices in the process.

He looked across at her. He put his elbows on the desk, sat up straight and interlocked his fingers. It was one of his typical power-play gestures and whenever he did it, he usually got what he wanted.

Softening his tone and with a hint of menace in his eye, he addressed her directly.

"There may be a way you can keep your job Tara."

She didn't say anything, still feeling like a rabbit trapped in the headlights.

"It's clear you're a very sexually liberated woman. I may have a need for such a woman. And let's face it, you're a fucking slut too!"

Her jaw dropped on hearing those last few words from her boss. It floored her like an uppercut.

"What...what...excuse me?" she stammered, trying to sound affronted.

He just smiled.

"Tara, please don't try to deny what you are to me. That would be ludicrous. Look at these fucking pictures. They don't lie. Just how many cocks have you sucked? How many pussies have you eaten? It must be hundreds!"

Tara turned a deep shade of red, feeling herself grow even smaller. She was now being verbally degraded. And it continued.

"Fuck knows how many cocks you've had pound you? But that's what you like though isn't it?" he continued.

"ANSWER ME!' he barked.

"Yes sir'", she responded meekly and in defeat.

She'd admitted it to him. Admitted she was nothing more than a cheap, nasty slut. A fuck toy and cum dumpster for other men and women to abuse and degrade.

"Well I'm glad you've managed to admit what you are to me Tara", he said calmly, as if he'd just asked someone to admit they were a secret fan of some third-rate reality TV show.

"That's an important first step in getting to keep your job. And the next step, well, I think you might just be up to the challenge!"

He was smiling broadly now, in complete control of the conversation and situation. Dominant and powerful, getting his way as usual by always having the upper hand over someone.

"What do you want me to do? Fuck you I suppose?", she replied despondently.

"Do you think you're the first boss I've had to fuck?"

He threw his head back and laughed.

"Tara, fucking me is the least of your problems! That's just the tip of the iceberg! You're going to find out just how much of a nasty, worthless little slut whore you are."

"I won't do it," she said defiantly, rushing up out of her seat.

"Oh yes you will my dear."

He couldn't have said that more calmly if he was sitting on a desert island sipping a beer in a hammock.

"Because if you don't, these photos are going to become very well-known. Your friends, family, co-workers, well, they're all going to receive some very interesting packages with their favourite little Tara centre stage. And just what will they think? You won't be able to hold your head high in this town again."

"You bastard!" she cried.

She slumped back down in her chair, feeling utterly defeated. He held all the power and they both knew it. There was no way out. She had nothing on him and he had everything on her. She resigned herself to submitting to him.

He became serious again.

"Tara, there's some good news here. I only want you for seven days. After a week, you get your life back again. I'll also give you a 25% pay rise - for being a good, obedient girl."

He smiled again.

"How can I trust you?"

"I'm a bastard Tara, but I'm also a man of my word. Besides, I get disinterested very quickly in my women. Do you think you're the only slut I've got dirt on? Although, you're by far the dirtiest and I plan to take full advantage of that!"

Tara felt she had no choice. There was no other option. She sheepishly nodded her head.

"Just seven days though".

"Just seven days Tara," he said comfortingly, like a kindly uncle.

"And by the way, those seven days start right now. So get down on your fucking knees!"

She slipped off the chair and feel to her knees. Broken and resigned. Her ordeal was only just beginning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Seven Days

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds