• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Arin's Inheritance Pt. 01

Arin's Inheritance Pt. 01

Arin's life had taken an exciting turn.

One of her more distant aunts had died, leaving her estate, including her house and its contents to her 'favorite niece' - Arin. Arin vaguely remembered the family visits to see her Mother's sister when she was younger. The woman would always draw her into her arms, hug her and kiss her warmly, making Arin feel quite special.

When the family moved far away, such visits became infrequent, and then stopped altogether. But Arin kept having correspondence with this very nice woman over the years, sharing aspects of her life, and sometimes asking for advice, and receiving it. She was saddened to hear that her aunt, though still in her prime, had suddenly fallen ill. Her passing was therefore not unexpected when it occurred.

Arin had a feeling that the aunt still regarded her as special, but still, she was floored to hear about this inheritance. All these years of apartment living were to become a thing of the past. She could even quit her job, since, being frugal by nature, she should be able to live comfortably off the interest from the monetary portion of the inheritance.

Reaching her aunt's town, she picked up the keys from the executor of the estate, and drove out to the house - her new home. It was as beautiful as she remembered, Her aunt had seen to the upkeep of the grounds and the house itself. There was a wonderful sense of isolation, the nearest neighbors being miles away. The mail was delivered to a box situated by the road, at the end of her very long driveway.

Her aunt's great sense of style and taste was reflected in the house furnishings and decorations. Arin felt that she lacked nothing at the moment, content to let the house remain as it was as she settled into a routine. With occasional visits to the town for supplies, she kept her larder well stocked, and cooking for herself was no problem at all.

As spring transitioned into a warm summer, she took to wearing less clothes, walking around in her underwear. Since no one ever visited the house (the meters that needed to be read were situated conveniently down by the mailbox), she gradually stopped even wearing underwear. She walked from room to room in her house naked, and even took to strolling naked out in her yard. Her back lawn was perfect for nude sunbathing, too. It had a small pond for skinny dipping if Arin got too hot from the sun.

Her skin took on a healthy bronze glow. With a minor streak of vanity, she took to admiring herself in the mirror, noting her sleek, lithe body with its lack of tan lines. She enjoyed lifting her C-cup sized breasts in her hands, as if offering them to the vibrant woman she saw in the mirror. Her hands could not help but wander down her torso, caressing and making her skin come alive. She would slide them down to the rise of her mound, and then, teasing herself, stop before reaching the lips covering her intimate opening.

Instead, she would slide her hands around behind herself to cup and knead her ass cheeks, even daring to toy delicately with her tiny puckered anal opening. Every time she touched this forbidden place, her body would shiver with the delightful sensations from that sensitive area. This is probably why she was always immaculately clean, since she also enjoyed soaping and washing this region, and flushed its tunnel completely empty with mild enemas.

Therefore, she had no hesitation of sliding her fingers from this region behind her back around to her front, and gliding them along her now puffy labia. Now came the part she loved the best. Watching her hands in the mirror, she grasped her labia and spread herself wide open, completely revealing the glorious pinkness of her vaginal entrance. As she looked closer, she could see the tinier hole above her vagina - her urethra or pee hole. And above that hole, the delicate pink head of the rod of her clitoris would slide out from its protective hood, if she pulled hard enough on her labia.

Being a highly erotic woman by nature, Arin habitually treated herself to a lovely orgasm, all the while watching herself in the mirror until she fingered herself to her climax. She often had to clean the mirror afterward, since some of her cum spray would usually eject with enough force to cloud its surface.

She could not imagine a more perfect existence.

Well, perhaps sharing it with someone else could make it a bit more perfect, but finding the right partner is always a game of chance.

So Arin enjoyed her solitude, keeping in touch with her former friends by phone and email. Some lived within a half hour's drive, but somehow Arin never got around to inviting any to even visit.

Until that fateful day.

Though still summer, a tepid rain was falling, breaking a heat spell that had persisted for several days. Arin thought this a perfect time to explore the attic. Up until now, she had been too busy exploring the rest of the house and grounds. She was afraid the attic might be hot, or dusty, or both. To her surprise, when she turned the key in the lock on the hatch up into the attic, she found it brightly lit by ambient light through several windows, even though the day lacked bright sun at the moment. Her focus on its floor revealed that it was quite clean, and her unclothed body reported the temperature to be warm, but very comfortable.

Unlike many attics Arin had seen in the past, this attic was uncluttered. There were armoires and chests around the room, and Arin stepped forward quickly, impatient to see what treasures they might contain. She ignored the desk occupying the room center, drawn by her curiosity to the storage furniture.

As she approached the closest armoire or wardrobe, and swiveled the large doors open, she stood gawking at the items revealed. Handcuffs, shackles, ropes, and chains hung from various hooks. Sliding open its drawers, she found dildos and vibrators of various sizes and shapes.

Arin thought she could not be more shocked.

But the next wardrobe proved her wrong. It contained things like belts, floggers, riding crops - even a coiled up leather whip! Its drawers contained clothespins, clamps of various types, tweezer-like things, even a strange metallic device. The device had a long handle, like a butter knife, but at the end had a wheel with sharp tines that radiated out from its edge. Arin experimentally touched the wheel to her forearm and let it gently roll up toward her elbow. She was amazed how the tiny prickles that it produced sensitized her skin.

Everything was so clean and orderly - so well organized.

Another wardrobe revealed that it actually contained clothing. But what clothing! Blouses that were almost transparent. Skirts that were short, and slit well up the outside - or in some cases, the center! Something that looked like a stylized maid's outfit - that is, if the maid also moonlighted as a hooker! Garments made of a rubbery sort of latex, the scent of which she found strangely erotic. But it was the black leather outfit that really caught her attention.

It started with a modified bustier up on its top, which had leather cups for breasts, with a strap that rose from their peaks to pass behind the wearer's neck. The bustier had leather panels down its sides, but a tough mesh in the center, and its back was bare, except for a pair of crisscrossing straps that descended from the edges of the breast cups. Where it reached the waist, the leather formed into a thick, encircling belt which had what would normally be called garter straps hanging from it, but these were not elastic - they were made from the same tough leather as the belt.

She soon learned why they did not have to be elastic. They were in turn attached firmly to long 'stockings' made of rubber, which were quite stretchy. The only other part of this garment that was not leather was a metallic structure with soft rubber edges that ran from the front of the belt to its back. This obviously would pass under the wearer's crotch.

Arin held the garment up against her body, measuring. It looked like it might fit her! Curiosity won out over caution - she had to try it on. The metallic center of the belt section had a sort of combination 'hasp and staple' with a small, open padlock threaded through the staple. Removing the padlock, the hasp came free from the staple, allowing the belt to unbuckle into a wide oval. She stepped inside that oval, and began working her feet into the rubber leggings, after rolling them up as she would do with silk stockings. The rubber stretched and clung to her like a satiny second skin. Ducking her head through the space between the breast cups and the strap that connected them, she straightened and carefully tucked the tender globes of her breasts into their holders. The cups were snug enough that the tops of her breasts bulged enticingly.

All that remained was to tighten the belt section to make it fit snugly on her narrow waist. Drawing the oval tightly around her waist, she found that with a slight inhale, she could close the hasp over the staple. She did not want it to fly open. She did not want to be trapped in this garment, but she wanted it secured in place for the proper effect. So she threaded the shackle part of the lock through the staple, but was careful not to close the lock completely.

Heart thudding, feeling a weird blend of naughtiness and eroticism, Arin went from the attic to the full length mirror in her bedroom. She could barely believe her transformation! In the mirror she saw a woman sheathed in form-fitting black leather and rubber which seemed to reveal more than it concealed. Every curve of her legs was emphasized. The metallic center section covered her sex but its gleam drew the onlooker's eyes to that very region. Her waist seemed narrower, and her torso rose up, flaring out as it reached the display of her tits. She gasped as she realized that now the tops of her areolae were peeking out over the rim of the breast cups. She felt her nipples swell, pressing themselves against the thick leather that covered them. Turning and looking over her shoulder, she saw that her back was bare, save for the two leather strips that crossed it. Below that, her lush ass cheeks were completely uncovered - only her ass crack itself was covered by the continuation of the metallic strip.

As she trailed her finger along the rear metallic strip, she felt it dip into an opening she had not noticed, and graze her anal ring! She could not see from this angle, but she imagined that someone kneeling behind her could probably look through the opening and easily view her ass hole. Feeling the front of the metallic strip as it descended into her groin, her fingertips perceived that it had lots of tiny holes there, rather like a sieve. Suddenly, the clues clicked into place - this suit had a built-in chastity belt!

Her curiosity satisfied for the moment, Arin returned to the attic to put the garment back away. But as she approached the wardrobe, a sudden crash of lightning from the storm now churning outside made her jump!

Her body bumped into the nearby desk. She felt, rather than heard the lock click as it hit the hard, wooden surface. She looked down, and saw the lock was now closed. She pulled at it experimentally, but it did not give. A strange sensation swept through her. Somehow, being confined in this manner - locked into this form-fitting garment with its incorporated chastity device - ignited something in her core that she had never suspected existed. A curious blend of humiliation and excitement seized her!

She ran her fingertips along the small portion of her inner thighs that remained exposed between the leather garter straps. The warm smooth flesh there generated a wave of arousal that quickly sent her into an explosive orgasm! The fluids of her cum leaked from the metallic sieve area at the front of the belt and puddled on the floor beneath her. Her breasts heaved in the confinement of the leather cups that encased them. It took her several minutes to come down from this ecstatic high. Once she caught her breath, the reality of her situation formed once again in her mind. The lock was secured, and she was trapped in this lewd outfit until she could open it.

Trying not to panic, she searched the armoire in which she had found the suit, certain that given the orderliness of the items, the key to the lock must surely be there. It was not. It was also not in evidence in any of the other armoires, nor in the trunks. Getting a bit frantic, she turned to her aunt's desk, rummaging through its drawers. The key was not in evidence, but Arin found a sealed envelope bearing her name, written in what she recognized as her aunt's handwriting.

"To my darling niece, Arin. Since you are reading this, I am guessing that you have found my rather kinky clothing and my special playthings. I hope you do not think badly of me for having such tastes. However, some of the advice you sought from me over the years indicated that you might not be horrified by such items. If you are disgusted, you may destroy everything in the room. If, on the other hand, you are developing into an erotic woman, open to new pleasures and sensations, then you may make use of all these items, with my blessing. Given some of the fantasies that you shared with me, I think the latter describes you much better. If I had not had such a strong aversion to incest, I would certainly have brought you here to satisfy some of those fantasies with me.

"The handcuffs, shackles, locks, etc. all take special keys. These special keys are with my attorney. She has orders to hand them over when she receives the enclosed envelope, but there is a catch. She cannot give them to you. She can only give them to someone you designate. My purpose in this is to make certain you do not live a completely solitary life. I saw signs of that in our correspondence together. So, you will have to send this envelope to someone you trust completely, and let him or her pick up the keys on your behalf, and bring them to you. That person will undoubtedly become aware of what the keys are for, thereby sharing this secret with you. So choose wisely, my dear. Perhaps you will find a playmate. It is my fondest wish that you will.

"Thank you for 'keeping me company' all these years. Your letters and phone calls brightened my life, probably more than you can imagine. Be well, and know that I love you."

Arin found tears spilling from her eyes. What a wonderful woman her aunt had been. She would miss her greatly.

But what a pickle Arin was in right now! The keys to this garment were not in the house. She would have to pick someone. Someone she could trust to go to the lawyer, and get the keys for her. It would have to be someone relatively close by. She mulled the problem over in her mind. Who? She would prefer the person to be female, she thought. A female might be more sympathetic to her plight - might understand how her curiosity got her into this. Maybe someone would visit the lawyer and fetch the keys, no questions asked. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Above all, it had to be someone Arin trusted implicitly. The image of Molly's face popped into her mind! Molly! Of course! Even though Arin had not seen her in a while, she remembered how nice Molly had been to her, and how accommodating she always seemed to be when other people needed help. And she did not live that far away! She tried to ignore the fact that she had always found Molly to be quite attractive - she would not let herself believe that this was influencing her decision whatsoever.

Swallowing hard to keep her heart from climbing up into her throat, she picked up her phone - a text message would not be adequate in these circumstances. She had to let Molly hear the desperation in her voice as she asked for help, so she would know this was serious. She needed to plead with Molly to drive over here to pick up the letter for the lawyer. She prayed Molly would be home right now.

She dialed. After an eternity of rings, there was a click, and Molly said, "Hello?"

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Arin's Inheritance Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds