• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 02

My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 02

She sat by the window with her book. I was surprised she could read, most slaves couldn't, but she enjoyed the classics that I more or less had just bought to decorate my shelves. She was reading a book I was forced to read in high school, but unlike myself, she looked quite intrigued with it. She was usually so observant, too, but now she didn't even notice I had opened her door and had been staring at her for minutes.

She was beautiful. I wondered how often she bathed, because she always smelled so sweet, like cherries and red wine. It must have been at least twice a day, maybe more to kill time. Her dark brown hair was always shining and down in soft waves. She had splashes of light brown freckles across her pale nose, cheeks, and shoulder blades. Her eyes sometimes turned grey, depending on the weather. But she was always so beautiful. Especially now, caught up in her little world, leaning against the coolness of the glass as it rained.

I wanted to take her outside, to one of the gardens outside the mansion. I wanted to pick flowers for her and be romantic. I wanted her to talk to me, out there, where it was beautiful.

But today wasn't her day. Today my cock was taking up too much of my attention, and I had so much pent up anger from work. My playroom wasn't getting enough use.

I coughed to get her attention.

She shut her book.

"Let's go." I said, sticking out my hand.

Like a good girl, she held onto it as I pulled her out of the room. From that alone, she could tell I wasn't joking around today.

I kissed her hard when we reached the door to my playroom, shoving her against without holding back any of my passion. I got frustrated when she didn't make a move, wearing that same scared expression.

"Juliet, kiss me, damn it!" I yelled.

She obeyed, but was a softer kisser than me, gently pushing her lips to mine. It was soothing. Probably not wanting to piss me off, when I fisted my hand in her hair, she mimicked me by lifting her arms around my neck, standing on her toes. As she did this, I pushed past her lips with my tongue and welcomed myself into her mouth. Her eyes snapped open and she stopped for a second before she pressed her tongue back to mine.

I felt my will weakening and my cock harden. I pulled away.

"From now on, if I kiss you, you kiss me back, okay?"

She nodded.

I smacked her ass, hard, causing her to jump. "Fucking say it."

"Yes master," She said quietly.

Her eyes widened when I lead her to the St. Andrew's cross. A whimper rose in her throat as I tightly restrained her ankles. She always hated this one the most, thinking of how exposed it made her. That's just because we haven't tried suspension yet. She gave me a pleading look, and although the sadist in me loved resisting those blue eyes of hers, I wanted to try something different. I took a blindfold off a tray and secured it around her head.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes master."

"Good, not that you have a choice." I said lovingly. "I won't be more than an hour or two." I promised before I pecked her on the lips.

A pang of guilt hit me when I saw the delicateness of her collar bones, the innocence of the freckles on her shoulder.

"You can trust me." I told her before I could stop myself. "You don't have to, but I'm never going to lead you on or lie to you. If I say we'll do something, we'll do it, and if I say we won't, we won't. I'm never going to hurt you more than you can handle."

She started to nod before she stopped herself. "Yes, master."

I patted her inner thigh in appreciation. "Good girl."

Although I loved seeing the expression in her eyes, she looked older when she was blindfolded. The way her body tensed and rolled. The hardness of her nipples and the wetness of her cunt were obvious, and she was trying to restrain herself from whining as I knew the cold air was licking her in the most intimate places. When she sucked on her bottom lip, she didn't look nervous anymore. She looked like she was trying to seduce me. It was working.

I made my way behind her and kissed the crook of her neck, wrapping my arms around her, causing her to shudder a little. I casually stroked her pussy with one hand and played with her nipples with the other. She twisted her wrists in their binds and gasped.

"Someone took their pill this morning." I teased, knowing that talking is what made her blush. "How does it feel to know that even though you think you hate this, you're still so dripping wet for it." I dipped a finger in her hole, only up to the bottom of my fingernail. I knew this was killing her, but I didn't stop, pushing my finger farther inside her, excruciatingly slow.

"Does it make you feel like a slut, with your pussy always hot and your nipples always erect? What's it like? Being constantly aroused, but like you said last night, never being able to get yourself off?"

With one finger buried deep inside her, I removed one hand from her nipples and reached behind me, picking up a BDSM riding crop. I moved around to the front of her, thus twisting the finger, making her mewl the cutest noises as she subtly nudged at the air with her hips, wanting it deeper, wanting more contact. She was restrained tightly, so she couldn't move much, and the sight of her helplessness was nearly comical.

I suddenly jerked my finger out and loudly

smacked her pussy with the crop. She squealed in pain, and I loved hearing her so much, I did it again. I wasn't planning to carry on so long, but I kept going until she was screaming and thrashing at her bonds. Her pain tolerance was relatively high, too, so it took more than a few hard whips with the crop on her most sensitive place, which was red and burning now.

"When I ask you a question, you answer it. Got it?" I growled.

That wasn't fair and I knew it. I had stated it like a rhetorical question and I hadn't even given her a warning.

"Yes, master." She said between heavy breaths.

"So, what's it like to always be so wet and aroused?" I picked up casually again as I tweaked her puckered nipples before smacking both of them with the crop, though only hard enough to make her wince. The sight of her own honey smeared across her breasts sent a jolt down stairs. I cleared my throat, only wanting to focus on her for now.

"Do you ever get frustrated, since you always want an orgasm but never want to ask for one?"

"Yes, master."

"Tell me about it. And don't stop until I expressly tell you to."

She took a breath, gathering her nerve.

"Well, the pill is so bad, sir. It makes it hard for me to focus-Oh!"

I sucked on her neck until I found that one sweet spot. She caught her breath and carried on as I distracted her by laying hot open mouth kisses across her tits, stopping occasionally to taste her nipples.

"It takes so much control not to spend all day touching my...self..."

I was being cruel, lightly biting her nipples, which I knew turned her on. It was always the gentle biting that got her. I figured that one out the first week I got her, when I was exploring her body and she nearly came when my teeth scraped across her clit.

"Touching yourself where?" I asked.

"You know...down there." She murmured.

"Here?" I asked playfully and touched her knee.

"Higher, Master," She half answered, half begged.

"Here?" Her inner thigh.

"No...between..." She moaned.

"Oh," I laughed softly and licked my hand. "You mean, here." I lightly cupped her sex in my hand.

"Yes!" She squealed, trying to hump my hand as I slowly pulled it too far away.

"Aw," I cooed. "Am I not giving your little snatch enough attention?"

"Master, please," She begged.

I was silent for nearly ten minutes, letting all her senses fully absorb her situation. Her pussy was so wet and pink, and her hips couldn't stay still for very long, always twitching suddenly or trying to find something to grind against.

Then, without warning, I plunged my head between her legs and devoured her pussy. My tongue darted out and flicked her clit, my hand rubbing her hard. She bucked her hips, crying out with pleasure. When I sucked hard on her clit and she cried out, needing relief. She was trying to keep her mouth shut, but every time she tried, more moans escaped. I lightly bit down on her clit as I teased her entrance with the pad of my thumb, driving her mad. I rubbed circles with my thumb inside her and bit her clit a little harder, sucking as I did so, and her musical cries were louder than I ever heard before. I've ever heard her before. I gave it to her for about ten seconds. Then, to her displeasure, I stopped.

She huffed, but didn't beg, trying to control herself.

As she regained her composure, I took out a contraption I had put together earlier in the day.

"You're really going to hate me for this." I smiled, shaking my head.

She gripped her restraints in her hands, bracing herself as she came down from her high.

I had duct taped a Hitachi wand to a tripod camera stand and fastened it between her legs. She felt the head and groaned with despair. These brought her to the edge, fast. When I turned it on, she tried her best to draw away from it before it brought her in too far. It didn't work.

"No," She begged.

I laughed and gave her a chaste kiss.

She was soon a sniveling, moaning mess, surrendering to the technology.

I then adjusted the tripod length so that it was too low. Now the head was just barely touching her pussy lips. I laughed when she started groaning.

"Please, sir," She pleaded.

"Maybe later." I taunted, and she cried out with frustration, trying to receive pleasure.

She yelped so loudly when I painfully pinched a clothespin on her nipple.

"I bet that feels great." I jeered as I sucked on her earlobe.

I added more clothes pins across her breasts and pulled on them, sometimes pinching and wrenching hard, and sometimes barely flicking them, but not hard enough to pull them off. I loved hearing her moans mixed with the screams of pain. She screamed out loud when I used the crop to whack each one of them off of her small, round breasts individually. And from then on, I was having trouble stopping myself. I loved smacking her with the black leather, even in places that weren't intimate. A hickey I had left on her neck, the soles of her feet, the inside of her forearm... I hit her in places she wasn't expecting, and blindfolded, she was going insane.

I looked at my watch. We had spent nearly about an hour and a half in here, and she had the wand between her legs for over twenty minutes. Her entire body was shaking, her pussy was red and actually dripping, and her arms must have been dying.

I pulled the vibrator out from under her and turned it off. She whimpered, and I resisted the urge to kiss her forehead and hold her. We were almost done. I untied her, ankles first, then her arms. She nearly fell off of the cross and I had to catch her. I pushed her to the ground so she was kneeling.

It was then that I took off her blindfold, and she looked up at me with a mix of lust and pain.

I guided her hand to my zipper.

"Suck my cock, little girl." I ordered, forcing my voice to stay even.

She carefully pulled down my zipper and pushed my jeans down, which I kicked off and to the side. She reached for the elastic of my black and white, plaid boxers and pulled it away, my cock springing into her face. She gingerly grabbed the base and stroked my shaft.

"Kiss it." I smirked as I saw her blush deepen.

She tentatively kissed the tip of it.

"Lick it."

Her face was burning by now, and she licked my cock, tasting all around it before taking it into her mouth. I kept myself from groaning. Seeing her tied up has gotten me so hard, and I knew I wouldn't last long with her gentle but enthusiastic sucks. I was about to tell her that she could be rougher, less clean, but decided against it. She was giving me a blowjob with little coaxing, and this was how she wanted to do it. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when she effortlessly sucked me into her throat. All the other girls who I had been with who tried to deep throat my cock had made disgusting choking or gagging noises, and none of them had been able to take me as far in as her. She then swallowed, massaging me with her throat while she sucked. When she took me out of her throat and swirled her tongue around the head, I lost it and pumped my seed into her mouth with a thrust and a groan. With a grimace, she swallowed.

I lifted her off of her knees and into my arms, hugging her tight to me.

"You were such a good girl today." I said proudly.

"Thank you, master." She said sheepishly, burying her head in my chest, probably so she wouldn't have to look at me.

I sat her down and rubbed her arms, which must have been hurting after being raised above her head for so long. She sighed with relief as I worked the circulation through her shoulders and forearms. She was a little shaken and she was probably hurting everywhere. Her pussy, surprisingly, was still glistening. Maybe I had been giving her too much of the aphrodisiac, but her self-control was astonishing and I liked her like this. Horny, ready for me at all times, and like she said last night, unable to get relief without help. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she needed me.

*****

A.N. Next chapter will be softer, more romantic, and kind of a plot builder.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds