• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 06

Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 06

12

Chapter 9*

Gavin walked over to her as she knelt there in the middle of the room. He stroked her face gently before lifting her chin to look at him.

"Come, let me mark you...absolutely mine," his eyes made her sigh. That absolute conviction.

He held out his hand to her and she took it gently. He led her through the room to the bedroom. She wanted to spin him around and rip his clothes off of him and fuck him but kept herself, with all her will, from doing so.

"You have really complicated my life, little one," he whispered as he turned to her. She started to say something but he pressed a finger to her lips.

"Don't," he commanded. She kissed his finger instead with a grin. Then gently nipped the end of his manicured finger. "I love the fact you have complicated things. I knew when I saw you in the coffee shop you were going to be a person I needed to experience."

He ran his fingers into her hair and pulled it backward to pull her face upward to him.

"I hope you are ready for me," he warned her his voice growing firm. "If not, you are going to regret becoming my sub."

"Will you be gentle at first?" she whispered.

"I don't do gentle," he smiled. "I do what I want, when I want, for as long as I want. You have to adjust to me. I promise you, if you just give me all, I will make this the most pleasurable sexual experience you will ever have."

She swallowed hard bringing his smile out.

"Oh, little one, what a decision you have made...both good and bad," he then crushed her lips with his mouth causing her to moan out in appreciation. The first step to taking her soul was with his lips. She would never be the same again and she knew it, she was thankful for it.

His kiss was searing her. Not on her lips that was pressed tightly to his, but her lower lips. They inflamed with the idea he was going to take her. Going to take her in ways she only dreamed about. Going to take her in ways she hadn't even fathomed. She could tell all of that by the kiss. The ultimate way to judge a man. The way a man kissed a woman. Gavin proved he was a Dominant. Just with his kiss.

Breaking the kiss caused her to gasp. She realized she hadn't taken a breath since he placed his lips on her. Her chest burned from it.

"Take my cock out," he said as his eyes burned into hers. "Now." She tried to look down but the tightening of his fingers in her hair told her that was not allowed. He was going to stare into her eyes while she did it.

She fumbled with his belt, then his button. With adrenalin shaking her fingers she pulled the zipper down and reached in to take hold of his shaft with her hand and found it to be a hot iron, hard and steamy. She smiled once she had him filling her hand. Their eyes locked on one another's.

"Do you like the way that feels, little one?" he asked her as he nibbled sharply on her throat. She thought for a moment he was going to chew through.

"Yes," she gasped as her skin was pulled by his teeth.

"Soon, it won't be just your hand that knows my cock," he said as he moved to a different part of her neck as he took hold of her skin again. "Soon your whole body will know my hardness. Your pussy will quake as you hold it, knowing what I will do to it. Soon your boyfriend's experience in your ass will be an afterthought as I fuck him away with the rest of the unworthy men that had you before me."

"But know this little one," he said coming up to her eyes again. "There will be no one after me that will make you forget the things I am going to do to you! Soon they will stop being your pussy and your ass. Soon, even your mouth will no longer be yours. After I take them with my cock...they will become mine!"

Forcing her to her knees she looked up as his cock was pressed to her lips. She took him hungrily causing his eyes to flutter closed as her hot mouth enveloped him in a wet sauna of passion. She also let out growl of excitement as she finally had her master's cock in her. Something she had desired from the moment he touched her.

She went after him like a ravenous beast, trying her best to throat him only to choke off and pull him from her mouth.

"Easy little one," he smiled down at her as she tried to take him back into her mouth. She was desperate for it. "We have plenty of time for you to learn how to throat my cock...and you will throat it!" He pulled her up gruffly and she whimpered as she wasn't done using his cock to satisfy her oral hunger.

Pressing her to the bed he spun her to where her head fell off the edge. He then moved over her and his balls dangled in front of her lips and she realized how beautiful they were to her. She suckled them gently with her lips the way she had done the offered strawberry. His hands moved gently down her body to her sensitive nipples. He rubbed his palm over them causing them to ache once again. How the hell does he do that? Alex screamed internally. He has barely touched me, I have barely had his cock in my mouth but I crave it like a favorite meal? How? How? HOW?

He moved the head of his cock down to her and she smiled as she took him back into her mouth. He held her head and lowered himself into her mouth even further causing her to gag a little on it before he pulled out. Not all the way, just to where the head was sitting at her lips.

Slowly he lowered himself back down and she could feel him pressing further into her mouth, again she gagged on its size. Again he pulled out to where only the head was on her lips.

She gasped around his head but never let him fully go, her hands tried to pull him deeper in her mouth.

"Little one," he scolded as he withdrew completely from her mouth causing her to whimper. "What have I told you about your hands?"

"I'm sorry, Sir," she whimpered. "It's just that I can't, NOT touch you!"

"I shall help you then," he smiled. He moved away from her and she started to turn over to see where he was going.

"There is no reason for you to move," he warned her when he looked to her. She watched from her upside down position. He went to a bag he had brought with him and pulled the rope out. This caused her to smile.

"I take it you like it this?" He asked her seeing her smile. She nodded. "I don't ask questions to be nodded at."

"Yes, Sir," she said quickly. He walked over to her and smiled.

"Give me your uncontrollable hands," he said.

He kept his beautiful cock just out of reach and she was frustrated by it. She instantly put them up. He flipped her over and pulled her arms behind her back. Folding them in half so that they crossed her shoulder blades before he moved over her and straddled her backside with his cock weighing heavily against her ass. She wiggled slightly and the heavy head fell in between her legs and nuzzled gently against her wet lips.

"If that goes in there before I'm ready I'm going to consider it a direct disobedience and worthy of 30 strokes," he warned her never stopping his wrapping of her arms. She thought he was just going to tie her wrists together but in typical Gavin fashion he didn't do anything without doing it thoroughly.

She looked back at him after his threat and smiled.

"You're assuming that it wouldn't be worth the 30 just to have your magnificent cock in me!" She said obstinately.

"Oh, Little one," he shook his head with a laugh. "That smart mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble! Shall I take it up to 60? 90? 100? I can go all night, can you? Test me little one, I will break you!"

"No, Sir," she smiled wickedly. "I'll be a good girl!"

"Good," he smiled as he nibbled the back of her neck. "I only let good girls cum. I would hate that our first night together be me showing you how good I am at bringing you to the verge of orgasm, then not letting you!" She swallowed hard. She knew he meant every delicious word he just said. "By the way, that is called 'edging'. And I will do that to you as well!"

"I will be your good girl," she whispered. "Please let me cum!"

"I like the way you beg," he kissed into her ear. She smiled as the goose bumps flooded her body from his hot breath. "Up, on your knees." He commanded. He pulled on her forearms and helped her to that position. Her face pressed into the soft mattress beneath her but the only thing she could think of was Lena and her sexual tryst in the sketchbook she so passionately drew so many nights ago.

"I saw this in your sketch book," he smiled, again the Jedi master had read her like an open book. "I take it you liked it enough to draw it." She nodded. "I bet that man didn't do to your friend the things I'm about to do to you!" She wanted to scream out in pleasure for him to do it but she only managed to bite her lip.

"No, no, little one," he smiled as he pulled on her chin. "Those are my lips, I will do the biting on them! There is nothing you have that doesn't belong to me. Soon you will learn I mean what I say...this body is mine!"

Gavin kept working, his rope wrapped around her upper thigh down to her knee then connected to her arms. Then he did the other one and attached it similarly to the other side. She tested the binds and found not only was her arms immobilized, so were her legs. They were tucked under her so that she couldn't go flat, even if she wanted to.

He still wasn't through. Gavin being Gavin. Thorough. He positioned her in the bed so that she was at the foot of it, her toes hanging off the edge. He then brought out more rope. How much rope did this man have? She laughed inwardly. Not a lot, not a little. Enough. She thought...only Gavin.

Wrapping around her ankles he then tied them off to the posts on the bed. He did the same with the other ankle to the opposite post. She tried her binds now and found she was completely helpless. She couldn't stop him at all. She couldn't move from him either. She was stuck there until he was done. A little leak ran down her inner thigh. She was so ready for whatever he had going.

"I see you are pleased, little one," he smiled as he dropped to his knees. His tongue found the leak and followed the trail back up forcing her to gasp audibly. "Absolutely the most delicious fruit I have ever tasted. This is the apple in the Garden of Eden, its sweet succulent flesh brought knowledge. Your flesh will too. The knowledge of pleasure, yours and mine!"

Holy fuck! Who talks like that? In this world where men think if they drop their pants you are supposed to get wet, this man spoke words that made her wet! Holy double fuck! She loved the words that came out, and then she remembered his stance on every word he spoke he meant as it was measured before he spoke it. This made her giddy. How did that work? Pleasing him pleased her? Then she began to understand the depth at which his pleasing her, pleased him.

She thought of the medallion that Elizabeth wore. The three waves, a full circle. The emblem began to reveal its truth to her. Now she wanted her own medallion. One that would tell the world what she was a part of. That she belonged to a world of little known pleasure. An enigmatic emblem. Like her secret smile. Something for the world to ponder but to never fully know. She was about to learn the full depths of it. She could feel it. In her sex which now waited for him to invade with his all. Powerless to stop it.

Her body quivered with the knowledge that Gavin was about to show her something few got to see. Few got to feel. Few got to enjoy. She then remembered all the 'kittens' at the party that hated her before they even spoke to her. Eat it bitches! She laughed. This is my pleasure. He chose me! That hit her like a ton of bricks. That made her squishy. He chose her!

His tongue erased all thoughts as it gently lapped at her clit causing her to lose the ability to think. The pleasure washed over her, then through her, as she shuddered under his soft touch. She gasped and he laughed.

"God that is the greatest sound to my ears," he said as he began to kiss and suckle at her sex causing her to whimper. He dabbled his tongue into her causing her to push back into his face trying to drive him deeper into her.

His hands moved up gently the inside of her thighs causing her to shake. His fingers found her clit and the instant his fingers touched she felt a bolt of electricity rocket through her. He began a slow massage with his fingers.

The orgasm started slowly, building in her stomach, she felt it start there and her body began to shake as it spread outward through her body. It caused her body to warm, soft glow at first, simmering to a slow boil. It boiled over into a pleasurable scream that she buried into the mattress beneath her to keep the entire hotel from knowing that she just came.

"No, no little one," Gavin said as he suckled her through his words. "I want to hear it...loud and clear. No muffling tonight!"

"Sorry sir!" she gasped as the next orgasm seemed to be building, causing her to gasp out the words.

"Tell me," Gavin ordered. "Tell me out loud how I'm pleasing you!"

"Oh, fuck!" Alex muttered. "Oh! Sir! I'm going to cum!"

Gavin brought her to the edge and stopped causing her to whimper as the orgasm stopped as well. It was like his lips. Just on the edges, she could feel them but they wouldn't push her over the edge into the orgasmic pool.

"Please sir!" she begged.

"What is this called?" he asked her. "I just told you a few moments ago."

"What?" She tried to push her body back into his face but he moved back further, anticipating it.

"What I'm doing to you...what is it called?" He asked again.

"Oral sex?" she whimpered. She couldn't think straight with the sensations she was feeling. That bittersweet feel of outright pleasure but frustration for not happening. Like waiting for your aspirin to kick in, the pleasure knowing that release is almost there.

"No," Gavin smiled, knowing she wasn't thinking of anything but her orgasm. "Let's try again, maybe it will jog your memory." He started to suckle at her again. His tongue dancing within her while his fingers massaged her clit. She was lost in the ocean of pleasure and forgot he was talking to her.

Her body began to ascend to the upper levels of her orgasm, dangling on the precipice, her body stiffened to the point every muscle she had was pulling in a different direction. She knew this was going to be a very powerful orgasm. Much like the one she had when she squirted on the bed. She wanted to warn him but her voice was stuck. Her face twisted and red in orgasmic throes.

Gavin stopped and she nearly fainted. The orgasm ebbed slightly allowing her muscles to relax, letting her back, which was arched like an angry cat, to fall.

"What?" she begged. "Please don't stop!"

"Now," Gavin said softly and slowly. "I'm doing something very specific to you, and oral sex is only the vehicle in which we are using to do it. What am I doing to you?"

What the fuck was he talking about? Why wouldn't he just make her cum already? She wanted to cum! She wanted to cum in the car ride up, she wanted to cum on his cock. She wanted to cum on his face. She wanted to cum anyplace! She shook her head as she listed the places. She thought it sounded like a god damn Dr. Suess book!

"I don't hear anything," Gavin pushed. "Let's keep going until you remember."

Again his lips started working on her, again her body stiffened. Again he stopped right when the lights were about to explode.

"What am I doing to you?" Gavin asked her again.

"Killing me," she gasped. This caused him to giggle as he stood up. "No, NO!" She begged looking to him with desperate eyes. "Please don't leave me!"

"I'm not little one," Gavin smiled as he reassured her with his voice and his eyes as he came around to lay his face next to hers. "I'm not going anywhere until you answer my question."

"I don't understand!" she told him. The pleading in her voice caused him to smile.

"What. Am. I. Doing. To you," he asked emphasizing each word.

"Punishing me?" She asked softly afraid to anger him.

"No," he smiled. "I guess we will have to try again...maybe my instructions aren't clear...I won't let you cum until you tell me specifically what I'm doing to you! Think back, we were talking about how I let good girls cum and bad girls not...I said it was called something...what was it?"

His fingers slithered under her, then in her and she lost the last of what he said because of her gasp of pleasure as his fingers reached depths his tongue hadn't. Slowly he pushed them into her only to draw them out slower. This caused her body to rock forward and back trying to fuck herself with his fingers.

"Continue that and I will truly immobilize you with a rack, and then punish you with a crop that I just happened to bring because I knew you would be naughty!" He threatened. She stopped but the mind screamed it didn't care. Crop me. Flog me. Spank me. Whatever you want just make me cum!

Her body stiffened and she tried to beg with her eyes but that brought him more pleasure. She could tell because his smile grew and his eyes sparkled with the knowledge he was about to bring her to ecstasy. Again right on the precipice he stopped and withdrew his fingers.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she snapped. His eyes hardened first then softened.

"That little mouth is going to write checks your body can't cash, little one," he warned her firmly.

"I'm so sorry!" she whimpered.

"Again, I'm doing something very specific," he asked her.

"Sir, I can't even remember what my name is right now! If you let me cum I'm sure I can remember what it was!" She tried. She was desperate. Willing to try anything to achieve the ultimate pleasure he was withholding from her.

"No," he said. She expected that.

Again his fingers slid in her and she nearly screamed with pleasure. It seemed with every near orgasm the next touch caused even more pleasure. But in doing so her brain shut off and the only thing she could think of was the pleasure. She tried to rush it along, tried to cum before he could stop. When she failed she wanted to rip his head off.

"Really? You are fucking trying to kill me! Make me cum!" She demanded.

"That mouth!" Gavin said getting up and moving to the bag. "Perhaps this will remind you of your place."

Pulling out a crop her eyes widened in fear.

"Ah, now your eyes show me the proper respect," he said as he came back to her. "But it is too late, I let it go once...I won't let it go again." With a soft flick of the wrist he hit her on her vulnerable cheeks of her ass. Multiple times each side. He seemed to hit the same spot with each strike.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she called out. He dropped the crop next to her face then resumed his place where he could look into her eyes while his fingers dipped into her.

"Now," Gavin began again. "Back to where we were. What am I doing to you?"

"I have no idea!" she whimpered as his fingers slid slowly in and out. Her orgasm screamed to be released. She bit her lips trying to keep it hidden from him, hoping to sneak it by him.

"What did I say about your lip?" he asked pulling on her chin with his free hand. He moved close and took it in his mouth and bit gently.

She let her eyes sparkle as he released it with a lick of his tongue.

"Again," he said. "What am I doing to you?" She shook her head and screamed into the mattress in frustration. She couldn't pull one coherent thought into her mind. When she looked back at him he was smiling, waiting, patiently.

"I have no idea sir," she admitted. "It's the most pleasurable, most frustrating thing that has ever happened to me!"

He exhaled deeply, and shook his head.

"We just talked about it," he smiled.

"You are making me forget everything with your touch!" She pleaded. "Please, just tell me and make me cum!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds