• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Year Ago Ch. 12

A Year Ago Ch. 12

This is an evolving story of Sara's sensual investigation. Please review the first phases of her story. . .

*****

When I got home after dinner at Cynthia's home I had a chance to consider her statement about the wedding. I recalled that we had spent quite a bit of time together that weekend and that I had made some pictures and video of the evening party. This particular camera hadn't been used extensively since then and I found the dark still images and a two-minute movie. The still weren't useful but the movie might be. Running through it seemed that the sound hadn't been recorded. I checked the setting and found the volume was simply off. Listening months later to the recorded sound was interesting. While filming I hadn't paid close attention to Lynn and her friend.

After the first 15 seconds Lynn came into the frame smiling at someone just off camera. She then moved away seeing that I was shooting the crowd and the dancers. Cynthia must have been near because I could hear her voice though the screen was focused on two close friends slow dancing with the groom and bride.

"You look pretty tonight Lynn. The other attendants don't do the dress justice."

"Four hundred was a lot for this rag, huh?" Lynn said.

"You could find an event that the dress with a slightly higher hem might be worn for Lynn."

Then Cynthia spoke in a whisper, "I think Michael doesn't like me. You know how I feel about him Lynn. If you tire of him I'll take him off your hands. I thought this weekend he'd get to know me a little better."

"For now Cynthia, stay back, he seems to like me just fine," she was interrupted.

"I'd rather wrap my legs around your sexy near boy Lynn. He's got such a lovely face, and those cheekbones."

"I said he is still mine, and I may keep him to spite you."

Cynthia swore, "Damn, those four haven't a clue how to move to this beat!"

I few seconds later I heard Lynn's muffled voice, "and thank god he knows how to get me off. He's quite good in bed, he loves to eat pussy!"

A moment later I must have moved the camera closer to Lynn, "but stay away from my man Cindygirl."

That was Lynn's nickname for Cynthia. I'd only hear her use it once before this wedding video. I must have been way out of it that night. I hadn't heard them at all.

Tonight our evening together was simple and I learned more about her job as a civil litigator. Cynthia was nearly a partner and made a handsome salary. Cindygirl was quite beautiful but like many women working around a lot of men she toned down her appearance to reduce the number of passes she had to deal with.

"Last week at a hearing the representative of a Fortune Five hundred company, their head attorney, trapped me in the hall outside the restrooms. He asked me for a date, saying we could keep it simple and retire to his hotel suite afterward! I'd was shocked Sara. He wanted to fuck me since he was about to win the case! I was inspired when I got back to the Courtroom and won a continuance."

I sipped my wine and asked, "Can you report this guy or is it better just to get even?"

She smiled, "I want to win the case, and I may never see him again. Revenge doesn't serve women as well in real life as it does in Hollywood Sara. He could cause more problems and I'm nearing the partner discussions with the firm."

She told me of the firm's structure, "I stay away from the criminal cases. The civil work is more emotionally rewarding. This asshole may know one of the firm's leads and could foul my chances."

We agreed to have a similar dinner on Friday and she suggested that she could review the legal consequences of my gender selection.

"I do suggest you keep your appointment with your friend's sister. I'll just review the basics and advise you as necessary."

When we said goodbye I sensed her desire for more than my words, "See you Friday here right?" I said letting go of her hand.

The next morning I got a call about 8am from Madison. There was some noise or an alert coming from my office.

I quickly dressed and ran to confirm a power failure. The primary and secondary backup batteries had failed but I was able to solve the power issue.

"Thanks for the call Madison."

She smiled, "and how did your appointment go?"

We discussed my trip and I told her about Jake but not about seeing Bill.

"I'm meeting with your sister later today," and I had a salon appointment for a waxing in an hour.

Changing the subject she said, "Oh and how did late Saturday with the cougar end? Avery and I have a bet."

I told her about getting a ride home, "Who lost the bet?"

"Avery, she was certain Angelica would get you in her bed."

I told her, "I am attracted to her Madison, but I think I need to stay free of emotional connections until I truly feel I'm a woman and legal. I'm scheduled to have breast surgery in less than four weeks."

"Are you going big or medium?" she asked while touching her generous bosom.

I agreed to update her after the meeting and I left quickly since I hadn't had a proper breakfast and my clothes wouldn't do for a salon visit.

Driving back home after my waxing I looked at my slightly red face. It should be normal in about two hours. I was reminded of Madison's question, wondering if I should consider a slightly larger chest. I'd planned to exercise prior to heading back to the office, and considered that too much up top could be a disadvantage.

I was on time for my 3pm meeting with Madison's older sister Mary Thompson. She was a pleasant middle-aged professional. I described my visits with the doctor and therapist. Mary had completed the name change application and was ready to file the papers once signed and the letter from the doctor was reviewed.

Mary said, "There is usually no objections to this type of filing but I must inform you that it will be published in the County Clerks official record, therefore it will be public information. I've also completed the credit card changes you requested. The cards should be at your home Monday."

She said that the license would be available within three days, so next week, maybe by Tuesday. I asked her if there were any issues regarding my planned surgery.

"Sara, there is no issue with having the surgery. You know my cousin Candice completed her transition several years ago. I spoke with her yesterday knowing of our meeting. She will be in town late next week and I'd like to invite you to have cocktails with us."

That was a thoughtful offer, "Sure Mary. I assume we includes Madison as well?"

"Avery will be there too. Candice said to tell you to try and keep to yourself and stay away from the pickup joints if possible. She is a few years older than you but remembers being abused back then."

I had a few more days until I was legally Sara. I wondered if today was the day I should call my mom. I hadn't been west in nearly eleven months. I'd last spoke with her three weeks ago so almost a week before I'd started my changes. My father had been absent from their marriage for three years. They were still legally married but they'd decided to separate without the law trying to cut them in half. They still saw each other three or four times a year for dinner or other social affairs.

Calling mom was going to be difficult. She would accept the changes but might just board a plane. She would assume she was needed. I had thought about these two conversations but hadn't come to a conclusion. I knew I would find speaking of my changes difficult with my father. He wasn't against the tide of change that was occurring across the country but it would be his son, his boy that was now a woman.

I realized I had to deal with my parents soon and separately.

Friday morning I awoke and changed into my exercise shorts and sports bra and just ran out the front door. I had my earbuds on and failed to notice that Mrs. Greggs was weeding her flowers near the mailbox.

"Excuse me Miss, but, " she stood up and I saw her.

I stopped running and panic clearly crossed my face.

"Michael! I, I say, I can't believe it's you, Michael?"

Mrs. Greggs was standing in front of me as I removed the music and spoke, "Ahh yes, Mrs. Greggs it is me but I, I use the name Sara now, as you can see, "

She spoke quickly, "You're quite changed Michael. The voice and, you've lost a great deal of weight, and you have breasts Michael?"

Luckily it was early and we spoke quietly at the curb. After I described my changes she seemed to understand.

"I saw something like this on the TV news recently. So Sara it will be. Do you have a boyfriend yet Sara?"

Her follow-up questions were more difficult that the first observations. I understood though, she was surprised and would need time to adjust.

"I do like the outfit but you need to grow your hair if you're to be a girl, right Sara?"

I started my walk with a full mind. Mrs. Greggs would slowly share the news with the others in the neighborhood. She would be cagey but I figured within two weeks everyone on my block would know of my changes. That was fine, at least I hoped so.

Passing the spot at the edge of the track my thoughts then turned to Jenn. Was I just lusting after her? Her treatment by Angelica was again stirring my imagination. Last night I had re-read The Story of O. I now saw it as possible for my feminine self to capture Jenn, to control her beauty. I considered what Candice had advised, keep it simple. There were several women in my new life that could become important.

I was quite excited when I returned from the field and I taken my toy into the shower. With the shower cap in place to protect my styled hair I could enjoy the stream of water flowing over my smooth skin. I wondered if simple penetration could get me to climax? With my smooth skin and clean body the toy just slipped in deep. I was surprised how quickly I peaked. My hand helped my cock and the dildo rapidly entering my canal lead to my orgasm. This was the first time I'd pleasured myself in the shower. I left the cleaned toy on the tile shelf.

Without thinking I carelessly selected the red dress and my hose, not pantyhose, and my sexy black heels. Deidra and her nail girl had done wonders with my hair and cuticles yesterday. Doing my daytime makeup had become a five-minute assignment. I didn't experiment much today.

I didn't have an appointment today but rushed out to the office. It was when I arrived I recalled my dinner plans with Cynthia. She would see me without my wig. I visited the ladies to check myself and met Avery.

"I thought that Cat would get into your panties Sara. That cost me a twenty."

She was dressed down today, "Casual Friday girl."

I smiled, "A dress just feels good to me, "

She interrupted, "I might wear more of them if I had a waist like yours. Did you lose some more weight?"

I was at 128 pounds and wasn't wearing the cincher today, "My walking is helping with that. Would you like to join me some morning?"

That seemed to cause her to start walking away, "Maybe, sure, I'll text you one morning next week and we'll meet." she closed the door to the ladies behind her.

I received a third text from Bill late in the day, "Will you please call me Micha, sh_t! Sara?"

I texted him that I would call him tomorrow, "quite busy just now".

A few minutes later the phone buzzed but it was Cynthia, "We're still on for this evening?"

I was to bring the wine again but a good red was more appropriate given her suggested menu.

I drove to the wine store thinking of how to prevent my staying the night. Our last evening was relaxing, yet I was anxious. I recalled her voice on the camera saying she would wrap her legs around me. Tonight it could be nice as well but she had been very clear. Cynthia knew of my body, and yet she wanted me. Maybe she could be true to her word and wait for me to be ready.

As I continued to the store I considered how differently I felt for these three women in my new world. Angelica was strong and knew her mind while Jenn was very much not like that and Cynthia was possibly just attracted to the real me, regardless of my gender.

I craved a sexual encounter but my fake breasts seemed to dampen my ardor. I would hold off having any sexual relations until my breasts were healed.

Cynthia called from the door, "In here Sara." My heels clicked as I crossed the stone Foyer.

Entering the Kitchen she turned, "Wow, you look wonderful." She washed her hands and approached me.

The counter was between us but her eyes were telling me she liked what she saw.

"Your hairdresser is quite good, even without the wig you look stunning. Well that red dress and the heels sure help too."

She slipped around the counter and stood very close, "Nice wine, again. Let's open it and sit for twenty minutes Sara."

I could smell her scent, though dressed in a work suit she still looked sexy. I had to be careful.

Smiling I asked, "Where are your Bordeaux glasses?"

She was still very close, "I'll get them. The opener is in that right drawer, top."

She turned but her eyes stayed with me. I looked down her body. She was quite lovely. I saw the taut fabric across her bottom, but no panty line.

"Stop looking at my ass Sara. You'll turn me on and then what will we do? We can't start having sex yet. I refuse to get into a quick bedding relationship, even though I like to, to sleep with you, even tonight."

Sitting with her and watching the sunset I found I enjoyed this intelligent woman whose snarky behavior had so displeased me a month ago. We were listening to a Charlie Parker compilation from the 1940's with Miles on trumpet. She told me of her recent trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley. I hadn't been into wine when I lived on the coast. Now I realized that I could possibly visit when I went to my mother's.

After dinner we settled on the sofa, "You can stay the night. The guest bed is made and I promise to stay out of your room Sara."

It wasn't a bed idea but I said I could drive the short distance.

"Did you receive your new license yet?"

I told her it would be in the mail, but no not yet.

"Well if you need to leave I understand," she moved closer.

She looked into my eyes and wet her lips, a kiss was coming. I was anxious but closed my eyes and Cynthia kissed me, her tongue slipping over my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and our tongues touched. We kissed for a few moments and she slid even closer.

"That was nice Sara."

I drew her close and we kissed again hugging on the sofa. Her left hand started to move up my calf past my knee.

"You're smooth dear," her hand was now under my dress hem.

"You're wearing hose and a suspender. I love your style Sara." She lifted my dress and saw the welt of my stockings.

"These are quite expensive hose. I tend to ladder mine so I wear mostly pantyhose. But for you I'll start to wear the better stockings. They do make me feel sexy."

She kissed me again as her hand paused.

I didn't want this evening to get out of control, "No Cynthia, my sex is off bounds for now, OK?"

She kissed me lightly, clearly aroused, "Oh Sara, do we have to stop?"

The End of part Twelve

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Year Ago Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds