• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Bulge

Daddy's Bulge

Here I was nineteen and still living at home. My parents didn't have all the money I needed to go to college. Instead I was taking a few classes at the local community college. My high school boyfriend was at school and I wasn't hearing from him. I got the impression he might have found a girlfriend at college and he had dropped me.

I was so horny these days and it didn't help matters that my Dad would walk around the house in tight shorts. I don't think he had any underwear on and his big bulge was showing. Sometimes I had to go to my room and touch myself to release the pressure of having no sex. One day I couldn't take it any longer. It was summer and I put on a t-shirt but no bra and I didn't put on any panties. Maybe my Dad would notice.

That Saturday my mother was out with her friends for the day. It was just my Dad and me at home. After I showered I walked out into the living room and there sat my Dad. I saw his eyes looking me over. He had to have noticed My nipples popping through my shirt. Maybe he even saw camel toe as well. I tried to stir up my Dad by walking past him a few times. He didn't take the bait right then.

I went over and sat next to my father on the couch. I made a point of sitting close to him. He smiled and I saw he was checking out my body. I had to do something. I pushed my leg against my father's leg. That seemed to get his attention. Dad then reached over and put his hand on my thighs. I played coy.

"Daddy? I said to him.

My Dad then moved his hand up closer to my crotch. I wasn't faking then. It felt so good as he rubbed around the front of my shorts. Somehow we moved closer and we kissed. It got totally out of control from there. My Dad pulled up on my shirt and took it off. My nipples were so hard right then. My Dad stood up and took off his shirt and shorts. I was staring at the biggest cock I had ever seen. Not only was he long his dick was thick. I just had to touch it.

I reached out and took my Dad's cock in my hand. I just had to have my Daddy. I leaned in and took my Dad's prick in my mouth. I tried to take as much of him as I could but he was so large. I worked my lips all over his cock head. Dad was moaning and then he began to thrust his big pecker down my throat. I had no choice now. I was gagging, trying to take all of my Dad in my mouth. Dad put a hand on the back of my head and he really got into then.

One thing was for sure. Daddy was getting so hard. A few minutes of that and my Dad pulled out of my mouth. He lifted me up by my arms and he pulled my shorts off. There we were standing naked in the living room. Dad had me get on my back. Goosebumps were running up and down my skin. He parted my legs and then got down on the couch with me. Dad took hold of his cock and started rubbing his cock across my folds. He was teasing me and I couldn't take much more of that.

I reached out and guided his cock to my opening. Daddy looked at me like he was making sure I wanted him. I nodded for him to enter me and that is what he did. He pushed his fat cock all the way inside me in one thrust. I screamed as he split my pussy wide open. Dad took hold of my legs and he pushed them back towards my chest. He stretched his legs out and began to pound my pussy. My boyfriend was nowhere as big as my Dad. He was using my pussy just how I wanted him to.

"I need you Carrie," he said to me.

I needed my Dad more than I could say. He had all his cock inside me. I could feel his balls hitting my ass cheeks as he filled me completely. My Dad soon lowered his face and began to suck on both nipples. I thought I had died and went to heaven. My pussy was soaking wet and I was having all these little orgasms.

"Fuck me Daddy!" I cried out.

Dad stirred his fat prick around inside my pussy. It was like he was preparing me for further fuckings. I placed my hands on his hips and let him take control of my body. There was no more thinking about my boyfriend Brad. I only needed my Dad from now on. We must have done it for a good hour. My pussy was getting raw but I couldn't tell my Daddy to pull out. The feeling were too intense. Dad then grunted a few times and I felt his hot seed enter my body.

That must have set me off. I gripped my Dad as hard as I could and I had this enormous orgasm. Daddy didn't let up for a second. He pushed all the way into me and he sent more wads of his cream into my pussy. We must have gone for a few minutes more until my Dad slowed down. When Daddy finally pulled out I could feel his spunk leaking out from my pussy lips. I had a hard time getting my breath. Dad slid the fat part of his cock across my slit and I had one final orgasm.

Daddy told me that was the best sex he had had in a long time. I took it that my Mom and Dad didn't make love very often these days. Daddy got up from the couch and then I ran into the bathroom. I pushed as much of his cum out as I could and then showered one more time. I wish we could have gone again but it was too risky. My Mom would be back soon and we couldn't chance it.

A few days went by until my Dad and I could be together again. One evening my Mom went out to have her hair done. Dad came into my bedroom and took me for the second time. I made my Dad hard with my mouth again and then I mounted his stiff pole. I slid down onto his raging member and he gave me another good fucking. Daddy cupped my breasts as he filled me with his cock. I felt like some horny slut who needed cock as often as I could take it.

I rode my Daddy as he brought his hips up from the bed. He had every inch of his thick cock buried in my pussy. I somehow manage to squirt for my Daddy. He was hitting a spot that was making me crazy. I bounced up and down as Daddy pushed all the way in. We repeated what had happened on Saturday. My Dad flooded my tummy with his sticky man cum. I made sure I got every drop from him. After we finished I had to go and clean up before Mom came home.

Maybe an hour later my Mom arrived back from the hairdressers. We both made a fuss on how good she looked. Little did she know.

"Did you both behave yourselves," she asked.

I think my face got red. I just hoped she never suspected what was going on. Dad and I decided that fucking at the house was too risky. One Saturday we got a cheap motel room. My Dad was able to fuck me three different times that day. Somehow he had three loads of his cum to give me. The first time was the most and then two smaller loads. I told my Dad that day that I couldn't be without him and his big cock.

That day was the first time my Dad asked me if I was on birth control pills. I told him I was.

"Carrie, I want to impregnate you," he said to me.

My head went spinning when he told me that. I didn't want to be with any other man except my Dad. I told him to let me think about it and he agreed. Some nights in bed I can almost feel my Daddy's cum swimming around inside me. He almost has me convinced to let him impregnate me. I think I want his baby.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Bulge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds