• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 09: Final

A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 09: Final

123

Ch. 9. Pam hits the "Trifecta", as Bob watches:

Pam awoke filled with excited anticipation. Today was Wednesday and the day Bob was returning from his business trip. She wanted and needed her husband, along with the strength he provided. Much had gone on in her life in the few days he'd been gone, both emotionally and physically.

Pam had not taken a shower and had just a light breakfast. She then threw on a pair of loose fitting cotton short-shorts, and an oversized T-shirt. She shook the sleep out of her short, sandy blonde wavy hair, and combed it in place casually with her fingers, then headed into the yard to water her flowers.

Seeing she had nothing pressing this morning, after noticing some weeds popping up, she decided to get rid of them before watering. She went into the shed and got a bucket for the discarded weeds and began weeding.

It was a lovely summer morning with a light coating of dew, not yet burned off the grass. She had removed her sandals and was enjoying the cool feeling on her feet. She wasn't concerned about her feet getting a little messy, knowing she'd be taking a shower after she finished in the garden.

A few hours had passed when Pam took a break and had a cool drink before she began watering. It was such a nice day and she felt energetic and wanted to remain outside, so she decided to water the flowers by hand, rather than using the sprinklers. Once she was satisfied with sufficiently weeding and watering the gardens she sat in the sun admiring her work.

Pam's casual thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a raspy voice behind her saying, "So, you don't want to go on my boat with me. What's the matter honey, don't you trust me?"

Startled, Pam quickly turned toward the voice. "Oh, hi Hank. You startled me."

Hank continued walking towards Pam and stopped within a few feet of her at her side. With Pam still sitting, Hank towered over Pam, glaring at her nipples which were plainly visible, as her damp T-shirt clung to her voluptuous breasts. Hank gruffly said, "Damn, you're as lovely as you are delicious."

Hank then reached down and began softly rubbing Pam's inner thigh and nibbling on her ear and neck. He then moved his hand up to her vagina and began teasing her labia and clit. Pam was shocked and surprised by his boldness, but it was feeling so good. She was beginning to get very aroused as those all too familiar tingling sensations began to take control, so she didn't attempt to put a stop to Hank's lewd advances. Hank, sensing her arousal, whispered, "How about taking your shirt off and giving me another look at your great tits? That's the least you can do for this old man who licked you to an orgasm on Charlie's boat."

"What? Right here in my yard? The yard is wide open and Charlie and Walter are in the house right behind us. No way!" Pam sternly stated.

"The only neighbor you have within eye-shot is Charlie, you have no other neighbors. Come on. Stop acting so pure and innocent. We both know you enjoy being sexually admired and lusted after. It's not like I haven't seen them before, or felt and sucked them. Besides, Walter is in his room napping, I think, and Charlie is engrossed in his latest boating magazine, which he doesn't put down until it's been read from cover to cover," Hank said, matter-of-factly. "That's the least you can do after refusing my boat ride offer. You did love me eating you and making you cum."

Pam thought for a moment. Those familiar tingles of arousal, dancing in her vulva area began to intensify. She pulled her T-shirt completely over her head and off, completely exposing her lovely full tits to Hank. Hank's rough old hand immediately went to one of her tits and began gently massaging. He remembered how much she loved him pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingers and began teasing her already hard nipple. Pam closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, making that hissing sound she always did when she was getting sexually beyond the point of no return.

After a few minutes of tormenting Pam, Hank stopped, stood up straight and took his cock out of his pants. Pam opened her eyes, looked at his cock and then into Hank's eyes. Hank took Pam's hand and placed it on his still flaccid cock and said, "Make it hard ... stoke it for me."

Pam gently wrapped her hand around his shaft and began slow jerking motions. Hank's hand returned to Pam's tit and continued his fondling. Pam saw and felt Hank's cock begin to respond and grow hard. She noticed that he was a bit larger than Charlie in length, but his girth was rather slim, making his possibly 7" cock appear longer than it actually was. Now fully erect, the head was a mere inch or two from her face and Pam sped up her jerking motion.

After a few minutes of this, Hank reached behind Pam's head with his other hand and pushed her closer to his cock, causing it to nearly press against Pam's lips. "I want you to make me cum like I made you cum. Stroke it faster," Hank commanded. His hand left Pam's nipple, and he pulled his pants completely off to his ankles.

Pam replaced Hank's hand with her own on her breast and began playing with her tit and nipple. She stroked Hank faster and his cockhead pressed against Pam's lips, separating them slightly; the tip of his cock now surrounded by the tips of her lips. Pam's hand slid down from her tit to her pussy and she began rubbing it over her loose shorts.

Pam continued stroking Hank's cock even faster, causing the head of his cock to bang against her lips and cheek. Pam's hand then slid into her shorts and panties and began fingering her clit fast. Hank saw this and moved his cockhead back to Pam's lips and pushed forward. This time Pam opened her mouth allowing most of his cockhead to enter. She then stuck out her tongue and swirled it around the head of his cock and licked the bottom of his head where it met his shaft. He then thrust his hips slightly forward sliding about three inches into Pam's mouth. Pam continued stoking as her head voluntarily began sliding up and down his shaft, as her cheeks sunk in due to her sucking action. Pam opened her mouth wider, moved her head closer, and took in a few more inches of Hank's cock. Hank thrust forward causing the head to hit the back of Pam's throat, making her gag and move her head back a little. She ended up taking about 5 inches comfortably, and placed two fingers around Hank's cock at that point, as a boundary like guide, before she continued bobbing up and down Hank's cock.

"There you go honey, suck old Hank's cock! It's been years ... such a long time, wonderful. I knew you'd be a great cock sucker if given the chance," Hank growled, as one of his hands firmly grabbed the back of Pam's head. He popped his cock out of Pam's mouth as a huge stream of cum shot out and hit Pam's forehead and nose. Streams of cum continued shooting on Pam's cheek and lips as Hank stroked his cock furiously. Pam stuck out her tongue and curled the sides, to catch any cum dripping down her face and out of Hank's cock. Hank shoved his cock deep back into Pam's mouth as she sucked it hungrily, getting every drop. She sucked it for less than a minute longer until Hank's cock shrunk and softened, and he took it out of her mouth.

"Thanks Pam. That was great, as I knew it would be. I'm also happy to see that you enjoyed this almost as much as I did, just as I suspected you would."

Pam, somewhat embarrassed, shyly and impishly said, "Mm hmm, could you please go now?"

"Maybe one day soon, if you're a good girl, I'll let you fuck me and I'll fill your pussy with a nice big load of this old man's cum." He then pulled up his pants and fastened them, then arrogantly strutted back to Charlie's property, laughing loudly.

Pam didn't like Hank as much as she did Charlie and Walter. In fact, she rather disliked him. The shape and size of his cock did fascinate her, however. She had never seen such a skinny cock before. She then picked up her T-shirt, wiped the remaining cum from her face and hair as best she could, and went into the house to shower.

It was around 5 P.M. when Pam heard Bob pull up in the driveway. She ran out of the house, and as Bob was getting out of the car, Pam jumped up, put her arms around Bob's neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, like a child would do. She gave him a big kiss and said, "I missed you so much, honey. I'm so happy you're home."

"It's good to be home, baby," Bob replied, as he grabbed his suitcase and they walked into the house.

"Wow, something smells good," he said.

"I'm making your favorite for dinner. It'll be ready soon. Go take a shower and relax while I get things ready for you," said Pam in an enthusiastic and somewhat giddy voice.

"Sounds great! I need a shower for sure. I also need to hear all about your exploits with the boys since I've been gone. I've been so horny just thinking about all of this."

"I'll tell you everything after dinner. I want you to make mad passionate love to me tonight, too," Pam cooed. "You're not the only one who's horny."

"Oh, you can depend on that, sweetie. Especially after you fill me in on all the hot details of your adventures. I can't wait."

"Just keep in mind that you've encouraged me, and some of what you might hear, you may not particularly like," Pam cautioned.

"There's nothing you can tell me that will upset me, you can be sure of that. I've imagined it all, and everything I imagined got me wired." Bob assured Pam that he didn't want her to leave anything out.

After dinner and the cleanup was done, Bob sat on the couch and said, "That was an outstanding dinner, honey. You've outdone yourself. I can't wait for the storytelling to begin ... I'm already hard in anticipation."

Pam said, "Cool your jets Robert. There's lot's to tell and I'm not going to be shy. I'm going to be honest about how I felt during each incident. I want you to know exactly what happened and what I was feeling and thinking."

"I wouldn't want it any other way, and I want to know your thoughts and feelings. Let's do it," Bob said.

They both sat down in the living room and Pam began. She told Bob everything, from the day he left, and her visit from Walter and Charlie, and what went on, to the next day, when she and Walter had sex. She also told Bob about what happened earlier in the day with Hank, and how much she enjoyed it all, even though she disliked Hank. She even included the small old timer's beach, meeting Jonathan, and observing Curlew. Even though nothing sexual happened with them, she wanted to bring Bob completely up to date on everything.

Bob was hard as a rock and kept fondling his rip-roaring hard-on at each sordid detail that Pam mentioned. He said, "That is so freaking hot, Pam." Then asked, "How do you feel about all of this?"

Pam responded, "The question should be, how you feel about all of this. I personally am not sorry any of it happened and I honestly loved every minute of it and have no regrets ... as long as you don't."

Bob said, "You may find this hard to understand or accept, but I feel that I'm the luckiest man on earth, and love you more now, even more than I did before, and I thought that was an impossibility. I want to make love to you like we've never made love before, now that we can openly express to each other all of our wants and desires and comfortably follow through with all of them."

Pam smiled, leaned towards Bob, and said, "Kiss me you fool. Take me to bed and fuck my brains out. I want us to be like two crazed animals, stricken of all inhibition, locked in wild conjugal desire." She giggled that naughty giggle of hers, grabbed Bob's arm, stood up and pulled him into the bedroom where they fucked each other like never before.

They had a long, tumultuous session of love making, where they experimented with all the foreplay Pam had told Bob she experienced with Charlie, Walter, and Hank, and the intense, powerful orgasms she'd had with them. They laid back in exhaustion and pleasure.

Bob said, "That was fantastic, as usual, and the best sex we've ever had."

Pam replied, "Yes, it was. I loved it all, and I love you so very much."

"I love you too, honey. As I said before, I love you even more than I did before," Bob countered. Bob then turned to Pam and said, "Honey, what would you think if I told you that I really do want to watch you fuck other men? I just don't want to have to imagine all of this anymore."

"Are you sure about that? I mean really sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive, but only if you really want it also, and you can be yourself and not curtail your desires or hide your feelings. Oh, and if you think you can just let yourself go completely and go with the flow as if I'm not even there."

"How much thought have you given this thing, Bob? Have you really thought the whole thing out? I think you need to sleep on it," she strongly suggested. "Do you have any idea how it could happen, if I agreed to it?"

Bob thought for a moment, then replied, "Well, we could invite them over one afternoon for a cookout and see where it leads ... something like that."

"Who do you mean by them? I wouldn't want to include Hank in this. For some reason I don't feel all that comfortable with him. Don't ask me why, because I don't really know, I just don't. Let's discuss this tomorrow, or whenever, okay?"

"Sure, I just thought I'd bring it up and let you know how I felt about it. No hurry."

"Well, we don't know how long Walter is going to be around. My parents are up in the mountains for another week, and your parents are flying out Friday to visit your grandparents, so we don't have much time to figure this out. The time is ideal and we wouldn't have to worry about a surprise visit from either of our parents," Pam logically explained.

"Done deal", Bob exclaimed. "Looks like Saturday is cookout day with you as dessert."

Pam shot back, "Sounds like you've already got a plan. Are you sure you haven't been deviously planning this in your hotel room while you were away?"

"Well ... the thought had crossed my mind, somewhat", he chuckled.

Pam laughed and said, "It seems I've married a man who's an insufferable sex maniac, with deviant tendencies."

Bob rapidly countered, "And I married a woman who loves cum, who can't get enough of it, and isn't very particular from whom she gets it. Don't we make a great couple?"

"A match made in heaven ... or would that be hell? By the way, I am particular. I prefer cum from a senior," Pam replied, as they both laid back on their respective pillow and laughed themselves to near tears.

Once they stopped laughing, Pam said, "Bob, if you're serious about this, we know that Charlie has no problem with you watching, but Walter may be a different story."

"You think so? What makes you think they're all that different? They are brothers."

"Just something I sense. He seems a bit more private and reserved than Charlie ... I don't know."

"Well, I'll just have to make some of my father's potent punch and keep feeding it to them before, during, and after the cookout. It's tasty going down, but it sneaks up on you and kicks you in the ass. If anything will loosen up someone, that stuff will. And I'm very serious about this, just so you know."

"The thought of all this is kinda scary, but still very exciting at the same time," Pam said, with a bit of trepidation in her voice.

"It's still your call. Just be sure, because there'll be no turning back once things start getting heated up."

After a long pause, Pam replied, "While you're at work tomorrow, I'll find out when Walter is going back home. You did say you were serious about all this, so let's give it a whirl. Have you thought about how we do this where I can retain some respect and dignity? I'd like it to appear as if it was just something that happened."

"I'll make it so it appears that I instigated the whole thing, and it will give them the impression that it's okay with me at the same time. I'll think of something. You'll just have to act submissive and let me take the lead."

Pam giggled, and said, "I can do that."

They both chuckled. Both were so spent and exhausted, neither took a shower. They just kissed, and fell asleep.

The following morning, after Bob had gone to work, Pam made an excuse to visit Charlie and Walter. During their brief conversation, Pam learned that Walter was not going home until probably Monday, to check out the house, the air quality, and to settle up with the painters. She took that opportunity to invite them both over Saturday afternoon for a cookout, as a little going away party for Waller.

That Friday night, Pam and Bob got everything ready. Bob had taken over the kitchen counter with all his punch ingredients: fresh lime juice, grenadine syrup, a bottle of Jamaican white run, a bottle of light rum, fresh pineapple juice, fresh orange juice, and a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg. The kitchen was a disaster, but they both agreed that the punch was absolutely delicious, before placing it in the refrigerator. The guys would like it, they concurred. Once Pam cleaned up after Bob's destruction of her kitchen, she went about her own preparations. She left a note on the fridge door reminding her to take out the punch, so it would be closer to chilled than refrigerator cold when served.

She went and joined Bob on the couch, and said, "I hope you're not planning on drinking much of that punch tomorrow, you wouldn't want to be passed out after we eat and miss everything. You know what alcohol does to you." Pam knew the punch wasn't that strong, but also knew Bob had a low tolerance.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world! I'm gonna take it real slow and only sip here and there. I'm gonna concentrate on keeping their glasses full. I also want to keep an eye on them, to make sure they don't get too far gone and can't perform and enjoy the dessert we have planned. Getting nervous?"

"Uh huh ... a little. Are you?"

"To be honest, I'm excited and aroused in anticipation. You may need to have a few glasses of punch also, to ease any anxiety," Bob, softly, and then lovingly said. "Just do what you do naturally. Enjoy getting fucked and making them feel special."

"I want to please you and make you feel special too. That's most important to me ya know," Pam cooed.

"Oh, that's gonna happen, don't you worry about that. I want to see you enjoying how they're taking care of you, and you taking care of them, as if I weren't even there. Don't hold anything back, let your emotions take control. Hell, just watching their lust for you build up, and them getting progressively horned up in the yard, is gonna be a huge turn on for me."

"We'll see how it goes, and let it play out. I can't plan any of what happens. It all has to be reactionary to the situation as it develops," insisted Pam.

"It's not like you haven't had any practice. The only difference will be that you'll have a variety of semen in you tomorrow. Does the thought of that excite you?"

"I think you know the answer to that. Is it that you just like to hear me say things like that?" Pam, shyly and impishly also asked, "Is that why you ask me questions that you already know the answers to?"

"Just making conversation, honey. You're the one who brought the subject up," Bob said.

"I just wanted to make sure you don't drink more than you should, that's all."

"Okay, let's drop the subject for the night and relax. It seems all that needed to be discussed, has been," Bob reluctantly said.

Saturday morning arrived with a multitude of emotions. Bob, was full of excitement, enthusiasm, along with the normally expected mild nervousness. Pam, on the other hand, was more concerned with how Bob was going to react, and his emotional status, once things got to a fever pitch. "Would he enjoy seeing all this, or would he not like what he's watching?" Pam, was wondering. There was some questions in that area she wasn't quite sure of. She just didn't know, and that slightly concerned her. Not much was said between them early on that morning as they went about their normal weekend morning routine. As the morning wore on, and they began getting everything ready for the party, things loosened up quite a bit.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 09: Final

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds