• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Abbey

Kinky Abbey

12

I know it's been awhile since I've posted on this site and I apologise. I have a few stories in progress but find it difficult to finish them.

This story is posted in the fetish category so don't continue to read if you find piss play or schoolgirl themes repulsive.

Enjoy

*****

So there I was on a Saturday night, alone, in my bedroom swiping away on Tinder not really even looking at the pictures let alone their profiles, knowing my chances of getting a decent match were quite slim. I was approaching my 30th birthday and had been single far too long and was craving the closeness of a nice girl.

I reached the maximum of amount of "like" swipes without a single match before I discarded my phone and lay down on my bed to think about my life and how I had gotten to this point.

I've been a primary school teacher for close to 7 years and I currently work quite far from home, spending most of my time either at or travelling to and from work. My social life had hit a wall at the moment and was finding it quite difficult to meet women. I know that Tinder is full of people wanting to hook up but I was even striking out with this.

It was around 10 o'clock and I was watching TV while lying in bed and I hear the notification from my phone telling me I had a match. I was in no hurry to have a look as I figured it was another dead end anyway. I continued to watch my movie when I hear that I received a Tinder message. It was not new that I received the first message but it was usually someone saying "hi" or "hey" or it was a fake profile of a prostitute looking for money.

I reached for my phone and looked at the notifications, "a new tinder message from Abbey." The small photo next to the message was of an attractive brunette who looked vaguely familiar. Figuring it was one of those fake profiles I opened it up intending to delete and unmatch.

When the message opened I was greeted with the message "Hey hottie, it's been a long time but you don't look like you've changed. How's life treating you?"

I looked at the profile and pictures but I couldn't quite place the face I saw. Abbey was 18 and strikingly beautiful. Her first picture was a face pic showing an incredible smile, the second was of her on the beach wearing a black bikini, tanned showing off her flat stomach and small breasts and she didn't look very tall, her third and final picture was at a dinner with her friends and a few of them also looked familiar.

I decided to respond to try and work out if she really knew me or it was some ploy. "Not bad Abbey, very busy with work. I can't quite place your face, how do we know each other?"

Abbey: "Am I really that forgettable? I'm hurt. Btw how's the teaching going?"

Me: "I'm sure with a little prompting I'd remember, you are quite an attractive young lady. You must be a friend of a friend if you know I'm a teacher?"

Abbey: "O thank you, I don't often get called a young lady unless I'm in trouble. Um... there's one other way of me knowing you're a teacher."

It was then that I suddenly realised who she was, a former student I taught in my final year of uni on my practical. She was in year 5 at the time and from what I remember she was a great singer and dancer but didn't have much in the way of smarts. I couldn't continue this conversation, that would be inappropriate even if she was a legal adult now.

Abbey: "You worked out who I am? Is that why you aren't replying? Please reply Mr Daniels, it's ok I'm 18 and in uni now and I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to. I'm bored, talk to me."

Me: "I don't know Abbey Mott, it is a little weird. And why is an 18 year old girl not out getting drunk or something on a Saturday night?"

Abbey: "You do remember! Yay! I'm not forgetful. I got in trouble last weekend, cops bought me home and my mum went crazy. She wont let me out tonight."

Me: "Cops? What did you do?"

Abbey: "We went to the karaoke bar in town and got really drunk. We sang Baby One More Time and then did a stage dive into the crowd. The crowd caught all 4 of us but the bouncers weren't happy. They gave us a second chance but we did another song an hour later and did the same thing so we got kicked out and were too drunk to get in anywhere else."

Me: "How did the cops get involved in that?"

Abbey: "It's embarrassing, I don't want to tell you. You will judge me."

Me: "I promise you can tell me anything and I won't judge you."

Abbey: "OK. We had no money for a taxi so we started walking. We were about halfway home when I had to stop to go to the toilet so I was behind a parked car on the side of the road with my dress around my waist and panties around my ankles. I was pissing in the street when I look up and see a cop standing there staring at me. He was obviously enjoying what he was watching as I could see the bulge in his pants. But he waited til I was done and told me to get in the back of his car. He took me home and told my mum what I did. My friends bailed when they saw the cop."

Abbey: "Please reply, don't think less of me."

Me: "That's not what I was expecting you to say. No judgement, I've done my fair share of public urination. It's just easier for us guys. I've never been caught."

Abbey: "That's what I told my mum but she says it was unladylike and grounded me even though I'm 18. She'd freak if she found out all the other 'unladylike' things I've done."

Me: "Now you have me intrigued. What other things have you done?"

Abbey: "Um... I can be quite the freak in the bedroom."

Me: "You're so young, you can't have done that much."

Abbey: "You'd be surprised what guys are willing to try when a hot young girl suggests it."

Me: "Tickets on yourself. Ok, tell me."

Abbey: "I'll tell you on one condition"

Me: "And what might that be?"

Abbey: "I'll tell you everything I've done if you promise that you'll try the last one on my list that I haven't done yet with me tonight without knowing what it is."

Me: "Are you serious?"

Abbey: "Yes, I'm extremely horny right now."

Me: "You're stuck at home grounded. How will we do anything?"

Abbey: "My parents are already in bed. I can easily sneak out. If I get caught coming back it'll be worth it. What do you say?"

I couldn't believe this was happening. A hot 18 year old girl wanted to have kinky sex with me. Ex-student or not I was going to give it a go.

Me: "Ok I promise I'll do anything. Tell me what you've done."

Abbey: "Ok here they are, 1. Being tied to the bed, 2. Tying the guy to the bed, 3. Lesbian sex, 4. Rimming, 5. Fisting another girl (I'm too tight she could only fit 4 fingers in me), 6. Spanking, 7. Anal sex, 8. DP, 9. Biting to draw a little blood, 10. Footjob, 11. Inserting fruit and veg into my pussy, 12. Sex in public, 13. A guy pissed on me and um 14. Strap-on a guy's ass,"

I was shocked at the amount of stuff this young girl had done. She looked so innocent. A part of me thought this had to be some kind of joke and she was sitting with all her friends having a good laugh at me and this conversation would be posted to Facebook or something. But I had to know for sure.

Me: "You serious? And you enjoy everything on that list?"

Abbey: "Most things. Some I tried once and won't do again. I didn't enjoy the blood or being pissed on. Everything else was fun."

Me: "Nice joke. There is no way you've done all that."

Abbey: "It's all true. What's your phone number? I'll prove it."

How was she going to prove this with my number but I decided to go for broke.

Me: "0401 ### ###"

Abbey: "Do not show anyone, I'm trusting you."

I waited for a couple of minutes before my phone beeped with a message. It was a picture message and I nearly chocked when it opened. It showed Abbey lying on her bed naked with her legs spread wide and a cucumber sticking halfway out of her very wet and bald pussy.

Me: "Wow, that is the best thing I have seen in a long time. You look delicious."

Abbey: "You want to taste me? We can do anything you want tonight but you have to do one thing for me. Nobody has wanted this one yet, I've asked about 5 different guys, they were repulsed :("

Me: "Now I'm scared. What do you want?"

Abbey: "No, I'm going to show you in person so you can't back out like the others. I want to do this before I'm 19 and that is in a few weeks. What is your address?"

Me: "Unit 9/##, ###### St, Engadine."

Abbey: "Ooo close, I'm going to shower and get ready, see you in 30 minutes."

I couldn't believe this was happening, I was scared but also extremely horny. I contemplated beating one off before she came so I could last longer but decided against it. I was glad that I had changed the sheets that morning and my house was relatively clean but something told me that she probably wouldn't care too much.

Almost exactly 30 minutes later the intercom buzzed to announce that someone was out the front.

"Hello," I answered as I hit the button.

"Hi Mr Daniels, let me up."

I buzzed her up and waited by the door, she appeared moments later wearing her high school uniform. A white button up shirt with the school emblem embodied into the pocket, short green and black checked skirt, white socks and black shoes. She was also carrying a school bad that looked about to burst.

"Hi Mr Daniels, I've been wanting to do this for a long time." She dropped her bag on the floor near the door and jumped up in my arms wrapping her legs around my waist and kissing me on the mouth. Her lips parted and I felt her tongue press its way into my mouth and I reciprocated as we developed into a deep passionate kiss.

Still wrapped around my waist I walked her over to the lounge falling on top of her and continuing the kiss. She tasted so good I didn't want this kiss to end. I reluctantly broke the kiss and sat up to look down at her.

"Fuck you look so hot wearing that."

"I've been bad Mr Daniels, I need to be punished," she said in an innocent girly voice.

"Yes you do," I responded as I ripped her shirt off her sending the buttons flying everywhere. I could tell by the shocked expression on her face that she didn't expect me to do that.

She was lying under me with her uniform ripped open revealing a modest white bra. I located the latch to the skirt on her hip and quickly released it pulling her skirt out from under her ass so I could now see her white and pink cotton panties. She looked so young wearing those.

I grabbed her hips, flipped her over my knee and in the process discarded her torn shirt. Her panty clad ass was over my knee as I brought my hand down making contact harder than I had originally intended. A loud smack sounded and Abbey let out a tiny squeal of delight.

"That doesn't sound like you were punished. Did you enjoy that young lady?"

"No sir, it hurt, I swear."

"I don't believe you," with that I spanked her 5 more times harder and each time she let out the same squeal.

"No more please, I've learnt my lesson."

"I'll decide when you've learnt you lesson."

I lifted her off my knee, quickly unfastened her bra and pulling her panties down and off. I took a moment to soak in her beauty, her delicious looking bald pussy and her tiny tits with small pick erect nipples.

I pulled her down on my lap once again and resumed her spanking. This time 10 smacks a little harder causing her tanned butt to turn a bright shade of red.

"Now I think you've learned your lesson to not arouse your teacher anymore."

"Yes I have Mr Daniels, I'll try not to let this happen again. But my ass is really sore, can you rub it better for me?"

"Ok, but only because I'm a reasonable man." I placed my hand on her firm ass feeling the heat radiating off the spot where my hand had landed. As I began to rub I could hear the moans escaping from Abbey's mouth, she was really enjoying this.

I have always had an interest in butts. On the few occasions in the last couple of years that I've shared the company of women, I have paid a lot of attention to their asses and spent much time licking their tight buttholes. This ass before me was by far the best that I had ever seen up close and I couldn't wait to stick my tongue as far up her ass as I could.

As I continued to massage her bum, I spread her cheeks apart and saw her puckered brown hole. It looked very tight and inviting. I reached between her legs feeling the wetness of her pussy sliding 2 fingers deep inside. Her pussy was hot and tight and more moans escaped Abbey's mouth.

She groaned of disappointment when I removed my fingers but yelped with joy as I pushed my index finger up her bum as far as it would go.

"O fuck that's good. Put another finger in." I did as she asked and rammed my index and middle fingers in and out of her tight ass.

I couldn't stand this anymore, I had to taste her. I pulled her off my lap and picked her up, carrying her to my bedroom and throwing her on the bed. She was on her back spread eagled waiting for me to devour her. I quickly removed my clothes revealing my erect 6 inch cock. It was not that impressive in length but I was happy with the thickness and managed to please all the girls I've been with.

"Fuck me Mr D, give me your D."

"All in time girl, I'm going to make you squirm with my tongue first." With that I dived on the bed in between her legs and pressed my mouth around her clit sucking hard.

"O yeah, I love this, make me cum." I licked up and down the outside of her wet pussy tasting her juices. She was sweet and delicious and I realised I could spend hours down there. I pushed her legs up and Abbey wrapped her arms around under her knees giving me easy access to all her parts.

I continued to lick and inserted my tongue up inside her as far as it would reach. I removed it and began to lick her tight asshole as I worked three fingers in and out of her wet pussy. I continued to work my tongue on her tight hole loosening it up and eventually pushing it inside. I savoured the musky taste of her ass as I put pressure on her g-spot.

It didn't take long before Abbey way moaning and bucking her hips pushing her ass into my face and impaling herself further onto my tongue. She screamed as she came flooding my face with more of her juices which I tried to swallow as much as possible.

"That was fucking awesome, way better than I thought it would be."

"No problem babe," and with that I climbed on top of her and pushed the length of my cock inside her pussy in one thrust. It was so tight and I was so horny I knew I wouldn't last long.

"O fuck that's good, pound me hard,"

I fucked her hard and fast rapidly approaching my orgasm, she was so wet there was very little resistance considering how tight she was. As I continued to pound in and out of her, Abbey grabbed my neck and pulled me down shoving her tongue in my mouth. We kissed and fucked for a few more minutes, I was trying desperately to prolong this experience, I had no idea if I was ever going to get this chance again.

Suddenly Abbey screamed in another orgasm as she pushed my face away and thrusting her pussy up to meet my thrusts. That put me over the edge and I erupted with a fountain of cum inside her tight pussy. I don't remember the last time I came that much.

Abbey wrapped her legs around my ass refusing to let me pull out as she kissed me again. This time the kiss was a lot softer and intimate and she softly brushed her tongue against mine, softly biting my lip not hard enough to draw blood.

After what seemed like an age, Abbey released me from her legs and I rolled off her. "I love the feeling of cum inside me, many guys I've been with insist on wearing a condom figuring I have some STI because of the amount of guys I've been with."

"You don't do you?" I asked nervously.

"Nah, I was checked only 2 weeks ago, all clean, don't worry your cute ass."

"Cute? Mine? Nothing like yours, it's the hottest and best tasting ass I've ever had."

"You liked licking it didn't you?" I nodded in response. "I could tell, I love my ass being licked."

"So how come you couldn't find anyone before now to role play teacher/student? It doesn't sound repulsive at all to me."

There was a shocked expression on Abbey's face when I asked that. "What do you mean?"

"Your thing you wanted to do with me that nobody else wanted to."

Abbey laughed. "That wasn't what I wanted to try, that idea came to me after I had a shower, that was just a bit of fun." She had a weird grin on her face that kind of frightened me.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked as she stood up off the bed with my cum dribbling down the insides of her thighs.

She scooped up some of the cum and bought it to her lips sucking them into her mouth, "mmm, I love cum too. Follow me."

Abbey grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. "Get in the bath and lay down." As she said this she continued to use her fingers to extract as much of my cum as possible and feed it to herself.

I had a feeling now what she wanted to do and was actually getting quite turned on, it had been a fantasy of mine I never thought would actually happen. I was far too chicken to suggest it to a girl.

Abbey climbed into the bath and straddled my upper body pointing her pussy directly at my face. "You figured it out yet?" she asked.

"You're going to piss on me?"

"Yeah, I've wanted to do this for years. Guys were willing to piss on me but never let me reciprocate. I hated being pissed on but I want to try this once, lucky for you Mr Daniels, you get to help me experience a first. I'll never forget you."

With that she started to piss, her light golden urine starting to trickle out of her urethra and landing on my chest. It was so warm. The flow became steadily stronger and started to spray on my face. The vision of this caused my cock to become painfully erect I was so turned on.

I tried to keep my eyes open as much as possible but had to keep blinking as her pee splashed into my eyes. I opened my mouth hoping to get a taste and seeing this, Abbey aimed her flow directly to my open mouth. The taste was nothing like I had ever experienced before, slightly salty and bitter but I couldn't get enough. I tried to swallow as much as possible but some flowed out of my mouth and down my cheeks. The sight of a petite 18 year old girl peeing in your mouth is something you will never forget as long as you live.

All too soon her flow slowed and stopped and I looked up into her face. She had an extraordinary smile on her face. "Fuck that was hot, eat me til I cum, I'm horny again.

Abbey sat directly on my face and rode my face hard trying to get herself off. I extended my tongue to insert into her pussy and could taste her piss mixed with her own arousal and the remnants of my cum. I bit down on her clit as she came for the third time and released more juices on my face.

Abbey collapsed with exhaustion on top of me in the bath and kissed me softly on the lips. It wasn't very comfortable lying in the tub the way we were and we eventually stood up.

We had a shower together and while we were in there Abbey dropped to her knees to help me with my erection problem. It wasn't long before I was blowing my second load of cum for the night, this one straight into her mouth.

We were lying on my bed naked just talking about life in general when we realised in was close to 4am. Not too bad for a Saturday night but Abbey didn't want to get caught sneaking back in her house.

"So Mr Daniels, next time I come over we can try a few other kinks."

"You mean this is no one time thing?"

"Hell no, you liked me pissing on your face, you drank my piss. I'm not letting you go. This is going to be a regular thing," she said with a huge smile on her face.

I was so happy to hear that, regular sex with a hot kinky 18 year old former student. Life couldn't be better. "So what other things are your favourite?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Abbey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds