• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Am Whom I Am and Why Pt. 01

I Am Whom I Am and Why Pt. 01

This is an extended profile about me. It is mostly fact.

I am a prostitute, a working lady, a whore, call me what you like. I service men and women for a living. That is what I do. If you don't like what I do then tough!

But first a little about myself that might help to explain my attitude to life and my work.

I'm in my mid thirties and a single mother of one, my ten year old son Zac.

I never knew my parents. I was born and have lived all my life in Australia.

I was raised a Catholic and it was the nuns in the local convent who looked after me from a tender age. They clothed and fed me, saw to my education and made sure I had a roof over my head. There were other children like myself under their care. We were little more than slaves to these servants of the Lord. Each day began early with a communal breakfast, then tasks such as cleaning and washing was followed by school. Discipline was harsh and there were regular beatings from the nuns if we transgressed their strict code of conduct.

I became the favourite of Sister Jerome. She was easily twenty years my senior and when I was old enough, and stopped wetting my bed at night, I was invited into her chamber and her bed. On these occasions she wore a dowdy old nightdress. She had short, grey hair. Her arms, legs and body were thin. I suppose she was quite pretty in a strange kind of way. She had very high cheek bones that made her look rather stunning. At night, she was really quite different from the proud Sister of Mercy I knew during the day, dressed in her formal wear.

She would order me to remove my pyjamas and would undress in front of me. I used to marvel at her huge sagging breasts which seemed so out of proportion to the rest of her lithe body, and compare them to my tiny newly forming boobs. I would compare her thinning grey pubic hair that hardly hid her labia to the dark tuft of hair that was growing between my legs hiding all my nether regions. I don't know if she used to reminisce of what her young body may have been like when she touched me, but her long, bony fingers ran over my naked body awakening me to the various sensations that I began to enjoy. She took care of my sanitary needs and each month made a big deal out of the fact that I was having my period by placing a big red cross on her wall calendar, marking the day that each period began. I think it was to remind me that I was now a woman.

In the eyes of the Church, my sex education was complete and all I needed to know had been passed onto me. So years later when I reached university; boys, condoms, contraception etc. were totally alien to me. There was so much to learn and so little time in which to learn it. I made a few new friends, both male and female, in my English 1 class but my naivety was always the butt of their jokes.

I didn't mind, I had met Sean.

Sean was a giant of a man. He was huge. I barely came up to his shoulder and I could easily hide under his armpit if I wanted to. He had tattoos on his arms, legs and back. He had long red hair that was tied back in a ponytail, and a beard that made him look like an actor out of a Viking movie. He wasn't the university type. He was an electrician. I first saw him in the University Library, where the company he worked for was doing some rewiring.

I was in love. In hindsight I was also very naive. I always found a seat in the Library near to where he was working and I would just sit and stare at him with a stupid smile on my face. Occasionally he would climb down off his ladder to get more tools and wink at me as he passed my desk. He had the cutest bum. Eventually our communications progressed to using words. He had an Irish accent which made me weak at the knees every time he spoke. I was so in love, I was speechless when he came over to where I was sitting and whispered in my ear. "Would you like to come for a drink on Friday night after work."

I immediately regretted eating all those chocolates the other night and knew they would feed the zits that were already forming on my forehead. On Thursday night I washed my hair and my jeans then took out my favourite AC/DC fake t-shirt and laid them all on my bed ready to wear the next day.

Sean worked for a company that worked rather strange hours. They started early and so a "drink after work" meant arriving at the pub just after 3:00pm.

I happily followed Sean into the front bar of the nearest pub, where he introduced me to his two friends, Johno and Paul. They weren't Irish like Sean, they were Australian like me. We all got on well. The boys drank huge quantities of beer that afternoon. Well the others drank beer, Sean drank rather large glasses of Guinness. I was a good little Catholic girl and drank orange juice.

As the alcohol began to take effect, they became noisier and more raucous. Eventually Sean broke into song. He had the most gorgeous voice. Nearly everyone in the bar stopped talking and listened to him. He sang and he sang and I was proud to be beside him. Then for no apparent reason he stood up and moved to a seat in the corner of the room. I followed him and sat down next to him. He wrapped his huge arm around me, groped my left boob and went to sleep. A few people laughed, I blushed crimson and wondered what to do next. After a few minutes, I extricated myself from under his arm and called a taxi to take me home.

That was my first date with Sean.

He phoned me later in the weekend and apologized. I accepted his apology and I agreed to join him the following Friday at the pub. This time he restricted his drinking, he did plenty of singing, in fact we all did a lot of singing and then offered to take me home in his van. I accepted, as last week's taxi fair had cost me well over $50.

When we arrived at my single room apartment, I thought it only courteous to invite him in for a cup of coffee. The evening was going well, then he stood up and swept my up into his arms. We kissed. Oh my God what a wonderful sensation. This was my first kiss with a man. I thought Sister Jerome was a good kisser but Sean sent me into a swoon. Before I knew it, his great big paws was on my boobs again, squeezing the life out of them. But I didn't mind. I was in love. Somehow in all my confusion, I realised that he had managed to get it inside my bra and was painfully squeezing my nipple. He continued for a minute or so before he yanked off my fake AC/DC t-shirt and unclasped my bra. I felt so naughty letting a man touch my boobs.

Things were moving quickly. Too quickly in fact. I half heartedly tried to slow events down. His huge hand was between my legs, squeezing me through my jeans. I tried to stop him but he deftly undid the zip and pulled them down. I protested, saying that I was a virgin and I didn't want sex nor was I on the Pill. I tried to think of anything to stop him from going further. Then I felt skin on skin as his hand slipped under my panties and between my legs. He was nowhere near as gentle as Sister Jerome had been with her long slender fingers. A huge finger was probing roughly at my vagina. Somehow my pubic hair had become tangled in his fingers and that really hurt to as he tugged and pushed. Despite all my protestations, I knew I was becoming wet. I must have been ready because his finger suddenly slid inside me. It was a new sensation. I was being stretched. His finger felt far different to Sister Jerome's. This was far more satisfying, but it was wrong. I didn't want it to go further, but yet deep down I did. I was confused. I was in the arms of the man with whom I had become infatuated and he was doing what deep down I wanted him to do.

I heard him undo the zip of his jeans. Then I looked across and saw his huge erect cock. I froze. I had never seen an erect cock before. It was long and hard and the head of it looked as if it was inflamed. The only cock I had seen before was a rude painting on the wall of the convent and that was of a naked baby Jesus. Sean's cock was huge and more appropriate to equip a horse.

I whispered in his ear as I tried to remove his hand from my panties. "I don't want to get preggers, Sean. Please stop."

He smiled and confidently whispered back. "This is your first time isn't it, my love."

"Yes" I choked.

"You're a virgin, right?"

"Yes" I said, half embarrassed with my admission.

And then with the confidence belies the Irish, he exclaimed. "Then you can't get pregnant! You can't get pregnant if you are a virgin and this is your first time."

Sister Jerome hadn't told me anything about this. She had been more intent on making me count days from the red cross on her calendar. I had no calendar and I was certainly in no position to count the days from my last period. I felt betrayed by my lack of knowledge on such things, my naivety was so profound.

"Are you certain about that?" I enquired.

"Am I'm sure? I'm as sure as God made little green apples, I'm sure. To be sure." He gushed enthusiastically.

I knew nothing to the contrary to what he was saying. I relented.

I let him remove my boots and my jeans which he had tugged down around my knees. Then he slipped off my panties and dropped them at the end of my bed. I felt embarrassed lying naked in front of a man. He stood up and removed his t-shirt and his jeans. His cock swayed in front of him. It was more huge than I thought it was earlier. It was like an appendage that had been attached to him.

I wondered how on earth it was going to fit inside of me. It was much larger than his finger and way, way larger than Sister Jerome's slender fingers had been.

He pushed my legs apart and knelt between them. He once again slid his finger inside me, while at the same time he leant forwards and squeezed each boob in turn. It hurt. Then I looked down over my chest, between my boobs, as he peeled my labia apart with this slippery fingers and guided the head of his cock inside me.

Oh God it hurt! I wanted to scream but the neighbours would hear. I just wanted to squeeze my legs together and make the pain go away. But he was relentless, pushing deeper and deeper inside me. Eventually the pain began to subside. My lower tummy felt stretched and full. I imagined that the tip of his cock must be pressing somewhere up near my ribcage.

From the short glimpse I had had of it, his cock was well over one and a half of my hand spans in length, maybe two even. One cold night Sister Jerome had established that a hand span width was the approximate distance from my pubic bone to my belly button. Mind you, she double checked internally with her long skinny dildo and an old wooden ruler that she kept in her desk drawer and sometimes used on my bare bottom when I offended her.

Sean pushed in and out of me for what seemed like an eternity. The bed squeaked as I was worried that it might collapse under our combined weight. His body stiffened and he let out a low guttural growl as his whole body seemed to go into a spasm. The effect on me was wonderful. For some reason I felt a wave of pleasure had just swept over me. My body shook and pure pleasure replaced the discomfort I had endured earlier. Was this an orgasm I was having?

Sean rolled off me and I could once again breath normally. He got dressed without saying a word, leant over the bed and kissed me, then left. I was somewhat miffed at the abrupt completion of our first lovemaking session.

I cleaned myself with paper tissues. There seemed to be blood and semen everywhere. It was on my inner thighs, on the sheets, on the blankets and on the tissues. I opened the drawer of the bedside table and took out a sanitary pad and secured it with my panties. The flow of bodily fluids seemed endless. I had never experienced anything quite to gross in my whole life.

Six weeks later I still had not had my period. I was pregnant.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Am Whom I Am and Why Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds