• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 07

Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 07

12

Well, you get the picture. I might have been a slut before - oh, who am I kidding, I already was a big slut - but Jerry, David, Brian, Henry, Carter and Donald turned me into a downright whore, using, fucking and degrading me day after day, week after week. Instead of giving you guys - and girls - a play-by-play of what happened to me each and every day, I'll stick to some red-letter moments, so you won't get bored.

So, I was having the time of my life - my husband not so much, lol - and getting paid handsomely for a job well done. The guys were able and willing to put in even more effort, thanks to having two whores - instead of just one - at their disposal to have their way with, pretty much anytime and anyhow they wanted, and so the company boomed. We were able to reel in some big accounts and our numbers were looking very good.

During the weekend after my fifth week at the job, I was in a car accident with my husband on a Sunday afternoon; we were driving back home from a visit to my in-laws - real nice, down-to-earth folks - when we were hit by a mini-van. My husband, who was driving, came off scot-free, but as the mini-van hit the passenger's side, I was knocked unconscious. When I woke up in the hospital several hours later, I was informed that I had a minor concussion and that I had broken my right fibula bone - a bone in the lower leg. There were no signs of any internal trauma, so all in all, I had been very lucky.

My broken fibula bone would heal by itself and could take anywhere from a few days to several weeks, in the worst case scenario the doctor said I would have to walk on crutches for a while and do some physiotherapy, but I didn't have to stay in the hospital for that. As soon as my brain would clear of any swelling from the concussion, I could go home. But I wouldn't be able to work for at least a week, possibly two. Although a cast wouldn't speed up the healing process in this case, they had given me one and suspended my leg above the bed nonetheless to remind me to take it easy.

After my husband gave a statement to the police, he called the insurance company, called the auto-shop and also informed the office - I had provided him with Maya's number. He informed her of the situation and assured her, that the necessary paper work would be transmitted. Although I realized I had been very lucky to escape without any permanent damage, I was also very afraid for my job. I knew I couldn't afford to stay home for two weeks, possibly more; Maya would have to compensate and although she was at least as big of a whore as I was, she'd probably wouldn't be able to keep up anymore. In the past, when it had just been her, she was able to handle them, but now after several months of having two sluts at their beck and call, I doubt the guys would be willing to dial back on their daily depravity. Even though I told myself that they were happy with my performance and that the accident was a force majeure, I still wasn't totally appeased and so I hardly got any sleep Sunday night.

Monday morning, just after breakfast, Becky, Carter, Jerry and Donald walked into my hospital room. For a moment, I thought my fears had become reality; I thought for sure I was going to get fired. My husband walked up to them, not knowing who they were.

After introducing themselves, Jerry said, "Donald, go and see if we can't get Maya bumped up to a more private and comfortable room."

"Our insurance doesn't cover that," my husband said.

"Ours does, don't worry about it; we'll take care of all the medical expenses. And our lawyer is already looking into your accident, we'll get everything sorted out. You two just focus on getting better," Jerry smiled.

Realizing he had no intention of firing me, I instantly felt a lot better.

Within the hour, I was in a private suite at the end of the corridor and while my husband was talking to Jerry and the guys about the accident, the paperwork and the finances, Becky came in with some ice chips and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Not too bad considering I haven't slept all night," I replied.

"Pain?"

"Worrying, I thought for sure I was out of a job," I whispered.

"Don't be silly," she smiled, "Talking of which, CAN you work?"

"I think so, I mean I am sure willing to try, I probably could, but this thing..." I said as I knocked on the cast around my right leg, "... could be a problem."

Becky smiled and said, "Don't worry, the guys are pretty resourceful!'

"What about my husband?" I asked.

"I'll take him down to the cafeteria," she said as she left the room.

God, I was a slut, I thought to myself. I had been in a car accident less than a day ago and here I was, willing - and even a little eager - to whore myself out to my bosses again.

About a minute later, the guys came in, without Becky or my husband. Carter and Jerry walked up to the left side of the bed, the side closest to the door and Donald walked up to the right side. As Carter pulled down the sheets, uncovering my hospital robe, Donald whipped out his semi-hard cock and jacked it a little bit. Carter also took out his cock and while Jerry tweaked my nipple through my gown, he said, "Becky informed us that you're up for some action."

"Yes sir," I replied as I felt Donald taking my hand and wrapping it around his shaft. Jerry took out his cock and started jerking off, aiming for my face, while Carter had taken my other hand and had guided it towards his cock. As I was jacking off two cocks, I lowered my head off the pillow to get my mouth as close to Jerry's cock as I could.

Pretty soon, I was sucking Jerry's cock while jacking off the other two. They rotated every few minutes, so that everyone of them could stick his cock down my throat. They played with my tits, tugged my nipples and touched me between my legs. With my right leg suspended and my left one hanging down the bed, they had unobstructed access to my twat. They could play with my clit, push one or more fingers up inside of me or do pretty much anything else they wanted. That's what it - and I - was there for.

After about a dozen rotations, Donald was the first to cum. He was in my mouth at the time, pulled out and shot a nice, big wad clear across my cheek and nose. Carter came several seconds later, all over the front of my robe and the bed. After jerking and sucking on Jerry's cock for a few more minutes, it became clear that he wasn't going to cum in that position.

"Go and get Becky," he said to Donald and Carter.

They walked out of the room and about a minute later Becky came scampering in.

"I don't know how long Donald and Carter can keep her husband busy, so whatever we do, we better do it fast... sir," she said.

"Help me cum on this bitch's face," Jerry said, horny and frustrated.

Becky looked down at his half flaccid cock and said, "We might have to get creative here."

"I don't care what you have to do, I want my cum in her face..."

After glancing at me and back down at his flaccid cock, she leaned in and whispered something in his ear. He looked at her for a second and then nodded his head, agreeing with her proposal.

She took him by the hand and guided him towards the bathroom and, leaving the door open, pushed him to his knees and she got on her knees behind him. She reached around him and tenderly started jacking him off, getting him fully hard in just a few minutes. Then she got on her stomach in front of him, sucking him off while he remained on his knees. Seeing her head bob up and down his shaft in that uncomfortable position was pretty hot to witness. After only a few minutes, he moaned and arched his back as he shot his load into Becky's mouth. After making sure she'd gotten it all, she got up and walked over to me, hovered her face over mine and looked at Jerry, waiting patiently for him to get back up and approach the bed. When he was close enough, Becky looked down at me and opened her mouth, letting his fresh spunk run and drip out, all over my face.

Already hovering over my face, it was a small hassle for Becky to push her lips against mine; after the first few awkward seconds, we started frenching each other, swapping what little cum was left in her mouth back and forth for Jerry's viewing pleasure. I didn't see him leave, but when we broke the kiss several minutes later, he was gone.

Alone with Becky now, I looked up at her with one eye - she'd closed off the other one with Jerry' sperm and her saliva - and asked, "Can you get me a tissue?"

"Sure," she replied as she walked into the bathroom and came back with a towel; as she cleaned off my face carefully and tenderly, she said, "I'll make sure you have a box of tissues on your night stand, you'll need them. If there's one thing that gets the guys motivated even more than usual, it's a change of venue, so get ready for an interesting week, you'll probably see more of them than you'll do the medical staff."

We smiled and she said, "Well, I've got to get going; one more thing, this kind of organization doesn't happen without some inside help; one of the male nurses is in on the whole thing."

"Got it," I replied as I closed my legs for the first time again and pulled the sheets back up to cover myself up.

Becky stepped out and came back barely two minutes later, with the guys and my husband. They said their goodbyes and wished me a speedy recovery, then got on their way. When they were gone, my husband told me how generous they were; not only would they pay for all the medical expenses and take care of the legal paperwork, they would pay for a room in a nearby hotel, so he wouldn't have to make a 'difficult' commute several times every day. All they wanted in return was to consult me whenever they needed, get my opinion on work related matters.

"I didn't realize how important you are to them, they must really value your opinion," he concluded.

I nodded and smiled. The only time I was allowed to open my mouth at work was to suck cock and to swallow sperm; the only things these guys valued about me were my three holes, and maybe my hands. After talking a little more, hubby said he was going to check into the hotel and take a hot shower; he'd be back in a few hours. After he left, I drifted off to sleep. One of the nurses woke me up for lunch. In the early afternoon, Becky suddenly walked into the room along with Brian and Henry.

"I'll stand guard," she said, after confirming that it was just me in the room. As Brian and Henry took out their cocks and walked up to the bed, she closed the door behind her as she turned back into the hallway. I reached out and grabbed both their cocks, jacking them for a minute.

No How are you feeling?

No Are you in pain? How's the headache?

They weren't here to visit one of their colleagues; they were here to use their whore.

Pretty quickly, Henry took off his pants and boxers and got on his knees on the bed, straddling my chest and leaning forward, pressing the big tip of his penis against my lips. I opened up and allowed him to slide the whole thing in as far as it would go. Then he just started moving back and forth, fucking my mouth and my throat, banging me into the pillow. Meanwhile Brian pulled back the covers, folded back my hospital gown and used both hands to rip my flimsy panties to shreds, exposing my cunt. Next, he wrapped my hand around his cock and started jacking himself off with his hand over mine, while fumbling around between my legs with his free hand. This went on for several minutes, until suddenly the door opened.

"It's okay," I heard Becky say as she let him in, "It's our inside man."

From the limited view I had left of the room - Henry was blocking a big part of it - I could see a male nurse entering and hesitantly looking at the scene in front of him.

"Go on," Becky urged him on, "Just do your job."

The nurse walked up to the bed, carrying some paperwork. Not wanting to stand too close to Brian, he walked over to the other side of the bed until he had a clear view of my face and said, "Uh excuse me ma'am, I have some paperwork for your... uh... husband to sign."

I looked at him, with Henry's big cock lodged in my throat and extended my hand to accept the paperwork; I could see his look of surprise and incomprehension.

Henry pulled back and held his cock about an inch from my mouth, saying, "Say thank you."

"Thank you," I whispered as I looked at the male nurse, Ron - as I could read off his name tag.

Immediately afterwards, Henry rammed his cock back into my slutty mouth and said, "Good girl."

It was so humiliating, so belittling. Ron could hardly believe what he was seeing, and hearing. Slowly he backed out of the room, probably with a massive boner himself. I knew he'd be back. He had seen firsthand what a fucking whore I was. He'd be back to get a piece of me.

In the meantime, I could feel Henry shaking and trembling on top of me; he was getting ready to cum. True enough, moments later he pulled out and put his massive dick on my face, his tip on my nose bridge. With some minor additional friction he managed to bring himself to a climax and his gooey cum began to dribble out. As he moved his cock around, he creamed both my eyes shut, coated my forehead and drenched my nose and left cheek. When all his cum had left his shaft, he stuffed his rod back in my mouth for a thorough tongue bath. Afterwards, as Henry hopped off the bed and put his boxers and pants back on, I could hear Brian starting to moan. Moments later, he shot his load all over my upper legs, my bush, thighs and the bed.

"Oh yeah, you fucking whore," he groaned as he wiped his cock off on my hand.

A few seconds, I felt a towel being thrown in my face. By the time I had used it to clean Henry's cum off my face, the guys had already stepped out. A few seconds later, Becky came back in and asked, "You okay?"

"Sure," I whispered as I continued to use the towel to clean up all the cum from my body. Becky looked me up and down and then grabbed my panties, ripping the thin fabric further so she could take them off without me having to move.

"They're of no use like this, besides, you won't be needing panties anyway," she said as she stuffed them down her purse and left the room as well, whispering, "See you again soon."

I smiled and continued cleaning myself up, then closed my legs, pulled the sheets back up and stuffed the towel under my pillow.

My husband came in about an hour and half later. I was watching some tv. We talked some more and then watched some tv together until it was time for dinner. He headed back to the hotel to order some room service and get an early night's rest. He'd be back early next morning. Some time after he left, Ron - the male nurse from before - snuck in, switched on the busy light to avoid any interruptions and tentatively walked up to my bed. He looked somewhat shy, but once he opened his mouth, I knew better.

"Becky said you were a whore too," he whispered as he cupped one of my tits.

"Too?" I asked as I simply looked at his hand squeezing my tit.

"Oh yeah, she gave me a blowjob on the toilet, right after I'd agreed to help you guys out. And then another one, after I brought in the papers for your husband."

I smiled and said, "I see... well, it's true, we're both whores, and since you're technically also on the company payroll for the time being, I guess I am your whore too."

"So, I can fuck you?" he asked, undoing the knot that was holding his white hospital pants up.

"If that's what you want," I replied, "I just don't know... with my leg and all, " I replied.

"Don't worry," he replied as he dropped his trousers, took off his boxers and got onto the bed. With his hard cock sticking out like a sore thumb, he carefully positioned himself between my legs and raised my good leg as high and as wide as he could, opening me all the way up. Then he placed the tip of his cock against my moist twat and asked, "Is this okay?"

"Yes," I hissed.

Next thing I knew, he was balls deep in my cunt, fucking me slow and calm. He quickly established a comfortable rhythm and just kept shafting me like that for minutes on end. I had gotten used to some serious fucking in recent months, but this guy really knew his stuff! He kept hitting the same spot over and over again, eventually, after almost ten minutes of thumping me, I couldn't hold my orgasm back and just came, moaning and mildly convulsing underneath him. He simply put his free hand over my mouth and continued fucking me, relentlessly. Even after my orgasm had completely subsided, he showed no sign of stopping or even slowing down. About two minutes later, I felt the onset of a second orgasm; this guy was like a machine!

He didn't speak, not even some dirty language, and just looked at my face and groped my tits with his free hand whenever it wasn't covering my mouth. After making me cum a second time, he still kept on fucking me. I couldn't believe it, if he kept this up, I was going to pass out.

Luckily for me, just before reaching me third orgasm, Ron asked, "I assume I can cum inside of you?"

"Yessssss," I hissed.

"Here it comes!" he said as he stopped fucking me and just convulsed a few more times, very violently and rammed his cock against my cervix with every shove, making me moan. After emptying his balls in me, he got off the bed and got dressed again.

"Wow," I said, "You're a pretty good fuck," I said, underselling him greatly.

He ignored my compliment and said, "Ok, my shift will end soon, but I'll be back tomorrow morning to give you your sponge bath."

I smiled as I pulled up the sheets again and watched him leave.

Early next morning, my husband came in with the newspaper and after asking how my night had been, he took a chair and sat down next to the bed. About twenty minutes after breakfast, Ron came back in and greeted me and my husband.

"Ready for your sponge bath, Maya?" he asked.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Excuse me sir," Ron said as he walked around the bed, closing the drapes all around, making it clear that he was in the way.

"Are you serious? That's my wife," hubby complained.

"Sorry sir, hospital policy, you can sit over there," Ron said, pointing at the small table with two chairs next to the window, several meters away from the bed. Reluctantly, hubby got up and sat down at the table and started reading his newspaper.

Ron continued to close the drapes all around the bed and smiled down at me as he threw the covers off and reached between my legs, wriggling some fingers into my cunt. First two, then three. I looked up at him, baffled that he would start with that. Realizing I had to stay quiet, I opened my mouth and looked at him with a contorted face as he fingered me brutally, hard and deep. After twenty seconds or so, he took his fingers out and wiped them on my stomach and my tits, which he exposed by unbuttoning my nightgown. Then it was back into my cunt with his fingers for another half a minute or so, after which he wiped his fingers on my right cheek. During the next five minutes, I just laid there, getting my own cunt juices smeared over my whole body.

Once in a while Ron's fingers caused some sopping sounds, which I feared might alarm my husband, but the sucker just kept on reading his newspaper. When I was pretty much covered from head to toe in my own fluids, Ron took out his cock and shoved it down my willing throat. He fucked my mouth for a few minutes before filling me up; apparently the smell was extremely enticing. After wiping his cock on my night gown and then taking it off, he finally reached for his cart, soaked the sponge in some water with soap and started washing me, tenderly and softly, using extra tenderness around my tits and my pussy, although he did slip a finger up my ass for a moment. When I was all clean again, he helped me into a new night gown and changed the sheets.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds