• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 03

Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 03

My big breasted wife, Jenna, had grown up in a very rural, very strict household. After we married and she got out in the world, it became obvious that she was learning to put much of her upbringing behind. She had interesting work as a junior interior decorator. She had a world wise older lady as her boss and mentor. She had an older husband who loved her. She had learned that sex was great, not dirty. She had learned that her body was magnificent, not gross.

Her boss, Nancy was encouraging her to dress a little more chic at work and suggested that she might want to dress a little bit sexy when she was not a work. Between my influence and Nancy's, she was already enjoying sexy lingerie and nighties. She seemed to really grow into the role of having a major influence on me with her sexy body. I noticed after a few months that her heels were getting a little higher for work and her tops were getting more fitting and fashionable. On our dates for dinner, dancing, movies and drinks, her tops were starting to show more of her huge cleavage. She no longer acted embarrassed about her big breasts. Her skirts became a little shorter and with the high heels she stood at 5'-8". Of course six inches were heels. She worked in four to five inch heels.

Jenna really starting noticing her effect on men and women. When men stared at her body, she looked them in the eye with a very neutral expression. She looked back toward women according to the expression on her face. If it looked like the woman was admiring her figure, she made eye contact and was neutral or encouraging. If the woman looked judgmental about her appearance, Jenna held her stare to show that she was not intimidated.

Our sex life had taken a new turn when I purchased a large black dildo. I had suspected that my slender six inch cock was not making her cum like when I performed oral sex on her. She almost always wanted the big dildo when we made love. I usually finished her off by sucking her pussy either way. Often I licked her and then fucked her. One night she asked me to give her a big orgasm with my tongue after I had already cum in her pussy.

I explained that that was hard for me since once I shot my load into her, some of the raunchier ideas did not appeal to me as much. She was at a loss to understand why. So she asked me to just try it, since she readily swallowed my cum. I decided to push myself to the limit and to my surprise she came like a train rolling down a track. She just kept on having one orgasm after another. I found that the intense pleasure that this gave her was worth the effort on my part. She always wanted to French kiss whether I ate my cum from her or she sucked me off.

I wondered aloud to Jenna how she had come up with the idea to have me pleasure her with my mouth after I had already cum in her. She said that she loved me cumming in her mouth, on her breasts and on her face and never thought that it should be a problem for me. She said that after that first time she had read up on the topic and understood somewhat how men felt after orgasm. She told me that we did not have to do that anymore. I asked her if she enjoyed the oral sex or the feeling of control. She giggled a little and said, "Both." I was telling her that I was still thinking I was in control since I had been experience and had taken her virginity. Jenna said that she loved the fact that I had taken her cherry and also loved the fact that we had grown together sexually. Then she said,"So, what is the verdict, Stud, are you going to suck your cum out of me again or what?"

I told her that she had probably better decide that for both of us given my decline after cumming. The very next time we fucked, she made sure that I came in her missionary style. She of course, did not orgasm. After my cock started to soften, she pushed me off and mounted my face feeding me my entire load of cum. I licked her clit and she started cumming and bucking her hips holding the back of my head in place. She pushed up so I could cover her sex with my mouth. The harder she came, the more of my cum she squeezed into my waiting mouth. I had trouble swallowing fast enough to keep up with the flow.

Another time Jenna asked me to suck her off to begin with and make sure she came several times. I did this as instructed, with pleasure. Then after she was fully sated, she told me to fuck her breasts. I had no problem with that either. I shot so much cum between her huge breasts that she was dripping with sperm. After I started to soften, Jenna rolled me over and while holding her breasts together, mounted me. Her pussy was over my stomach. My cock was lifeless between my legs. She leaned forward and started feeding me my cum off her magnificent nipples. She rubbed those massive breasts in my face and dripped my cum back onto my face and then rubbed her breasts all over my face, neck and chest. What I had not sucked off her breasts and nipples, she used for lubrication as she worked her way down my body. She eventually made it down to my cock and started rubbing her cum covered breasts on my soft cock. As I began to harden again, she placed my cock between her breasts and jacked me off with her boobs. This went on a while since I had just cum. She alternated sucking me and boob fucking me until I started groaning that I was about to cum again. She took my whole cock into her mouth and throat and moved back to allow me to cum in her mouth. When I came again, I was surprised that I shot several shots into her waiting mouth. She squealed as I came and tried to suck me dry.

She then blew my mind as she moved back up and placed her mouth over mine giving me back my entire load of cum into my mouth. When she emptied her mouth, she squeezed my lips and said very firmly,"Don't swallow". As I held the cum in my mouth I was wondering who was teaching who now. Finally she began kissing me all over my face and then French kissed me. She dipped her tongue into my mouth and then withdrew to lick my face and nipples. After kissing me for a few moments, she said, "Now you can swallow." Here I was eleven years her senior and she was turning me into a cum eating husband.

The closer Jenna and I became, the better the sex was. She was fully transformed from the shy girl ashamed of her big breasts into a very mature young woman with style and grace. She managed to keep active and worked out with her boss Nancy. Jogging was a treat for everyone either on the treadmill at the gym or on our home street. No matter how binding her sports bras were, those huge melons had a rhythm of their own. When we jogged together, I laughed inside as our neighbors, both men and women, tried not to gawk, but could not resist. We were friendly with most of our neighbors and attended the block parties. However, there seemed to be somewhat of an uncomfortable feeling on the part of many wives who thought their hubbys were a little bit too infatuated with Jenna's chest.

We usually went out for dinner once or twice a week and hit the clubs for dancing occasionally. One night while at a popular club, I went to the bar for drinks while Jenna went to the restroom. When I finally made it back to our table, a young man was talking to her. When I walked up, he seemed to be surprised and began apologizing for "hitting on my wife". I introduced myself and told him no hard feelings on my part. I easily laughed it off and told Jenna that I should be more careful about leaving her alone because I was sure that every man in the place would love to get near her. She was blushing and told me to stop teasing. When I asked her what the guy had said, she just said that the usual stuff guys say. He had asked her to dance first. I told her that it would have been OK with me if she had danced with him. She seemed surprised.

We stayed out until just before closing time. When we got home, we both showered. I was in bed when Jenna came out of the bathroom. She was naked and gorgeous as usual. As she hopped into the bed she got a real serious look on her face and asked me if I was serious about her dancing with another man. I was a little surprised about this being such a big deal. She said the she thought I would be jealous of someone hitting on her. I told her that dancing with someone else was not exactly like she was fucking someone else. This puzzled her even more. I told her that our marriage was strong as far as I was concerned and that jealousy was not something that was used to indicate the degree of love. I acknowledged that she should be the one who was jealous if anyone since I had been married before and was obviously not a virgin. She said that she agreed with me about jealousy and also she had never even seen the ex wife. As I always told her, I had no animosity toward my ex. We were never as close as Jenna and I had become and I had no latent feelings for her.

Then I casually mentioned to Jenna that it probably would have been better for us if she had not been a virgin. That way she would not have to wonder what it was like with someone else. She did not like that suggestion, but when I started rubbing her body and kissing her, she heated up very fast. I can say that sex that night was very intense. She was dripping from the start and I made her cum twice orally before cumming in her pussy. Then I ate her to another orgasm as well as ingesting my considerable load of cum.

A few months later we were out again dancing. This time we got talking to a couple of guys who were there stag and were making the rounds of the available single women. The conversation was pretty much casual. Where do you live? What do you do? etc. When one of the guys found out that Jenna was in interior decorating, he mentioned that his company could use a good interior decorator. They had just moved into a new facility and the owner was letting his wife and daughter "decorate". Jenna told him that with those dynamics, she didn't think that her boss Nancy would intervene unless she was contacted by the wife. Everyone agreed that that would be a no win venture. The guy, Neil, asked for Jenna's number so he could drop a few hints to the bosses' wife just in case.

 His friend, Jason, laughed and said that Neil had some balls to ask for a married woman's phone number. We all had a good laugh at that. Then Neil told Jason that he would do one better. He would ask a married woman to dance. He turned to Jenna and asked, "How about it?" Jenna blushed and looked at me. I laughed and told her, "He asked you, not me." Jenna unexpectedly got up a little timid and followed Neil to the dance floor. Jason tried to apologize for Neil saying that those two beers must have made him bold. I told Jason that Neil was okay asking Jenna to dance and that we did not do jealousy because we had such a strong relationship. He asked how much older than Jenna was I. I laughed and told him twelve years and asked, "Why do I look like her father or something." Then Jason got embarrassed and again began apologizing. I told Jason to lighten up and that I was just ribbing him. Jason said that he really wanted to complement me on having such a gorgeous young wife.

When the fast song ended, Jenna turned to go back to our table. However, the band went straight into a slow song and you could see Neil chase after her and grab her hand. We could not hear them but Jason and I saw Jenna shake her head. Neil was pleading his case and she looked back at me. I gave her a quick thumbs up and she reluctantly joined back up with Neil. Jenna did assume the classic friends dancing pose, but Neil seemed to close the distance slowly and steadily as the popular slow song played out. Her breasts hit him just above his belt and you could tell that he was firmly holding her so that he would get a good punch in the gut from those beautiful boobs.

By the time the number was over, Jenna appeared more comfortable even though her breasts were pressed firmly against his stomach. When they returned to the table, Neil thanked both Jenna and me for the dance and indicated that they were going to move around to scout some available talent. When they left, I asked Jenna if she was OK. She said that she was a little uncomfortable dancing with Neil while I was watching. I asked if she meant that she would rather dance with him while I was not watching. She hit me on the arm for being a smart ass.

When we made love later, I asked her if dancing with Neil had turned her on. She said not really, but he was respectful of her status and was cute and bright. That is when I told her that I had seen how he reeled her into his embrace. Then I asked her if she could feel his cock getting hard. She hit me on the arm again, but seemed a little flustered. When we got back to fucking, she seemed to get more animated.

Over the next few weeks, I teased Jenna about wanting to go back to the club and feel Neil's cock. She gradually began being a little comfortable about this and even gave it back to me a little. Once this idea became less taboo, Jenna began teasing back about how I should be afraid that he had a cock as big as our dildo. Then I began undressing her when we got home each night if the opportunity presented. One night when I took her blouse and bra off of her, I gave her blouse back to her and told her to put it on without the bra. She declined at first, but I gradually got her to put her arms back into the sleeves and pulled it tight around her breasts. When I buttoned it back up, I left more than a few buttons undone on the top. Her breasts looked like two fully inflated balloons under the tight top. She told me not to get my hopes up for she would never go out in public without her bra.

The next time I undressed her, she was wearing a thin cotton top. It was fairly tight around her midsection, but stretched out around her breasts. When I got her top back on her without her bra, she was spectacular. Her large areola and nipples were clearly visible through the shirt. I asked her if she would wear that one to a club dancing without her bra. She said, "No." Then I begged her, "Not even for me, honey?"

Jenna did not really think I was serious, but she at least began to wonder why I would want to flaunt her so blatantly out in public. One night shortly thereafter, we were starting foreplay and I started licking her pussy. I asked her if she would go out with me on Friday night without a bra and panties. She of course refused. So I stopped eating her and began fucking her. When I came in her, she was ready for my cleanup treat. I told her that maybe we better be more reserved according to her wishes. This made her angry, but she had not been satisfied and she had grown accustomed to being very satisfied. With some intense negotiations, she finally agreed to going without a bra and panties if she could pick the top. I agreed and rewarded her by eating my load from her sloppy pussy. After giving her two intense orgasms, I made her promise not to change her mind.

Over time I showed her some adult magazines with letters depicting exhibitionism. She was astounded that so many couples engaged in such erotic activity.

Friday, I had trouble concentrating on my work. I ended up working later than I wanted. Jenna got off early and got a manicure and pedicure. I called her and told her I was late and that we could just meet downtown at our favorite Mexican food restaurant. We were going out to the clubs afterward. I reminded Jenna of our arrangement for that evening and that she had better not back out. When I finally made it to the restaurant bar after seven o'clock, Jenna was already seated. She wore a fairly short skirt with five inch heels and a button up top. The top was definitely the one I would have picked, but there was not bra under it. It was not thin enough for me to see her areolas and nipples and I was a little disappointed. She had it buttoned up except for the last two top buttons. She was still attracting plenty of attention and I looked forward to dancing after dinner. When I sat down I kissed her and then asked what color of panties she had on. She smiled and said, "No color no panties, per your request." She said she felt strange under her short skirt with no panties.

During dinner, I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I got up I whispered to Jenna that I expected her to prove that she had no panties when I came back to the table. As stated, I had shown her some adult magazines and she was beginning to feel less inhibited. She was especially intrigued at how horny it made me talking about showing her in public. Sure enough when I came back to the table, she had angled her legs away and raised her skirt. I got a brief glimpse of her bare pussy. It was hard to actually see, but the main thing was that she was willing to show me.

Later that evening we went to a club and had drinks. We danced some. At first no one asked Jenna to dance. I told her how hot it made me to see her pressing her big breasts into some young stud's stomach. I decided to ask her to go to another club that we knew and enter separately. She said that was dumb, but after some coaxing, I talked her into at least trying it. She was to go in and order a drink and wait to dance with at least three guys before we went home. This of course was a major breakthrough. She told me that I better be careful what I wished for.

I went in and got a beer. She came in about ten minutes later after hitting the ladies room to refresh her makeup. I noticed that she had added a little more mascara, eye shadow and lipstick. Just right for a single lady to attract the most attention.

I didn't take long for the line to form. As she danced with the first guy who asked, I imagined her bare pussy under her short dress. The second guy was very tall maybe 6'-3". He had to lean forward to reach down to dance with her. It was however a slow song and the more the song played, the closer they moved together. Finally her breasts were mashed up against his belt. I could tell that he was feeling her back for a bra band. When he did not find one, he started looking down at her gorgeous breasts encased in the conservative top. Oh how I wished that she was wearing a thin top so I could see her magnificent breasts and her large areola and nipples.

After her third dance, I swooped in and asked her if she was ready to go home. On the way to the parking lot I told her that I wanted her to remove her skirt after she got in the car. At first she refused saying that her pussy was dripping from all the hot dancing she had been doing. I reached into the back seat and gave her a tee shirt to sit on. Once she took the skirt off and we started home, I threw her skirt in the back seat. While driving, I reached over and touched her pussy and to my amazement, she was as slick as owl shit. She admonished me to keep my eyes on the road. I then unbuttoned a few more buttons on her top to reveal those lovely breasts.

I asked her if she was turned on from dancing. She said,"Hell, yes. That's what you wanted isn't it?" I told her that in order to get her home safely I should drive and let her pleasure herself. She slapped my arm and told me how nasty I was. However, she started slowly massaging her pussy with one hand and gradually spread her legs more and more. She was masturbating faster and faster until she came with loud screams and hard convulsions. This was the first time I had seen her masturbate.

When we got home, she was so horny that she got out of the car and walked in the front door without any panties or skirt. She went directly to the bedroom and took her black dildo out and began fucking it for all it was worth. I took her top off and sucked her nipples until she came again. Then I jacked off and shot my huge load on her breasts. Of course, I then licked it all off and proceeded to suck her pussy to yet another orgasm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds