• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Pushing My Boundaries Ch. 07

Pushing My Boundaries Ch. 07

Fucking in the rain

As I write this my head is pounding. My cum filled cunt is red raw from the pounding it received. My ass as a burning within it, I can't remember names, race. I do remember the incredible size of their cocks. It was dark and raining just the moonlight shining on this bare chest. I had no cares if anyone was around, the night was chilly, yet inside I was burning with passion.

I was thrown out of this bar. Not the first time I might add. Thrown out because I was making out with two biker guys. This hag of a bitch, that called herself the owner of this hovel of a bar, called me a whore and had me ejected by the backdoor. I have to add, I have never taken money for sex. It was fucking raining, I was wearing a clingy white dress, no bra, red panties trimmed with black lace of all the luck. I stepped back into the doorway to get some shelter, just as the bouncer slammed the door shut, knocking me flat, face down in a puddle. I crawled myself back on my high heels, took shelter in the doorway from the rain. I opened my compact. My little compact is where I keep my cocaine. I needed a hit or two after what that fucking old hag did to me. I snorted a couple of nail fulls of coke up my nose, then sucked the residue off my nail, I shook my head as the coke hit me. " WOW!!", That was just what I needed to clear that fucking old witch from my head.

With the Ethiopia of the coke flowing through my veins. I began to dance in the rain. Splashing in the puddles, the rain fell upon my body. The sensations of the cold rain excited my whole body. Throwing my head backwards with the pleasure, my mouth open, catching the raindrops. My hands found my breasts, I rubbed them gently as I was dancing in the rain.

I heard a voice from behind me. "Hey mind if we join you?"

I stopped dancing and turned, to see who was watching me, "Sure, if you don't mind getting wet with me."

"Love the wet dress, it shows your breasts off very nicely."

I was wet from the rain, I looked naked in my clingy white dress, without my bra, "I hope you like what you see. I would get out of these wet clothes, but what's the point?"

"You sexy slut, come here, we'll show you a good time!" he said beckoning me while unzipping his pants.

"If you want a bit of fun, you will have to work for it."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He said with a puzzled look on his face.

"You're gonna have to catch me. If you catch me, you both can fuck me." I said as I turned and ran, splashing through the puddles. I recognized the voice from one of the guys I was chatting to in the club. He grabbed my shoulder, I fell to the ground. I turned over and looked up at the two -buck naked studs. My chest begins to heave, my heart starts to pound. I look back and forth between their naked bodies.

"Now you've caught me, what are you going to do?" I ask, knowing exactly what they wanted, I was wanting it to, I was panting heavily, that didn't go unnoticed, My breast was heaving inside my tight fitting dress.

"Nice fucking breasts sweety," One said as he tried to force them up and out of my blouse. He was close enough for me to feel his erection poking me in my groin. I could resist grinding my groin against his hard member.

"You fucking slut," He said just before I planted a hot sloppy kiss on his lips. His hand slid down my wet body, he then slid one of his fingers deeper into my pussy. I sighed and began coating his neck in hot sloppy kisses. I could feel the other guy lifting up my skirt from behind, He wrapped an arm around my waist, his other hand was intangled in my hair. He frantically ripped the wet clothes from my body. The guy behind me grabbed both my breasts and pulled me backwards, forcing me to release the kiss I had with the other guy. His eyes darkened and zeroed in on my throbbing, wet pussy. He had an evil smile on his face.

"You have a fucking amazing body, I'm going to enjoy fucking the crap out of you!"

The guy behind still had a firm grip on my hair, he pulled my backwards, I landed on the hood of a parked car. I didn't resist as the other guy grabbed my legs, spread them wide over the hood.

"Fuck, Yes! I screamed when he thrusts his cock into me, He started pounding his cock into me. With his vigorous pounding, I tried in vain, to stop myself sliding off the hood of the car. The other guy had a solution, he climbed on top of me, his legs straggling my neck. Within seconds of him thrusting his cock into my mouth. My first of my orgasm burst like I never have before.

"Oh fuck, Oh FUCK!" I screamed, as I explode over his cock and bit down on the guys cock that was down my throat.

"Goddamn, feel that sluts pussy squeeze my cock, oh fuck."

"God damn, that fucking slut nearly bit my cock off!" the guy on top of me screamed.

"That was fucking hot...gonna cum for me again, slut," I hear from the guy fucking me so hard, his balls make a slapping sound, as they slap against my pussy. Then he stops, rubs my ass with my juices, then forces his cock into my ass.

"Yhaesss," I screamed, His cock felt so tight, and so fucking good rammed into my ass to the hilt. I wasn't caring how much it was hurting me. He pounded my ass with a frantic speed. I feel both of their cocks get even harder. The guy fucking my mouth, pull out spraying his jizz all over my face. The other guy empties his load into my ass. When he pulls out, I see his cum dripping from his cock. I make a grab for his cock. I lose my grip and slide off the hood of the car. I was breathing hard and trying to return to my senses, I barely have the strength to clean the leftover jizz from his cock.

"Fuck...fuck...FUCKING SLUT," they both grunt.

I finally came back down to earth after being fucked by two frantic guys. Just in time to hear two motorbikes leaving. I collected my wet clothes, I tried, but I had no chance in hell of getting my short, tight sopping wet skirt on. I wrapped my dress around my shoulders. I walked the three blocks to my apartment with the feeling my sexual hunger had been fed by two rampant biker guys.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Pushing My Boundaries Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds