• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying a Debt Ch. 06

Paying a Debt Ch. 06

12

Katie was miserable. Since her last round of torture/ecstasy at the hands of her captors, she had spent almost all of her time locked alone in her room. The solitude was overwhelming. She masturbated several times a day, but it wasn't enough to offset the monotony. Prior to being taken captive, Katie rarely masturbated. Now she could only dream of being sexually abused over and over again.

Katie relished Olivia's infrequent visits. They were the only breaks she received from the loneliness. Olivia would care for Katie and provide food and water. Katie hoped that the Mistress would provide sexual gratification. But that never happened, and she knew better than to ask.

Emily was also miserable, but in much worse shape. With the chastity belt still in place, she had no way to satisfy the needs that raged within her. She too relied on Mistress Olivia's visits to keep her sane. Emily could just bide her time until the evil belt was removed so she could experience relief. Her pussy was constantly aroused, but there was no way to scratch the itch.

Neither Katie nor Emily realized that the isolation treatment was stripping them of their ability to think rationally. The process was reinforcing their reliance on Olivia and their desire for sexual activity to break the monotonous pattern. The dependence they exhibited was exactly what was expected by Mistress Natasha, and they were becoming mere puppets in their captor's hands. Mistress Natasha had performed this training ritual repeatedly, and her latest two victims had no real chance to avoid the inevitable.

* * *

Mistress Natasha entered the dining room and surveyed the lunch feast that was laid out for her. Cesar and Olivia were already seated, waiting for her.

"Good afternoon, Mistress," Cesar and Olivia said in unison, standing as their mistress entered the room.

"Please, sit," Natasha scoffed. "Eat well because it is time to get to work again."

"I thought we were going to continue our holding pattern a bit longer," Olivia stated, a bit dismayed at the change of plans.

"I heard from Xanadu," Natasha explained. " Seems demand is outpacing their supply, and they want another girl ASAP. Cara leaves in the morning."

"Are you sure she is ready?" inquired Cesar.

"Yes," Natasha stated bluntly. "Another week would have been safer, but I am confident she is ready. Don't worry, Cesar, you will get to fuck her one more time, as I promised."

"You're too kind, Mistress," Cesar replied.

"I know," Natasha replied with a grin. "Olivia, take care of Emily after lunch so she will be ready for the next round of festivities tonight. It is time to remove her chastity belt and deliver the relief she craves so desperately. She will be forever in your debt."

Olivia just smiled, enjoying her leisurely banquet before returning to the process of training the slave girls.

* * *

Dana just sat on her bed. She held a black and silver handgun, a loan from Mia for Friday night. "Shit, what have I gotten myself into?" she wondered aloud. Sure, she would do anything for her sister, but agreeing to help Mia with her plan may have been more than any sister should agree to.

Dana looked at the gun again and thought about what Mia had said to convince her to go through with the plan. 'It's just a .22, the smallest gun you can have.' Not much consolation for someone who had never shot a gun before.

'I can handle him myself, but having you there to help just in case will make sure we find out about your sis.' Well she certainly couldn't let Mia go this alone. But Dana had hoped that some of Mia's tougher friends would have been included, not just the two of them.

'No, we can't bring in the police. If Mikey sees the cops, he will shut his mouth and never say a word about your sister.' Dana had to agree with Mia on that argument. The police wouldn't be much help if Mikey weren't talking.

'If you want to see your sister again, this may be your only chance. Do you have a better idea?' That was the clincher that convinced Dana to go along with her friend's idea. No, Dana didn't have any other options.

So here she was, back in her room with a loaded gun. Her hands shook as she thought of Mia's plan to grab Mikey when he delivered the drugs to the vacant house party. Dana just had to provide support to Mia and zip tie his wrists and ankles. Dana would do the rest and get information about Emily out of the thug.

Dana tucked the gun into a box in the back of her closet and tried to get some sleep. As she tossed and turned, she realized it was going to be a long night.

* * *

Emily's eyes lit up when Mistress Olivia entered her room. She so looked forward to her visits since they were the only break she got from the solitude.

Olivia grinned as she held up the key for Emily to spy. She could sense the hope in Emily at the sight of a key. That hope turned to elation as Olivia reached for the lock on Emily's chastity belt.

"Oh thank you, Mistress," Emily gushed as the device was removed.

"I trust you have learned your lesson, slave," Olivia lectured her captive.

"Yes, Mistress," Emily agreed.

"Very good," Olivia continued. "Let's give you a little reward for learning your lesson."

Olivia slipped her middle finger into Emily's quickly moistening slit, and massaged her deprived clitoris. The response was immediate as an orgasm built in Emily. The days of pent up desire exploded in an intense climax.

"That will suffice for the near future, slave," Olivia commanded, once Emily's orgasm had subsided. "I want you to save yourself for tonight's festivities, so no more touching yourself. Now let's get you cleaned up."

"Yes, Mistress," as Emily arose to follow Olivia. She had no intention of disobeying Olivia's most recent order, just glad that the belt had been removed, and her Mistress had seen her worthy to receive a bit of pleasure.

* * *

Katie, Emily and Cara were led into the playroom with their hands cuffed in front of them. Olivia guided the three slaves, while Natasha and Cesar lounged back as spectators. They were led to three dildos that were firmly attached to the floor, pointed hungrily into the air.

"We will begin with a little show," Olivia announced. "The three of you will make love to these dildos, with punishment being given to the last to orgasm. But no faking. The punishment will be far worse if you try to fool us. You may begin."

The three girls quickly squatted onto their respective phallus. Cara expertly ground her pussy onto the device, quickly stimulating her clitoris, using recently acquired expertise.

Emily was in heaven at the feeling of the dildo inside her. After wearing a chastity belt for several days, Olivia's earlier stimulation had done little to soothe the pent up sexual desire in her loins. The monster between her legs was exactly what Emily craved.

Katie quickly lowered herself onto the dildo and began moving it in and out of her juicing pussy. She shuddered at the sight the three of them were putting on, however. She likened the exhibition to a Tijuana sex show, with three naked whores putting on a show for the crowd. She decided to put aside her disgust and humiliation, and focus on the task at hand.

However, upon hearing Cara and Emily's breathing and moaning, Katie realized that her momentary lapse in focus had put her behind her competition. While her pussy was moistening rapidly from the stimulation, she was nowhere near coming. Katie panicked and worked the dildo with all her effort, writhing and thrusting for all she was worth. But it was all for naught as Cara and Emily efficiently brought themselves off while Katie bounced away in futility.

By the time Katie's orgasm exploded, Cara and Emily had dismounted and were watching Katie finish up. Katie wanted to kick herself for letting her focus wander at the beginning of the challenge. Once again she brought punishment upon herself.

"Nicely done, slaves," Olivia applauded. "For our loser, we will start with some nipple clamps; extra strong. Please apply them to yourself," Olivia ordered, as she handed the clamps attached by a chain to Katie.

"Yes, Mistress," Katie grimaced, looking at the alligator toothed menaces. She winced in pain as each instrument bit into the soft flesh of her nipples.

Katie was then bent over a padded beam. Her cuffed wrists attached to a hook in the base of the beam with her feet spread apart and strapped to the base. This position left her efficiently disabled with her pussy and ass fully exposed.

"Cara, Emily, you will administer fifteen blows each to Katie's ass," Olivia ordered, handing wooden paddles to each girl.

"Yes, Mistress," the girls answered in unison as they took their place on either side of the bound Katie. Cara started by delivering a solid blow to Katie's left cheek, followed by a similar strike by Emily to the right cheek.

Katie's shed a tear as her ass cheeks began to burn from the beating, while her nipples ached from the clamps that dug into them. I have got to quit screwing up, Katie thought to herself as she accepted her punishment. Why do I keep doing myself in? Stupid!

"Very good," Olivia said after the thirtieth blow landed on Katie's derriere. A bright crimson red, her ass glowed with the heat of a good spanking. "Now give me the paddles and assume the same position," she commanded the two slaves who remained unbound. They obediently bent over the same padded beam, alongside Katie.

"Let me help with Cara," Cesar volunteered, as he eyed the petite blonde that he coveted.

"Thank you, Cesar," Olivia responded. "It's so nice of you to volunteer to 'work' like that," she added sarcastically. She smiled at Cesar, knowing that he was enamored with the slave. Olivia actually was glad that he had a slave that he particularly enjoyed, and felt for him that she would be leaving in the morning.

Cesar just smiled back at his coworker as he fastened Cara's legs and cuffed hands to the base of the beam, which left the blonde exposed alongside Katie. Cesar took a minute to maul Cara's B cups while Olivia was binding Emily in the same manner over the bar on the other side of Katie.

Natasha patiently watched while her two 'employees' prepared the girls for the festivities. Once they were bound in place, she sauntered over behind the three girls to admire their exposed asses that were thrust out enticingly. "Well isn't this just a buffet of pussy and ass," she finally commented.

Natasha grabbed two eight inch strap-on dildos, and handed one to Olivia. "Obviously Cesar does not need one. He can fuck Cara quite well with his own equipment. But you will need this to fuck Emily properly. I will deal with miss Katie"

"Yes, Mistress," Olivia replied, accepting Natasha's decision on who would fuck who. Olivia slipped into her strap-on as Natasha did the same.

Cesar was already standing in front of Cara, driving his now hard dick into her mouth. Cara eagerly accepted the violation of her mouth, showing her talents as a good sex slave. Cara had learned to accept Cesar's full length into her throat, and took great pride in her abilities as a cock sucker.

"You two sluts better get these dildos nice and wet," Natasha warned, as she and Olivia moved in front of Katie and Emily. "If they are too dry, they will be that much rougher on your pussies."

The girls took her at her word and salivated on the dildos as they violated their mouths. The process was awkward being bound over the bar, but the mistresses used their victim's hair to pull their faces into a more accessible position.

Katie's mouth was tiring from the large cock invading her mouth and throat. She was not used to long periods of oral sex, having only limited personal experience with the practice. But it wasn't like she could stop, so she made the best of the situation until Natasha decided it was time to pull out of her mouth.

"Time to fuck these bitches," Natasha announced. The three instigators moved behind their victims and began the assault anew, this time on their vulnerable pussies.

Emily grinned broadly as she felt Olivia pierce the lips of her pussy. She was still frustrated from her time in the chastity belt, and this intrusion was more than welcome in her mind. An orgasm quickly built inside her, and she was sure it would be the first of many if the assault went long enough.

Katie, on the other hand, wasn't so sure she was ready to accept the eight inch dildo. She grimaced slightly as she felt the dildo slide into her cunt. It wasn't like she had a choice, but her mind still tried to fight off the intrusion. Maybe the pain from the nipple clamps kept her from succumbing to the fucking, but for once her body was remaining in control. While she felt her pussy moisten as a response to the stimulation, her senses remained under control. An orgasm was, for once, was not instantly and involuntarily elicited from her body. Katie hoped that this was a sign that she was regaining control over herself.

Emily and Cara were each writhing in orgasm, entirely engrossed in the sex being given them. Cesar and Olivia were riding them hard, and the four were having a great time.

Natasha was concerned over the lack of response coming from Katie. She knew Katie would be a tougher slave to break, so it was not totally unexpected. It would just take a bit of extra effort to break her down. So without any announcement, Natasha pulled the dildo completely out of Katie's pussy and thrust back in an inch higher, completely piercing Katie's unprepared asshole with one swift motion.

Katie's concentration on maintaining control of herself took a blow by Natasha's surprise move. Katie squealed as her exposed asshole was violently assaulted. Natasha's in and out thrusting never broke stride, but now it was ripping in and out of her asshole. The pain was intense, and Katie could only think that if she had just accepted the vaginal sex like her co-captives, she would have been spared this assault. Yes, Katie thought, she had done it to herself again.

"Please fuck my pussy, Mistress Natasha," Katie begged in hopes of moving Natasha back to the original plan.

"You didn't seem to be enjoying it," Natasha explained. "So we will do this instead since my slave was not appropriately appreciative of the fucking she was so generously given."

Katie accepted her fate and decided to let her body go. Why fight her body when it just brought about pain? She began to embrace the anal sex and her body responded in kind. "Thank you, Mistress Natasha," she blurted out as a climax built within her body.

Natasha smiled as her slave's actions became more in line with her expectations. Natasha slipped a thumb into Katie's pussy and the sensation took Katie immediately over the edge. Her body tensed and an orgasm ripped through her. Natasha was pleased that this sequence of events had further strengthened Katie's understanding that she was now a sex slave and not an independent woman. Yes, Katie definitely was on her way to becoming Natasha's sex toy.

"Switch with me," Natasha ordered Olivia, who had fucked Emily into submission without incident.

Olivia slid over and slipped two fingers into Katie's now juicy pussy. The girl responded to the action by secreting her juices down Olivia's hand. "I guess someone is finally ready to be fucked," Olivia laughed, inserting her dildo into Katie's cunt.

Katie responded sensually to her new assailant, all semblance of resistance now gone. Katie was there to be used, and she knew it.

"Do you want it in the pussy or ass, slave?" Natasha asked Emily as she rubbed the dildo, fresh out of Katie's ass, on Emily's private areas.

"Whatever your pleasure, Mistress," Emily responded. Her only remaining objectives were to engage in sex and please her mistresses.

God, this one is just too easy, Natasha thought to herself. She slid the dildo into Emily's asshole in one smooth, slow motion. She felt the girl respond sexually to the insertion, and could tell she would come from the butt fucking without any need for clitoral stimulation. Yes, Emily already belonged to Natasha. Further training would simply serve to entrench her indoctrination to her mistress.

Cesar and Cara meanwhile were finishing up a mutually satisfying session. Cesar was sad to see his little blonde slut go, but would remember her fondly.

"Enough with the fun," Natasha commanded. "Time to get back to work. Cara needs to be properly identified as my property now that she is leaving us tomorrow."

Cara looked surprised at the news of her leaving. While she didn't want to leave, she didn't dare complain about it and took the news is stride. A lone tear that slid down her cheek was the only indication that she objected to leaving.

"We might as well mark all three slaves while we are at it," Natasha added. "Insert these into the slaves, just to set the mood."

She handed Olivia three butt plugs with what looked like bushy animal tails attached.

Olivia chuckled, and inserted the butt plugs into each of the still bound girls. This action was intended to confirm that the girls were nothing more than cattle destined for the slaughter.

"Cesar, show the girls the branding iron," Natasha ordered.

Cesar held a long metal rod with a circular stamp at the end. The stamp's design included an ornate MN.

Katie's mouth fell open as it became apparent that they were going to be branded with Mistress Natasha's initials. She closed her eyes, realizing that there was nothing she could do to prevent yet another step into the abyss. They were being mentally and physically transformed into sex slaves, and there was no end in sight.

Cesar turned on a gas burner and slipped the branding iron into the flame. The metal stamp was soon white hot. Cesar stepped behind Cara and pressed the iron into her lower left ass cheek. Cara let out a blood curdling scream as the pain seared into her flesh. She fought to catch her breath, but complained no further, accepting the branding as just another requirement of her servitude.

Katie and Emily stood bound, their tails sticking out of their assholes. Yes they were cattle. No they couldn't avoid the intense pain and humiliation that awaited them in mere minutes. The branding iron was already reheating in the flame, and would soon take aim at one of them.

Cesar picked Emily to go next. The white hot iron came down on her lower cheek, in the same spot as Cara's application minutes before. Emily also screeched in pain, but like Cara, accepted the marking as her Mistress's will.

Katie wracked her brain for a way out, but every scenario she came up with ended badly for her. So she kept her mouth shut and tried to accept the branding like her friends before her. Katie screamed like her friends when the iron met her skin. The tears flowed, both from the intense pain and the idea that she had been marked for life as being owned by Mistress Natasha.

Then it was done. The three slaves had been thoroughly used, fucked and branded. They stood calmly, bent over the beam, waiting for whatever was next.

Natasha ended the suspense for the girls. "Cesar, untie Cara and get her cleaned up. We need to get her ready for transport."

"Yes, Mistress," Cesar responded as he removed Cara's handcuffs and bindings. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, blatantly fondling her ass as he carried his blonde plaything from the playroom.

"Olivia, hang up these other two pieces of meat for the night," Natasha ordered. "Let's make it a long night for them."

"Yes, Mistress," Olivia replied, as Natasha left her alone with Katie and Emily.

Olivia moved to where Katie was bound and untied her feet and hands from the apparatus. She then removed her nipple clamps, sending a torrent of pain through the tender tits.

"Thank you, Mistress," Katie obediently recited, as Olivia moved to untie Emily.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying a Debt Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds