• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Amanda's New Attitude

Amanda's New Attitude

12

Don't get me wrong. I like sex well enough. It's just not my motivating force. A woman has to be a bit more careful about such things than a man. Most of the men I've met seem to be so preoccupied with sex that it becomes impossible to even have a decent conversation with them.

Unfortunately, I have the sort of body which men find most distracting. I do the best that I can to dress down, but it is difficult for me to hide it. If you must know, (I detest men who ask) I measure 42DD-23-36. I have met few males who are not reduced to drooling idiots upon seeing me no matter how hard I try to be treated as a human being rather than a piece of meat.

The few, select men with whom I have been intimate were the ones who could talk to my eyes rather than my body. Even then I have always insisted on respectful love-making. I will not tolerate crude language and I insist that a man be gentle. I will not be groped. While I'm not a particular fan of fellatio I will consent to do so for a short period of time if my lover is particularly good a cunnilingus. I will not, however, allow a man to ejaculate into my mouth. I broke up with my last boyfriend, Willis, for doing such a horrible, disgusting thing.

His oral ministrations on my vagina had been exemplary that night. I decided that it was only fair that I give him a small amount of extra time to have his penis in my mouth. He lost control. He grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting brutally against my face. He was having coitus with my mouth! I tried to push him away because each time he entered my throat I was gagging and having trouble breathing. I had never felt so humiliated and abused in my entire life!

After several minutes of his savagery he held my face to his groin and bellowed as he ejaculated directly into my throat. His penis trembled as he did so after which Willis loosened his grip on my head, pulled back and excreted his semen several times into my mouth. I almost regurgitated. When I finally managed to escape from his hands and pull my mouth of his penis he ejaculated one more time on my face!

I screamed, spat his revolting fluid back into his face and told him to get out. Willis tried to apologize by telling me that I had fellated him so well that he couldn't help himself. I told him that if he couldn't control himself any better than that he had no place in my life and certainly not in my bed. I was a woman of dignity and intelligence. I was not going to be treated like some street corner prostitute! He quickly dressed and left.

When he was gone I ran into the bathroom and spent the next half hour rinsing my mouth and washing my face. I wanted to leave no trace of the vile, viscous filth Willis had forced down my throat.

I spent the next hour after that lying on my bed crying. I had trusted him. I had allowed him to caress my breasts. I had allowed him to enter my vagina. I had even put his penis in my mouth. He had betrayed my trust and my sexual altruism.

I suppose that I should have known that he would do something like this. I should have broken up with him after that night when he asked me if he could put his penis between my breasts. He wanted to have sex with my breasts! Can you even imagine such a perversion? He apologized profusely and convinced me to let him stay. I will not be so forgiving with the next man who requests such a demeaning act. Next time I'll know.

I swore that if any man ever dared to desecrate my mouth like that again he would experience a permanent and extreme pain in his testicles.

Roughly a month later the company I work for sent me to a marketing conference in Cleveland. I am the marketing manager for a small picture frame manufacturer in Wisconsin. I'm very proud of my work and my position. Evidently the company was as well. I was at the conference on an expense account.

By the second day of the conference I was exhausted. I had attended countless workshops and seminars and had even conducted one myself. I really didn't want to be around too many other people. I needed some time to myself.

I went to the hotel bar to get myself a quick martini then I was going to go to bed. Part of the problem was that, as I had expected, the conference was mostly attended by men. I was one of probably no more than a dozen women present. At first I had thought it to be a major coup to have landed the chance to conduct a seminar. But, as it progressed I got the feeling the almost entirely male audience was there only to be able to openly leer at my breasts. They had all certainly been doing that covertly since the conference began.

I was feeling frustrated and lonely. I obviously wasn't getting any respect from my male colleagues and it had been a little more than a month since I had broken up with Willis. I hadn't dated since.

It was a weeknight and the bar was mostly empty. I had deliberately chosen a stool at the far end of the bar where I could be by myself. I was just thinking of abandoning the back half of my martini and going up to my room to sleep when that man walked in.

He stopped in the doorway of the hotel bar and scanned the room as though he was looking for someone. Then he shook his head and walked over to take a seat three stools away from me. He ordered a beer and sipped at it while staring off into space.

I wasn't sure why, at the time, but for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of him even though he wasn't that much to look at. He seemed to be in his early forties. I estimated his height at around five feet ten inches. His wavy, brown hair was just starting to go grey, giving it a distinguished, salt-and-pepper look. It was hard to tell what his body looked like inside his dapper, tailored suit. But, it seemed that he might be just at the beginning of gaining a middle-aged spread.

He turned his head to look at me. His gaze lingered for a long time on my breasts. I didn't know what came over me, but, as he looked, I unbuttoned my suit jacket and parted it so that he could get a better look. I had never done anything like that before in my life. Given my aggravation at my male colleagues I couldn't quite understand why I was doing it then. I decided that exhaustion was making the martini hit me harder than I had anticipated. I resolved to be more careful about that in the future.

He finally raised his eyes to meet mine and smiled. I suddenly felt my nipples becoming firmer. My vagina was moistening. He pointed to the stool next to him as if in invitation.

I held up my index finger to indicate that he should wait a minute, grabbed my purse and my conference bag, and practically ran to the lady's room. When I got there I loosened my blonde hair from the tight bun I had it in and meticulously brushed it so that it would cascade down around my shoulders. I carefully touched up my makeup. I had no clue why I was doing it. I had never felt quite like this before. I had never reacted to a man like this before. All I knew for certain was that I had no choice. I had to do what I was doing. Just before leaving the restroom I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse to show just a hint of cleavage.

I walked back into the bar trying desperately to look casual. I was about to pick up my unfinished martini and join the gentleman when he held up his hand gesturing me to stop. Then he pointed to the bar next to him. He had ordered me a fresh drink.

I walked slowly over to him, giving my hips a little extra sway.

I extended my hand to shake his and said, "I'm Amanda."

He took my hand and said, "I'm Phil."

His touch was electric. A shiver of delight raced through my entire body. My nipples became hard as little pebbles and below I was becoming downright wet.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Phil," I said with what I hoped was my sexiest smile.

"The pleasure is all mine," he said with a wink.

That wink sent another shudder through me. It was almost like a small orgasm.

"Are you here for the conference?" I asked as I undid another button on my blouse revealing the deep fissure between my breasts.

"Conference?" he asked.

"The National Manufacturing Marketers Expo," I said, "That's why I'm here. My company sent me to conduct a seminar."

"Your company must think very highly of you," he said as he put his strong hand on my thigh.

"I like to think that my work is appreciated," I said, opening my legs to invite him to explore a bit higher.

"I'm not here for the conference," he said, "I'm just passing through on my way to Buffalo. Cleveland is my usual half-way stop."

His hand move up my thigh until it almost reached my puss- I mean, my vagina. Then he withdrew his hand all together. My leg suddenly felt cold where his hand had been. I wanted him to put it back.

I was confused and somewhat ashamed. I had never been this forward with any man. But, somehow I felt that I had no choice. Besides, I was so aroused that I didn't want to stop.

We talked and laughed for nearly an hour. I was really beginning to enjoy his company. I don't know if it was the martinis, his relentless caresses, or some combination of the two, but I was beginning to get very randy. I wanted to get this man into bed as soon as possible. I don't recall ever having been this anxious to get laid.

At some point he had resumed caressing my thigh. This time his hand traveled all the way to the top. He stroked my pussy through my soaked panties. I almost had an orgasm right then and there. He stopped just before I reached the breaking point. Then he lightly ran his fingers up and down my spine. I quivered at his touch which made my tits jiggle enticingly. At long last he grasped my wrist and put my hand right on the hard bulge in his trousers. I squeezed his co- I mean, his penis. No! Wait! I was right the first time! That long hard thing I felt in his pants was a cock! I wanted that cock inside me.

He let go of my wrist then reached up to unfasten a fourth button on my blouse. Then he reached inside to grope my left boob. I moaned softly at the contact.

It was time to ask the question that would tell me whether or not I was going to actually go to bed with him or not. If he gave me the right answer, and I prayed that he would, I was going to play hell with that big dick.

"Phil," I said, "This is going to sound like an odd question, but what color are my eyes?"

Phil released my tit and said, "In this light it's hard to tell."

He was right in the dim, pseudo-atmospheric lighting of the hotel bar it was an unfair question.

He leaned over and licked my ear. I shuddered as he whispered, "Besides, with a body like yours who the hell cares?" Then he squeezed my other tit and tweaked the nipple. I came hard.

I knew that he was right about that, too. Men didn't want my eyes. The wanted my dripping pussy, huge jugs, and sucking mouth.

I gave his cock a squeeze and said, "Let's get out of here and go up to my room."

"Why?" he asked off handedly.

"I want you," I hissed as he continued to maul my tits though my blouse.

"What for?" he asked teasingly.

I knew how I had to answer. I knew there was no choice. It was going to take all of my strength to get the right words to come out of my mouth, but I had to give him the right answer or I'd lose my chance at that big, hard cock.

"I want you to fuck me," I whimpered with need, "I want you to fuck me until I can't walk!"

"Who am I to say no to a lady?" Phil said with a smile.

Perfect. All that and he still treats me like a lady.

Phil had one of his strong hands glued to my ass as we walked through the lobby to the elevators. When our car arrived he ushered me in, spun me around, put his arms around me, and gave me a soul shattering kiss. Our tongues wrestled and danced all the way to the ninth floor. I ground myself against the masterful steel rod in his pants.

When we finally got into my hotel room I leaned in for another kiss, but he pushed me away. I panicked. I thought that I had done something wrong. I thought that he might go away without fucking me. I couldn't bear the thought.

"Please," I begged.

"Calm down," he said softly, stroking my hair, "I'm not going anywhere. We just have to establish a few ground rules first."

I knew the drill except that I was usually the one laying down the rules. It was so different being on the receiving end of it. I was aching with need. I was willing to do anything he demanded as long as it meant that he would ram the hard cock into my cunt.

He grasped me by the shoulders and looked directly into my eyes. I felt like he was seeing the deepest parts of my soul. I could have no secrets from him. I felt like he was seeing thing inside of me that even I didn't know were there.

"First," he said, "you need to know who and what you are."

"I am Amanda Swithens," I said, "I am Marketing Director for the Plenther Brothers Picture Frame Company. I am a professional and intelligent woman who demands respect."

"That is partially true," he said evenly, "What else are you? What do men think you are?"

"A pair of big tits!" I said harshly, "Nothing more."

"Well they are certainly wrong about that," he said, "You are a good deal more than that."

I glowed at the acknowledgement.

"You are also a woman with a damned fine ass, blowjob lips and a dripping, empty pussy," he said.

He was right. I had all those assets. Why couldn't other men see that? Why did they only see my jugs?

"Yes," I said adamantly, "I'm all of those things. Will you fuck me now?"

I reached out to stroke the mighty pole hidden in his trousers. He slapped my hand away.

"Not yet," he said sternly, "We're not done with the ground rules."

He let go of my shoulder and crossed the room to sit in the easy chair by the window. I followed him like a puppy dog. I wanted him so badly.

"There's one more thing that you need to understand about yourself," he said evenly, "and one thing that you need to understand about me. Is that clear?"

"Yes," I said meekly.

"You are one other thing besides what we've talked about," he said, "Do you know what that is?"

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't imagine what he meant. We had covered everything, my name, my career, my body, and my aching desire. What else was there to be said? My nipples were so hard that they almost hurt. My cunt juices were dripping down my leg. I couldn't think of anything but the commanding bulge in his trousers. I wanted to drop to my knees right then and there and suck on it. I wanted to taste his flesh. I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to swish his manly ambrosia around in my mouth to savor the flavor before I swallowed it. But, I didn't know the answer to his question. I didn't know what to say.

"You don't know. Do you?" he said.

"No," I cried, "Please don't go away. If you won't fuck me will you let me suck you off? I promise to swallow every drop."

"Calm down," he said soothingly, "There's no shame in not knowing."

I was so relieved when he said that. I was terrified that he would leave me in this excruciating state of horniness. I needed to have him inside me soon.

"The answer is simple," he said, "You are a big titted slut."

What? Wait! No! That couldn't be right. I was a woman of dignity. I had a thriving career. Just because I had a body that was made for sex didn't make a slut. Did it? It didn't know how to react or what to say. I knew that what he said couldn't be true, but if I denied it he might go away and not fuck me.

"Ask yourself three questions and it will all become clear," he said.

"Okay," I squeaked.

"Do you have big tits?" he asked.

"Yes," I said fearfully.

Then he asked, "Are you in a hotel room with man you've known for just over an hour?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Are you begging him to fuck you?" he asked with a menacing smirk.

It suddenly occurred to me that he was right. Why hadn't I seen it before? It was so simple. For the first time in my life I felt completely free. It didn't negate my career or my accomplishments. It didn't make my MBA in marketing go away. It just meant that I was a stacked babe who liked to fuck.

"Yes!" I shouted joyously, "I'm a big titted slut!"

"Good girl," he said.

A tidal wave of pleasure washed over me as he said it. His praise made me feel so good.

"May I suck your cock now?" I asked eagerly.

"All in good time," said that amazing alpha male, "Now, who am I?"

I started to say "Phil", but somehow I knew that wasn't right. He was no longer Phil. He was someone else entirely. Then it hit me. Of course! It all made sense. I knew, then, why I hadn't been able to take my eyes off of him in the bar. I knew why I had not been able to resist his silent invitation. I knew why I had felt the need to rush to the Lady's room to freshen up. I knew why I was so desperate for him to ram my twat with his superior shaft.

"You are my master," I said with a big grin.

"That's right," he said, "I am your master."

"May I, please, suck your cock now, Master?" I begged.

"A soon as you strip off that clothing," he said with a grin.

I couldn't get undressed fast enough. I ripped off my blouse which sent buttons fling in all directions. It was one of my best blouses. I had worn it especially for the seminar earlier that afternoon, but I didn't care. All I cared about was getting my mouth on that magnificent cock. As I hastily stripped, my master carefully and slowly disrobed. He folded everything neatly and laid it on the easy chair.

When we were both finally naked I asked, "May I suck you cock now, Master?"

He nodded and said, "You may."

I dropped to my knees and slammed my mouth down over that lordly pole. My tongue dabbed at the pre-cum leaking from the head. I had never tasted anything so wonderful. It sent shivers of arousal through my body.

"If that's what his pre-cum is doing to me," I thought, "What will a mouthful of jizz do?"

My lips formed a tight seal around the shaft as I slowly slid my mouth closer and closer to his body. I didn't have too much experience at this so I wasn't completely sure what to do. I tried to imagine what a man might like. The first thing that came to mind was to use my tongue more. I swirled it around his thick, hard staff as I carefully took more of it into my mouth. When the head of his dick finally hit the back of my mouth I made a startling discovery. My gag reflex had mysteriously disappeared. His mighty prong slid easily into my throat.

When my nose hit his pubic hair I decided to try something. I didn't know if my tongue was long enough, but I needed to try. With that glorious prick lodged deep in my throat I snaked out my tongue to try to lick his huge, cum-filled, hairy balls. It worked! I did it! I was ecstatic.

My mouth and throat were filled with my master's flesh. I was in heaven. I could not imagine why I had never enjoyed giving head before. Slowly I started to slide my lips back and forth along his shaft. After a time I gained a steady rhythm bobbing my head up and down on Master's scepter.

Suddenly, he grabbed my skull in his strong hands and began moving his hips back and forth. That's when I knew that I was doing it right. I had made my master so hot the he was taking control of my blowjob. He was fucking my face. I was thrilled. I had never felt so used or so useful. I was giving my master maximum pleasure.

"Take it, slut!" he bellowed, "Take my cock down your throat!"

I put one hand on Master's ass to encourage him to thrust deeper and harder. With my other hand I reached down to thrust two fingers into my dripping gash. I desperately needed to cum.

Master looked down to watch his commanding wand slide in and out of my mouth. Below that my massive tits bounced and danced in perfect time with his thrusting hips. He let go of my head with one hand and reached down to squeeze one of my jugs.

"Yeah," he said through clenched teeth, "You suck it good. You were born for this. You were made to pleasure a man's cock."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Amanda's New Attitude

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds