• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amy Goes from Hair Stylist to House Pt. 02

Amy Goes from Hair Stylist to House Pt. 02

12

Chapter One

It's Friday afternoon. Three days since the night that has changed my life's direction. One of my hair clients, Mr. Kesler, has captured my soul and has offered to become my Master. His desire is for me to submit to an Institute for training, and on completion become one of his slaves. Mr. Kesler already has two other slaves, his wife Chloe, and a black bull stud name Max.

Mr. Kesler is waiting for my decision but I knew the moment he left my door that night what my answer would be. He has captured my soul. My body knows no other song but his. My only hesitation is can I learn to share his love with others? Will his wife accept me as his slave?

After work that night I called Mr. Kesler.

"Sir, this is Amy. I am ready to submit to your will. My only concern is for your wife and would she be accepting of me, as I am not sure of my ability to share your love."

There is silence as first then his deep baritone voice comes through the line,

"Ah my pet, I think you will find that my wife is your greatest ally. Once you meet her I think your fears will be calmed. Tomorrow I will send Michael to pick you up and bring to my home. I want you to meet my submissives and you will give me your decision."

"Yes Sir. I will look forward to it. Good Night Sir."

I had a fitful night's sleep. My mind kept going over our first night's meeting. My body was yearning for Mr. Kesler's ministrations. I longed to touch myself and release this tension but remembered his command to not pleasure myself without permission.

I awoke unrested and drew a bath. I cleaned my body and prepared it for presentation for the man that I hoped would become my Master. I took great care in removing all body hair and to moisturize my skin. Standing in front of the mirror I looked at my body. Raised nipples, peaked to arousal. I pressed my hands against the glimmering rings that kept them in a hardened state.

I dressed in a flowery sun dress with only a pair of panties underneath. My hair was pulled up into a ponytail. I applied only light makeup so that I would be presentable to Mr. Kesler. When I had finished, the doorbell rang.

It is Michael, Mr. Kesler's driver. He escorts me to the car and hands me an envelope. I slip my nail under the lip of the tab and open the note and read......

"I will be waiting for you in the penthouse suite at the Wilkerson Hotel. I live there with my submissives, my family. I hope that you will find it a warm and nurturing environment. PS. remove your panties before you leave my car."

Oh my god, I was on fire. Of course he would live in a penthouse. Who wouldn't if you were a billionaire? I looked and saw Michael looking to me through the rear view mirror. I just nodded. He smiled and drove on.

I've known Mr. Kesler less than a week and here I was riding to meet him for the second time. My life has been lacking something for awhile. Is this what I was looking for? I know my body and soul have been captured by this man I barely know, but do I want to be his submissive, his slave? My body is clearly saying yes, but my heart is lagging behind. Is this the path that my life needs to take. I want it to be.

As we were about to pull up to the from of the Wilkerson Hotel, I slipped my panties off and gave them to Michael as he helped me from the vehicle. He smiled again and stuffed them into his coat pocket.

"Enjoy yourself Ma'am, suite #9100," he said, as he hands me the key card.

"Thank you Michael" I replied as I sauntered through the doors of the opulent Hotel.

Chapter Two

I take the private elevator up to the 9th floor. I'm staring at the door. My hands are shaking and my pulse is bounding so hard. I can feel it in my core. I take a deep breath and slip the key card in and push the door open. I hear soft classical music playing as I stroll into the sitting area. The lighting is dimmed and focused on the center of the room. Mr. Kesler is seated on the plush leather couch.

"Welcome Amy, please have a seat," as he points to the love seat across from him. "You look lovely tonight." He is blatantly eyeing me up and down. "What is it your looking for tonight? Fun, excitement, maybe even love?"

My mouth was dry, my nipples hard and the smell of my arousal was in my nostrils. I took a deep breath before answering him.

"I'm not sure I know, maybe a little of all three. I just know there's something about how you make me feel, without even touching me. I feel that makes me feel free to open up to you."

He chuckles but not as if laughing at me, "that pleases me to know. Amy, I am a Dominant, and you're a submissive. I think we could have some fun together. I would like to enter into a contractual arrangement for you to be my submissive. Would you be interested in this kind of arrangement?"

When he looks up at me, catching me looking at him, I'm frozen, unable to speak.

"Amy, when I ask you a question directly, you're to use your words."

Hearing my name startles me from my trance, "yes."

"Yes, what Amy?" he asks.

"Yes SIr." I answer.

"Stand and move to the center of the room."

I move quickly to his command. Standing in the light. My nipples pebble as a chill runs through my body, responding to his command.

"Good girl, now remove your clothing."

Before he even finishes, I am unzipping my dress and it falls to the floor. Standing there naked and barefoot, I feel his eyes cover every inch of my body.

"Pick up your dress and lay it across the chair. Turn and place your hands behind your back."

As I turn, I hear a guttural sound.

"Cup your breasts and present them to me Amy. What are they a full C or maybe D? The piercings are a plus."

"I'm a D Sir, thank you."

My face and chest are flushed as my body warms under the lights, opr is it his gaze? I can't quite see him, but know that he is just on the fringe of the light, because I can hear his breathing and some sort of bell ringing, like a cat playing with it's toy.

"Pinch your nipples for me."

I roll them between my thumb and forefinger, before I pinch them. I feel my juices leaking from my pussy. I redden again, knowing he can see and smell my arousal.

"Turn and spread your legs."

I move slower because my knees are wobbly.

"Now bend and touch your ankles."

My hands run down my legs until they reach my ankles. My glistening lips spread like a flower. My clit is throbs and is peeking from under its hood. I am open to his gaze. I feel like I am close to an orgasm and I haven't even touched myself there.

As if reading my mind he says, "finger yourself for me."

I'm literally teetering on the edge here, "please Sir."

My words come out as a moan, a request, a pleading.

"I need you to touch me."

"Not yet my pet, but soon. I want to see you get yourself off first."

His deep voice raspy now.

"Pleasure yourself for me."

With his command, I slip a finger inside my folds. I feel so open and on display for him. I want to make him happy. Now I add a second finger. I hear the wetness to my channel, as my fingers go in and out. I graze my thumb nail across my clitty, as I moan. I ache to please him. My hand moves faster as I jam my fingers into my leaking pussy. I should be embarrassed here displaying myself, finger fucking myself to a man I've only just met. But this man owns my body and soul. His command of me is why I am here. My insides quiver, as I feel my first wave.

"Come for me Amy!"

My fingers are buried to the knuckle, as my core breaks into a million pieces. Wave after wave of spasms break over my body. A sheen of sweat covers my skin, my nipples tight on my gold rings and ache to touched by him. My fingers keep pounding into my channel. Thier sloshing note the depth of my orgasm. My juices flow readily to evidence my body's submission to his command.

"Oh Sir, thank you!" I struggle to remain upright.

As I slowly catch my breath and recover from a fantastic orgasm, he tells me to crawl over to him. I feel exposed and humiliated but oh so awake and alive. I feel my juices leaking down my thighs. I wiggle my butt suggestively. My nipples are tight and tingling. My clitoris is turgid as I crawl to his feet.

"Amy, you have pleased me. I want you to suck my cock and show me how much you want to be my submissive," he says with a throaty growl.

"Yes Sir!"

I move my trembling hands up his legs and squeeze the very large lump that has been pressing against his trousers. I fumble with his belt and quickly unzip his pants. He lifts his hips as I pull his pants down, freeing the large cock. Its not just the length, about ten inches, but how thick it was. My mouth and my pussy were watering.

He spread his legs as I move in, grasping the base with a hand. I ran my tongue under the large bulbous head. I heard him groan and the tinkling bell again, as my mouth slipped down on his cock. My lips were stretched wide as I slid down, trying to take as much as I could into my throat.

"That's it Amy, I want to feel my cock buried in the back of your throat." he said as the tinkling became louder in the background.

Not wanting to be distracted, I cupped his hefty balls and forced myself to take him down my throat, gagging as I did. I slowly twisted the hand at the base of his cock. My other hand his balls, as my head bobs up and down in his lap. He sure seemed to be enjoying my labors. His guttural sounds were getting louder, almost covering the bell that seem to be getting louder too.

Mr. Kesler's big thick cock was starting to swell in my mouth and I knew that he was about to cum so I started to swirl my tongue around his head, as ropes of thick cum start to erupt into my mouth. I swallowed gulp after gulp, until it slowly stopped. I still worked my mouth up and down slowly as I pumped my hand, milking his cock, to get all that he had. I can't get enough of him to satisfy me.

He puts his hand in my hair and pulled back. "That was lovely Amy, you are a great cock sucker, I'll find every occasion for you to do that."

His smile warms my heart. "Thank you Sir. It would be my pleasure to service you in any way I can."

Chapter Three

I have been with many men in my past. None of them moved me like Mr. Kesler. He made me feel comfortable with my body, with my sexuality. I knew from the moment I met him I would do anything for him. I'm sure most women and men probably felt the same way I did. This feeling was put to the test when he asked me to go make him a drink.

When I went to the bar I notice a woman kneeling in the corner of the room, just out of the low light. She is naked. Her legs are spread, her head down. I noticed that her hands were between her legs and a sheen of sweat was on her back.

I fixed his drink. Returning to him, I kneeled and handed him his drink.

"Mr. Kesler, is that your wife in the corner?" I said as my face and chest flushed again.

"Yes my pet, that's Chloe, my wife, and my submissive. Today though, she was caught touching herself without my permission. So tonight she is here to beg yours and my forgiveness."

He turns her way, "Slut, come and present yourself!"

As soon as she turns, I recognize her as my Chloe from my salon. She's someone I have been doing her hair for a year now. I even give her a Brazilian wax every month or so. I smile and can hardly breath. She is gorgeous and only wearing a collar. I've always had a secret crush on her. She's my height, magnificently curvy body, with full hips and lovely breast, larger than mine. They aren't as pert as they once were, but slightly upturned and capped with the juiciest nipples you've ever seen. Her pussy is swollen and leaking down her thighs. She is obviously turned on.

She gracefully kneels beside me at his feet.

While still looking down she says, "I'm Master's slut. It's a pleasure to see you again Amy."

I look at Mr. Kesler. His eyes are buried into mine. I must have a questioning look in my eyes.

"Tell Amy why we had to place you in the corner slut." he says in a commanding voice that startles me.

Chloe's eyes close, "Master caught me playing with his pussy without permission."

"And why were you playing with MY pussy slut?" he said in a stern voice.

"I was thinking about meeting Amy today and what you would do with her." she says as she sneaks a quick look to my face. We both are blushing.

"Have you ever been with another woman Amy?" he says as he turns to catch my eye.

Embarrassed, I lower my eyes, "I've tried a few times Sir."

"What about another couple?"

"No Sir, just a few of my girl friends in school."

"Would you like to tonight?" he says as I lift my eyes, first to him and then her.

" I would very much like that Sir." I say in a breathy tone.

"Well, first we have to get her punishment out of the way before we can move on, don't we slut?"

"Of course Sir," she replied.

"Then my slut, assume your position to receive punishment."

Chloe quickly turn and crawled to the center of the room, bending down and laid her head on the floor with her beautiful rear lifted high. Her back arched, and arms stretched forward. I was mesmerized by her grace. I couldn't believe how captivated I was with her body and manner. I noticed that the hood of her clit was pierced with a ring and small bell hung from it. That was the ringing that I heard earlier. She had been playing with herself while I was presenting to Mr. Kesler.

Her juices were flowing down her thigh, evidence of her arousal. There is a pungent odor of sex, that falls heavy in the room. Her Master had forced her to kneel in the corner, not able to see our play but only to hear it. She was allowed to play with herself but not cum without permission. Now she was on display for us, awaiting her punishment.

Mr. Kesler stood and walked into the suite's bedroom. He returned shortly, having removed his clothes and bringing with him a leather flogger. He strode in like a Greek god, an Adonis, with his chiseled features, his broad shoulders, rippled abs, and strong legs. His cock was still semi erect, but still engorged and glistening with the wetness from having been in my mouth. He walked around Chloe, dragging the tips of the flogger along her skin. Teasing her flesh of what was to come. I could see her body shake in anticipation.

"Why are you receiving punishment slut?"

"Because I was playing with myself without permission Sir."

"I think ten lashes will be enough, don't you think slut?"

"Whatever you deem appropriate Sir."

With that he brought the flogger down on the cheek of her upturned ass with four quick strikes.

Swish. Swish. Swish. Swish.

"Thank you Sir."

Her ass quickly started turning a pretty shade of pink. I felt my own pussy start to leak. I like a little rough sex but this was something new to me and I was surprised that it excited me. I longed to feel Mr. Kesler's flogger on my skin. I wanted to touch myself but didn't, afraid that I would be next.

Mr. Kesler moved around and brought the flogger down again, this time on Chloe's back and shoulders.

SWISH. SWISH. SWISH. SWISH.

She did not move but more fluids were coming from her folds. Did she enjoy this punishment? Could I come to enjoy it as well?

Whimpering she moaned, "thank you Sir."

I sat back on my heels and squeezed my legs together. I could feel my core heating up and moisture leaking from lips. I could see that Chloe's labia was opening up like a flower, whose petals were moist with dew.

Mr. Kesler moved behind Chloe. "Whose pussy is this slut?"

"Yours Sir."

With that response he brought the tails of the flogger up sharply and connected directly to her splayed sex.

SWISH!

"Whose?"

She whimpered, "yours Sir!"

SWISH!

Connecting with her wet and engorged pussy again.

With a controlled scream, "Thank you Sir!"

Mr. Kesler Leaned down and softly stroked Chloe's marked skin. His loving touch made her body tremble. His hand seemed to sooth her marks. He put his hand down between her legs, rubbing her wet folds. She whimpered as his hands touched where his flogger had just struck. His finger found her swollen clit. Her bell began ringing as his fingers stroked her bud. She was writhing with his ministrations. Mr. Kesler ran his fingers down her wet slit and then pushed two fingers into her channel. Chloe pushed back, meeting his offering. Her breasts still pressed to the cool floor. Her hardened nipples, abrading with her every movement. Her breathing had quickened, as she pushed back against his hand. Just as she appeared to reach climax he stopped and removed his fingers. She said nothing, only a whimper was heard.

Mr. Kesler moved over to the table and laid down the flogger, picked up his drink, and came back to sit down in his chair.

"Now slut, kneel up. Do you have anything else that needs to be said?"

Chloe moved back between us in a kneeling position, legs spread, head down, and her hands turned up on her thighs.

"Yes Sir. I would like to beg for yours and Amy's forgiveness for touching myself and having to be punished."

"Very good slut." Turning to me he said, "Amy, do you accept my slut's apology?"

I wasn't sure what to say, "Yes Sir."

"Good, then I would like to watch you two kiss and make up. Lets move to the bedroom."

Chapter Four

Chloe took me in hand and led us to the bedroom. At the edge of the bed she turned and kiss me. I've always been attracted to Chloe ever since I first started cutting her hair. This was like the biggest dream come true. Her lips were soft and warm. Her hand cupped my breast as our tongues danced. I reached down and squeezed soft, and now tender butt. this caused a quick intake of breath from her.

"I'm sorry I forgot," I said without ending the kiss.

"It's alright. I love the pain. It only stimulates me more. I've long for this might for a long time."

She gently tweaked my nipple before kissing her way down to the hard bud. Taking it into her warm mouth, she gently tugged on my piercing while looking up into my eyes. She kissed her way over to the other nipples not wanting to have it neglected.

My breath hitched as I felt the heat all the way to my core. I looked at Mr. Kesler, sitting in a comfortable chair next to the four poster bed. I saw that his cock was hard again.

"Slut, I want you to show Amy how sorry you are", he said in his commanding voice.

Chloe moved me onto the bed. I laid back with my head propped up on my elbows. Chloe followed me onto the bed. She kissed my feet and slowly moved up each leg planting wet kisses. Her wet lips moved up my thigh nearing my swollen folds. Her fingers slipped between my wet lips to find my erect clit as she placed kisses on my inner thigh. She lightly kissed her way around my pussy until she took one of my swollen labia into her mouth. Some kind of electric shock went from my core to my hardened nipples. My head fell back and my back arched. Her soft lips were pushing me closer to the edge.

She slipped a finger inside me as she sucked and pulled my lips into her hot mouth. I was on fire and felt my hips rise off the bed. Her tongue moved to make circles around my hardened bud. She added another finger and started working them in and out of slick hole.

I looked over to Mr. Kesler and saw him stroking his hard cock while watching his wife pleasure me. I reached for my breasts and squeezed them for his pleasure. Taking my pebbled nipples between my finger and thumbs, I rolled them and pulled them away from my body. A soft moan escaped my parted lips as Chloe began to finger fuck my leaking pussy.

I never took my eyes off of Mr. Kesler as my hips are rising to meet her thrusts as she curls her fingers to caress my G spot. Her tongue swirled around my clit. I feel the wave of my next orgasm start to roll over my body as the sensations overwhelm me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amy Goes from Hair Stylist to House Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds