• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Humiliated by a Co-ed in Public

Humiliated by a Co-ed in Public

I have spent a lot of time with Sandy in my last year here at McGill. Sandy is a freshman, and I met her when I was speaking at her orientation. We hit it off, and I have helped her navigate the school, sometimes even helped her with her homework. Mostly though, we just hang out. Sandy is pretty in the way a fresh faced college blonde co-ed can be without even trying. She seldom wears make-up. She wears jeans more often than a skirt but her tight body turns heads wherever she she goes.

One night last week Sandy was turning more heads than normal. She wore an old t shirt, had her hair back in a ponytail, but her cut off denim shorts exposed just a hint of her ass cheeks. Although we were just pals, Sandy knew I thought she was hot. I had admitted this to her more than once after drinks had given me the courage to do so. One night at a party she had even let me kiss her a little, but she wouldn't let anything more happen and we never talked about it after. She did continue to tease me from time to time, asking me if I thought he looked good in a tight t-shirt, or chastising me playfully if she caught me looking at her legs. One time at her friend Janice's apartment, she had me give her a shoulder massage and while I tended to her she told her friend I was her 'back-up boyfriend'. Somehow that made me feel more hopeful than angry.

Anyway, on this particular night, we had both had several drinks and it was clear she knew the effect she was having on me. She touched my arm a lot at the bar and had a mischievous look in her eyes. When we went to the convenience store for some munchies, I think she deliberately bent way over to look at the chip selection, knowing I couldn't help but enjoy the view of her ass.

We decided, as buzzed people sometimes do, that it would be fun to head out for some late night bowling. On the way over Sandy sat pushed against me in the back seat of the taxi, and I felt my cock stiffen. I could have sworn she looked right at it a couple of times.

We got more drinks when we arrived then took our lane. I could see the teasing was going to continue as she told me to make sure I watched her 'form' as she bowled. She proceeded to only knocked down 5 pins in her first frame. I was up next and could feel the effect of drinks as I bowled right into the gutter. Sandy laughed loud and made sure the four girls bowling in the next lane over noted my gutter ball as well. I felt myself blush and tried to look away from the five girls, but Sandy wasn't letting me off the hook.

"You going to be able to keep up with me tonight Andy?" she mocked. I have always thought of myself as a pretty good bowler, certainly better than Sandy based on the one other time I had played her.

One of the girls from the next table joined in, "Come on Andy...you're going to let a girl beat you?"

I rushed my next ball. I didn't get a gutter but only knocked down three pins. The girls laughed again at how bad I was. A red-headed girl at the next table said I seemed to have a hard time picking up the ball.

I looked down, defeated, and for a moment Sandy seemed to empathize, putting her hand on my back. "It's ok Andy...it's a long game."

I smiled up at her as I sat down then she threw down the gauntlet, "Why don't we make a bet on who will win?"

I saw the other girls look over with interest. "Yeah...sure...what's the bet?" I sputtered out with confidence.

Sandy locked eyes with me with a smug look on her face and I felt a wave of inferiority run up my body.

"If I win, you're my bitch for an hour, doing whatever I tell you to." she said with a serious tone.

I laughed it off, "And if I win?"

"You get to see my tits." she said, now with a smirk on her face. She cupped them through her shirt. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I said nothing, then realized I was mesmerized by her tits, which Sandy was now holding in front of my face.

"I...ummm..."

"Do it!" one of the girls from the next lane called out. I looked over and realized they were all watching. My mind raced. I am a better bowler, I thought, and I would love to see those tits. But I wasn't sure what it would mean to be her...bitch if I lost.

I looked up at Sandy with her smug look, and remembered the time I had kissed those lips. My decision making became clouded. I really wanted her. I felt like she was challenging me to prove I was a man, and realized I couldn't miss the opportunity to prove it to her.

"Yeah," I said sounding petulant. I tired to sound more manly, "Yes, you're on. Let's do this."

Sandy laughed and I watched her turn, then watched her ass sway away. I watched her expose more ass cheek as she bent over for the ball, then admired her as she threw a ball for 8 pins. She seemed pleased with herself but I was staring at her tits, imagining how nice it would be to see them. Sandy picked up the spare and high-fived one of the girls in the next lane.

I stood up, up feeling anxious that Sandy may be a better bowler than I gave her credit for, and was greeted by Sandy laughing and the girls in the next lane giggling. I realized I was sporting a small tent in my pants as I had got hard looking at Sandy. I blushed bright red and shifted my cock to more squeals. I rushed my first bowl, throwing it into the gutter and heard hoots and taunts. I tried hard to focus on my next throw, but my confidence was shaken and I knocked down 5 pins.

This set the tone for our match. Sandy was confident, steady and solid, picking up a few spares and two strikes. I just could not string things together. It didn't help that the girls in the next lane would sometimes flash leg while I got ready to release the ball, and certainly not when Sandy would rub against me as she finished her turn and I was walking up for mine. In the seventh frame I showed signs of life, and bowled a strike. I watched Sandy take her turn and I sat and tried to psych myself up. Sandy stopped and whispered something to the redheaded girl from the lane next to us and the two of them walked over to me.

"Michael," Sandy said sweetly, "Liz says you have been checking out my ass all night." She paused. She slowly turned, showing me her ass. Her shorts were hiked up even more so half of both her ass cheeks were exposed. "Do you think I look too slutty in this?"

The two girls giggled and Sandy's new friend Liz pointed at the new erection I had formed. I felt dizzy with a mix of excitement and shame. I knocked down only 5 pins in two tries and Sandy went on to beat me handily.

When Sandy bowled her last frame the girls in the next lane had stopped playing altogether and were catcalling me "Loser!", "Bitch!". Some people from several lanes down turned to see what was going on.

I wanted to melt into my seat and disappear, but as Sandy walked towards me I felt myself harden a little yet again. God, she is hot.

Sandy now stood over me and looked down with a sexy smirk. "Aww, well you tried your best didn't you bitch?"

I nodded, unsure of how to salvage the situation.

"Why don't you go fetch me a beer and these girls some Cokes while I talk with them about what comes next?"

My head was spinning as I went to get the drinks. Sandy was the girl I fantasized about all the time. I was turned on by the fact that she was teasing me, but also fearful that she would truly humiliate me. How could she ever see me as a boyfriend if I was her...'bitch'? I felt my cock rise and tried to think of something else so the girls wouldn't have one more thing to mock me about.

I came back over and served the drinks to everyone, then Sandy pointed to the seat beside her.

"So, we're clear, right? You're my bitch and you'll do whatever I say?"

My head hung a little as she taunted me, but I nodded slowly. A deal is a deal I thought.

Sandy sat close to me and pushed her tits together. "I'm sorry you won't be seeing these...I know you were all excited."

The redheaded girl giggled and pointed to the tent that once again formed in my pants.

"Awww." Sandy said. "How cute. So excited, so easily. Stand up so all the girls can see."

I stood up, face beet red and shaking a little and all the girls looked at my cock through my pants. One girl took pictures as she giggled. I wanted to melt into the floor.

"Are you shy standing up in front of everyone?" Sandy mocked me without mercy. Kneel down bitch.

Seeing she was serious I stumbled down to my knees, looking up at her.

"Take off my bowling shoes." I leaned forward and started to untie her shoes.

"Faster bitch. Then the socks."

I took off both her shoes, my heart beating as I tried to please her. I then peeled off her little white socks, revealing Sandy's freshly pink pedicured toes.

"You don't to see my tits, but aren't you grateful to see my bare feet?"

I couldn't bring myself to look at the girls I knew were behind me, listening to every word. I looked down at Sandy's feet.

"Yes..." I thought and cleared my throat, "...thank you."

The girls started to giggle again but Sandy remained demanding.

"You're welcome. You may kiss them."

I started to look up at Sandy, but as I caught her looking down at me I couldn't manage to keep her stare. I quickly looked down again, and seeing her toes wiggling, realized what I needed to do. I bent forward, trying to ignore the girls' giggles and taunts, and kissed each of her feet.

"Oh my god he's doing it!", one of the girl laughed.

Unsure at whether two kisses would suffice I bent forward again and kissed each foot three more times. I looked up at Sandy who smirked approvingly.

"Good boy, you can get up and sit down before you make a scene", she directed.

I was grateful to get off my knees and sat back down on the bench. I was very aware that all the girls were still watching me, and couldn't bear to look around the alley to see if we had drawn attentions from the other bowlers.

I looked up at Sandy, trying to plead with my eyes for her to have mercy on me.

"Hmmm..." she thought aloud.

Sandy addressed the girls who seemed to have formed her fan club, "You see Andy has always had quite a crush on me. Isn't that true Andrew?"

I gave a slight nod and looked down.

"You must feel terrible you won't get to see my tits, especially since your cock has been hard most of the night."

She paused and I looked down, trying not to think about Sandy's perfect tits.

"Tell you what. I will let you have some relief. I want you to put you hand in your pants and jack yourself off to me. I will stand here, fully dressed for your enjoyment."

My mouth went dry and I looked up at her disbelieving.

"And while you do that I want you to tell me how much you fantasize about me...how much you wish you could have me."

I nodded, feeling unable to refuse her but even as I did so I realized how degrading this would be.

"Go ahead" red headed Liz giggled, "we're waiting."

I swallowed hard, then lifted my shaking hand and slipped it into my jeans. My already hard cock got harder as I grabbed it and I found myself slowly stroking it in from of Sandy and the other girls. I looked at Val's legs, her tits pushing against her t shirt, and down at her bare feet.

"Tell me Andy...tell me how much you want me" Sandy chided.

I started to tell her, and as I did so I lost myself. "Oh Sandy it's true you're my fantasy. I love your body, and I do wish I could have seen your tits. I think you're beautiful and I still remember the night you let me kiss you. You have such sexy legs, such perfect skin. I want you so much. When I am with other girls I think of you..."

My free flow of thoughts were interrupted by the laughter of the girls. I looked up at Sandy who was not laughing, but instead looking at me with a mix of amusement, bewilderment and superiority.

I felt overwhelmed by emotions. I was completely humiliated by what my friend was making me do, in public, in front of strangers, but I also felt closer than ever to Sandy. At that moment I gave myself to her completely and I felt myself started to shoot into my hand.

As I finished the girl squealed and Sandy bent over and kissed my forehead.

"You did well Andy." she said sweetly. "I think we can forget the bet now. You have always been my bitch and going forward I expect you to act as such. Understood."

I felt my soft, wet cock twitch in my hand and a tear form in my eye. I nodded somberly, confirming what was clear to everyone looking on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Humiliated by a Co-ed in Public

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 536 milliseconds