• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Babysitter Gets Control

A Babysitter Gets Control

1234

Pamela was 19 and wise beyond her years. She was not only smart, but also extremely devious and was one who got what she wanted one way or other. Most called her Pam and the closest person in her life was her twin brother, Paul. If there was such a thing as identical twins who were of the opposite sex, Pam and Paul were it. Each would do anything for the other and often did because of their love for each other.

Paul was the typical guy and was horny all of the time. Pam on the other hand loved sex, but her main goal was in control and domination of a partner. In high school and university she had flings or brief intimate affairs with girls, but she eventually found far more satisfaction in affairs with older guys. Pam considered it far more challenging to dominate men rather than boys or teenagers who would do anything for a sexy woman.

The perfect situation fell right into their laps when Pam started babysitting for a young couple from their neighborhood. Everything went normally and quite uneventful for a few months or until Paul started dropping hints to his sister. "Love, what do you think of the Thompsons?" he asked. "Mrs. T has the sexiest body and I can only imagine what she looks like naked."

Her brother sort of caught her off-guard, but Pam quickly recovered. "Huhh, yeah, she does. They are both good looking and make a nice couple," she replied, as her mind went wild.

"I was thinking," Paul said and paused. "Why don't we... why don't you seduce them, well at least Mrs. T?"

It didn't take Pam long to answer. "Oh my, you would blow your mind if you saw Lori naked," she said and thought back a few months to the time she saw the woman naked. Pam was in the couple's bedroom and Mrs. T. was giving her instructions for the evening while at the same time she was getting dressed. "Haha, I've actually seen her naked."

"What the fuck? You've seen her... what does she look like?"

Pam loved teasing her brother. "Wouldn't you like to know? I'll just say that Lori has the sexiest body," she said and laughed.

"Oh shit, you're killing me, love. I can only imagine what she looks like. Lori's stunning with clothes so she has to be a real knockout without."

"And bro, she has the nicest boobs!"

They were both sitting on the sofa and Paul playfully grabbed his sister. He put her in a headlock and grabbed one of her boobs. The twins often grabbed each other, but merely in a playful manner without it being sexual. Pam easily twisted out of the hold and she thrust her hand into Paul's crotch. "Holy shit! You're hard! You've got a hardon... you dirty bugger," she said in a loud, teasing voice.

Paul wasn't the least bit embarrassed, as he was proud of his abundant endowment. "Fuck'n eh, I'm getting ready for when you get control over them or at least Mrs. T. Hey babe, don't you want to watch me bang that hot married woman?"

Pam had to agree that the thought was mind-blowing. She pondered the possibility for mere seconds and agreed with her brother. "Well, I have to admit it would be truly the most fantastic sight," she replied. "Christ, I might even join you."

"Sis, I'll be your slave if you do this for me. I'll do anything for you."

"The funniest thing happened last time I babysat," Pam stated. "I think Lori was interested just by the hints she gave... not anything brazen or bold, but just the subtle things she said. I could tell she was interested in having an affair."

Paul grabbed her and they wrestled again. "Oh babe, do it. Reverse the storyline and let the babysitter get control over the horny mother."

Pam was very observant and even at a young age realized that some women were different. She knew who could be seduced and who was willingly receptive to a relationship with another woman. "Yes, I haven't had a real challenge for some time. You remember Sarah and Michelle... they were easy and I knew right away they wanted affairs. A girl can tell once she gets to know someone. Lori will be hard to dominate, but I'm pretty sure I can seduce her."

"Do you think? How can you tell?"

"A girl knows... she just knows. I can tell once Lori is turned on, she'll be the horniest slut on the planet."

"Oh sis, I'll be forever indebted to you."

"You bet you will. Once I get control over her and we have sex, you can have her. In fact, I want to watch Lori when you screw her with your useless dick," Pam said and laughed.

"Babe, when you watch her cum all over my big dick, you'll swear off women. If you weren't my sister, I'd bang you right now."

"You wish! Dream on, bro."

The twins huddled and discussed various possibilities. It was Pam who suggested one that they both loved. "Everyone is sympathetic to breakups. I know Lori is loving and caring and she would do anything for someone who is suffering. I could cry on her shoulder and say that my heart was broken by some fucking asshole," she said, as they both laughed and wrestled.

***

Pam got the call to babysit and she was the happiest person in the world. "Paul sweetie, I'm seeing her tonight. I'm going to do it... make Lori our slave... you'll see," she told her brother and rushed down the block to the Thompson's. The twins had waited days for the opportunity to put their devious plan into effect and both were extremely excited.

The evening went as per normal with Pam babysitting and Lori going out. Her husband was away on one of his regular business trips, which was perfect because Lori was fairly obligated to attend a wedding shower for one of her close friends. Pam knew she would be alone with the adorable mother when Lori got home and that made the evening seem like it was centuries long. The sound of the car entering the garage around midnight was the start of something special and life changing for the mother and the babysitter.

As soon as Lori entered the house, Pam let her think that her life had been ruined. She sobbed and cried her eyes out when telling Lori about how her boyfriend cheated on her and then said how the boy thought she was stupid and ugly. "I can't talk to anyone.

My mother won't listen and my girlfriends think I'm being a baby," she moaned and cried hard.

Pam gave an Oscar performance with her great acting. Lori stood in front of her babysitter and held her arms out in a most loving fashion. Pam fell into the welcoming arms and tried to make the woman think she was actually consoling her. It was awkward standing and Lori sort of shuffled across the living room until they reached the sofa.

The cunning teenager took full advantage of the compassionate woman and practically pushed Lori onto the plush sofa. Pam cleverly pinned the older woman into the corner between the sofa arm and back, which gave her full control over the situation. She put her head on the woman's shoulder and gazed straight down at the heaving chest, as Lori's arms embraced her in a most loving embrace.

Pam had complete freedom with Lori's arms around her. She sneakily placed her hand directly on top of a succulent boob and fondled the oblivious mother. "Oh baby, what are you doing?" Lori felt a hand cup one of her boobs and wondered if Pam was groping her on purpose. She felt the fingers squeeze and definitely surround her already stiffened nipple. "Pamela, honey, what are you doing?"

The illustrious nipple was between her fingertips and Pam rolled the bud around and around until it was fully erect. Then she sobbed and her body sort of jerked, which made her appear in severe despair. Lori automatically hugged the girl tighter to console her and Pam squeezed harder with her arm around Lori's neck, while her free hand fondled the luscious titty.

Lori sensed the girl's anguish and she tightened her embrace despite the sudden molestation. She gave a little shrug, as she tried to endure the boob groping, and thought it was just a fleeting mistake by the teenager.

Pam welcomed the affectionate hug, as she cunningly shoved her hand under Lori's loosened top. She cupped the big breast and felt the tremendous heat. Then her fingers dipped under the lacy bra and seized the fantastic nipple that was perfectly defined and hard. Pam pinched and rolled the bud around furiously and felt Lori twist and turn her chest trying to get away. She uttered some more sobs and shivers knowing she would be comforted by the caring mother.

Lori's body stiffened in protest, but Pam reacted quickly for more sympathy. "Nobody loves me. Nobody loves me," she whispered and let sobs rake through her entire body.

"That's not true. Honey, I'm here for you," Lori replied and vowed to do whatever it took to make the teenager happy. "Let me hold you and please just try to forget the bastard."

"He called me ugly."

"Oh honey, you're a beautiful young woman."

"He said... he said my boobs are too small," Pam whispered and her body shuddered from the severe sobs.

"Please, they're... well your breasts are perfect. You should be proud," Lori replied.

The woman's arms squeezed her and Pam felt reassured, as she continued sobbing. "I wish... I wish my breasts were as nice as yours," Pam whispered, as she twisted and yanked on the enlarged nipple. "Yours are perfect and I wish mine were as big and nice."

"Please, it's okay. You have a beautiful body and should be pleased," Lori replied and moved her hand to stop the brazen groping. Her blouse as askew and her bra had been shifted so that the cups no longer held her boobs. Lori pushed the girl's hand away, but that proved disastrous.

Pam let go of the tit and shoved her hand downward between the shapely thighs. She forced her fingers into the tight gap and knew exactly where to press. When her long middle finger was directly on top of the womanly treasure, Pam pressed hard. Then she arched her back and raised her head so that she stared into the woman's bewildered eyes.

"Please, oh please, I love you. Please, I love you. I've wanted to hold you... touch you for a long time... since the first time we met."

Lori squeezed her legs together and she was stunned by the sudden remarks. She didn't want to reject the teenager and hurt Pam any more, as she tried to wiggle away from the girl. The struggles seemed hopeless and her mind was in turmoil. Lori knew she must order Pam to stop, but she was torn by the thought of what the rejection might do to the girl.

Suddenly the pressure on her crotch was intense and it seemed to concentrate on her delicate clitty. "Please, oh please, don't. Please, don't do that. Honey... stop!"

Without warning, the teenager kissed her hard on the lips. Lori tried to keep her mouth closed, but suddenly the girl's tongue was swirling around inside her mouth. She moaned and hoped it would show Pam that she wanted her to stop, but the kiss intensified and so did the pussy rubbing. Lori felt the girl's fingers vibrate at a frantic rate and remain directly on top of her fiery clit.

Pam took the biggest gamble of her life. She quickly stopped the kiss and removed her fingers from between Lori's thighs. When she cried, the tears ran down her cheeks like a river. "Oh my dear... oh my... what have I done? I'm sorry... so sorry. I love you so much and didn't want to hurt you," she whispered and cried out loud. "Oh gawd, you probably hate me. You hate me!"

Lori saw the tears and her heart pounded. "No, no, it's okay. I don't hate you... it's okay, my love," she replied and opened her arms.

"Oh my, what have I done? You must hate me."

"No, no, it's okay. It's okay, my love, really."

"Oh, you must hate me. I'm so sorry."

Lori opened her arms wider. "It's okay, sweetie, it's okay."

Pam fell into the loving arms and immediately renewed the passionate kiss. Lori thought she should resist and put up a struggle, but the compassion for the sobbing girl took over. At first she pushed back with her tongue and then relented when she realized Pam needed sympathy. When the hands groped and fondled her, she didn't resist because it would make the girl happy.

The kiss heated up and it was impossible to stop the girl's determined hands. Lori didn't protest when Pam unbuttoned her blouse and rolled the garment over her shoulders. She did try to stop the girl from unfastening her pants, but Pam swiftly had them undone and loosened. Lori made a desperate grab for the girl's hands, but Pam easily shoved them aside, as she pushed the pants downward. The kiss broke and the teenager stared at the most attractive woman still clad in sexy bra and skimpy panties.

Lori's arms remained rigid at her sides, as if she was acting obedient, and she couldn't believe what was happening. She glanced down and watched Pam unfasten her bra and jerk the lacy garment off her body, tossing it across the room. Her eyes opened wide in shear amazement when the girl grabbed the elastic waistband of her panties. Lori was mesmerized and watched as the panties were rolled over her flared hips and down her motionless legs.

She couldn't look anymore. Lori closed her eyes and tried to control the fleeting images and fantasies floating through her head. "Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm," she moaned and felt the intimidating fingers carve random scratches all over her burning flesh. "Nnnnnnnn, nnnnnnooooo."

Pam easily overpowered the pithy resistance. Her sharp nails headed for the raised pelvis and she noticed the hips shiver and twitch, as the legs deftly parted. Pam smiled and put her lips next to the woman's ear. "Spread... spread your legs, my love. I want to make you happy," she whispered and kissed the side of Lori's blushing face.

Lori obediently opened her thighs and the fingers swiftly ended any hope of a struggle. Pam noticed the glistening slit and the barely visible tip of the prized gem. She used the tips of her fingers and her thumb to pinch the throbbing clitoris and skillfully caress the bud. When the hips responded, Pam expertly rolled the clit around and around in the vast juices.

"Dear lord, what are you doing? I can't... no, I can't," Lori pleaded, as her hips rolled in perfect rhythm with the girl's fingers. "What, what?"

"I wanted you from the first time I saw you. You're the kindest and most loving woman in the world," Pam whispered. "I love you."

Somehow her legs got splayed and it was easy for the teenager to rip the swollen clitty out of the puffy labia. "Oooohhhh, oooohhhh," Lori moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes."

"No, no, no."

The hips jerked and Pam squeezed harder. "Yes, my darling, yes!"

Lori couldn't understand why her arms remained paralyzed at her sides, as she desperately wanted to stop the unwanted clitoris stimulation. "Oooohhhh, oooohhhh." She held her breath and prayed for strength, but prayers were useless. Her body went out of control and the juices flowed freely out of her belly. "Nnnooooooooooo. Why, why?"

Her mature and womanly body belonged to the young mistress and Lori wondered how she could refuse any request after experiencing an untimely orgasm. 'How can I say no to her," Lori asked under her breath, as she allowed the girl to lead her by the hand.

Pam walked out of the living room guiding Lori by the hand and entered the woman's bedroom. When she got to the matrimonial bed, she stopped and quickly stripped all of her clothes. Pam fell on the bed and rolled onto her back. She looked up at the startled goddess and waved her hands in a beckoning fashion.

Lori stared at the naked girl and knew what Pam wanted. It was time to worship a female body for the first time in her life. She tentatively kneeled on the bed and watched Pam remain motionless and waiting. There was no coaxing so it meant she had to do everything herself, which Lori found a little intimidating. She slinked across the bed until she lay beside the naked teenager and was awestruck by a mysterious feeling of desire.

The silky chest and stomach were inviting. Lori ran her lips across Pam's flesh and watched the girl flinch and shudder with each caress. When she began kissing and licking the small boobs, Lori noticed there was no bounce or sway, as the tits were hard yet well-defined. The moans and whimpers got louder and louder when her lips approached a rock-hard nipple. Then she brushed the very tip and Pam pleaded for more. "Yes, oh yes, please. My nipple... kiss my nipple. Bite my nipple!"

Lori sucked the pebble into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. Each time she nibbled and used her teeth on the outstanding bud, Pam begged. Once both nipples were erect and covered with saliva, Lori ventured down the velvety tummy and again she heard loud moans of pleasure. This time she used her tongue to leave a wet trail all over the soft skin and didn't stop until she rammed her tongue into the dainty bellybutton.

When she glanced out of the corner of her eyes, Lori noticed the neatly trimmed and sparsely covered pelvis. She kissed her way downward and felt the naked body shudder when her tongue licked a path through the curly hair. Lori assumed the smell of another woman would be repulsive, but she was mistaken, as the aroma filled her desire rather than displeasure.

Lori ran her fingers up and down the velvety thighs, using her sharp nails to leave faint red marks. She noticed the legs spread and then the hidden treasure was exposed. Lori licked the insides of both thighs and put her fingers on the puffy labia, which were coated with immense juices. When she slowly pulled the lips apart, loud moans filled the room. "Ooohhh yes, ooohhh gawd, yes... yes!"

Her eyes opened wider at the sight of the pink pearl. Lori wondered if she should kiss, lick, touch or stroke the clitoris. She pushed the labia wider and swooped in for the kill. When she devoured the throbbing clit, the end came in a big hurry. The taste was unbelievable, as Lori sucked the entire jewel into her hot mouth, and then she used her tongue to roll the bud around and around.

The orgasm happened so fast that both were surprised and delighted. "Yes, oh fuck yes, yes, YES!" Pam grabbed the head between her thighs and entwined her fingers into the hair. "Yes, YES!"

"Huuuummmm, huuuummmm," Lori moaned and captured the swollen clit with her teeth.

"Jeeesssus... jeeesssus yes."

Lori had to lay flat on her tummy and keep her head tilted up towards the thrashing crotch. She thought about using a finger or two, but there was no time, as the girl's body was out of control. The climax was astonishing. Lori didn't let go or give the girl a break. She battered and crushed the delicate clit and relished Pam's intense display of lust and satisfaction.

When the orgasm finally came to an end and Pam's body came to rest, both women collapsed from over exhaustion. They cuddled and the embrace was comforting and loving, as both drifted into a peaceful wonderland. It was at least thirty minutes before Pam opened her eyes and smiled at the beautiful woman sleeping next to her. She leaned over and kissed Lori on the cheek. "I dreamed of being with you for a long time and the experience was better than I ever imagined," she whispered.

Lori simply nodded and mumbled a response. "Haaaahhhh, haaaa."

"It will be hard for us to find time to be together again and I understand," Pam said and promptly got out of bed. "Being your babysitter is something I'll always cherish."

Lori watched the girl get dressed and quietly leave for home. She rolled over and stared straight up at the blank ceiling. "Oh my, what have I done? What have I done?"

***

With the couple needing a babysitter once a week and sometimes twice, Pam was in seventh heaven while working to make the gorgeous mother her submissive slave. After the first illicit encounter, it was impossible for Lori to refuse any request from her babysitter. Pam was delighted with her progress of making Lori a devoted slave, but there was more to her devious scheming. She decided it was time.

Pam recalled her brother's fantasy and it became her ultimate goal. She was going to get complete control over Lori and then offer her lover to Paul. Pam's plan was simple. First she was going to turn the mother into a submissive slave so Lori couldn't refuse any demand. Each successive babysitting session was eventful and Pam used them to submit Lori to bondage and even some light S&M.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Babysitter Gets Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds