• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Change in Plans

Change in Plans

12

It's a Friday late afternoon in October and I'm finishing up at one of the banks. It's already dark outside and I am wrapping up for the day, packing my computer and other equipment away. As I begin packing my final bag, one of the people from the bank sticks their head into the conference room and says "There's a woman in reception looking for you - she says her name is Penny?"

I smile to myself as I remember our dinner plans - no kids this weekend. "It's ok - it's my wife. Is it ok if she meets me here so we can walk out the side door together?" I ask. The bank employee says sure and calls up to the front desk to let you come down to where I am.

I just finished with my stuff when I hear the 'click click click' of high heels outside the conference room and I look up to see your smiling face in the doorway. "Hey baby!" you say, a big grin on your face. You step into the conference room and I see you are wearing your long navy blue wool dress coat; its very long and warm and I can barely see the navy blue 3" heels you are wearing on your feet.

"Hey!" I come across and give you a kiss on the lips then head back to grab my bags. "Perfect timing - I just finished packing up. I thought we were going to meet at home before we went out?"

You smile naughtily at me. "Nope - I've changed our plans...".

Mmmmmm...'What has she got planned?' I think to myself. "You're awfully dressed up for our restaurant aren't you?" I ask.

"What? You mean this?" you say as you unbutton your coat...and I see for the first time what you are wearing underneath.

To call it a dress would be exaggerating the truth. It's navy blue and it's a cut like a woman's suit jacket on top, buttoning up the front. But even with the top button buttoned, there is a healthy bit of cleavage showing out of the top. The hem of the dress gathers in at the bottom and ends at the tops of your thighs, barely covering the curve of your bottom. If you bend over you'd be giving anyone behind you quite the show. My eyes yo yo up and down your body, taking in your breasts and the ever-so short hem line of your skirt.

You smile. "I guess you approve. I was thinking about it this afternoon and I have a different dining experience in mind for us tonight..." you say as you close the coat. "Get your stuff and let's get out of here."

I quickly grab my bags and, always the gentleman, I let you go first up the stairs. You know I did that on purpose; I want to watch your ass sway underneath the coat as you walked up the stairs.

We get to the ground floor and quickly exit the bank. "We're parked over here" you say motioning to the car. "Why don't you drive?" you say, tossing me the keys, smirking.

I let you in the car and walk around to the driver's side, still not sure where we are going, but as always I'm definitely hooked. I put my bags in the back, take off my coat and suit coat and slide into the driver's seat.

The first thing I notice is that you've unbuttoned your coat, and I am treated to an unobstructed view of you thighs as they disappear into your skirt. You uncross and cross them, making sure to give me a good view of just how much the skirt covers (or doesn't cover!) before settling in.

"So, since we are not going to our restaurant, where are we going?" I ask.

"Just drive back towards home. I'll tell you where to go..." you say, again smiling at me. You look down and you can see the bulge beginning to form in my dress slacks; your outfit and the promise of something unknown has me aroused. 'Mmmmm...good' you think as you feel the warmth beginning to spread in your pussy.

We head out and I begin driving. It's dark, so the only illumination in the car is from the dashboard and the occasional streetlights. You reach over and begin to run your fingernails of your left hand thru my hair as you ask about my day. I give you the short hand version, glad to be out of work for the weekend. I continue to steal glances at you in the passenger seat, your legs gently rocking as we drive.

We hadn't been on the highway more than 10 seconds, when you pull you left hand away and you snake it down to your waist, then under the hem line of your skirt. I watch as the skirt peels back to expose your navy blue lace panties. "Hmmm...I'm not sure these panties match this dress...what do you think honey?" you ask nonchalantly, gently running your fingers along the lace covering your pussy lips.

I'm trying desperately to focus on my driving as my eyes want to stare at you gently stimulating yourself in the next seat. I can't even form words at this point - my cock is rock hard, and I begin to feel the precum soaking in to the material of my boxers.

"Oh...am I teasing you? I'm sorry babe - I shouldn't distract you while you are driving!" you say quickly as you pull your skirt down, covering your panties. "Besides we are here - take the next exit." you say.

I pull off the highway and you give me a couple of quick directions. Before too long we arrive at a high priced secluded inn on the coast. We had talked about coming here for a romantic getaway next summer. I pull into the parking lot and I follow you inside. There are only a few other cars in the parking lot. Curiously, you do not stop to retrieve any luggage from the car.

As we walk into the lobby, you walk right by the front desk and wave as the staff person greets us. Apparently, you had been here earlier, so we immediately walk up the stairs to the second floor. I'm following you, since you already know where you are going. Halfway down the hallway, you take off your coat and drape it over your arm. With a little extra swing in your walk, I now get a full view of how short your skirt really is. It is unlikely you would have worn that in public, even to a club, as it barely covers anything below your ass cheeks.

We arrive at the end of the hallway. You produce the key card to the door and wave it in my face. I'm more than ready to jump into the room, but you block the door. You look at me with an intense look of love and lust. "Before we go inside, you must promise me something." you say somewhat cryptically.

"Ok...what?" I reply

"You must promise me that you will do whatever I tell you to do for the next 30 mins. No questions." you say, the look of lust intensifying. "Do you promise?" you say, your look now including a hint of pleading.

I'm confused slightly, but I say "I promise."

A huge smile spread across your face and you open the door, letting me enter first. The room is a huge suite, a living area with an overstuffed couch and love seat, then further in I can see the bedroom with a king sized bed, covers already drawn down. The room is lit by a diffused dim light, very romantic. I take a couple of steps into the room, beginning to turn towards you, but before I can complete the turn, you grab me and gently push me towards the love seat, saying "Relax baby. I've got some things to do to get ready". You wander off to the bathroom. I hang up our coats and take off my tie as I get comfortable. A few minutes later I try the TV and discover a movie channel with a movie I like. Just as I sit back in the love seat, I feel your arms envelop my head and shoulders from behind. As I turn to look into your eyes, you say "Don't turn around babe. I've got a surprise for you." I comply and before I know it, you've slipped a blindfold over my eyes. "No peaking" I hear you say as you move away from me.

'Ok' I say to myself. 'I'll play along'. For the next 5 mins. or so I hear you moving around the room. The most noticeable change is you turn off the TV and turn on soft, romantic music instead. The next sound I hear is an odd metallic clinking sound followed by what sounds like a metal zipper being pulled twice. I'm dying to look, but I hear you say, with some effort, "Not yet!".

Finally, you say "Ok - you can take it off".

My eyes take a minute to adjust to the lighting in the room, even though it is dim. I turn around and there you are - and my mind races when I take you in. You have taken off your long wool dress coat and I can now see the dress you are wearing in its full splendor. Your hair is teased up little and I can smell the fresh scent of your perfume. My eyes move down and I notice that you have put on a darker shade of eyeliner and eye shadow. It accentuates your eyes making them look dark and mysterious. Your lips now sport a fresh coat of lip gloss; the glisten in the dim light.

As I move down the next thing that I see is that your nipples are now prominent and poking through your dress. I hadn't noticed them before; no bra perhaps? I move down the rest of your body and you look spectacular.

It's then I notice that your hands are behind you.

"Hiding something?" I tease.

"Well actually..." you say somewhat sheepishly and you turn around to show me the handucffs we use from time to time dangling from your right hand. You look at me lustfully as you hand me the cuffs. I snapthem on to her wrists then you say "Baby, remember you promised me you would do whatever I asked you to - remember?"

"Yes...?" I say, not grasping the meaning of your words.

"Baby, you always treat me with love and consideration, and making love with you is one of the most romantic and special things in my life. But tonight I want you to treat me like your little slut. Before you are done with me, I want you to take me in all three of my holes. No tender, gentle lovemaking tonight - tonight I want you to give it to me hard and rough and fast. I have been thinking about this all day and my pussy is leaking down my thighs right now. Don't worry about me- you take your pleasure wherever you want on my body. I am your little slut tonight and I will do whatever you want." The last words you barely whispered as your body quivered.

If there was any doubt about my arousal, you've just taken it away. My cock is now rock hard and straining for release. I can feel the precum now, the wetness spreading inside my briefs. I look you over, the feelings of love, passion, excitement and lust I'm feeling for you are making ME quiver.

I step over to you and gently caress your face. "I love you Penny" I say. I then reach down and slowly begin to unbutton your dress. With each button, I begin to see more of your cleavage; you took off the bra already. As I continue to work down your dress, I'm surprised to find that the little blue panties are now gone as well. I run the back of my hand over your inner thigh and I can feel the slick wetness of your juices coating them - you were not kidding. I uncuff one hand at a time and slowly draw your dress off your body then recuff your hands behind your back, leaving you naked save your heels which I have you put back on. I begin to caress your body all over, your skin hot and smooth to the touch. I purposely avoid your nipples and slit; I have other plans for those. I gesture towards the large desk chair in the room and you sit obediently.

I then slowly begin to strip my clothes off. Soon I am naked from the waist up, and I begin to unbuckle my belt on my pants. I remove it, then undo the button at the waist, but I leave the zipper. I walk over to you and say "Unzip it, but use your teeth". You comply, finding the tab with your teeth and slowly drawing it down. This little exercise has a dual purpose: one - to play with you to see if you are a woman of your word; and two - you nose runs over my exposed boxers as your lips draw the zipper down. You feel and smell my precum on my briefs and it causes you to shudder as you think about tasting it. A fresh wave of juices runs out of your soaked pussy lips.

"Hurry baby - I need you sooo bad!" you exclaim, your arousal beginning to drive you wild.

I finish removing my clothes, so I am naked. You eyes remain glued to my cock, the rock hard shaft pointing away from my body and the swollen head shiny with the copious amounts of precum that have already seeped from the hole. "Kneel on the floor" I say in a hoarse whisper. I help you down and as you settle yourself in front of me, we both know what is coming next. I'm trying to maintain my composure, but my mind is racing with the things I want to do with your body. I'm right on the edge.

Sensing my indecision, you look up at me with your soft, brown lust filled eyes and say "Fuck my mouth baby...".

And that's all it takes. I take your face in my hands and begin to slowly feed my cock into your mouth. You feel the hot throbbing hardness, you taste the precum on your tongue as the shaft penetrates your mouth. Your breathing becomes ragged; you love to give me head and you can't wait for what is to come next.

I then begin to slowly draw my cock out of your mouth, leaving the head just splitting the lips, then I plunge it back in. You moan loudly, the vibrations exciting me. Then I lose control. I take the sides of you head and begin to saw my cock into your mouth. You feel my balls slapping against your chin as you suck and lick my shaft with each thrust. You taste the large of amounts of precum leaking from my cock and you can tell it won't be long. Your jaw works tirelessly sucking my cock, causing never ending waves of pleasure rolling up and down its shaft. You want me to explode inside your mouth; you need me to explode inside your mouth. You want to feel the hot cum splash against the back of your throat, to taste the salty ejaculation as I blow my load inside you.

I work faster now, sensing my orgasm is close. I look down at the sight of your lips stretched lewdly around my engorged cock, your lipstick smeared all over my shaft. You feel my cock expand just before I explode and you begin swallowing, knowing what is happening. And then, perhaps sensing my gaze, you look up at me, pleading with your eyes for my cum and I go over the edge into a huge orgasm.

I feel the first burst rush up my shaft and literally explode into your mouth, the hot wet cum painting the inside of your cheeks and throat. I blow a second wad down your throat, and you moan in ecstasy.

But suddenly, I draw my cock out of your mouth. Confused you look up at me, not understanding. Then you look at my cock, which I am frantically fisting, and you realize what's coming next. You close your eyes a second before I blow my third load all over you face - it covers your eyes and drips down onto your cheeks and lips. A little even works its way down to your chin to drip on to your heaving tits. I continue to come, shooting strand after strand of hot cum on your face and chest, until I'm spent. I stagger back and momentarily sit down on the arm rest of the couch.

I look at you - your face and chin is covered in my cum. Your tongue is eagerly licking your lips and any other parts it can reach, trying to get all of it. I regain enough of my balance to gently walk over to you and I begin to scoop my cum from your body and feed it to you off of my fingers. You suck it greedily.

I go to the bathroom and bring back a warm, soft cloth and clean off your face. You smile up at me, the love and lust evident from your eyes.

I uncuff you and tell you to go to the bathroom and fix your hair and makeup. You return a few minutes later, your lipstick and hair back to their pre-blowjob seductiveness. While you were gone, I poured a glass of wine for each of us and we sit close on the love seat, sharing quiet whispers and soft laughter. Eventually, the proximity of your wet pussy and its wonderful smell begin to work their magic on my cock, and I point to it and tell you to make me hard.

You take to the task with eager abandon. Your tongue slides all over my head and shaft; I've experienced many of your blowjobs, and I never cease to marvel at how you can make me squirm, even after a short time with my cock in your mouth. Soon I am fully hard again and ready for the next part of our evening.

Returning to the part you requested me to play, I say "So where would my little slut like her next load, in her pussy? or perhaps her ass? Hmmm...?" You look at me with renewed lust, the blowjob you gave me enough to get your motor running again. I motion for you to stand, and I take you hands behind your back and reattach the cuffs. I then begin to caress you body with my hands. This time, I target your pussy and nipples, working them first with my fingers, then my lips, tongue and teeth. I take my tongue and slide it through your lips tasting your juices. You are beginning to shudder again, as I continue to pleasure you with mouth. Soon, you body betrays you, and you begin undulating your body, pressing your hips against my mouth. I reach around and grab the cheeks of your ass, and I press your pussy into my mouth. I reach up with one hand and begin top pinch your rock hard nipples as my tongue begins to plunge in and out of your pussy. Your breath begins to become ragged, as you feel the orgasm you have been desperately seeking is finally in sight. You begin to moan and shake loudly, begging me to fuck you with my tongue.

But I'm in control, and I slowly pull my tongue out. You whimper with the loss of sensation, but then you feel it begin to slide up your pussy lips and you begin to anticipate its ultimate destination. Your clit, thus far left out of my pussy work, has become hard and engorged, sticking out from the top of your pussy lips and begging for attention.

You begin to really squirm now. You feel my tongue gently reach the top of your slit and, ever so slowly, begin to circle your clit. You need more direct stimulation, but I am not ready to give that to you yet. I stand up, and you moan in frustration. "Please...don't stop...!" you beg me between your panting breaths. But I have other plans.

I move you to the back of the overstuffed couch and I gently bend you over the edge. You rest your shoulders and upper body on the top, and your ass is stuck up in the air, exposed for my use. I then take my cock, and I gently swab your pussy lips with the head, covering it with your juices. You moan as you feel my cock come in contact with your pussy for the first time. "You like that my little slut? You like the feel of my cock on your pussy lips? Would you like it inside your pussy? Would you like to feel it splitting you open, my balls slapping against your ass while I pound your little slut pussy?"

You are frantic with need now, your hips pushing back against me, anticipating my entry into your pussy. I don't disappoint you.

In one huge thrust, I bury my cock to the hilt in your pussy. Your wetness, built up over the whole day, lubricates my cock and as I begin to drive it in and out, and you feel the lovely friction created by my shaft caressing the walls and muscles of your pussy. You once again feel the orgasm building within you, and you urge me on. "Fuck me harder! Harder babe! FUCCCKKKK MMEEEEEE!!" you scream as I begin to pound into you. So close to a gigantic orgasm...so close...a little more... yes...yes...

Suddenly, you feel me pull back, my cock leaving an empty void in your pussy. You scream out in frustration, your orgasm so close you can feel the early tremors. But just as soon as you begin seeking for me to put my cock back, you have only a second to register my hands spreading your ass cheeks and my finger, covered in your juices, begin to work its way into your ass. "Oh Godddd" you moan, feeling the sensation of your ass being penetrated. Once I have worked one finger all the way into you, I gently add a second one, spreading you slowly at first. You are now crazy with lust and you know what I am planning next. "Fuck my ass baby - please!" you plead, the sensation of my two fingers sawing in and out of you more than readying you for my cock. I reach over and retrieve the bottle of lube you had placed there in anticipation, and I proceed to coat my cock with the liquid.

You feel my fingers slowly slide out and then you feel the head of my cock replace them at your opening. I gently push forward, your muscles gripping my cock head tightly. I continue gently but firmly, working more of my cock through the ring of your sphincter until you feel it pop inside your bowels. I then thrust slowly, sliding more and more of my shaft inside until I bottom out, my balls gently touching your pussy as you take my entire cock up your ass. I wait for you to adjust to the feeling; you are whimpering and moaning freely now, and I reach down and stroke your pussy with my hand, the juices dripping out, betraying your arousal. You love the sensation of being absolutely filled, as you feel like I am fucking your ass with a baseball bat. Inevitably, your lust filled brain takes over and you begin to hump against my cock, signaling me you are ready for me to fuck your ass. I begin to slowly withdraw my cock, until only the head is still within, then I thrust a little harder, pushing it all back in.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Change in Plans

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds