• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Professor Extorted

A Professor Extorted

Cole's face cut a devious smile and peered from behind a tense brow with light brown laser beams at the buxom senior professor. Holding her dry erase marker like a scepter, left arm perched condescendingly on her hip, Madalyn Price continued her frivolous lecture with her own special brand of smugness. Her mouth pursed in hypocritical indignation and beaming dark brown judgment from behind her black rectangular glasses. Draped in her usual uniform of business casual, her large breasts inadequately camouflaged in her dark gray blouse, and overbearing hips stretched the confines of her slate slacks.

Cole snickered as the she-devil stomped around on her modestly heeled hooves exhaling her fiery diatribe. The classroom around him shuddered and flinched at her availing roars. She continued to poke at them with her lexical trident of cynical quips and cavalier insults to which the multitude cringed with downcast eyes. Cole could hear their self-esteem shrinking, but he was unscathed. The mental stenographer in his head documented every indignity.

Madalyn's speech concluded and she sauntered to the table in front of the board. One by one, she barked a name and an apprehensive learner presented self before her massive tits. Shame and red-speckled paper heaped on them as they exited the door. Gradually, the drove diminished and Cole was called.

Madalyn's face contorted in disgust at the ignoble peasant. She fished a sheet of paper with his name from the dwindling stack. A pout appeared and her eyes languished in low places.

"Mr. Thompson, I suppose it would be too much to assume you'll do better next time?" She goaded.

"Well, I don't have your natural talent."

"Or talent period." Cole's smile persisted and Madalyn reloaded. "Take some advice. Either apply yourself or change your major to something more within reach of your capabilities."

Cole, unperturbed, strolled out of the classroom perusing the debased pages.

Madalyn toiling bordered on obsessive compulsion in the tight confines of her nine by nine, white-walled office. Hours stretched on and a pile of papers grew on her desk that threatened overtime. She stared at the time in the face of her smart phone and groaned. She'd done it again. Her bust nearly knocked the stack of papers over when she stood to find her satchel.

Her nimble hands gathered them back into their neat pile. Tucking the stack away for transport, her brain ached from overwork. She rubbed at the fierce pain in her forehead.

Images of a tub filled with scented oils and hot water hurried her hands to the task of closing shop. A list lackadaisically populated her mind of every indulgence that would follow her luxuriating dip. Her steps were light as she searched for her car keys in her purse.

The closed white door to her office vibrated with the force of a heavy hand. The exhilarating daydream was reduced to smoke. Displeasure reigned. Her face twisted and tightened with anger. She straightened herself next to her small oak desk. Her growl beckoning to the interloper, she poised her feet to breathe fire. Cole opened the door of the dragon's lair as if strolling into a surprise party he was already aware of.

Madalyn's jaw dropped in scornful disbelief. Cole sauntered over to her desk, chucked the dark green gym-bag he was holding on top, and planted his dark blue-jean-ed posterior on top. His tight chest swelled with pride under his black t-shirt as he grinned at the professor.

The she-devil turned on her heels towards the ignorant heathen. She made cruel insults and hurled vulgar adjectives at him. Cole had fished his phone out of his pocket amidst the onslaught and the sight of it fueled her loathsome glaring. Her full froth was curtailed by an emerging thought. "...You are not worth my time."

She took a few steps toward the door. Her hips were overflowing with confident rhythm and her tits shook with the tremor of each step. The room filled with the lewd sound of sobs of passion coming from Cole's phone. Her hand froze on the door knob.

The voice was husky with arousal, but clear. It made debauched demands "...fuck me like a whore!". It offered depraved commentary "...I can feel it hitting my spot. Oh, it feels so good!". It even gave lusty instruction "...fuck me hard just like that and I'll-Ugh!" Madalyn turned in horror to the twenty-something nightmare sitting on her desk.

"The Internet's amazing isn't it?" He was smiling with the light of what he was watching flickering in his cinnamon eyes. "For instance, you can find just about any type of video on it. So if say you wanted to find footage of something...", he turned the screen towards her, "indecent...it's right at your fingertips." Madalyn looked on with a tight chest, unable to breathe. Her skin was cold and her forehead broke out in beads of sweat. Her usually tanned skin was now white.

The screen of the phone was small, but she knew the footage well. She could make out large breasts and a shaved pubic mound undulating with legs spread on the impressively large phallus of a man. She could even make out the face of the woman. Her face.

"Gee, Teach, I wonder what the Dean would say about this?" Madalyn realized she wasn't breathing and willed herself to start after a hard swallow. Her eyes watered, but she fought back the tears. She searched deep in her heaving chest for the fire that she had once spewed at will, but it was gone and all that remained was icy fear.

"Now, listen to me-"

"No, you listen, bitch!" The words made her recoil like a puppy hit with a rolled up newspaper. Cole growled and his devious smile was a curled lip on a ferocious dog. "Yes...That's it. You're going to start listening from now on."

"Please! What do you want?" Her body was unable to keep still as worry and fear staggered her steps into an awkward two-step. Folding her arms was suddenly all she could do to hide how hard she was shaking.

A cold chill was biting at her spine and her legs were suddenly hollow and weak. She felt guilt and worry like twin pythons. One around her chest making it hard to breathe. The other was in her brain and thoughts were coming more slowly.

Cole chortled and his blood rose with the moment. "...in a word, atonement." Cole stopped the video and the silence let Madalyn hear how fast her heart was racing. She had been stupid once, but that was two-degrees-and-a-decade-of-living ago and a far more educated mind put together what a virile twenty-something man could want with a curvaceous middle-aged woman very fast. Tears accrued, but she didn't let them come out.

Images flashed in her mind of hard, harsh hands on her pliable flesh. She was not naive anymore. She knew a boorish Neanderthal like him only knew one way and that was hard. She could see her body jolting back and forth from his powerful thrusts. Her bulbous supple mounds kneaded with wanton disregard. Her nipples instinctively tightened and her box jumped to life between her legs.

"I'll do wha-"

"I know." Cole cut in. His eyes met hers and his ardor shot up the moment her brow tensed with that familiar look. "And the first thing you'll do is stop looking at me with those fucking eyes!"

He jumped off the desk and was in her face close enough for her to enjoy the smell of the spearmint gum he'd spit out before entering. Her eyes shot downward to her feet. Her black shoes were in an almost pigeon-toed formation as her knees threatened to buckle. They begged for her to sit down, but she didn't dare ask. Cole was inches from her snarling with the ferocity of a lion and offering as much mercy.

The fragrance coming off her was speaking to the animal in him and it made his manhood throb hotly against his thigh. He brushed lightly against her left breast as he swayed back and forth letting his vigor build. He started speaking gruffly at the diminishing authority figure. How he was raised in a catholic school and the nuns spoke vigorously of sin and atonement. "...sin is inevitable and atonement is paramount, but before atonement there must be a reckoning and before that there must be confession." He leaned closer.

Madalyn could feel the unyielding flesh of his chest against the ductile girth of her own and her soft inner pink quivered as he whispered soft words hot with anger in her left ear. "A group of men found you and paid you and you spread your legs for them. Do you know what women like that are called?"

Madalyn's flesh prickled it was tight with goosebumps. Her nipples were aching against the fabric of her top and the heart behind them was still pumping furiously. She swallowed hard and her face flushed with shame. Her mind was crowded with questions of what the young man's mind considered adequate restitution, but it had already conjured the word that best described the incident in question. Her eyes were hot as she nodded with tight lips.

"Say it." Cole hissed.

Madalyn's mind recalled the event with perfect memory. She could see the dark motel room where it was done. The well-hung barbarian on top of her spreading her open with his thickness. The initial feeling of awkward embarrassment burned away by the sudden urgency in her stomach. Her hips moved on their own and suddenly the obscene instigations from the depraved director were spurring her on to do and say more indecent things.

Watching her own self worth depreciated as they guffawed about how she should practice because she had potential. She had known in that moment what she was and it had scared her how many times the thought had driven her to climax on a quiet night.

"A whore." the reply was breathy and barely there. She knew Cole would not allow it to pass even as she made it.

"SAY it."

"I-I'm...a...whore." The words resounded in her stomach, catalyst to the dampening heat in her panties. She was losing the battle with her tears and one escaped down her right cheek. Cole wanted to lap it of her face as he saw it.

"That's right. Too lowly to wear the title PROFESSOR. Let's give you a new name." Cole paused, but he had thought up the name in class already. "How about Maddy the Whore?" The appellation was like being baptized in hot slime. Her mind sickened at the moniker, but her body was a hot, pulsating mess of electric vibrations.

"What's your name?" Cole was still pressed against her grunting in her ear.

"M-Maddy the Whore." She proclaimed it with a volume that alarmed herself. She felt for the strands of her sanity and gripped tight to the slippery veins yet remaining. Exhalations deepened and she coached herself up for one more performance. She felt Cole warm body move away from hers. Ragged breaths shook her chest as she felt her own body pitching feverishly under her cumbersome clothes. Cole sat on the corner of her desk and his Cheshire cat smile returned.

"Strip." he ordered. "Everything, but the shoes." Madalyn felt the order on her like a weighted vest and she stared at the phone Cole had placed on the desk as she began. Her hands went about the work and each article that she draped over the chair in front of him was like another splash of torrid sludge. The air hit her naked skin and she was a bronze statue atop three inch black patent leather heels. Cole ogled without subtlety. She could feel his whim like a leash around her neck demanding compliance. She was no longer her own person. "Come over here and bend over your desk, Maddy Whore."

Her sweltering gash spit streams of lust down the inside of her thigh as she strode reluctantly toward her desk. Cole stood next to her, his hot hand was at her shoulder blades. Callously, it bent her over the desk.

Madalyn kickstand-ed out her arms and felt her palms ache as they slammed into the desk. The hollow sound of desk rang out. Wide-eyed, Madalyn turned to meet a frustrated countenance. The hand shoved hard again and her weak arms conceded to his iron triceps. Madalyn's torso stung from chest to cheek when she slammed forward.

She was longing for this to be over, and utterly denying that something deep in her was dancing in the perverse episode. The dark green bag loomed over her head and her ears felt the vibrations of Cole rooting around in it. Madalyn closed her eyes trying to will herself through the humiliating event.

The cold feel of the metal against her ankles made her jump. The ankle restraints closed with a mechanical ratcheting tightly binding her shapely legs. She could hear the dark oak desk vibrating with the drumming of her heart. She felt him grabbing at her lithe wrists and applying handcuffs. Her breath feverishly expelled out her nostrils and her mouth parted though she didn't dare beg. Cole stretched her hands out over her head against the wooden surface.

Cole had a stiff impression in the crotch of his jeans looking down at his subdued professor. Blinking kept Madalyn's tears at bay. She gripped the edge of the desk bracing herself against whatever came next.

"No more talking from you." The bitter taste of the ball gag he shoved into her mouth made tears creep down her high cheeks. This time he retrieved something long and listless. Something solid, yet flexible. Madalyn couldn't see it, but could hear it swaying in his hand.

"Now comes the reckoning."

His black whip seared a red line into the sensitive skin of her ass.

"MAAAAHHH!!" Madalyn's screams were muffled by the gag. Skin turned searing hot and tingling cool by the lick. Another shot painted her ass. Cole systematically applied his tool over the back of her thighs, her back, and ass as he saw fit. The pain was like a wave that scrambled her mind and left her in perpetual discomfort. Integrity blown away by pain, she was begging for him to stop, but the ball gag was too effective. The helpless panic constricted her thoughts. Her hands clamped harder on the scant edge.

"MAAHHHH!!" Her eyes shut tight.

The strong subjugator of guilt was in her ear telling her that she deserved this. That resistance was fruitless, but if she accepted it somehow she'd be better for it. The logic seemed sound to an agony-clouded mind. Perhaps, this was what she deserved.

The thought of each stroke of the whip as a small atonement for a past transgression sweetened the sting of his blows. It had lingered on her for so long and now finally, someone offered a chance to unburden her guilt. Her back arched and she met the next blow.

"UNNNNGGHHH!!" She had abused her authority and was no longer deserving of it. This was restitution given by the transgressor, taken by one of the transgressed. Her body felt the sensation anew. This was justice. Cole whipped again and again. She could hear the effort he was putting into each blow and feel his intent growing. The whip howled through the air and snapped with vigorous malice at her ductile body.

Her breasts were smashed against the desk's top, and the force from each strike ground them into it until her aching nipples threatened to pop. She felt her energy fading. Her legs were jelly and she was resting more of her weight on her desk. Madalyn's heels were scratching at the floor as she no longer used her legs, but clung desperately to the desk's edge with bound hands. Her cheeks were soaked with tears and her forehead was slick with sweat. Her inhalations were like that of a drowning person. She felt the strong urge to pass out as Cole ruthless beating abruptly ceased.

She imagined her coarse panting carrying out into the hall to an audience of the afflicted and a tiny voice inside her whispered of hoping they were pleased. Cole was panting as well and his arms and chest glistened with sweat as he removed his shirt.

Madalyn's stirred as she heard the faint sound of chimes. Her scattered wits were a jigsaw puzzle slowly reconstructing and a fragment recognized those chimes an unfastened belt buckle. He chucked his meaty flesh rod at her entrance. Madalyn's pussy was slimy with wanton anticipation and her body sent a pleasure shock down into her stomach that she'd never felt. Every muscle in her tightened as the jigsaw puzzle was once again scattered with fierce sensation. A severe wave of pleasure obliterated what remained of pain and logic.

Her strapping young student was buried in his amorous professor and she would have begged for more if not for the ball gag. Instead, she focused only the swirls of lights Cole's cock was ramming into her brain. It's veiny texture seem to rub at every wall and Madalyn could do nothing but brainlessly coo into the rubber blockage. After a minute's worth of forceful strokes, her body was a tight mass of orgasming meat. Her gash sprayed hot cum on the pole thrusting inside it.

Cole did not stop. Pleasure had never been so profound. The penetrating monolith inside her set a violent torrent ripping through her being. Madalyn's jaw was aching from bitting into the gag to try to keep the raging orgasm from knocking her unconscious. The bull behind her was uninhibited and forcefully smashing her sensitive center. Madalyn couldn't recall it ever feeling like this. Consciousness debauched by the savage orgasm, she divined this as reward for her accepting her punishment.

Cole's incessant fucking pushed Madalyn closer to the edge of another orgasm before her body had stopped convulsing from the first. She felt it glide back with a smooth pull and then she screamed as it plunged into her. Her feet weren't touching the ground anymore. Cole's hands were at her waist, fingers gorged into the supple handle, forcing her pussy to swallow every inch he had to offer. Madalyn's head arched up as the next orgasm made her water the desk and floor. Her curled up legs were bounding back and forth. The desk creaked slid and threatened to break. She panted and drooled like a bitch in heat. She no longer cared about right or wrong. The feeling of Cole possessing her was all she needed and she never wanted it to stop. Another orgasm made her spurt her soul out of her abused pussy and she slumped back down to the desk lifeless. She felt hot cum being sprayed over her ass and back in unthinkable volumes.

"UHHH!"

The stunning creme blouse and tight, red plaid pencil skirt was a noted change to Professor Price's wardrobe in the next class. None of the male students seem to be able to focus and the female students seemed overly preoccupied with where she purchased the stunning four and half inch gold buckled heels she was wearing.

She walked cautiously down the aisles handing papers back to each student. None of their grades were much improved, but the educator was quick to offer positive criticism and unusual words of encouragement. She handed Cole his paper with an apprehensive look as if she were waiting for a grade.

The light brown eyes flashed a smile at the paper marked with an 'A' and then one to the professor waiting obediently. He exhaled a muted chuckled.

"Now here's your reward." He pushed the remote he was holding under the desk and the device in Madalyn's panties purred up a notch. She bit her lip and tried to pretend she was adjusting the papers in her shaking hands.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Professor Extorted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds