• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Rileigh Unchained Ch. 03

Rileigh Unchained Ch. 03

12

I spoke with Ali for a few minute before I took off, making my way to my parents' house. It wasn't as bad as I pictured it. I don't know why, but what my mom said to me this morning did something.

I was able to hug my mom and dad goodbye and that was about it. It was a short visit, but I'm glad I went. I made it home, but I couldn't bring myself to pack anything. Everything in this house was left the same way it was, before Grayson died. It just didn't feel right to move anything or to even take any of it with me. Thinking about it now I probably should have moved a long time ago. I wanted to take a look around, one last time. I opened the door to his room for the first time since he died. I just stood in the doorway, taking notice of his toys on the floor at the foot of his bed and his favorite teddy bear on his pillow. I turned off the lights and made my way to the front door, taking nothing with me. I couldn't even pack an extra change of clothes. I grabbed the bottle of scotch off the table as I walked out and locked up. I sat a key under the rock next to the bushes in case anyone needed to get in.

I called a cab to take me to the airport Hilton; I figured I'd stay there, that way I wouldn't miss my flight nor would have to stay another night with all the memories.

I couldn't believe it, a tiny little thing like a change of scenery was all I needed. I was buzzed by the time I checked in at the front desk and pretty much drunk by the time I slid my key card through the slot. I opened the door to my room, and immediately closed it. I couldn't sit still. Too much anxiety, stress and whatever else was in my head. But not for the job, I was actually quite indifferent to it - almost excited.

I carried the bottle with me as I walked around the property, thinking of something to do. After wandering aimlessly for a bit, I headed back to the lobby and took a seat in one of the couches. Holy shit, these couches are actually comfortable. I took another guzzle or rum, realizing that I was quite past the point of drunk.

When intoxicated, my tactile sensitivity is increased and I notice whatever I touch in greater detail. "Oh my God," I said quietly, rubbing my hands on the surface of the couch. "This is amazing."

For some reason, I had never felt anything like this. "Oh God," I cried out again, this time louder, calling the attention of the clerk behind the counter.

Not sure what was happening, I let myself go and fully enjoyed the pleasure that this couch had to offer. Neurons and synapses firing like I've not felt before while sitting on a 'plain old' couch. Eerily familiar, however, to something I've been doing with different guys for the last six months.

What is happening? I closed my legs together tight and my body squirmed in place. Involuntarily I began rubbing as much of my body on the material as I could, my back, head, legs, arms and ass. A few minutes passed and I opened my eyes to find a family of five standing above me just a few feet away. But before I realized what was happening, I cried out one last time, "Oh God... Oh Fuck." I was almost on the verge of orgasm.

Before I could rip my clothes of and dry hump myself to completion, the father coughed purposefully, "Ahem..."

My eyes fully opened and I snapped back reality, taking notice of the jaws of a mother and three little girls hitting the floor, and one menaced looking father. The mother covered the girl's eyes and quickly rushed them toward the elevator, scoffing as they went, "Well... I never."

With their backs turned to me, I flipped them off. Knowing they couldn't say anything back to me once the elevator doors closed, I waited till they entered, and then yelled, "Can't a girl have a little privacy around here?"

The awkward moment passed as they did and I sat myself up straight. The clerk standing behind the counter stared at me with wide eyes and a creepy grin, resting his chin in his hands.

Well, that was new. I grabbed the bottle off the floor and took another drink and watched the front door slide open. A flight crew walking through after having just landed.

"Oh my..." I whispered, looking at the Pilot. I don't know if it was the suit and hat, the alcohol, or possibly that arousing molestation of a couch by a woman, but "Dam." I crossed my fingers that they would have more than a five hour layover. I let loose the top two buttons of my shirts as they walked through the lobby.

I watched him until his eyes wandered down to my sweater meat, taking that as my cue. "Hey guys, where you coming in from?" He stopped to talk to me while the other three, with him, walked on to the elevator. God, men are easy.

"Dallas, actually." He looked me up and down. "You?"

I uncrossed and crossed my legs, "headed to DC in the morning. Just crashing here so I don't miss my flight."

He took notice of the bottle in my hand, "you starting the party early tonight huh?"

I gave him a devilish smirk and giggled, not taking my eyes off his, "It's not a party till there's two people." I tilted my head from resting on my left shoulder to my right, never breaking eye contact.

The man chuckled and looked down at the floor, then back up at me. He lifted his left hand, brandishing his wedding ring, "Sorry but I'm..."

Like that's ever stopped me before. Men are dumb and horny. Of course those are the best two qualities I can think of at the moment.

I opened my eyes wide and pouted my lips, playing the situation up as best I could. "Oh okay, but if you change your mind, I'm gonna hop in the pool in a few minutes." I placed a hand on my thigh and started moving it up toward my crotch. "But I have to grab another bottle first." I was wearing him down.

Without saying a word, he smiled and nodded his head, and then walked away. He stepped in the elevator, but before the doors close I spoke loud enough for him to hear, "but I don't have a swimsuit, so I'll just have to use my panties." I smiled, knowing that I was fucking with his mind, but I didn't care. I was drunk, happy and all I wanted to do was fuck.

Confident that I would have company this evening, I made my way to the hotel gift shop to grabbed the biggest bottle of Crown they had. A young woman dressed in nothing but a pair of tight blue leggings and a sports bra holding up her large perky tits was searching the coolers for sports water.

"Flawless," I accidentally mumbled more than loud enough for her to hear.

"Excuse me?" She turned around abruptly, "What did you say?"

Oops. Speechless, I said the first thing that came to mind, "Uh... sorry, I... I was just looking at you breasts... Uh... no... I mean... I..."

"What?" She was growing angry.

Clearly I was only making matters worse but I had to try, "Look, I'm just saying, I'm not a lesbian or anything... but you're making me think twice about letting you feel me up." I looked her up and down and then winked at her and clicked with my mouth. Uh oh, Not good.

A look of terror appeared on her face as she gasped. The alcohol was slowing my reaction speed and before I knew it, she raised a hand and slapped me across the face. She turned and stormed away without her vitamin water.

I rubbed my cheek with my hand, trying to figure out what the hell just happened. As she left the gift shop I yelled, "What? I just meant you have nice melons." I shook my head and continued quietly, "ya crazy, cro-magnon bitch."

I walked up to the counter to find the girl laughing and tried her best to blurt out, "Oh my God, she slapped the shit out of you."

"Yeah, yeah, just ring it up there smiley." At least someone was enjoying my pain.

When she finally calmed down, the girl offered something to ease the embarrassment I may have felt. "I'm sorry for laughing. It's just been a while since I've seen a rejection like that." She finished with my purchase and added. "Plus, from what I'm looking at, it's her loss," as she bit her lip.

"Easy there skippy," I said as I began to walk away.

I may not have been gay, but that doesn't mean I have to rain on someone else's parade. I made it half way through the lobby when my conscious got the better of me. I turned around and poked my head around the corner of the shop to where she stood, "Hey, I'm gonna hop in the pool a little later, if ya wanna hang out?" I gave her a smile and a wink and looked her up and down, "By the way, you're not so bad yourself."

She blushed and smiled, "Okay, yeah. I get off in an hour."

"Me too, God willing," I accidentally said out loud again.

"What?" The girl blurted out, shocked but still smiling.

Not knowing what to say I just nodded and saluted as I disappeared once more.

I was a little distracted before and I just rushed past her. But now that I had a moment to look her up and down I realized she was actually pretty damn hot. She looked to be a few years younger than me, long brown hair, slender frame, large breasts and a flat tummy. She clearly worked out though, her arms were tone and she carried herself like someone who could handle herself in a fight.

As I walked back through the lobby, I thought about how stupid I must have looked. "Did you really just salute her?" I shook my head in disdain for my own actions, but was too drunk worry about it for more than a few seconds.

I cracked open the new bottle on my way to the pool and took a swig. It wasn't the busiest hotel in the world, but I should have been asked to stop drinking in public by at least one person. But if they weren't going to stop me I wasn't going to question why.

I stood at the edge of the pool looking down, watching my reflection in the water. I began thinking about things, mesmerized by the ripples in the water. Grayson's image popped into my head but I didn't try to get rid of it right away like I usually did. It only took a second till I had enough and was ready to forget once again. I tilted my head back and took a large tug off the bottle. I looked around to see if either people I invited were going to show up. I wasn't going to get in till at least one other person was with me but as I stared into the crisp blue liquid, I was quite enticed.

I sat the bottle down and pulled off my blouse and the white tank underneath leaving me in my bra. I picked up the bottle for one more swig before removing my pants and throwing them to the floor. I stared again into the water, standing at the edge in my black lace, cheeky, panties and racerback bra.

I sat the bottle by my feet and jumped in cannonball style. It was refreshing. The cool water surrounded me, caressing my skin and I just floated in place, thinking about how the water felt as well as everything else did that evening. Well, everything but the job tomorrow, that part didn't really register at all. My silent moment was interrupted by door to the pool squeaking as it opened.

The girl from the gift shop walked in. Her legs were long and slender and she wore that thin, white t-shirt so perfectly. She stepped to the side of the door and leaned back against the wall. I looked up and she was watching me float around while I flapped my arms to keep my head above water. I looked at her every once in a while and smiled. I'm sure it was the alcohol, but I really wanted to see what she looked like out of those clothes.

"Hey, buddy. You gonna hop in or what?" I taunted her.

She smiled back and stepped toward the pool as she spoke, "I better not. Like you said, you're not gay."

Not really thinking of the consequences I replied, "Look, I got copious amounts of alcohol on board, and frankly, right now, you look really Goddam gorgeous." I spun around in the water and added, "The way I see it, you have two choices. You can either go home or join me. If you go home it's guaranteed that you're going to regret hopping in this pool with me. But if you join me, you're guaranteed a good time, even if we don't fuck."

I took a deep breath and wondered to myself why I was trying to seal the deal. I think it's because I didn't think that other guy was coming and just need someone to get me off. Seriously is the distinction so different? Using a vibrator to get you off, or a chick? Either way it is someone or something other than a man. Plus, I think women are just as beautiful as men.

I've been with women before, but I look at it objectively. I don't have to be in love with them to have them get me off or for me to get them off. I know I know, it's kind of fucked up, but I guess the whole "sexes" thing just doesn't really matter to me, drunk or sober.

The girl smirked and I knew I had her on the hook. Slowly, she stepped closer to the water, never taking her eyes off mine. I watched her as she stripped down to her pink bra and hip hugger panties. She climbed in slow, dipping in one foot then the other and sat on the edge next to the bottle of Crown. She kicked her feet and I swam up to see if I could coax her the rest of the way inside the pool.

"I... I shouldn't." She protested again. "My boss is going to have a shit fit if she ever finds out."

I placed both my hands on either of her legs and pulled myself in, nestling my body between her thighs. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her belly button. She breathed heavily and placed a hand on the back of my head. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a little moan as she bit her lip.

I could feel that she was hesitating, not allowing herself to let go but I couldn't figure out why. "Come on," I kissed her belly button again, "just because I'm not gay doesn't mean I'm not okay with the female body." I kissed her again, "... and it certainly doesn't mean I won't get you off... you know? If you promise to get me off." I smiled wide as she rolled her hips toward me, sliding her supple ass off the tile and into the pool.

Her body sank into the cool water in front of me, her arms falling around my shoulders. She pulled her head back to look at me and we shared a giggle together.

My eyes opened wide, realizing I forgot something. "Oh God, I hope this doesn't ruin things, but before I met you I invited this guy down here, but I'm not sure he'll come." She looked a little put off but I tried to save it. "Oh please don't be mad, even if he does show up, you can just be friendly with him, but you're really here with me."

I bobbed down, completely submerging my head and then resurfaced while I added, "Ooh, and if he wants to fuck, we can have a threesome and I'll let him fuck me while I eat you out... or something."

She smiled letting me know she was okay with the agreement, "You know? I've never met anyone like you before." Her arms still draped over my shoulder, I kicked off the wall sending us both further into the deep blue nothingness. She giggled and hugged me causing our breasts to crash tightly together. We both kicked our legs to keep us afloat while she continued, "You're clearly not gay, but... I don't feel out of place. I... I'm just having a good time. Although I know for a fact I'm going to regret it in the morning."

I cocked my head to the side with a frown, "Oh, that's not very nice."

She laughed, "Oh not you. God, I could never regret this. I was referring to my job."

I smiled in relief that it had nothing to do with me, though I had no clue how something like this could ever affect a clerk's job at a gift shop in a hotel. If anything, she should get raise. I'll give her a huge recommendation.

She looked me in the eye and then leaned into kiss me. I gladly let her. Our tongues made contact as she explored my mouth with hers.

She pulled away and laughed, throwing her head back, "See... you let me kiss you without batting an eye and you're holding my body tight against yours as though you're okay with it." She laughed and kissed me again, "see what I mean?"

I giggled with her and kicked my legs to spin us around, our breast sliding against each other. "Well, why should I care, we're both human, we're both adult." I slowly moved my hands down to her ass and pulled her in close, "Life's too short to spend your time worrying about every little thing. Plus, who's to say I'm not okay with it?"

I closed the gap between us and we shared a passionate kiss. My tongue slipped deeper into her mouth just as she pulled away.

"Holy fuck," She gasped.

I opened my eyes wide, "What? What's wrong?"

She looked at me and slowly kissed me. "I can't believe I've jumped into this swimming pool and locked lips with you without even knowing your name." She smiled big and laughed.

I laughed with her, "Oh my God, I haven't told you my name yet?" A light went on and I continued, "Holy shit, I don't even know your name."

She smirked, "Hello, my name is Emily." Then she kissed me gently.

I responded in kind, "And my name is Riliegh. Nice to meet you." I kissed her back, this time a little longer and with a lot more tongue.

We floated around the pool, talking, laughing and holding each other tight. She told me where she came from and I told her about me except all the nasty stuff about my past. We kissed, we flirted, we laughed and we played. That was until she asked me about my passed.

"Have you ever been married?" She spoke into my mouth during a kiss.

It was difficult to not show my sadness and I spoke as calmly as I could, "Umm... no."

"So no kids?" She asked quickly.

I started thinking about Grayson and felt a frown growing on my face. I thought about lying to her and letting the conversation die but I wasn't usually one for lying and she's been so open and honest with me that I spoke honestly, "Not anymore."

Emily gasped and offered an apology, "I'm so sorry, I..."

I interrupt her before she can say anything, "No... it's okay. It sucks but I'm getting through it.

She smiled slightly, "Well, I'm sorry anyhow." Her smile grew as she leaned in and kissed me again and again.

For almost an hour, we swam and played and talked and drank. I told her about rehab and everything which was quite uncharacteristic of me but it actually felt good to talk to someone about it. The great thing was that she didn't seem to care. Except for offering sympathies now and then.

Our fun time was cut short when the pilot, I met before, finally walked through the door in his trunks and a towel thrown over his shoulder. He saw us flirting and chuckled, "Holy shit, you really know how to party." He smiled big and threw his towel against the wall, letting it slide down to the floor. He jumped in the pool, canon ball style, splashing us both. I glanced at Emily who was more than a little put off.

Swimming over to us, he stopped short, keeping his distance. He actually played it cool. Instead of going straight to sex we just talked. We hung out for another two hours hopping from pool to hot tube and back again getting to know him. When we finished off the bottle of crown and realized that if we wanted this party to continue we would need a little more. After just a few shots, Emily was far more drunk than Devin and myself but I could use a little more and I know the pilot could. We walked briskly through the lobby, still in our panties, holding our clothes. The gift shop but it was closed. One of us should have known this because Emily closed it before coming to the pool.

"Oh my god," Emily said as she began to laugh. "I was the one who closed the shop tonight." She laughed so hard that she snorted. 'God, she's cute.' I give her a smile before joining in with the laughter.

"Minibar," Devin blurted out.

'Holy shit, that's the best idea I've heard.'

"Come on, I already opened mine." Devin said with a grin as he pulled me close for a kiss. He slid his hand down my back a squeezed my ass. My body shook with excitement. I reached a hand out to Emily and leaned over to kiss her. Her lips were much softer than Devin's and she was also more giving. She kissed me passionately and cupped one of my breasts in her hand. It felt good but it felt even better when she massaged it gently. I wanted to be with Devin but I also wanted to be with her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Rileigh Unchained Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds