• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Saga of the Sex Genie Ch. 03

Saga of the Sex Genie Ch. 03

Content Advisory: This story contains elements of incest, transgender transformation, and non consensual sex. All characters are over 18 years old and all events are fictional...

*

I stood there hunched over, moaning, and cradling my sore testicles from Mira's knee to the groin.

"Sorry about that." The topless woman in front of me said with a smile. "She can get a little jealous sometimes. Maybe she has a crush on you."

"MOM!" Mira said with an embarrassed wine. "Oh my God!" The woman with the amazing breasts just smiled fondly at her daughters embarrassment.

"What did you need, Father?" she said, addressing Mr. Han. Meanwhile, I stood up, recovering a little bit from the groin shot. Eying Mira wearily, I edged a bit to the side in case she got twitchy again. Then I froze in my tracks. Wait... did she say Mira had a crush on me? Well, considering how she apparently shows affection, I considered it just as well that I already had a girlfriend. Though she is crazy hot. And maybe she'd be willing to... No! I would never cheat on my girlfriend. That's not the kind of man I am dammit! How could I respect myself if I.....

"And that's the gist of it, Christopher." Mr. Han was saying. Oh crap! I spaced out during the entire explanation!

"So if that's not a problem Ilyana can begin now." Mr. Han finished, waiting expectantly for my reply.

"Uh...O..K..." I said nervously, with literally no Idea what I was agreeing to.

"This shy thing you've got going is so cute. I can see what you like about him Mira."Ilyana said moving to stand directly in front of me.

"Mom! God! Please!" Mira exclaimed in embarrassment. "I'm not going to stick around for this part... I... Chris..." She looked at me strangely, then stared daggers at her mother before storming up stares.

"Ignore her. She's just young, she'll grow out of it." Ilyana said as she crossed the room and retrieved something from a carved wooden box. I saw something glitter as she did something at her waist that I couldn't make out and then she was walking towards me, starring straight into my eyes. She knelt down in front of me, with her eyes still locked onto mine and pressed her breasts up against my legs. My dick, which had deflated after Mira's... jealousy?... sprang back to full attention. I swallowed hard, wondering what the hell was going on.Was this supposed to be the price. Or was it the gift. Wait that didn't make any sense and.. Oh crap, she just unzipped my fly. God she looks beautiful.

"Wait... Sto..I mean.. Uh" Not knowing what to say, or do, I just backed up quickly until my back hit the wall.

Ilyana gave an exasperated sigh. Seeing the way it made her breasts jiggle, I almost came in my pants.

"Is there a problem?" She said. When I didn't respond she snapped her fingers up at her eye line, and I pulled my eyes away from her chest. "Uh" was all the response I could manage.

As Ilyana was getting back up off her knees, I noticed that Mr. Han was laughing silently to himself. "The fool boy doesn't know what he wants." Mr. Han snickered. Ilyana took on a patient look and started to explain.

"This isn't like a cash price. It won't function without a strong infusion of semen." My jaw dropped at that word, and I realized I really hadn't been paying attention when Mr. Han explained. "If you don't want me to do it..." she looked a little hurt at that part. "There is another way. But I don't think you'll like it, and it's going to take a lot more semen then if I got it from you."

I was lost, confused, aroused, and confused a couple more times, but at least one thing was clear to me. "I can't cheat on my girlfriend. I'm not that kind of guy. Especially to get her birthday present. That seems kind of twisted, doesn't it?"

Ilyana just stared into my eyes for a minute, then she exclaimed "Oh... OH!... I didn't... Oh, you poor dumb boy. No wonder Mira liked you, your like a lost little puppy!" She said with a pitying smile.

You know, I don't think anybody in this house has said a single thing that didn't go straight over my head the entire time I've been here.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I thought I heard her mutter something about it not being her place, but it was hard to hear over Mr. Han laughing to himself.

"It doesn't matter." she said. "If your committed to not doing it the easy way?" She waited for me to nod. "Then take this." She walked up to me, reaching around her midsection, and pulled away a strange chain that looked like silver. She placed it around my waist and fastened it on. I reached down to inspect it, but before I touched it I felt a strange pressure in my stomach. I closed my eyes from the sensation for a second, and when I opened them, the chain had disappeared. I searched around my waist for a moment. When I couldn't find it I pulled up my shirt, then reached into my pants, but it wasn't there.

That was when I noticed the line running around my waist, like a tattoo. It was twined looking, and when I looked close enough... It looked a lot like the chain I'd seen a second ago. I started to freak out a little, but before I could rationalize it to myself, I started to feel dizzy and giddy, kind of like being high. I started to hyperventilate.

Ilyana made soothing gesture with her hands and said "It's OK Christopher. Just give it a minute and you'll acclimate to it, the sensations won't last more then ten minutes, tops. Just relax and breath."

I wasn't really listening though. I felt like my skin was shrinking, or my eyeballs were sweating or something. The whole room started to spin and I just lost it, and started running for the door. I heard both of the people behind me yelling something at me, but I was too far gone to understand. I just ran, somehow managing to make my way out of the store even though the door wouldn't hold still.

*****

I lay on the floor, nude and sticky with cum. My breasts heaved as I panted and I could feel my asshole slowly returning to it's original shape. My dad had just left me sitting here after giving me one hell of a fuck in my ass. My friend Tommy was naked passed out in a folding chair next to me. And I could see on my stomach, what appeared to be a tattoo of a stylized chained running around my waist. And at the center of the chain, a large diamond shape had appeared. The diamond was almost half colored in a milky white, the rest seeming transparent. Alright, almost halfway.

I lay there almost insensate for twenty minutes. When I was finally able to raise my head, it took me another five minutes to force myself up onto my hands and knees. My dad really knew how to show a girl a good time.

My arms gave out, and I fell forward, my head landing in Tommy's bare lap. He didn't stir at all, and I felt to tired to try and get up again, so I just lay there a minute. Then it occurred to me that Tommy's limp dick was only about an inch from my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and after a few failed attempts, I managed to draw his dick into my mouth. I used my lips to draw as much as I could in, then closed my eyes and just sucked contentedly on it like a pacifier.

*****

I was almost halfway home when I came back to my senses. When I had finally caught my breathe I actually started to feel normal again. Except for a strange emptiness I felt but couldn't explain. It wasn't like anything I'd felt before. I wasn't sure if it was a physical sensation, or an emotional one.

I was just a few blocks from my neighborhood, but as I looked around I realized I was in a bad area. Not a war zone or anything, but people had been mugged more then a few times around here.

I walked a little further, trying to seem as unassuming, and unvictim like, as I could. Try not to draw attention, but make sure you don't look scared, I kept telling myself. Predators, human or otherwise, react instinctively to fear.

My caution was pointless, though, because when I turned the corner I walked straight into three Mexican gangsters. They were more wannabe gangster then the real thing, in all honesty. We had a lot of those around here, but that meant they were only a little less dangerous, and they generally had a lot more to prove. They were all about 18 or 19, and they were actually a little shorter then me. Not that that meant anything. My dad, the navy seal, had tried to teach me to defend myself, but I just couldn't get the hang of it.

I Started to back up, and my breathing got heavy again. But before I could say or do anything, the guy in the middle looked me slowly up and down and said "Hey Mama, what's up?" I started to respond when what he'd said actually registered. I was too confused to do anything for a second, the three guys used that time too move in on me, forming a triangle in tight around me. The one to my left said something in Spanish I didn't understand, but looking around it occurred to me that they were all starring at my chest.

Looking down I saw... "HOLY SHIT I HAVE BOOBS!!!" I screamed in a high girlish voice. In a panic I ran, managing to break through the group of guys, and I stumbled down an ally. I know, in retrospect it was a bad move. Especially with the added top weight and the weird sway of my hips, I fell down inside of five feet.

I rolled over but before I could get up one of the gangsters was on top of me, with a hand on the pavement on either side of my head. Remember, prey runs, predator chases. Instinct.

"Hey mama, your gonna hurt my feelings, runnin' away like that" The guy on top of me said, pushing his lower body against me.

"Sorry." I said lamely, trying to buy time. And felt a renewed burst of shock at the sound of my voice again. Desperate, my instincts took over. I wrapped my legs around him, and started frantically trying to undo his belt buckle so I could... what the fuck was I doing! Why was that my instinct! I froze as it came to me. I realized what the emptiness I'd felt before was. I wanted someone inside me.

Fortunately, I mean unfortunately, the guy above me needed no further encouragement. He pressed his lips against mine and started shoving his tongue in my mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned into his mouth, while my hands of their on accord finished undoing his belt, and my legs started forcing his pants down. He ripped the fastenings off my pants trying to get them down and managed to get my underwear off with them. I wiggled my butt to help speed the process. Before I knew it, my pants were around my ankles and my knees were spread, invitingly. I pulled him down onto me, and into me.

The first time I consciously realize I had a pussy was as it was being penetrated. There was a sharp pain as he forced himself all the way in. Which turned into a throbbing as he pumped in and out of me, but after a few strokes it started to go away a little. And then after a few more strokes it started to feel good. He bent down and kissed me again, his stubble scrapping against my cheek. I sucked on his tongue as he pumped his cock into me.

After a few more thrusts he slowed down for a second, then he started going again faster. He started giving me these rapid fire mini pumps, punctuated with the sound of flesh slapping together and the feel of his balls bumping into my ass. He got ahold of my breasts over my shirt and tensed up. He pumped a few more times and I felt something warm going inside of me. He broke the kiss, and with a few more token thrusts he pulled out of me.

I just lay there panting as time seemed to slow down. It rolled over me in waves, what I'd just done. What was done to me. What I felt while it was happening, and how I felt about it now. Why had I done those things. Was this even real? How could it be?

I looked to the side, and spotted an old hubcap. In it I could see my reflection. The same close, the same color hair and eyes. But obviously a girl. With my breasts heaving, and my lips parted in such a provocative way, if I still had a penis it would have been erect at the sight of... myself.

Still too dazed to really process any of this, I looked forward again, and I saw that the first guy had been replaced with the other two, standing over me and frantically stripping. Without thinking about it I sat up, twisting to get my pants all the way off and then lifting my shirt over my head. Not having a bra, of course, my breasts just fell free. And they were magnificent. Pale and large, soft and well rounded, with cute little pink nipples.

With my hand holding me up behind me and my chest thrust forward, sitting completely naked on the pavement in a back alley mere blocks from where I lived I looked up at the two Mexican guys who were about to fuck me. And I smiled at them.

I think I might be going a little bit insane, but hey, at least I'm not a virgin anymore.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Saga of the Sex Genie Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds