• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • BBW and the Bikini

BBW and the Bikini

Growing up, my family and I would go up to the lake every summer, for a few days. Sometimes, my Dad would invite friends, as well as extended family, to come along. It would be a real party! When I reached 21, I still liked to go to the lake, but my idea of fun had become more, sexual!

As the weekend approached, I found out that my father's good friend, Adam, was going with us. He was so hot for a 35 year-old! I had not had a chance to spend more time with or even really speak to him since that magical afternoon, when Adam ROCKED MY WORLD! I was so high and spacey from all the orgasms that day, I had totally forgotten to give him my cell phone number.

I thought about Adam's incredible cock in my mouth and pussy. His sensuous mouth and tongue kissing me, licking me and just sucking, all over my big, beautiful body. It got me so hot, I had to run to my room and masturbate, immediately!

The morning of the trip, everyone met at our house. When Adam showed up, he smiled as he saw me and gave me a BIG HUG! It felt so nice to be in his strong arms. As we were deciding who was riding with whom, it seems, the family car was full up, so I volunteered to ride with Adam. An opportunity for some sexy mischief, I thought!

As the caravan of cars pulled away, Adam and I stayed behind, for a bit. Adam knew how to get to the lake, so there was no need to follow everyone.

Now that we were alone, Adam turned to me and said: "How are you Jenny?"

"I'm good." I smiled.

"You know Jenny, I kinda missed you."

"REALLY!?" I said with a hint of shock.

"Yes." He leaned forward to kiss me. Our lips met, our tongues danced. He kissed me so warm and deep. He really is a wonderful kisser.

When we stopped, I said shyly, "I missed you to, a little."

Adam smiled: "Oh Jenny, you are funny!" He slowly shook his head and laughed. We got into his car and were off.

As we were driving, Adam said: "I have a present for you."

"A present? For little ole me!?"

"Uh-huh. It's in the bag in the backseat."

I reached back and grabbed the bag. I then pulled out a yellow bikini with pink polka dots!

I was taken aback! You see, I'm 5'5, 36-29-38 and have a big, but nice shaped ass! I was ok, with my body, but it's not like I flaunted it or wore outrageous clothing to show it off.

Therefore, since I am a big girl, I don't wear bikinis.

"I hope you like it." He said, while paying attention to the road.

I did not know what to say. I looked at Adam, then, the bikini. I started to feel sad. My bottom lip began to quiver.

Adam glanced at me and could tell I was getting upset. He pulled the car over, turned to me, gently took my chin in his hand and raised my head to meet his gaze. He pulled down his sunglasses, looked directly into my blue eyes and said:

"Jenny, you are a beautiful and incredibly sexy girl. Never let anyone ever tell you anything else!"

"But..." I started, looking down again. I could feel the tears, starting.

He put both hands on my shoulders: "I think you have an awesome body!" He paused. "But, I understand that you may be uncomfortable wearing the bikini, in public. Please keep it. You may want to wear it someday, if just in private."

I thought for a second, this man just told me I was beautiful and had an awesome body! He was so kind and treated me like a real woman (in many ways!). I started to feel better. I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you Adam, I do like it." I put the bag down and leaned back in my seat and genuinely felt better. Adam started driving, again.

We began cruising down the road, just bullshitting about all sorts of stuff, laughing and joking around. I was really enjoying my quality time with Adam. But, then, I had an urge to be naughty. I turned my body towards him, hiked my black sundress, spread my legs slightly and said:

"You like my panties?"

Adam quickly looked and smiled from ear to ear: "Cheetah skin thong! FUCKIN COOL!"

I ran my fingers up and down my panty, covered pussy. Then, pulled my panties aside and ran a finger up and down my shaved, wet slit, then I slowly slid it inside my pussy.

Adam, reached over, grabbed my arm and brought my juice, covered finger to his mouth. He licked and sucked on it, tasting my juices. GAWD! I thought, that was soooo hot! I was tingling all over!

I looked at Adam's shorts and could see he was getting hard. I unbuckled my seat belt, leaned towards him and slid my hand underneath his shorts so I could touch his big balls and stroke his thick, hardening, 7-inch cock.

"Ooooohhhhh, Jenny." He moaned.

I then felt even more daring. I unbuttoned and unzipped his cargo shorts. He was not wearing any underwear. So, I took Adam's cock out and engulfed it with my mouth, swirling my tongue all around!

"Holy Fuck!" Adam screamed, as he had to momentarily regain control of the car! He decided to quickly pull over, again.

He stopped the car and he leaned back. I moved my mouth up and down on Adam's rock hard cock. Squeezing on his big balls. I remember how great he tasted and I really wanted to taste more of his delicious spunk!

"You suck my cock so good Jenny! Suck me baby! Suck your Daddy's cock, you little whore!"

A shiver went through my body! I liked the way Adam was talking dirty to me! I placed my hand between my legs and started frigging my clit.

"MMMMMMMMM!" I moaned on Adam's cock, as my own orgasm was building up!

"You like sucking my big cock, don't you, you little tramp?" He said brusquely. "You want me to shoot in your hot mouth!? You want to drink my cum!?"

"MMMMMMMMMM HHHHHMMMMMMM!" I responded eagerly. Moving my head up and down. I started going faster and faster on Adam's cock as well as my clit!

"I'm cumming baby! I'm gonna shoot down your throat, you fucking cocksucker!" Adam's cock exploded in my mouth, I drank and sucked his hot cum, greedily! I was still rubbing my clitty! I then felt an intense orgasm, throughout my body. It was so cool swallowing Adam's cum, while I came, as well!

I licked and sucked on Adam's cock to make sure I got every drop. Adam then pulled my mouth off his cock and gave me a loving kiss, running our tongues together.

"That was earth shattering, Jenny!" He said

breathlessly.

"For me to, Adam." We took a moment to compose ourselves. I wrapped myself around his arm and leaned on him for the rest of the trip, happy and content.

A little while later, we arrived at the hotel. I settled in, changed into a black, low cut, one-piece bathing suit and met up with my family. We all headed to the lake.

I swam for a bit and then decided to lay out in the sun. I noticed that Adam kept looking over at me. I liked that! After a while, my father started to grill. While everyone was eating, Adam called me over to the table he was sitting at, by himself. We were a few yards away from everyone else.

I sauntered over to him, swinging my hips, sensually.

"Yes, Daddy?" I said in a perky tone, leaning over, letting my boobs show. I puckered my lips, pulled my shades down slightly and began batting my eyes."

Adam gave me the once over. "My god Jenny you are so fucking hot and sexy."

"Am I?" I asked coyly.

"Yes you are! A million percent!" He said, while concentrating his gaze at my boobs. "Listen sweetie, I was wondering if you wanted to meet me by the bushes, on the other side of the lake? It is nice and quiet there and we can smoke a joint."

I smiled. "I'll meet you over there in a few minutes." I winked at him, then slowly turned and walked away. I could feel his eyes staring at my big ass.

A little while later, Adam and I met up, went behind the bushes and started toking away. We kept on giving each other shotguns (taking a hit, then blowing the smoke into one another's mouth). Sometimes, they turned into sweet sensual kisses. We were getting so stoned! When we were done, we were both totally wasted!

"Hey Jenny, I'm really fucked up. I think I am gonna go to my room and lay down for a bit. Can you let your Dad know?"

"Sure Adam, what room is it again?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Huh? Oh, 213." He said groggily.

Adam headed back to his room, while I went back to the lake. I went for a little swim. The water felt fantastic on my stoned body. Then I chose to lie out for a while and get some sun.

After about a half hour, I decided to head back to the room, I was sharing with my family. Everyone was still at the lake and would be for hours. I took a shower, leaned my back against the wall and stroked my nipples and clit, while the water cascaded over me. I was feeling very horny! I figured there was a cure for that, just a few rooms away. So, I planned to surprise Adam.

I got out of the shower and found the bikini that he had given me. I put it on. It fit really well. Hugging my boobs and ass. Adam had good taste. However, I was still feeling a little self-conscious, so I put a long sundress on over it.

I walked to Adam's room and knocked on the door. He opened the door. He was on his phone. He smiled and waved me in.

After he closed the door, I immediately pulled off the sundress and stood there, posing sexily, in the bikini. His mouth literally, dropped! He could not take his eyes off of me. He said to whomever he was talking to, in mid conversation: "I gotta go!" hung up and just tossed the phone away.

"Oh My God, Jenny! You look good enough to eat!" He said hungrily. He then took me in his arms and kissed me, reached his hands down and started squeezing and kneading my ass. It felt so good! I let out a soft moan.

While still in his embrace, Adam guided me to the bed and then pushed me onto it. He roughly spread my legs and began kissing my thighs. He untied the bikini bottoms and pulled them off! He stopped for a moment to admire my young, hot, bald pussy! "Jenny," He stated. "I've been wanting to lick your sweet pussy again, so bad!" He then put his hands on my pussy, spread it, locked his lips around my clit and began to suck! Waves and waves of pleasure engulfed my body! Adam then shoved a finger into me and began quickly sliding it in and out of my wettening snatch! Every time his tongue flicked on my clit, my body would convulse! I was cumming and cumming on Adam's mouth and finger!

He then moved back, slightly, spread my legs as wide as he could and proceeded to run his tongue hard up and down my slit. From my fuck hole to my clit and back, up and down! He took each pussy lip in his mouth, licked and sucked on one for a minute, then the other and kept switching off. As he was munching on my pussy, he reached his hands up and ripped off the bikini top and then started playing with my tits and pinching my nipples. I reached my hands down and spread my pussy wide, for this man to please me with his amazing tongue and mouth! He then began to do the thing, which I loved so much, before.

He started fucking my pussy hole with his tongue! He shoved his tongue inside of me! I just kept grinding and grinding on it. My pussy was pulsating and cumming all over his mouth and tongue. His amazing tongue fucking was making me giddy with pleasure! His tongue felt so amazing, in my hole!

He fucked me so good with his tongue. I began quickly rubbing on my clitty.

"Oh Adam, you are going to make me cum so hard! Fuck me with your tongue, Daddy! Fuck your little whore!" I moaned, loudly!

I don't know how, but Adam actually got his tongue even deeper inside of me! I came, thrusting my pussy in his face, screaming: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" This man has pleased me like no one ever had before! My pussy was on fire! I needed his wonderful cock in me, so bad! I felt I would die, without it!

Adam stood up and took off his shirt and shorts, throwing them on the floor. He then looked down at me. His thick cock was sticking straight out. "Get on your knees, Jenny." He said, with a harsh tone.

"What?" I said groggily, still recovering from my tons of orgasms.

"Get on your knees, slut!" He said more forcefully.

I listened to my Daddy. I got up, turned around and was on all fours, waiting for his masterful cock. He began to rub his head up and down my soaking wet pussy. "Please Daddy" I begged, "Stick it in! Please stop teasing me!" I was trying to push myself onto him. He smacked my ass, sending sensual shivers through my body! Adam said in a sharp tone: "I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready, whore!" He them shoved his cock all the way inside of me! His big hard balls were rubbing on my clit. I gasped and came! He roughly grabbed my ass cheeks, with both hands and began pumping his cock in and out of me, stroking my pussy so good! His big, hard balls were beating against my clit with every thrust!

Then, he buried his cock as deep and hard as he could and began smacking my ass, every few seconds. My whole body shook! I let out a long moan. "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Adam asked me in an angry voice: "You like it when I pound your pussy? Don't you, whore!?"

"Yesss." I moaned quietly. Adam then grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled up my head and said: "I can't hear you, bitch!" He then began to fuck my pussy harder, faster and deeper! He kept smacking my ass and pulling my hair, at the same time!

"Are you my little whore, Jenny!? You like me fucking you hard and rough!?"

I don't know what came over me, I was totally loving the rough way this man was fucking me!

"I love the way you fuck me Daddy!" I screamed. "Fuck your little whore! Fuck my pussy with that big cock of yours!" He fucked me, like a man possessed! All the while, smacking my ass and pulling on my hair. His hard balls making my clit cum almost every time they slammed into it! All these sensations were making crazy!

"You want me to shoot my hot cum deep inside your little whore pussy!? Do you bitch?"

"Yesssssss!" I moaned wantonly.

"Yes, what, Jenny!?" He was pulling on my hair a little more, slapping my ass a little stronger, fucking me harder and oh so deep!

"YES DADDY! FILL YOUR LITTLE WHORE'S PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT CUM!! FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK ME!"

Adam slammed both hands down and vigorously gripped my beet red ass cheeks! He then slammed his pulsating cock deep inside of me and shot long, thick, hot gobs into me! My pussy exploded on his cock, it just kept squeezing and squeezing and cumming and cumming. It was so FUCKING INTENSE!

My pussy drained every last drop out of Adam's cock and balls. He then pulled his cock out of me and we both collapsed on the bed, side by side. My body was still shaking from that super amazing fucking! Adam was twitching, as well.

"Oh my god, Adam! That was so incredible!" I was barely able to catch my breath.

"You are the best Jenny! Your pussy is unbelievable! Now come here." He opened his arms and I positioned myself in next to him and he held me close.

"Now, we can only rest for a bit, then we have to get back to your family." He said in a friendly and gentle tone.

"Ok... Daddy." I said contently, with just a hint of sass.

We both smiled and chuckled as we closed our eyes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • BBW and the Bikini

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 855 milliseconds