• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Ayaan Of Somalia

Mistress Ayaan Of Somalia

Tightly bound, with a long glass dildo sticking out of his ass, macho Somali-Canadian Muslim stud Ibrahim Kader was finally where he was born to be. For ages the six-foot-tall, masculine young Northeast African Muslim had been fighting his submissive urges, until someone taught him to accept himself.

Ibrahim Kader, proud Muslim brother from Somalia, raised in Canada, found out a most inconvenient truth. What is that inconvenient truth, you may ask? Nothing wrong with being a submissive Black Muslim male. In fact, if more Black Muslim men submitted to the will of strong Black Muslim women, the world would indeed be a better place.

For years, Ibrahim Kader had been fascinated by BDSM and female sexual dominance, but could never bring himself to explore this fascination because of his strict Islamic upbringing. Simply put, female domination and Islam weren't compatible. Or were they? The young man felt torn, and honestly quite frustrated. Now, at last, Ibrahim was happy, and he owed it all to Mistress Ayaan Alwan, the Somali dominatrix who tamed his wild ways and changed his life.

Like a lot of young Somali guys living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Ibrahim led an eventful life. Not an easy thing to be a Black Muslim male in Western society, that's for damn sure. Ibrahim Kader understood those things all too well. When he wasn't studying at Carleton University or working as a security guard to pay the bills, Ibrahim Kader obsessed over BDSM and Femdom, his new passions.

The pious Somali Muslim brother never thought he'd get to explore his hidden fetishes, until he met a Somali Muslim sister who was kinkier than his wildest dreams. Ibrahim never thought he'd ever meet a woman like Ayaan Alwan, the thirty-something Somali Muslim dominatrix. A Hijab-wearing Muslim sister into BDSM? The woman must have come from Jannah, for real!

"Show me that cute Somali ass of yours," Mistress Ayaan Alwan said loudly, smirking as she looked at Ibrahim. The burly, dark-skinned Somali stud cut a comical figure, face down and ass up, with her favorite glass dildo sticking out of that cute butt of his. Gently Mistress Ayaan caressed Ibrahim's ass, then smacked it.

"Your toy feels so huge in my ass Mistress," Ibrahim said in a whiny tone, and he then immediately wished he'd kept his mouth shut. Mistress Ayaan sighed, then delivered a harsh slap to Ibrahim's butt, a slap which was followed by another, then another. Soon Mistress Ayaan was raining slaps on Ibrahim's ass, and it stung like hell.

"Did I give you permission to talk, you little bitch?" Mistress Ayaan demanded in a harsh tone. Ibrahim thought about explaining himself, but instead shook his head vehemently. Mistress Ayaan smiled wickedly, drinking in the look of abject fear mixed with fascination which she saw on Ibrahim Kader's handsome face.

In Somali society, due to Northeast African cultural norms and Islamic influences, patriarchy was the order of the day. Men came first and foremost, and women were always secondary. Somalis living in Canada, America and the United Kingdom still cling to the old ways. Mistress Ayaan, a strong Somali sister who is proud of her womanhood, sexuality and stern mindset, defies patriarchal Islam and Somali cultural norms by becoming a whip-smart dominatrix.

"Spread those cheeks open for me!" Mistress Ayaan shouted, and Ibrahim nodded and complied, prying his butt cheeks wide open with both hands. As he did so, the glass dildo came tumbling out of his asshole. Ibrahim flashed Mistress Ayaan an apologetic smile, a very sheepish one, and the Somali dominatrix shook her head.

"I am so sorry," Ibrahim said, whimpering slightly, and Mistress Ayaan grinned, then grabbed the glass dildo and threw it away. Ibrahim's scared eyes followed the Somali dominatrix's every move, and he could tell that Mistress Ayaan was taking great pleasure in his apparent plight. If only Ibrahim knew...his pain was sweet nectar for Mistress Ayaan!

"Oh you're going to scream for me," Mistress Ayaan said gleefully, and then, as if from thin air, the tall, curvy Somali dominatrix made a phallic object appear. Ibrahim Kader's eyes widened in fear as Mistress Ayaan lovingly caressed the thick, shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Menacingly glistening, thick and dark, it stared at Ibrahim like a scary cobra.

"Please fuck my ass with this big Black dildo," Ibrahim heard himself say, and Mistress Ayaan grinned wickedly. Ibrahim Kader, the macho Somali stud, was a submissive bitch, and there was nothing this Somali dominatrix liked more than turning out the closet freaks of her community.

In her thirty seven years upon this Earth, Ayaan Alwan had been many things. This fiery woman, born in the Republic of Djibouti to a Somali mother and a Lebanese father, and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec, always liked to have her way. Educated in business at the University of Montreal, Ayaan worked as a teller at CIBC for a few years before losing her job because of cutbacks.

Facing a tough economy in la belle province, Ayaan Alwan moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where she remade herself as a whip-smart professional dominatrix. The fun began and the money kept on rolling, and she hasn't looked back since. Mistress Ayaan lubricated her shiny Black strap-on dildo under the watchful and at times fearful but always lustful gaze of her submissive, the handsome Ibrahim Kader.

"Give me that ass pussy you sexy male bitch," Mistress Ayaan said, and Ibrahim grinned and spread his cheeks wide open for her. The tall, curvy Somali dominatrix got behind her sub, smacked his cute brown butt cheeks and then pressed the business end of her glistening, condom-covered shiny ebony strap-on dildo against his ass.

"Finally," Ibrahim Kader said, sighing happily and Mistress Ayaan Alwan pushed the dildo into her Somali male's delectable ass. In all her years as a professional dominatrix, Mistress Ayaan had the pleasure of topping males of all hues, especially White Canadian males from the business world, all them eager for the touch of a dominant Black woman. Yet this was the first time that Mistress Ayaan had the pleasure of topping a man who was not only Black, but also a fellow Muslim!

Mistress Ayaan pegged the hell out of Ibrahim Kader, burying the strap-on dildo deep inside the Somali Muslim stud's tight arse. Ibrahim cried out in both pain and pleasure as he got fucked. At last, the young Somali man's ultimate fantasy was finally coming true. As Mistress Ayaan fucked him good, Ibrahim let go of all of his inhibitions and screamed for her. Howling like one of the damned, Ibrahim cried out, in both joy and pain, and Mistress Ayaan wrecked his ass...until he finally begged for mercy.

"Wallahi, that was awesome, thank you Mistress Ayaan," Ibrahim said with a happy sigh, and Mistress Ayaan Alwan nodded, and then gave her submissive a simple hug. Ibrahim Kader thanked her, got dressed and left the premises, after handing Mistress Ayaan three hundred dollars for two hours of her precious time. As far as the normally stingy Somali brother was concerned, this was money well-spent. Now, if only his ass would stop hurting, that would be great!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Ayaan Of Somalia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 426 milliseconds