• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Eighteen Ch. 02

Eighteen Ch. 02

I suffered through a long and slightly awkward breakfast with my parents. Not because of my stepmom, of course. She was just thrilled about my big day, like she was every single year of my life.

My dad was another story. He didn't say anything, but I could see his uncomfortable stares, the way he kept looking at me in a way that bordered on suspicious. I was an only child. His baby girl. From what I understood, my dad was a bit of a ladies' man back in the day. That means he knew how every other guy in the world saw me now. I was eighteen. I was legal.

I smiled to myself. If only my poor daddy could have known that I wasn't alone in the world, a prey to be feasted on by big, hulking predators.

I was the one on the hunt. And I was going to get my fill, starting today.

With a final good-bye, I left them behind in the kitchen to pursue my destiny. I had a couple of stops to make before my ultimate destination, and I had to be quick. This day had been long in the preparation, but if I didn't execute it properly, there was half a chance I'd fail miserably and have to find some other, random prize to satisfy myself before my birthday day ran out.

I wasn't going to let that happen.

I hooked my phone up to the car's bluetooth as soon as I was inside and called Scott. Scott was fifty percent of the plan today, and the first one I'd have to set in motion. I loved him to death, but he was a little bit lazy, and it would take him longer to get around to actually doing what I needed him to do.

"Hey, Angie," he said, his voice tired.

"Hey, stud," I said happily. "Did I wake you?"

"Of course you did, Angie," he groaned. "It's nine on a Saturday morning. You will always wake me when you call me at this time on this day. Every time. You know this."

"Yeah, well, suck it up, buster," I replied. "I've got something I need you to do."

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm asking, because you're my friend, and because it's my biiirthday," I said, drawing the last word out into a singsong that lasted for a few seconds longer than it should have.

"Oh, holy shit!" he said. "That's right! The big one eight. Holy shit."

"That's two holy shits at once," I quipped. "That's an awful lot of sacred fecal matter."

"Har har. What are you getting up to today? Anything special? Or should I say, any one special?"

I dropped my voice low, making it husky. "You're just going to have to wait to find out, mister."

There was a long, significant pause at the other end of the line. "Um...okay. I'm definitely up."

"As in, out of bed?" I asked, a smile in my words.

"Sure, that too. All right, what do you need me to do?"

"First of all, I need you to get dressed. And not in something schlocky. No Star Wars t-shirts today. I want a button-up. And don't skip a shower this morning."

"When have I ever skipped a shower?" he said in protest.

"Like, all the time, when you're rushed or when you just don't feel like it. Not today. We're going somewhere presentable for dinner."

"And the person paying for this would be..."

"You and Missy, of course," I said with a grin. "Because it's my biiirthday."

"Oy vey," he sighed. "All right, fine. But it's nine in the morning. Why do you need me to get ready now?"

"Because we're going shopping first. This afternoon. All three of us. Don't worry, though. I won't make you pay for my birthday presents."

"Hallelujah for small favors."

"Meet me at the mall when you're ready. I'll be there, making some selections beforehand."

"Okay, okay," he said. "Wait, which mall?"

"The Grove!" I snapped. "Do you think I'd frequent any lesser establishment on this happiest of days?"

"I guess not," he said. "Cool. Which store?"

"Call me when you get there, and I'll tell you," I said. "Bye! Wait, one more thing: what's your favorite color?"

"Why the hell—"

"Biiirthday!"

"Blue," he grumbled.

"Bye!"

I hung up before he could reply and immediately shoved my finger down on my iPhone's voice command button.

"Siri, call Missy."

"All right, Sex Goddess," replied Siri obediently. It made me smirk, like always. I had to keep my phone on mute around the house, but it was so worth it.

The phone was halfway through its first ring when she picked up. Unlike Scott, Missy was an early riser.

"Happy birthday!" she squealed as soon as she was on the line.

"Thanks, gorgeous," I said with a smile. "I'm on my way to the Grove. I want you to meet me there ASAP. Scott's going to show up in like an hour."

"He lives, like, ten minutes away," Missy said, confused.

"It's Scott," I said. "I just told him. He'll be an hour."

Missy sighed. "Um, is there any way I can get out of this? Like, maybe meet up with you guys later?"

"Absolutely not," I said. "And I'm shocked and offended that you'd even ask."

"It's just...really, really hard to be around him recently."

"What you're missing is that he's always hard when you're around. Same goes for me. And if you'd just take the first step..."

"I think you're insane," she said. "But you already know that. Fine. I'll do this one thing for you. Because it's your birthday."

"Oh, you're going to do a lot more things than that for me before the end of the day," I said mysteriously, letting the words slide from between my lips and pick up a little sex on the way.

"Um...wait, what?" said Missy.

"See you at the Grove! Call me when you get there!"

I clicked off.

Too, too perfect.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Eighteen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds