• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Experiment Ch. 01

The Experiment Ch. 01

12

Author's notes:

1) The author thanks Thelvon 27 for editing this story. His professional advice and help were invaluable.

2) All Characters are above the age of 18

Project "Stimulation" report

Top Secret


The agency's R&D division has been looking into non-lethal weapons lately. The aim of these weapons is to disable or maim rather than kill the enemy. Using non-lethal weapons can provide a significant advantage over conventional weapons. Victims of non-lethal weapons often require extraction, rescue, and medical attention. This effect drains even more of the enemy's depleted resources providing a significant tactical advantage. These weapons are often extremely difficult to detect and are harder to be protected from.

Psychological weapons are among the most interesting of the non-lethal weapons. These weapons target human behavior and mental fitness. Imagine healthy soldiers who are disoriented and confused, wandering around without a purpose or a mission. One way to affect human beings is through subliminal stimulation. The subject is "bombarded" with audio and visual stimulations just below the human threshold of perception. Such stimuli have an effect without the subject's awareness of them. During the fifties, cinema owners often inserted extremely short sequences of soft drink commercials into regular feature films. The sequences included photos of soda cans and audio messages prompting purchase of the products. The viewers were exposed to the commercials hundreds of times during the movie. None of them were conscious of the fact. Drinks' sales in the cinemas' canteens skyrocketed due to those hidden commercials.

Project "Stimulation" set forth to find a way of using subliminal stimuli to distract and disturb normal behavior. Our researchers chose the sexual drive due to its primal origin. The sexual drive is often the lowest common denominator. Our study group included workers in an office building belonging to an advertising company. Working covertly, we gained access to the building's telecommunication systems, providing us with a way of reaching all of the company's computer terminals and in house monitoring through the use of the companies security system. We started introducing short sequences of hard core pornographic video clips to the workers through their terminals. The clips showed couples copulating, women performing fellatio, men performing cunnilingus, and masturbation images. The clips contained messages, such as "Show us your tits!" "If you don't suck him, you'll never get screwed," "Fuck her ass. Don't make her beg." and other sexually explicit directions.

The results of phase one were encouraging.

§

Case 1

Jake leaned his elbows on the desk, closed his eyes, and massaged his temples. He was trying to complete the new product presentation. It should have been easy. He had written hundreds of such presentations, but this time he found it difficult to concentrate. Jake opened his eyes and stared at the computer screen. The screen stared back at him. Jake leaned back in his chair, and rolled it towards the desk. He stared hard at the screen, trying to regain focus, as he reread the last few lines he had written. As hard as he tried, he could not think of a way to continue. Jake moved his keyboard, took a yellow legal pad and a pen, and tried to write from the top of his head, hoping the creative juices would start flowing. Without even thinking, Jake wrote: "Fuck pussy."

Jake dropped the pen, tore the page from the pad, and crumpled it to a ball. He threw the ball to a bin nearby, and looked back at the computer screen.

There was no point denying it. He was horny.

True, Jake had not had sex for a while, but he usually masturbated once a week and that got him by. However, this week had been different. Sex occupied more and more of his thoughts. The day before yesterday, he had wanked himself off watching a movie of his favorite porn star; Flor Gray. Jerking off in front of her movies usually sufficed, but this time it just wasn't enough.

Jake raised his head and saw the office cleaning lady walking along one of the aisles among the cubicles. She stopped and bent to take a mop out of her trolley. Jake felt his crotch swelling as an image of him rubbing against her ass entered his mind. He felt his dick grow in his pants. He couldn't wait any longer. He had to jerk off or he would never be able to resume his work.

Jake looked around his cubicle. Everyone in the room was immersed in their work. He took the yellow legal pad and held it against his crotch, trying to hide his erection. Jake stood up and stifled a sigh as his dick protested its imprisonment by his jeans. Jake walked towards the office bathroom, bending a little and holding the legal pad as if it was a life preserver. He practically ran the last meter.

Jake entered the bathroom, threw open one of the cells' doors, entered it and locked the door. He leaned against the door, facing the toilet, and finally unzipped his jeans. He unbuttoned his jeans, and let them fall around his ankles. His underwear was stretched, and he took them off, letting them fall too. His cock bobbed up.

Jake inhaled deeply. He was perspiring. It was time. Jake engulfed his dick's shaft with his right hand and started rubbing it. He felt blood running to his dick, and he closed his eyes, leaning his head back, savoring the relief washing his body. He started rubbing harder, working his dick from balls to head. His hand began to feel fatigued. He felt the tip of his cock tingling. Jake took a deep breath and vigorously jerked his dick. A silent sigh left his lips. Pain and waves of pleasure reached his brain. His hand dropped by his side, and he squatted against the cell door, drained. Jake looked down at his cock. It was dry as a bone. Something seemed strange. He took his fist off it. It was bigger than usual. Its head was crimson red, and a few veins were tortuously making their way along it. Jake put his hands on the floor. His dick started throbbing, pointing angrily at the wall above the toilet, hurting. Jake grabbed the red head and tried to tame it back between his legs. It was akin to folding a cannon. It hurt so much, Jake had to let go. His dick resumed its throbbing immediately. A single drop of precum ejected from the tip and ran down the shaft.

Jake looked forward. He was in the john, playing himself like a horny teenager. The only difference between now and his teens was that he was not drooling over some half naked hottie in a playboy magazine. Still, he had to come. It was that or marching out of the john, desperately begging one of the ladies for a blowjob.

Jake spit into his right hand. He rubbed his spit all over his dick, taking special care of the head. He gave himself a few more rubs, but he still couldn't come.

Jake fumbled in his jeans pocket for his cellphone. He pushed a few buttons till a video of Flor started playing. She was spread-eagled on a bed, fingering herself. Jake lowered the volume to minimum, but still managed to hear Flor saying: "Fuck me, baby". Jake stood up, pulsating dick in right hand, cellphone in his left. He began stroking his dick.

Flor was now on all fours, getting pounded by some lucky dude. The camera showed her face moaning.

Jake rubbed his spit covered dick, milking it, hitting his balls with his fist time after time.

Flor was now sitting on her heels, massaging two cocks with her hands. Her big tits were swinging magnificently before her. She was talking to the men. Jake couldn't hear her, but he remembered the lines: "biggest gets my pussy. The second prize is coming up my ass."

Jake's dick stopped throbbing. His balls and ass contracted. His entire pelvis started moving forwards and backwards rhythmically, violently fucking Jake's right hand.

Flor was now laying on one of her partners, his cock ramming her ass. Flor gently caressed her pussy with her left hand, and cupped her right breast with her other hand. The second man approached her. Jake remembered the lines;

"You sure you want this, Flor?"

"I don't want it. I need it."

Jake felt his cock's head tingling. A spray of precum left his cock, landing on the toilet seat.

Flor was now sandwiched between the two men, moaning, her legs jackknifing the upper guy, her hands on his ass, pushing him inside her. Jake imagined it was him, filling Flor's tight and juicy hole.

It was now or never. Jake wanked himself furiously, his pelvis rocking, balls swinging. His mouth contorted in a silent scream, his chest heaved. His pelvis shot forward. Jake stopped rubbing and held his cock's head, trying to aim it to the toilet. It was futile.

Jets of cum ejected from Jake's dick, smashing into the wall opposite him, covering the toilet and putting Jake out of his misery. Jake felt his cock retracting. Thick dollops of cum were still dripping from it.

Jake wiped his forehead. He was breathing hard. Jake raised his underwear and his jeans and buttoned them. He cleaned the wall and the toilet seat with toilet paper as best as he could. Jake couldn't remember the last time he came so violently. He left the bathroom relieved. Jake returned to his cubicle, ready to work. It only took him ten minutes to get horny again. Jake decided to take the day off. There was no point in continuing. He would go to Ann in human resources, and tell her he was feeling sick.

Ann had been the human resources professional in the company for the past three years. As such, she had the luxury of having a spacious and furnished office in the second floor of the building. There were even two windows facing the rest of the floor. Ann usually left the shutters closed. When asked, she explained privacy was a necessity when talking to the employees. However, the true reason was Ann did not like the ogling looks from some of the male employees. Whatever she wore, her hips were a constant male eye magnet. Her thin abdomen accentuated her round breasts. Ann almost always dressed conservatively. Any cleavage, skirt or tight clothing made her feel slutty.

Ann was sitting in her room, working on her computer when she accidentally looked at the mirror facing her on the wall. Today, for some reason, she ignored her dress code. She wore a simple green buttoned blouse. There was no way to close the two top buttons. Her tits bulged in this blouse like a street sign. Her skirt was by no means short, but was rather tight around her. Ann thought of the last few days. She was dressing more revealingly lately. Was she having what some of her friends called "a horny itch"? At thirty and divorced, she wasn't getting much...

Ann returned her gaze to her computer screen. She thought she saw a weird blink in the screen, but she wasn't sure. Ann looked at the data table on the screen. The table showed salaries and dates. She could see when she was going to get laid, that means paid. Ann shook her head and straightened in her chair, knocking over a few pens off the desk. She didn't understand how the wrong word entered her thoughts. She thought again of "the itch". Ann tried to push "the itch" out of her mind. She rolled the chair backwards, and bent to pick up the pens. Her right nipple brushed against the top of the desk. The effect was like an electric shock. Ann straightened up, feeling her nipples harden, a jolt of arousal flowing through her. As though controlled by a primordial instinct, Ann raised her hands, cupped her tits and began massaging them slowly, moving her hands circularly. Her whole body started to twitch as she held her nipples between her fingers. Ann looked at the windows. The shutters were down. She tried to remember whether the door was locked, but her hands were already unbuttoning her blouse. She threw it beside her. The bra went the same way.

Ann cupped her naked breasts, tilting her head back as she felt her crotch tingle. She looked at her tits. The areolas seemed darker than usual and bigger. Her nipples stiffened under her hands. She started moving her left hand, slowly massaging her areola and nipple. Ann felt the tingle in her crotch become unbearable. She had to do something about it. Ann slowly inserted her right hand beneath her skirt and panties, caressing her pussy. She let out a moan as she finally got some relief. Ann rubbed her cunt, slowly moving her hand up and down, pushing her forefinger between her labia. She slowly spread her legs, inserting two fingers up her hole. Another moan slipped her mouth. Her pelvis started rotating in the chair as she finger fucked herself deeper and deeper. Ann gyrated around her fingers, feeling her panties getting wet. She told herself to stop. This wasn't the time or the place, but it felt so good. She definitely had some kind of an itch. Ann stood up and took her hand out of her skirt. She tried to clean her sticky hand by wiping it across her abdomen. She then took off her skirt and wet panties. Ann walked towards the sofa near the wall. She lied down, her head on the armrest. Her right leg stayed on the floor while her left leg was flexed on the sofa.

Ann cupped her left breast. She spat on her right hand and gently rubbed her pussy with her hand, sticky from her spit and juice. She felt as though her crotch was on fire. Ann needed it. She needed it badly. Ann had a vibrator at her home, but nowhere near her now.

Ann looked at the cabinet near the sofa. On it were a few gifts from her colleagues: a small teddy bear, a few bottles of perfume, a calendar and a few framed photos. One of the bottles was conical in shape. Ann took the bottle and spat on it. She rubbed the bottle as well as she could, and put it on her pussy. She felt it quivering, anticipating, and almost opening. Ann took the teddy bear in her left hand. With her right hand she slowly inserted the perfume bottle up her pussy. Ann moaned and smiled as pleasure shot up her spine. Ann looked at the teddy bear. She said softly: "Fuck me Teddy". Ann spread her legs a little more as she put the teddy bear against the bottle protruding from her hole and started to rhythmically rub her pussy with the toy bear. She felt the toy's fur rubbing her clit as she increased the pressure on the bear. Ann moaned as her pelvis twitched and her hips shook. She closed her eyes, mumbling: "Fuck, yeah. Oh, fuck"

§

Jake approached the door to Ann's office. He would tell her he was sick and would take a day off. Later, he would go to his apartment and empty his balls so he could resume his work tomorrow.

Jake lifted his hand to knock on the door but suddenly stopped. He wasn't sure, but he thought he had heard a strange voice coming from the office. It sounded like a moan. Jake listened carefully. He heard Ann's faint voice saying: "Give it to me, Teddy."

Jake opened the door a tiny fraction. He couldn't believe his eyes. There was Ann, naked, her tits bulging, spread on her sofa, intensely playing with herself. Her head was tilted back and her eyes were closed. It was like watching Flor Gray, only live! Jake opened the door cautiously and stepped inside the room, closing the door silently behind him.

Ann felt her entire crotch tightening. She grabbed the teddy bear with both hands, pushing the bottle inside her. She felt a climax coming. Ann moved her hands faster, shoving and rubbing. Her whole body contorted. She moaned and moved her head from side to side. Her pussy was oozing, and she felt her groin getting wet. Her hands were getting tired, but she had to go on. She was almost there. She felt her pussy trembling. Ann pressed the teddy bear harder. She was breathing hard. Ann said aloud: "Yes, fuck, fuck!" Ann's pussy contracted again and again, forcing Ann to an orgasm. Her ass lifted and then dropped back to the sofa. Her hips shook. The teddy bear fell to the floor. Ann dropped her hands to her sides, exhausted. She opened her eyes, and to her horror saw Jake from the creative department standing by her door, looking at her, his eyes glued to her wet and glistening cunt.

Jake looked forward, riveted. The situation was volatile. He could be accused of sexual harassment. He did not knock on the door. He just stood there watching like a fifteen year old peeping through a hole in the women's locker room. Ann's pussy was spread by her makeshift dildo, wet and inviting. Jake felt his dick responding and his jeans stretching. He moved his legs, trying to ease the pressure in his crotch. All he could think of was fucking Ann's brains out.

Ann took the bottle out of her cunt and dropped it on the floor. She sat, instinctively looking for something to cover herself with. All of her clothes were on the floor near the desk. Walking to the desk would only give Jake a better view. She tried to regain some dignity by crossing her arms over her tits. The gesture only emphasized her curves.

Ann looked at Jake's face. He was nearly drooling. Ann didn't know how long he had been standing there. Did he take pictures with his cell phone? Would a movie of her pleasing herself circulate in e-mails? Ann pictured herself walking in the building, hearing comments as "Ann, hope that teddy bear didn't get you pregnant," "Ann, can you wait till lunchtime, or do you want to sit on my lap now?" or "Ann, take off your shirt. Are your nipples really that dark?"

Ann looked at Jake and talked quickly: "Jake, I'm sorry. I don't usually do this. It's just today. I'm feeling weird, and I had to relax somehow. I mean, I never do this kind of thing.'

It was then that Ann noticed the bulge in Jake's jeans.

"Wow, Jake. It seems you've got a real hard-on."

Ann was confused. The right thing to do was to get dressed, keep apologizing, and hope Jake would behave like a gentleman. On the other hand, she felt an unexplainable urge to touch Jake's cock. It was absurd. It was wrong. He would get the wrong impression of her, laughing at her or calling her a slut and a free ride. He might even tell everybody...

"Jake, I want to see it. Please show it to me. "

Jake unbuttoned his jeans. He let them fall, and kicked them off, one leg at a time. He then took hold of his underwear with both his hands, and gave them the same treatment. His erection pointed forward towards Ann, swelling by the minute.

Ann focused on Jake's cock. She put her hands by her sides, and licked her lips.

"Please come closer. "

The red warning lights were still blinking in her head. It was like hearing a voice saying: "Stop, stop it now". However, in the back of her head she heard another voice: "Suck him. If you don't give him a blowjob, he'll never fuck you. You deserve that big fat cock up your pussy."

Jake walked towards Ann. His cock was right in front of her face. Ann felt her heart miss a beat. She licked her lips again. Ann grabbed Jake's cock at its base. She took his cock in her mouth, and started sucking him hungrily, moving her mouth along his shaft, up and down. Her mouth began salivating as she moved her lips, taking more and more of Jake's cock with each stroke. She heard Jake groan, and felt his hand on her head, encouraging her.

Jake's cock was now almost fully erect, and Ann was having a hard time swallowing it. Ann released her hand around the base, and used it to cup Jake's balls. She pursed her lips around the cock's head and gave it a long and hard suck.

Ann released Jake's cock from her mouth. She panted a few moments, restoring her breathing. She looked up at Jake while stroking his dick gently.

"Jake, does it feel good? I mean, I haven't done this for a long time. "

"You're doing fine, Ann. Who taught you to blow dicks?"

Ann blushed slightly. She looked at Jake's cock and then at his face again.

"Well, it's a long story. My stepmom caught me once making out with my boyfriend. At first she was angry as hell, but we ended up practicing blowjobs on my boyfriend's dick. We both sucked his cock dry that day. "Ann looked at Jake's cock again. It was shiny from spit and precum. Its head was firetruck red. Sucking it fully was impossible.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Experiment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds