• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blown and Denied

Blown and Denied

He lays a soft kiss grazing his lips down the side of my neck. A sharp contrast to the grip his has the hands pinned tightly behind my back. My breath catches as lips and teeth continue to drag down my toward my shoulders while his hips rolled against my ass, his hard length sliding along it's crease. Pushing against the fabric separating the two. He runs his lips down my shoulder, sinking his teeth into the top of it.

I'm shaking, not in fear but in an odd mix of anticipation and the anxiousness of the path being lain out before me. When his hands leave my wrists, skimming across my arms, I don't move.

Standing there reveling in the sensations his touch produces. His hands move up the back of my thigh, pushing under my skirt, his fingernails raking against my skin. A finger slides between the firm cheeks of my ass.

He growls against my ear, squeezing my ass with his hands and pulling the cheeks apart, then firmly presses his hard bulge, still locked behind the confining fabric of his pants, between them. A moan slips from my mouth and I arch my back towards him.

His hands abandon my ass, quickly landing on my shoulders and flips me around to face him. I briefly see his face as his lips crush down against mine in a hard demanding kiss. My body responds without thought, arching closer, pushing into his.

My hands caress his back, pulling his body closer to mine. He grabs my arms, pushing them above my head and shoving me back against the car door. A leg pushes insistently between my thighs and I grind my hips against it.

My need growing palpable in the air. Moans escape my lips as I rub myself hard against his thigh. His mouth moves down toward my breasts, his hand reaching in and releasing one from the confines of my bra.

"I want to feel your mouth on my cock," he murmurs against my skin, "I want you on your knees, looking up at me as my cock pushes into that warm, beautiful mouth."

His hands drop to my shoulders, pushing insistently until my knees buckle and I slowly sink to my knees in front of him. The hard bulge tenting his pants. He quickly slides the zipper down and pulling his member free.

I open my mouth, tasting the tip on my tongue. A sharp intake of breath above me tells me my movement is well received.

His need becomes my own. I feel my own need build between my legs, my head moving forward to take him deeper into my mouth, sucking and flicking my way up and down his hard cock.

He groans loudly. I feel his body shudder and it emboldens my movements. My hands reach up, on wrapping around the base of his shaft, the other caressing the tender ball sac. My tongue gliding along the length of the base, bobbing around the tip and proceeding to take him back in my mouth deep again.

His hips jerk, a hand wrapping in my hair, pulling insistently, forcing him deeper into my mouth. I try to control the pace, working his cock and balls softly in my hands and mouth, my efforts quickly becoming useless.

His cock jumps in appreciation to my touch, moaning above me, his other hand wrap in my hair next to the first, silently demanding more depth and a fast rhythm. I release the base of his cock to oblige his wishes. My free hand working down my body, caressing my thigh on it's way to the path between my legs.

My fingers scrape against my clit, I moan against the cock's onslaught into my mouth. The thrusts grow more frenzied as I try hard not to gag and choke on the cock forcing it's way to the back of my throat.

"Are you touching yourself?" he grinds out, "I didn't give you permission to touch yourself."

My hand stops suddenly, my body shuddering with the sudden loss of the touch against my soaking slit. My mouth worked over the head of his cock, swirling over the tip before he pulls hard against my head, shoving it to the back of my throat.

I can feel his cock grow,his impending climax evident. His fingers digging into my scalp, forcing my mouth to work his cock at a frenzied pace, his moans becoming increasingly urgent. Each stroke pushing my own body's need closer to an edge. I desperately needed to touch myself.

His hands pulling head back as my mouth disengaging with a sudden pop. His hand wrapping around his shaft, working it up and down, bobbing in front of my face. The hand in my hair pulled my head back and he lets out a moan, his cum streaming across my face. For the next few seconds, he worked his cock, drawing out every ounce of pleasure from his climax.

He breathes heavily above me, my body begins to rock, trying to cool the heavy need between my thighs. I close my eyes, willing myself to be ok with the thick cum dripping down my face. I feel a soft cloth wipe against my cheek, cleaning me with his handkerchief.

"Stand up and bend over the hood." His voice is steady behind his laboring breath.

I stand on shaky legs, slowing bending over the hood of the car. He steps behind me, as I hear his zipper once again pull the fabric between us. The air blows between my thighs and I shudder at the coolness the wetness is causing.

His fingers begin to rub along my slit, coaxing my orgasm back to life. Waves of pleasure roll through my body, my hips push back against his fingers, sinking two of them deep into my sopping wet core.

His thumb grazing across my clit. He lips nip across my shoulders, the second pain increasing my need, my hips pumping of their own volition.

My breaths come in pants, "please", the word barely comes on the edge of the next breath.

"Please what?" the edge of his voice across my ear send shivers down my spine. "What is it that you want girl?" I can barely form words as the pleasure soaks my brain.

"Please." I say with more urgency.

His fingers stop suddenly, my hips push back against air. I moan loudly. A slight whimper crossing my lips as I exhale. I can't comprehend what is happening, my need is so great that it is driving me to the edge but the tidal wave is slowly receding.

"If you don't know what you want, how could I possibly help you get there." The smile in his voice is obvious, even though I can't see his face. He's leaving my body on the edge on purpose, knowing it will torture me with need until it's satisfied.

"When I said mine, I meant mine. Now get in the car, it's time to go."

My body feels the sudden loss of warmth, I will myself to move. The world looks like it's moving in slow motion, as I work to discretely sort myself.

When I look up, I see his eyes watching me intently, as I move toward the passenger door. He opens it and I slide in, buckling my belt, lean back against the seat and let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

I hear the driver door open and feel him slide in next to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blown and Denied

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds