• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • All We Knew Ch. 12

All We Knew Ch. 12

12

All Characters are aged eighteen or over, sex is consensual, this is a slight departure from the main story, I hope you enjoy. Again non British English lovers please accept that the story is set in the UK and uses the root tongue of English for spelling, if you can't take arse or Mum, then best you skip this story. Enjoy.

*****

Three Months Later

"Kevin, how do you feel about Julie and Chris?" Jane Carpenter asked her brother.

"What do you mean feel about them, they're great, I like them a lot, I think Chris is cool and hard working and Julie's smart and cute and sexy, just like you ." he grinned at his sister and carried on clearing the table.

Jane came to his side and touched his arm, instinctively he stopped and hooked his arm around her waist. She needed a cuddle which meant important news or decisions. He waited patiently for the pronouncement.

"Well, it's just that, we're pretty close, all four of us and well, since Julie and I are doing the same course and living near each other, we wondered whether it would be cheaper if we shared a flat or a house together, you know cut down on bills etc."

She looked up into his eyes and grinned, he bent and kissed her gently on the lips,

"And..."

"And Julie asked me if you and I would be happy to share with them, move into their place, it would be a bit cramped but it makes sense in some ways."

She gazed into the distance, then looked at him again, smiling and hugging him to her.

"Okay, so when did you and Julie cook this little one up, over coffee or at lunch and what does Chris think?"

"Chris is for it, but he thinks we need a bigger place with bigger bedrooms and a spare room."

"So how long has this been going on, and why wasn't I included earlier?"

"You are included, Julie and Chris discussed it and Julie asked me today, now I'm asking you, are you happy to share with them or not?"

"Of course I'm happy to share with them, they're great and it would be a blast, but we've got a three month rental on this place with a hefty deposit, which Dad will go ballistic about if we lose it by quitting early."

"OK, I wasn't thinking of tomorrow or anything like that, but later in the year, after our three months are up."

"Well that makes more sense, and when would we be looking for this penthouse suite and where?"

"Well that's actually the problem, They have a six month rental on their place, and I said that, if you agreed, we'd move in with them and then start looking for something bigger." she smiled and hugged him closer again.

"You mean Chris and I would have to look for something bigger, unless we want student digs." he said, "not."

"Well yes, that's about the size of it, Julie and I don't earn so you and Chris would have to bankroll any move."

"And Mum and Dad, and The Chambers', because they put up the deposit monies, so I think they should be involved too," he looked sternly at Jane and shook his head.

"Nahh!" she said, "Don't go all Big Brother on me Kev, calm down."

"I am your big Brother and I am calm, God knows how. Look I'll speak to Chris and sort something out, ok?"

"You're the bestest brother any girl could have, I love you so much!" she reached up and kissed his face, then put both arms as far as they would go round him and snuggled up.

"Alright, less of the soft soap, ok let's finish clearing up, then we'll sort out the Chamber's," he sighed and wrapped his arms round her.

In the Pub Saturday

Chris and Kevin fought their way back from the bar and deposited drinks on the table, cramming themselves into the seats and looked over at the girls. After a quick "cheers" they downed some of the beer and huddled together. The live band continued to murder well known '80's and '90's numbers to great acclaim from the packed pub.

"OK, so Chris and I reckon we can afford about £900 a month between us, however, any food bills will need to be taken care of by the money our Mums and Dads give you." shouted Kevin across the table.

"Yes," shouted Chris, "And it means we have to holiday at home and no parties or trips out, can you live with that?"

Both girls nodded and sipped their drinks, suddenly the noise grew much louder, as the band attacked a very popular number.

"Oh C'mon, this is awful. lets grab some beers and a takeaway and go back to one of our places, this is really beginning to piss me off!" shouted Kevin.

The others nodded and finished their drinks, rising and beginning to push their way through the densely crowded room.

Thirty minutes later they entered Julie and Chris's flat, taking their drinks and takeaway into the lounge.

"This is the only other room apart from the kitchen, toilet and two bedrooms," said Julie, "so it will be a bit cramped. I've been using the second bedroom as my study, but it has a double bed so it will be easy to fit you in."

"Well it's bigger than our place and I'm sure we can manage," said Kevin and sitting at the couch began opening the takeaway dishes.

"Hungry mate," laughed Chris, "have you worked out what's what?"

"I don't want anything too hot!" said Julie, grabbing knives, spoons and forks from the dresser.

"Right, well this should be OK then, it's mild and in a creamy Masala sauce, you eat seafood?"

"God yes, love it, want a napkin or you ok as you are."

"Oh he won't miss that mouth," said Jane hitting Kevin's arm, he smiled and poked his tongue at her, "charming manners Bro."

"The only downside, is, only one bathroom, with bath and shower, toilet and a basin."

"So we either shed our inhibitions or we have to be extra careful when we have a toilet break!" said Julie, watching as Chris nearly choked on his meal.

"Thanks Jools, your timing was excellent as usual," he said, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"For my part, you've all seen me naked, so if you need to use the bathroom when I'm showering or having a bath I'm not going to worry." Julie said.

"You would if it's more than a pee," said Kevin winking at Chris, who luckily had an empty mouth and could laugh.

"Kevin, why do you have to bring it down to the gutter so quickly, you beast." Jane slapped his arm, but her face betrayed her and she laughed with Chris.

"Seriously," said Kevin, "if it's more than a pee we'll just have to wait, otherwise I agree with Julie, we've nothing that the others haven't seen before so we'll be careful, but if you have to go, then go."

"We'll need to be careful in the mornings sometimes, as we have some early lectures and stuff, so we might cut across you guys getting ready for work." said Jane.

"True but again, if you two shared a shower on those mornings, then one of us could use the basin to shave, no big deal."

"Oh so you won't share a shower with Chris?" Julie said eyeing the two of then.

"Well we could I suppose, but as you two are somewhat slimmer than us, it might be easier if you shared, however, in extremis, if push came to shove and we both need to get out on time who knows." said Chris.

"Excellent, all sorted, now if we have the bedroom, how will you cope with working Julie?"

"Kev, we could ask Mum and Dad to bring my desk up, it would fit over there, if Julie's got a desk we can put them back to back and it wouldn't jut out too far."

"Oh yes, I have an old desk at home we could get the folks to bring it up next weekend."

"OK, sorted, now is there anything else to sort out?"

"A joint bank account for bills, we'll need to pool money for rent and food and all the other stuff we need."

"Ok, well if we're pooling food money are we cooking as a family?" said Chris.

"Wow, that would be cool, but who cooks?"

"We all do, we'll share it out and we can do it jointly and or singly too, whatever makes it work."

"Done, anyone want another beer?"

"Not me I have to pee, small bladder," said Julie standing, Jane nodded and stood up too.

"You going together?" said Kevin astonished.

"Well yeah, we've done it since school." said Jane and they trooped off to the bathroom.

"Well we could do the same," said Kevin looking at Chris,

"Yeah, like I'm sharing the toilet with you!" Chris said with a smile, Kevin laughed and shoveled another forkload into his mouth.

In the toilet Jane slipped her jeans and knickers down and stepped out of them, Watching as Julie did the same they stood side by side at the toilet, Jane lifted the seat and spread her feet apart until they touched Julie's who had done the same. They arched their backs slightly and used their fingers to pull back their labia, exposing the inner lips, pulling gently they exposed the entrance to their vagina's and the peehole. a second later with small hisses two streams of pee erupted into the bowl. they pushed out the pee until it started to tail off then contracted their muscles to stop the last dribbles. Julie passed a couple of sheets of toilet paper to Jane and they wiped themselves dry. Jane flushed and they began dressing.

"Let's leave the seat up and see if they notice," grinned Julie. Jane laughed and they left the toilet to rejoin the boys giggling arm in arm.

"What's so funny?" said Chris smiling, "What's going on?"

"Nothing, honestly."

"Yes nothing's going on."

They ate and drank until Kevin rose to go to the loo, returning minutes later with a puzzled look on his face. Jane and Julie collapsed and grabbed each other for support. Chris looked at Kevin then the girls, then back at Kevin.

"OK what gives?" he said, as Kevin sat down.

"The toilet seat was up!" said Kevin, "Is this some new courtesy, you finish and lift the seat for the boys?"

Jane and Julie hugged each other and roared with laughter, tears rolling down their cheeks, finally they parted and lay back on the couch wiping their eyes. Julie had her arms around her chest trying to stop the pain she felt from laughing so much. Jane began to cross her legs and bend over to stifle her laughter.

"Stoppit, please stoppit, I hurt, please stop," she begged.

Julie nodded and gripped herself tighter. Gradually their laughter subsided, and just a few giggles escaped.

"Do you remember we told you about our session in the bath and trying to pee standing up."

The boys nodded, confused by the sudden direction of the conversation.

"Well guys we've almost perfected it and we can now do it like you, with very rare accidents, so we thought we'd give you a demonstration, which we just did. We left the seat up to confuse you."

"I think it would have been a better demonstration if we had been there," said Chris, "In the interests of scientific research obviously."

"Yeah, right," said Jane, "and holding your dick to check the temperature huh?"

"scientifically proven," said Kevin, nodding his head wisely.

"Oh yes, I'm sure you're right," giggled Julie, "how about we hold your dicks when you need to pee and check you out?"

"Ohhh! stiff as a poker, image burned deep in my sub-conscious, thanks ladies, that'll keep me happy for months." Chris said, adjusting the bulge in his trousers.

"Yup, that's an image I won't forget in a hurry."

"We only have one problem we need to strip off completely down below, we could wear long skirts and no panties I suppose?" Jane wondered aloud.

"I am going to be dreaming about that for the next few days, the pair of you side by side, bare bummed and pissing, glorious." said Chris.

"A wankers dream!" added Kevin.

"Hey do you guys still jerk off, even when you've got us?" demanded Jane.

The boys looked ashamed and couldn't look the girls in the eyes, they stammered and avoided answering the question.

"Awww c'mon, be honest, are you two wanking or not?" said Julie, a little loudly and stressing "wanking".

"OK, okay, yes I still do like to play with it when the urge strikes and I'm on my own, ok satisfied." said Kevin.

"How often," said Jane, staring at her brother, "weekly, daily, hourly?"

"Jane, I can't answer that, sometimes a couple of days on the trot, sometimes not for weeks, I dunno, just when I feel the need too."

"Well I find I can just cross my legs and sort of squash my lips against my clit, I can do it pretty quietly and no one notices, I did it in the library yesterday, I know I went red and was breathing a bit funny but otherwise no one could see anything." Jane blushed.

"I do it sometimes sitting on the loo, you know waiting for the pee to start, sometimes it helps me pee." Julie smiled.

"Bloody hell people, why are we talking about this?" Chris said scowling at the others.

"Because it's interesting and it means we find out more about each other," said Julie, "Go on how often do you do it?"

"I never said I did!"

"Ahh! but you never said you didn't?"

"OK I do, all right, I wank myself off when I need too, especially when you're not around and I need some release."

"OK Bro., okay, no one's criticising you, we all need some relief when the other one's not around, it's better than going off to shag someone else, behind the others back." Julie bent over Jane and touched Chris's leg.

"But it does raise an interesting point, because, as we're going to be sharing, we might have less opportunity for a quiet wank if there are other people around." Kevin said glancing around.

"True, but we can go to our bedrooms and sort it out." said Julie.

"Yeah and have someone knock or worse come in and catch us, because they wanted to offer to make a drink." said Jane.

"Or in Julies case, bang on the door because she's been in the loo to long." said Chris, smiling at her.

"Ha ha big Bro. I wouldn't be doing it if you're around, I could just jump your bones and get what I need."

"Wow I'd look forward to that," Kevin said, "I'll get a Chris mask to wear when it's only you and me." he leered at Julie.

Julie slapped his leg hard and poked her tongue out.

Kevin sat back and laughed.

"Kevin would you really sleep with Julie if she wanted too?" said Chris, "because I think I would if Jane asked me, truly, because however much I love Julie, Jane's one of the sexiest women I know." Chris nodded at Jane and smiled.

"Wow, yes of course I would, I love Jane to bits, but Julie is a stunner too," Kevin said.

"Jane would you sleep with Chris?" Julie asked her friend.

"Yes if he wanted me too, like the boys say you can love someone but be attracted to another."

"Actually, if I'm honest, I'm attracted to you both," admitted Julie blushing.

"Wow, that doubles your chances of pulling." said Chris, making Kevin laugh.

"Well in that case why don't we all share a bed and use the spare room as a Study," said Julie looking round.

"Serious?" said Jane astonished at her friends revelation.

"Absolutely, why not, we've all been pretty close for some time now, done some wacky things together, what else is there?"

"Are you really serious, are you willing to share Chris and is he willing to share you with us and risk creating a rift or split?" Kevin's tone was serious and he frowned at Julie.

"Kev, I love you like another brother, although deep down I know I can only be truly happy with Chris, but you guys are such fun to be round, it'll be like having my family here all the time. I can't believe all that's happened, but I do know I want you guys to be part of my ... our lives for ever." Julie stopped and looked round.

"Jools for my part, much as I agree, I can't think what would happen if Jane or I came in to find you two joined together. In my heart I know I wouldn't be able to take that, it would hurt so much."

"I agree Chris, it would rip my heart out to see Kev and Jools together, I would feel totally betrayed. I get your family thing, I feel that, but sex is a step too far"

"Hmm okay but remember you guys got it on and brought each other off and so did Jane and I, and we've both experienced having each of your dicks in us, so what's the difference?"

"Are you totally serious about this or is it one of your experiments?" said Chris eyeing her warily.

"Truth... I was seeing how far I could push this. I set Chris up to ask Kevin about sleeping with you, without telling him why, although I know it wouldn't work, I never expected it to go the distance, but, you guys have taken it all in and come up with some serious shit on fidelity. I've got an assignment about relationships and I was using you as a sounding board."

"So you wouldn't sleep with Kevin... or me?"

"I love you both very much, but no sweetheart I wouldn't want to risk losing Chris, so I would not sleep with either of you, but you're both sexy people."

"I think we deserve some more to drink after that. You wound us up beautifully." said Kevin, he stood, leaned over and kissed Julie on the mouth gently and stepped back, "but to set the record straight, Jane is the only woman for me."

"Thanks Kev," said Julie and rubbed Jane's thigh, "Lucky girl."

"No we're both lucky, Chris and Kevin are perfect, I won't do anything to hurt either of them." Jane said and leaned over to kiss Chris's cheek.

"When is this assignment due in?" said Chris, rubbing his cheek where Jane had kissed him.

"A week Monday, and I have some other book research to do, but the discussion here will be the centerpiece of my work."

"I chose the mother/child relationship, " said Jane, "I thought there would be more in it, seems I might be wrong."

"Well I need a pee, going to hold it for me darling?" said Kevin standing up again.

"Do you know I actually think I might," said Jane leaping up and grabbing for her brothers hand.

"What!!" Kevin panicked and stepped back.

"Hah! had you then." Jane laughed, as did the others.

"Respect!" said Chris, slapping her outstretched hand.

Julie went to sit on Chris's lap.

"Sorry for the subterfuge," she said.

"Well if I understood that word I might be angry, but as I don't, don't worry. I love you Julie Chambers, I truly do."

Julie slapped his arm and smiled, "Liar, about the word, I know you love me, I love you too, and I would never, ever do anything to hurt you, ever."

They kissed and held each other.

"I think we should be going," said Jane, "I'll clear the rubbish away and take Kevin home, see you tomorrow."

She began to gather up the empty containers and lids, placing them into the paper carrier that they can in.

"No leave it Hun, it's okay, we'll do that later, see you tomorrow and sorry for the whole swapping episode thing."

"No worries, see you at the library tomorrow morning."

Kevin returned and saw that Jane was getting ready to leave. He helped her on with her coat and picked up his own.

"See you guys soon, Chris we'll talk about the move, fancy a beer next week?"

"Cool, Wednesdays good, but check on Tuesday in case anything comes up." they shook hands and swapped to kiss the girls goodnight. The girls pecked cheeks and Jane and Kevin stepped out into the stairwell.

Inside after closing the door, Chris headed for the toilet, stopping as Julie slipped in ahead of him.

"Me first please, small bladder," she sat on the toilet and pee'd as Chris stood and watched her,she wiggled and shook herself and passed a tissue across her pussy, dropping it into the pan. Standing she heaved her jeans up and turned to lift the seat. Chris moved into position and unzipped his fly, suddenly Julie's hand came down and carefully pulled his prick out, aiming it into the bowl. He relaxed and his stream jetted into the water mixing with Julie's pee. She held his prick in her hand, fingers circled around it, near the base, watching the stream drop into the toilet. Finishing she shook him gently and placed it back in his jeans and pants.

"thanks, you really didn't need to.."

"No thank you for being so understanding, I do really love you, you do know that?"

"Jools I never doubted you for a second, now come on sexy, let's go to bed."

"I'm really tired.."

"Too tired...?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • All We Knew Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds