• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 03

Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 03

123

Please vote. Please give me the support or your vote. Please vote.

*

Part Three: Love at first sight. Liz meets Mitch.

So very long ago, seemingly a lifetime ago in sexual maturity, a lot has happened in six years since her prom. Now 24-years-old, with her not married, Liz would be considered an old maid not that long ago. A time when there were gaslights, horse drawn carriages, and women who took pride in having a good reputation, it was common for women to already be married by their 18th birthday. Liz didn't even have a boyfriend, per se. She did have dozens of fuck buddies though, male and female.

Today, sadly, with most people not giving a care about having a good reputation, men are the worst offenders. Seemingly, everyone thinks it's okay to lie. No one tells the truth anymore. Everything is has spin and jargon to it that must be interpreted with a grain of salt and translated with a jaundiced eye to get to the truth. Yet, there's a surefire way to catch a politician lying. If he or she are moving their lips, they're lying.

Where men lie about the money they earn, the jobs they have, the cars they drive, and mostly everything else, women lie about their age, their height, their weight, and how many sexual partners they've had. Those four lies with women never change. Only happy with her body, Liz didn't have to lie about her age, her height, her weight, or about how many sexual partners she's had. Where some women would never reveal that they've slept with dozens of men and women, Liz was proud of her sexual experiences. If anything, she wanted to have more sex with more people.

Only, not as easy for women to be swingers as it is for men, women had to worry about becoming pregnant. It this day and age, it's common for women to give birth long before their 18th birthdays. Only Liz was careful to take birth control precautions. A time when AIDs was rampant, not only was she on the pill but also she always required her lovers to use condoms. As much as she didn't want to be impregnated by some man she didn't even know, she didn't want to get a sexually transmitted disease either.

Where most of her friends were already settled down, married with children or planning for children, and already owning or planning to own their first home, Liz had other plans for her life. Just as foreign in her thinking to her friends with her having sex with a variety of men and women, her friends were equally as foreign in their thinking in having sex with just one man. One man, just one man, her friends vowed to have sex with just one man for the rest of their sexually frustrated, married lives while Liz had sex with hundreds of men and dozens of women.

No threesomes, foursomes, swapping partners, group sex, and/or lesbian sex, Liz viewed marriage and from death do you part as boring. Much like animals in the wild, humans can't be monogamous. We're all sexual beings. We all want to have sex. If there were no rules, no boundaries, and nothing to conform to and adhere to, we'd all be swingers. If these were our last days on Earth, fuck marriage, except for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who truly love one another, yeah, right, we'd all be fucking and sucking one another.

Just as her non-swinging friends would be aghast if they knew she was a swinger, she was aghast that they played the role of a faithful wife while pretending to be happily married. If they were all so happy being married, then why do they lust over Ryan Reynolds, Mr. McDreamy, and other celebrities on television and at the movies. If they were happy being married, then why do they masturbate themselves while thinking of the lawn care men, the pizza delivery man, the UPS and Fedex men, and construction workers they see on the street?

Liz imagined it unbearably suffocating being married. Just as her friends found love, comfort, and security in marriage, Liz found all that she needed in sex and without the complications, the headaches, and the heartaches. Something she could never do, Liz couldn't imagine having a steady sexual diet of just one man. Liz could never imagine herself married with children.

If anything she'd be bored. If anything, she'd be sexually frustrated. If anything, she'd be emotionally cutoff, unhappy, and depressed if she couldn't have sex with a multitude of men and women. Rather than to conform and marry one man and just have sex with one sexual partner for the rest of her life, until death do they part, if anything, she'd want to run screaming through the streets naked. Rather than to be married, a fate much worse than death, she'd rather eat nails.

An understatement, if only judged by the fast lifestyle she led, Liz wasn't ready to settle down. Where most women dream of a house with a white picket fence, a white picket fence to her would be her prison bars. Where most women dream of having children, Liz had a dog, a big, black Labrador with a shiny coat, named Beauty because she was her black beauty. She couldn't imagine being married to a man and only having sex with him and no one else. She'd go crazy. In the way that some women need a man to give her a baby, Liz needed more than that.

Liz needed an orgasm. Liz needed multiple orgasms. In the way that most married women live day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year, she couldn't imagine her life without orgasms. She needed to have fun. She wanted sexual excitement. She needed to be free to go where she wanted, whenever she wanted, and to do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted to do it.

Blessed with a shapely body and a pretty face, she wanted to use her God given attributes to have some sexual fun. Now that she knows she can control men with sex, a personal challenge to her in the way that men have notches on their guns or carry around little, black books, she was curious to see just how many men she could control by giving and/or denying them sex. Sex, sex, sex, to her with much of her life about sex, sex was the key that opened the locks to many doors. Willing to play swinger and lover instead of mother and wife, being true to herself instead of kidding herself to be happy and content, she knew through swinging that she'd live a better life.

With her not getting enough sexual attention with one-on-one dates, needing more sexual action than that, unlike most of her boring, married friends, she needed to have more than one sexual partner at a time. Not even satisfied with finding a man, feeling a man, fucking a man, and forgetting about a man, she needed orgy like sex. Being that her sexual fantasy was for her to be the main attraction in a stadium filled with people while she's naked, she's an exhibitionist, an understatement. If it wasn't that she may be arrested for public indecency and lewd and lascivious behavior, she'd walk anywhere in public topless and/or any time naked.

Proud of her big breasts, she loved her shapely tits and many men and some women who have seen her breasts, felt her breasts, and sucked her breasts concur. In the way that the Romans of old had their champions fight man after man, Liz's sexual fantasy was to have sex with man after man. Fucking one while sucking another, the more the merrier, as far as she was concerned, she'd love nothing more than to be the main attraction in a sexual contest. After having sex with a countless number of men and women, she'd love nothing more than to be crowned the sexual winner and the champion of sex.

"We crown Liz the winner and the champion of sex."

Instead of wasting her time with dates and looking for Mister Right, when she had no interest in being in a committed relationship with one person, Liz started attending swingers', swinging house parties as a college coed while going to college. While women her age were getting drunk, high, and sexually used and abused at frat parties, Liz was getting licked and fucked at swingers' house parties. As interested in women as much as she was in men, she hung around with an older crowd of swingers.

Instead of looking for just one man, she looked for several men with big, hard cocks and the stamina to give her multiple orgasms. She wasn't interested in finding her knight in shining armor or her Prince Charming. Instead of looking for Mr. Right, she was looking for Mister wrong. Instead of looking for Mister Goodbar, she was looking for Mister Big Cock. She was more interested in finding her alter ego, her male porn star, than she was in finding her everything rolled in one boyfriend, her future husband, and/or her lifelong soulmate.

In the way that men had the adage, find them, feel them, fuck them, and forget them, she subscribed to that adage too. After meeting lots of men that she forgot as soon as she had sex with them and went home to take a long, hot bath, she liked being a carefree, emotionally detached, non-committal swinger. With her having no man in her life controlling her, whether with a man or with a woman, she was free to have sex with whomever she wanted and whenever she wanted. As a swinging woman, she could go where no happily married or a woman in a committed relationship would ever dare go, to swingers' parties.

* * * * *

Can you imagine how that would go over with a normal married couple who took a vow to remain faithful until death do they part.

"Honey? Where've you been? The kids really missed you. I had a Hell of a time getting Molly to sleep," said John, Christine's devoted husband. "She kept asking, where's mommy? When will she be home?"

Christine looked ashamed albeit sexually satisfied.

"Oh, I, um, was at a swingers' party. I was getting licked and fucked by men and women while I sucked, licked, and fucked men and women."

As if she said she was at a Tupperware party or an Avon party, he looked at her as if it was no big deal that she was at a swingers', house party.

"Did you have a good time?"

With him unable to give her the sex that she wants and needs, he smiled his understanding.

"I did. I had a great time. I can't tell you how many men I sucked and fucked, how many women I licked, and how many men and women licked and fucked me. I had a glorious, sexual time," she said smiling at her husband as if he was just some man.

She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around herself as if she was remembering having sex with some stranger.

"I'm glad that you had a glorious, sexual time because that may be the last good time you have when I start divorce proceedings tomorrow. Now get the fuck out of my house," said John pushing his wife out the door.

Well, that went well.

* * * * *

Always taken away by her sexual fantasies that sometimes involved celebrities whenever she was masturbating herself, where most women imagine having sex with men, she imagined having sex with Demi Moore and Jamie Lee Curtis. When it came to lusting over men instead of women, she leaned to high action, fantasy. A big James Bond, 007 fan, she'd do all of the male stars from that series from Barry Nelson, David Niven, Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, and Pierce Brosnan to Daniel Craig. Without naming all 75 Bond women, she'd do any and all of them if she could, namely Ursula Andress, Diana Rigg, Jill St. John, Jane Seymour, Britt Ekland, Maud Adams, Barbara Bach, Grace Jones, Teri Hatcher, Denise Richards, and Halle Berry.

For sure, swinging was much more sexually exciting than making small talk during a date while wondering if he liked her enough to kiss her. Swinging was much more sexually exciting than being married to a man and waiting on him hand and foot. Rather than cooking, cleaning, and washing clothes, she'd much rather be fucking, sucking, and licking. She'd have to give up more than just sex when married. She'd have to give up her identity too. Now with all of that bullshit out of the way, she was free to do what she really wanted to do and what she wanted to do was to have sex.

Sex, sex, sex, the more sex the better. Sex, sex, sex, whether with men or with women, the more sexual partners she had the better. Being that her favorite sexual thing to do was double penetration, whether it was oral sex, vaginal sex, or anal sex, she loved having sex with two men at the same time. She loved feeling two stiff pricks inside of her humping her mouth, pounding her pussy, and/or fucking her ass. Fucking one while blowing the other, when her two lovers switched off, it was as if she was having sex all over again with two different men.

Cocks, cocks, cocks, she loved seeing cocks, touching cocks, feeling cocks, fondling cocks, and stroking cocks as much as she loved seeing, touching, feeling, and fingering asses, tits, and pussies. Cocks, cocks, cocks, she love sucking cocks nearly as much as she loved fucking cocks. Pussies pussies, pussies, she loved licking pussies as much as she loved having her pussy licked by another woman. She love controlling men with her hands, her mouth, her pussy, and her ass, nearly as much as she loved making love to another woman. Never bored at a swingers' party, there was always fresh meat and someone new to meet.

She enjoyed having sex without the guilt, the shame, and the remorse. She enjoyed having sex without the normal complications that seemingly always came with the give and take of a relationship and that always ruined a good thing too soon. With more married couples not having sex than there are married couples that do have sex, swingers always have sex.

With a multitude of partners to choose from, there aren't very many sexually frustrated swingers. With more married couples lying to and cheating on their spouses with someone else, those who swing together, stay together. Those who swing together have a special friendship bond that transgresses other bonds of friendships. Literally and figuratively closer to someone when in bed with them naked, I dare say that one really doesn't know someone until one has had sex with their naked body.

Suffice to say that she liked having sex without having a relationship and without having to make a long-term, exclusive, commitment to one person, whether it was a man or a woman. She preferred having sex without being pressured to say, I love you and I do while vowing her love to her intended and to God in front of the altar and before her family and friends. Preferring instead to go home alone to her dog when she was done using a man's cock and abusing his body, she was free to return the next weekend to another house party to have sex with someone else.

She enjoyed having her alone time with her thoughts and without feeling pressured to make small talk and obligated to take care of and to care for someone else. With her quite the sexual diva and with no room in her private, personal life for anyone else, man or woman, it was enough to take care of her sexual self and her dog. She could see herself living alone while attending swingers', house parties for the rest of her life.

"Hey, who's that old broad over there?"

"That's Liz," said one man to the other. "She's been swinging for more than 50 years. She must have sex with more than 10,000 men and women. She doesn't have any teeth now but she gives the best, damn gum job."

* * * * *

Changing forever and with her unable to ever go back, a swingers' house party is where her life as a swinger started and where her life of innocence ended. No longer a virgin, by the time she was 24-years-old, too many to count and much too many to remember, she's had sex with dozens of men and several women. Where most women would think her a slut and a whore, most men thought her hot and sexy. Usually never meeting anyone like her, most men would consider themselves lucky to bed someone who not only looked like her but also who was as experienced in sex and in bed.

Doing bad, dirty, naughty, and sexy things that their wives and girlfriends would never do or even think of doing, Liz took pride in sexually pleasing a man. Going the extra mile, as if she was his professional call girl for a time, whatever he wanted, she wanted too. Whatever he was into, she was into too. Whichever man was lucky enough to be between her legs or in her mouth never left her without being sexually satisfied.

All that she asked in return was for them to sexually satisfy her too. Just as they wanted hot sex without all of the complications, she wanted hot sex too without all of the problems. With swinging a sexual, fantasy fairytale for those few lucky swingers, forgetting problems, heartaches, headaches, and ills, having swinging sex at a house party was just about the good and never about the bad. Whenever they removed their clothes, they removed all the things that would interfere with them having a good sexual time. If only for a time while they were naked, they were born again with another person who felt the same way.

Where women her age go to bars and clubs with the hopes of meeting their perfect match, Liz attended swinging house parties for sex. Popular because not only was she sexy and pretty, she was in demand because she was young and unattached. In the way that most women are, she wasn't looking for her soulmate, she was just looking for sex. Just wanting to have a good, sexual time, she wasn't looking to leave the swingers' party with anyone. She was more looking to have multiple orgasms than to find a man to marry and to give her a baby.

A swinger's, house party is where she could be herself. A swingers', house party is where she could really let herself go, relax, and have a good, sexual time. A swingers', house party is where she had the most fun. A swingers', house party is where she had the bulk of her sexual relations. A swingers', house party is where she met Mitch.

* * * * *

Reminiscent of the song, "Some Enchanted Evening," from the movie, The South Pacific, and later made famous by Frank Sinatra's remake, the music played through her head when she first saw Mitch. While watching him having sex with two women from across a crowded room, there was something about him that she liked. Immediately, so appropriately perfect, she thought of the Beatles' song, "Something."

Something in the way he moves, attracts me like no other lover. Somewhere in his smile she knows that she doesn't need no other lover. Something in the way he woos, something in the style that shows her, and something in the things he shows her, she doesn't want to leave him now. Even though she's yet to meet him, she never wants to leave him now.

Call it love at first sight but in the way he looked and in the way he moved, he caught more than her attention and more than her sexual desire. As if an arrow hit a bull's-eye, he pained her heart. Something she never felt before, with her emotional feelings always consumed by sex, confused by lust, and controlled by orgasms, for the first time in her life, she felt love. Call it a joke or call it fate, kismet, or destiny, whatever this was, it was like nothing she's ever experienced or felt before. Not ready for love or expecting to find love, it just happened.

Even though there was a man standing behind her pounding her pussy after she just blew his friend who humped her mouth before cumming in her mouth, once he moved away from her, Mitch caught her eye. Never distracted from having sex before, even with her on all fours and her tits dancing to the imagined music in her head from being humped from behind, she was certainly distracted now. Even from across a crowded room, as if he was the only man in the room, he caught her interest and she couldn't stop staring at him as if he was the last man, the only man left on Earth. Certainly not fair to the man who was fucking her, she wished she was one of the lucky women that he was fucking. Licking one woman while fucking the other woman before switching off, she couldn't stop watching him sexually pleasure the two women.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds