• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lil One Ch. 05

Lil One Ch. 05

Chapter One

Mistress has been putting me through my paces for the past week. She has come to the ranch to help Master and myself get through my training to become a pain slut. Master has been around but part of the training yet. Mistress has told me to be patient, that he would participate soon.

I am still sleeping at the foot of Mistress's bed. I wake to service her every morning. I have been allowed to cum, but only when I am being flogged or some sort of pain is being inflicted on me. This has caused my body to respond to pain in a different way. I now yearn for it, and just the thought of submitting to her ministrations causes my body to heat up and beg for release.

Mistress Jill has decided that I will be used today in a special way. She leads me to the stables. I think that we will be riding horses but we stop before we get to the stalls.

I am wearing only my shell leather that Master has given me and Mistress's training collar. I have not worn clothes in several months. I don't mind that at all. I am here to serve my Master and Mistress, so I must keep myself available for their use.

Mistress stops me at a railing. She has me bend and lay across it. My arms are strapped along the rail. My legs are spread and secured to either post. This has my sex splayed on one side of the rail and my head and breasts on the other.

Mistress then places clamps on both of my nipples and attaches weights. Then she pushes a large butt plug in my ass. She starts warming my back and ass up with some light flogging. This gets my pussy to wet.

She works my breasts with a riding crop. The motion of my breasts swaying causes the weights to pull very hard on my nipples. I asked for release almost immediately but I'm told to hold that thought.

Mistress then writes something on my reddened ass cheeks and across my forehead. She steps back and looks at my display.

She tells me that she has marked me with "free cocksucker" on my forehead, and "please fuck me" on my ass. She tells me that I am allowed to cum as often as i want for the rest of the day. She will be nearby and will check on me frequently. She tells me that I'm not allowed to talk, except to thank anyone that uses me.

I'm so wet that my juices are already flowing down my thighs and my saliva is moistening my mouth. Any movement sends a jolt of electricity from my nipples to my core.

I'm not here long when one of the ranch hands comes by. Its Raul, I've met him once when he was getting our horses ready for a ride. He asks me if I'm OK. I just nod, as I'm not allowed to speak.

He looks around after reading my marks. Then he opens his fly and inserts his cock into my mouth. I take it readily and begin to suck his nice sized cock. His hands are on my head as he fucks my face. The feeling of being used for my Mistress and Master's pleasure consumes me.

Raul is enjoying me but stops to move around behind me. He feels my open pussy with his fingers and tells me that I am soaking wet. He nudges my sopping pussy with his hard dick. Then pushes into me with ease. My wet folds split to allow him in. His strokes are easy, taking his time. I try to push back and encourage his pace but the weights pull and cause me pain.

He pulls all the way out of me, then slowly enters me again. Each time he does that, I get a rush of pleasure. He grabs my hips hard, spanking them. This keeps my ass red but he increases his pace. Each time coming all the way out of me then plunging back in deep.

I cum with a rush of endorphins. Raul feels my pussy pulsing, milking his cock. This it too much for him, he pulls out and erupts on my back and ass. His hot sticky seed burns my skin like molten lava. He rubs his semi-hard shaft on my ass. He give me a few more slaps before moving on to his work. I thank him for his use.

I'm left writhing for a little while. But he must have passed the word, as other hands start showing up. Before long, there is a small line of men for me to service, and I am taking cock from both ends before long. They take what they want and move on. I thank each one of them as they leave. Each leaving their cum all over my body.

My nipples are raw from the constant pulling from the weights. I wish I could have one of them remove them but I'm not allowed to talk to them.

Mistress shows up to check on me. She tells me that she's pleased that I have been of some use around here. She asks me if I would like the clamps removed and I thank her. She unclips them and a rush of pain comes when the blood returns to them. I cum again from this.

The evidence of my orgasms is leaking down my legs. Its wetting the dirt of the stable floor. Mistress says that the men's pleasure is evident from the amount of cum covering my body. She says that I look like a real pain whore. This cause me to cum again.

She wipes some of the men's cum up and offers it to me. I gladly lap it up off of her fingers. I suck them clean. She moves in front and presents her wet pussy. I gladly like her juices clean too. When her juices are all over my face, she wipes herself clean with my hair.

Before she leaves me again, she places a blindfold over my eyes. This she says, will heighten my senses even more. I hear her walk away again.

I'm hanging here for what seemed like an hour before another group of men come use me. I thank them all. My body receives another coating of cum. My orgasms are still strong, but I feel raw and on edge.

Chapter Two

Finally, someone comes by. He were very quiet. I felt a calloused hand on my back, rubbing the copious amounts of cum into my skin. It was a gentle touch, one that calmed me. He cupped my hanging breasts, teasing the nipples between his finger and thumb.

He squeezed my breasts, causing my to moan. Then he slapped them, sending them flying. He then went around back and gave my ass a good wallop or two. He was working me towards another orgasm. I wiggled my ass, asking for more. He provided that, when he slapped back and forth between my two cheeks.

They were stinging slaps. I could feel the heat rising to my ass and to my core. He held my body in check, like he knew how much I needed to cum. He kept me the edge, silently begging for release.

Finally, he came around front and nudged my mouth with his cock. I quickly opened up and took the full length of his shaft. I recognized it immediately as Master's cock. I laved on his bulbous head and revelled in servicing him. We have had very little contact during my training and I have missed him dearly.

He worked my mouth without restraint. I was nearing my release, as he shafted my willing mouth. When he reached down and grabbed my swaying breasts, I let loose an orgasm that was so intense that I forgot my name or where I was. I moaned and then screamed his name around his swollen cock.

He let me come down slowly from my orgasm as he worked his shaft slowing in and out of my mouth. When I had caught my breath, he slipped it out and went around back of me.

His cock, still wet from my saliva, bumped against the plug in my ass. I wanted him to take me there, to claim me in the most feral of ways. But when he pressed against my open and weeping labia, I eagerly pushed back against him.

He grasp my red ass cheeks and drove himself home, seating his huge throbbing cock to the depths of my core. His hands grip me hard as he worked his cock in and out of channel. I could hear his grunts and groans as he sped towards his release. If my body had not been restrained to the fence, I would have collapsed. His fierce taking of me had me falling again.

As my pussy clenched his shaft, he lost himself in my writhings. His hot cum spurting into the very depths of my core. Sending me over yet again. I tried to focus on my kegels, trying to milk every last drop of his seed. I felt him spasm again, heard him groan, as my pussy squeeze his shaft.

He stayed there for what felt like an hour, until his cock slipped from my channel. Our cum gushed out and dribbled down my thighs. He stepped back. I was at a lost for words, I couldn't speak. The orgasms had my head swirling. When he came back around to my face, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I knew what he wanted and what I wanted.

I wanted to clean his cock like a good little cum whore. When he pressed it into my mouth I lovingly accepted it. I moaned on his slick cock and laved it with all my heart. I wanted him to know I was his. His submissive. His cum whore. His pleasure slave. His pain slut.

Mistress must have been watching, because not long after Master left she was there. She removed my restraints and helped me down. She attached a leash and led me to around back of the stables.

She got me up onto a bench table and connected my leash to an O-ring. She took a hose from the stable and sprayed me down with cool water. At first the water was soothing but quickly it got very cold and my nipples were contracting.

She had a bucket of sudsy water and began scrubbing me down with a hard bristle brush. The bristles scratched and scraped my tender skin. She took her time and fully cleaned my body. My tender nipples and well used pussy were the hardest to take. As much as she treated me like some filly that just came back from a hard ride, her care was tender. I felt loved.

She left me to air dry. Some of the hands passed by, all of them smiling. I wondered which ones of them had taken me. I arched my back, proud of my handling of them. i had served my Mistress and Master well.

When I had dried out, Mistress came and led me back to her room. I serviced her and thanked her for her use. Then she had me lie down and take a nap. She told me that I would be presented to my Master this evening as his trained pain slut. I was so excited that I could hardly sleep.

Chapter Three

When Mistress came to get me, I had already showered and removed all body hair. I had prepped my skin with moisturizing lotion. My hair was pulled into a ponytail. I was wearing my shell leather from Master and Mistress's training collar.

She clip a leash on my collar and led me down to the great room. She had me kneel in my presentation position. My knees spread wide, presenting my sex. My arms behind my back interlaced, with my back arched, presenting my breasts, and my head down submissively.

Mistress was sitting on one of the lush couches. Master arrived a few minutes later. I dared a small look. He was dressed in leather pants, boots, and an open white linen shirt. He always looked good enough to eat, but this was something special.

He sat down in front of me. I could feel his eyes burn into me. I made sure that I maintained my posture. It was difficult as my body was trembling with anticipation. This was to be a test of my training and whether he could be the instrument of pain for me. It was a big moment.

Mistress talked to Master about my training. She told him that I had done everything that had been asked of me without hesitation. She felt like I was ready for him to pick up the training. My pussy was leaking down my legs just thinking about Master training me again.

Master stood, he walked around me, inspecting my various bruises and cane marks that I had received over the past few weeks. His hands roamed my flesh. I had gooseflesh from his touch. My nipples hardened and my sex was open and waiting for his ministrations.

Master then clipped his leash into my collar.

"Come Lil one, I have things that need to be done to you."

"MMMmmm, yes Sir" I got to my feet gracefully and followed him to the training room. Mistress followed as well.

When we got there, a St. Andrew's cross was waiting. I was placed face forward. I was cuffed to the four farthest O-rings. Master ran his hands down my back and thighs. He gave me several good slaps with his hands on my waiting ass.

Next he brought a light flogger and began warming my back and thighs up. I felt open to his lash. My body was warm and the juices from my pussy were leaking down my thighs. My head fell back as the lashes licked my wanton body.

Master choose two heavy leather floggers next. First he flicked one up between my legs. The heavy thud hitting my splayed labia made me hitch my breath. I calmed my breathing, waiting for more. When Master began flogging my back, the endorphins were flowing.

He alternated the floggers, hitting different parts of my back and ass. After several rounds of this he stopped and ran his hand down the tender flesh. This let me catch my breath and heart rate. Then he stepped back and flogged my pussy again. Because my clit was now engorged, the leathers stuck my little bud, sending me to the edge.

"Master, may you slut cum Sir?"

"You may cum as often as you want Lil one."

With his words, I broke over the ledge. He strikes increased to my splayed sex, wetting his leathers. Then he struck my ass and back until I was awash with another orgasm. My legs began to shake, as the floggers found their mark over and over again. I was on fire, but this only caused me more pleasure.

Master stopped for a moment and picked up a rattan cane. He brought it to my lips and told me to kiss the next instrument of pain. I lovingly kissed his cane. He stepped back and placed it against my trembling ass.

"Lil one, I want you to count out your licks."

With that he brought the cane back and then down on my ass.

"One Sir." My legs were trembling again, not from pain but from pleasure.

"Where's your manners Lil one?"

"Thank you SIr."

"We'll begin again," bringing down his cane again just a few inches higher.

(Swish)

"One, thank you Sir."

"Much better."

(Swish)

"Two, thank you Sir."

(Swish)

"AHhh Three, thank you Sir."

(Swish)

"MMmmm Four, thank you Sir."

(Swish)

With the cane hitting right near my pussy, I came with the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

"OOOhhhhh God... Five, thank you Sir."

Master stopped and felt my tender flesh, soothing me with his touch. The evidence of my pleasure was running all the way down my legs. My body was in a constant state of orgasm. Master let me calm before unclipping me and turning me around, facing forward.

He picked up a riding crop and began to tease my front. His crop came down on the upper part of my breasts. Mostly just a warm up. Then is got more intense. Master slapped the side of my breasts. They stung and had me trying to move to avoid them. My breasts were swaying back and forth.

He slapped my belly, then down my thighs. I could feel me getting closer to another orgasm. When he went back to my breasts, I lost it. Wave after wave of spasms racked my body. Master brought the crop down on my erect nipples and it sent more spasms through my core.

My legs were shaking and I could barely remain upright. The cuffs attached to the cross held me firm. Master teased my clit by rubbing the crop against it. I pushed my hips forward and stuck my sex out, begging him to hit me. He just kept rubbing the crop against my sex.

When he finally hit my engorged and sensitive clitty, I exploded again. The orgasm was so powerful that I passed out. The next thing I remember was coming to in Master's arms on the bed in his bedroom. He was holding me in his lap, stroking my body with a wet wash cloth. I had a blanket around me to keep me warm. He had put Arnica cream to keep my from bruising too much.

I could barely talk to tell him I was alright. My bones felt like rubber. Master said I went into subspace. I had never done that before. I felt so wonderful and safe in his arms. I never wanted to leave.

Mistress said that her work here was done. I wanted to thank her but she left before Master would let me up. I wanted to tell her how much I appreciated what she did for Master and for me.

Epilogue

Master finally told me that my old Master had been arrested and convicted of racketeering, white slavery, and tax evasion. He would never bother us again. Master and I were able to move back to his home and live together. He and I had a ceremony where we were confirmed and a Master/slave couple with a collaring in front of friends and his family.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lil One Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 421 milliseconds