• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 04

The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 04

12345

I want to say thanks for the offers to help edit, it all made this chapter go faster. A particular thanks to CuriousMG whose contributions are making the story much stronger. If anyone out there is good at reading copy or a very picky proof-reader, I could definitely still use help with that too.

Hope everyone enjoys.

*****

Heather stuck her arm out her car window, trying to use her hand to force a breeze into her car. For the 100th time on the drive up to Denver, she cursed SpareRod and his stupid torments. This wasn't even sexy, being told she couldn't use the air conditioning in her car when it was almost 100 degrees. It helped that she was in a bikini, but she was still sweating profusely. He told her that he liked watching her shiny body as she drove, but mostly she just felt sticky and uncomfortable.

She was feeling even more uncomfortable about all the traffic on the highway. He had made her modify her bikini, removing all lining and leaving it ridiculously sheer. Her nipples and even her areolae could just be seen through the top, and the bottoms now showed a clear camel toe where the fabric pulled into her pussy. Her car was towered over by the trucks and SUVs on the highway, and more than a couple times it felt like they slowed down as they passed her to get a better view.

He had made her wear the bikini for the drive, but allowed her to pack some different clothes in her trunk, presumably for when she got to Denver and actually started shopping. But until she got to the mall there was no telling what he'd make her do. Thinking about it, she realized there was no guarantee he wouldn't make her go into the mall in the bikini, but she was pretty sure that would get her arrested, or at least banned from the mall. But for now, all she could do was hope for the best.

Heather pulled into the immense mall parking lot, parked in the most remote spot she could find, and brought up the video chat on her phone. SpareRod connected almost immediately.

"Did you enjoy your ride up, slut?" he asked mischieviously. "You look all hot and bothered."

"Mostly just hot Sir," Heather whined. "It's hot as fuck here."

Actually, the truth was that she was more than a bit bothered too. The weekend had been unbelievably frustrating, being forced to dress like a slut, constantly edging, and the ban on orgasms was now stretching to almost a week. It seemed now like she was constantly turned on, and all of her thoughts were sexual in nature. She felt a deep and unrelenting need to get her brains fucked out.

It seemed like SpareRod had done everything he could over the weekend to keep her in that state. Even though there hadn't been any more opportunities for her to repeat her naked serving girl role for Keely, he had kept Heather dressed in a tiny t-shirt cut high on her midriff and the skimpy boyshorts whenever she was around her roommates. Saturday afternoon, he had even made her insert a small butt plug. She was pretty sure that neither of her roommates could see the shape of the plug through the panties, but it kept her embarrassed and turned on the whole afternoon. SpareRod's instructions had been to offer to do whatever her roommates wanted her to do, keeping her humiliation level high. They made her cook dinner, clean the kitchen, and vacuum the living room. Anna seemed a little shocked by it, but Keely seemed to be taking full advantage. She even gave her laundry to Heather to do on Sunday, while she and Anna went out, leaving Heather home alone. So she'd ended up doing Keely's laundry wearing nothing but a butt plug. When SpareRod found out, he upped the ante by making Heather pick out the sexiest panties that Keely had, and putting them in her mouth. He even had Heather fold the panties so the front of the gusset would go right on her tongue, so she could get a taste of Keely's pussy. It was so humiliating, it turned her on so much that she couldn't even come close to touching her pussy, even when SpareRod told her to edge. She had felt like she would cum from just one touch.

She had eventually calmed down a little, especially once she was able to put the panties and midriff back on for her roommates' return, but the whole experience made her entire body buzz with sexual energy. Trying to deny that she was all worked up was pretty pointless. SpareRod clearly knew it, and proceeded to prove it to her.

"I think your engine is revving pretty close to redline slut," he responded. "Pull down those bikini bottoms and show me if your cunt is wet."

No surprise, Heather's pussy was not only wet, but puffy and open. At his urging she stuck two fingers inside herself, and the ease with which they went in betrayed how horny and wet she was. He made her finger bang herself until she was right on the edge of cumming, finally allowing her to stop and pull up the bikini. He was extra cruel though, and made her wedge the fabric up into her ass and pussy, exacerbating how sensitive her clit was.

Holding the phone so he could watch, he had her walk to her trunk in the bikini, strip naked, and dress in the clothes he had picked out for her that morning. While part of her was getting used to being naked in risky situations, this was truly crazy. Her legs were wobbly as she tried to scurry around her car to the trunk, crouching a bit to try to be less conspicuous. It seemed to take forever to pull on her short jean skirt and a backless halter top. The top wasn't much more than a trapezoid of fabric across her chest that tied at her neck and the middle of her back. She had only worn it a couple times out clubbing; it really wasn't intended to be worn at a mall in the daytime. When she had modelled for him this morning, he made her tie the knots on her back tight, cinching its bottom around her torso about two inches above her navel. He also had her loosen the tie behind her neck. This made the halter hang down and away from her body a bit, showing quite a bit of side boob when she was standing. When she bent over, all the cloth hung away from her chest giving clear down-blouse and side-boob views of her nipples. The floral print fabric was thick enough that her nipples didn't really show through, but it hardly mattered with how easy it was for them to peek out. The skirt was the same one she had worn to buy the sex toys, and at only 13 inches long it pretty much only covered the bare necessities. Bending over, squatting, or even sitting was almost certain to make her expose herself. A pair of four inch wedge sandals, making her legs look longer, and her skirt even shorter, completed her outfit.

Once Heather composed herself, she grabbed her oversized purse and took the long walk across the parking lot, keeping her eyes down to avoid eye contact with anyone. The wind was blowing strongly, but he forbade her from holding her clothes in place. The jean skirt stayed mostly in place, but she was pretty sure her nipple was peeking in and out of view as her top fluttered in the wind. As she approached the doors, she watched her reflection, and while her nipple wasn't totally exposed from the front, her top was never covering very much of the rest of her boob.

As she walked through the mall towards the large department store SpareRod selected, she noticed a lot of people staring at her. The guys all seemed to stare in shock or lust, and the women in disapproval and disgust. Heather felt like her entire body was turning beet red, and she tried to just look at the floor in front her as she walked. SpareRod just added to her nervousness,chatting in her earbud about all the slutty clothes they would be buying. It seemed if it was short, tight, see-through, or easy opening, then she would be buying it today.

She wandered around the department store, holding things up to the camera for his approval. Not only was he picking out very revealing outfits, but he seemed to be deliberately picking the wrong size. She was sure this was all part of making the experience as embarrassing as possible. Soon she was headed to the changing rooms with an armful of clothing and was shown back to a dressing room.

Once her halter top was off, the first thing he had her try on was a sheer black long sleeve blouse that buttoned all the way up the front. He had made her get one that was clearly too large even though there had been plenty of all sizes on the rack. It was meant to be worn over another top, but once she had it on Heather realized it was well past sheer and on to completely see through. She could clearly see her breasts, nipples, areolae, belly button, everything through the fabric.

"Call that girl who let you in back, she was kind of cute, I want to see her again. Tell her you got this blouse in a size too big, and ask her if there is a size smaller. Make sure not to cover up anything. I want her to get a nice view."

"Sir, I don't know her, she may get pissed off. It's really risky," Heather protested.

"She can't get that angry. I mean, at least I let you keep your skirt on, and you are actually covered for now. So call her back."

Heather felt an almost overwhelming urge to resist, but she could tell from his comment about only being covered for now that things were only going to get more intense from here. She tried not to think about all the butterflies in her stomach, set her phone so the camera would be looking out the booth door, and called for the girl. The sales clerk was probably a little younger than Heather, and SpareRod was right, she was kind of cute. Heather just hoped the girl had a good sense of humor.

As the clerk walked towards Heather's booth, her eyes dropped down to Heather's breasts, and Heather could see the shock spread across the young woman's face. Heather asked if they had the blouse in a smaller size. Actually she had to ask twice, because the clerk seemed more focused on Heather's barely covered tits than what she was saying.

"Uh... uhm... sure," the clerk stammered, "I can go look. Uhhhm... you... uh... you do know that is supposed to be worn with something underneath?"

Heather was relieved the young woman seemed almost as nervous as Heather was. At least the clerk wasn't angry. Heather stood so SpareRod would be able to see her, making sure to stand straight, even thrusting her chest forward a bit to accentuate the view. It humiliated her to present herself like this, but then again, that was the point.

"Oh I know," Heather tried to sound casual, "but the top I had on would look totally wrong with it, and I didn't think anyone back here would care. You know?"

Heather ended on a question, and looked at the clerk expectantly, hoping that would draw out a response. The younger woman seemed to take a few seconds to come up with a response.

"Oh, it's okay with me," the clerk giggled nervously, "you wouldn't believe the half of what I've seen back here. But I can see why you're asking me to go get it for you, don't want people getting the wrong idea with you walking out there."

"See," SpareRod said to her as soon as the clerk was gone, "that wasn't too bad. So let's get ready for when she gets back. Make sure you're topless when she's back. Pretend to be looking at the other tops."

The wait for the clerk to come back was agonizing for Heather. She felt so exposed wearing just the skirt and sandals, knowing that at any time the woman would knock on her door. SpareRod commented that she looked antsy, so he had her alternate between tweaking her nipples and lifting her skirt to play with her pussy to take her mind off of how nervous she was. It didn't really help.

Heather jumped when the knock on the door finally came. She rushed to push her skirt down, and grabbed a couple tops like she was deciding which one to try on next. There wasn't much she could do about her hard nipples or her fingers having a little of her juice on them. She opened the door, and made sure the clerk had a good chance to look at Heather before she took the new blouse and handed back the larger one. Heather thanked the girl, who could barely manage to mumble anything as she tried to look anywhere but at her topless customer.

He had Heather try on a couple other sheer tops, setting aside for purchase only the most transparent clothing she'd found. After that, he had her try on a button front shirt-dress that was several sizes too large. She knew he was going to find more ways to embarrass her, but even she didn't see what was coming next.

"Now slut," he commanded, "I want you to leave the dress completely unbuttoned and open, so she has a good view of your cunt and tits. You need to tell her that this is way too loose, and you need one or two sizes down. If she agrees to get it, and she doesn't say anything negative about your cunt being on display, then you need to tell her she can take this one back now, and strip naked to give her the dress back."

"Oh my God, Sir," Heather was breathless. "She'll freak out. She'll kick me out of here."

"We'll just have to take our shopping somewhere else then. You can do this slut. Don't disappoint me."

Heather unbuttoned the dress all the way, and let if fall open. Her crotch had just the barest hint of stubble now that it had been almost 10 days since she'd waxed. It seemed even more exposed to her to have that stubble to attract attention, but not enough to hide anything. She had to slide one side of the dress over to expose her breast, but she thought that would be good enough. This time she stepped out of the booth to call the girl back. She had a hard time keeping her voice steady as she asked for help. The girl's jaw actually dropped open when she came around the corner and saw Heather exposed like that. If anything the girl seemed more nervous than Heather.

"This dress is so loose it just doesn't look right," Heather flapped the dress open a few times to demonstrate how it flapped, exposing herself completely to the clerk. "Do you think you could find me a slightly smaller one? I want it to fit tight, you know?."

The girl was so embarrassed she couldn't even make eye contact with Heather, and barely managed to stammer out that she could probably bring Heather a couple different sizes. Heather had hoped that the girl might scold her, so she wouldn't have to go to the next level, but that wasn't in the cards. Before the girl could turn to leave, Heather told her that she could take this dress back, and striped naked to hand the dress back.

"Oh my God..." the girl was completely flustered. "Okay, yes ma'am, I'll take it, but you should go... uhm.. you need get back in the booth. Oh my God... please ma'am, you shouldn't be out here like that."

"It's okay, it's just us girls," Heather tried unsuccessfully to keep her voice from quaking. "I've never been much for modesty."

"Please ma'am, I don't want to get in trouble," the girl seemed genuinely worried. "It's not me, but if someone else came back here..."

The clerk didn't finish her sentence, but Heather was already heading back into her booth. Her calm facade broke as soon as she was back in the booth, and she started giggling hysterically. It took her several seconds before she could even talk to him.

"Holy Fuck!" she whispered. "That was crazy. My heart is like, exploding right now!"

"You did pretty well, slut," he complimented her. "Keep your door open a bit, I think you need a bit more exposure. Plus I'm not sure she knows how horny you are, so I want you to finger fuck yourself while you're waiting. I won't make you get out a toy right now, but you had better do a good job now or we'll move on to the toys."

Heather definitely did not want to get out the sex toys. She left her door slightly ajar, leaned against the wall behind the door so no one walking by could see her, and began playing with herself. Her pussy was soaking wet, and it did not take much preparation for her to start pumping her middle and ring finger in and out of her pussy. She was horrified by how loud the squishy noises were as she worked faster and faster. Fortunately, she heard the clerk coming and was able to stop and wipe her fingers off on her denim skirt before the girl knocked on the door. If the girl noticed anything odd, she didn't say anything. Even though she seemed very nervous, she did stay at the door longer than strictly necessary, asking Heather if she needed anything else. Maybe the woman was just making sure Heather didn't start wandering the store naked.

SpareRod guided her through trying on the other dresses. She kept a sheer one and also a crocheted one, both of which were intended as swimming cover-ups, not as something you'd wear with nothing underneath. She had to call back the clerk two more times, both times standing completely naked. SpareRod had her keep her door ajar too, although the clerk closed it on Heather the second time. SpareRod was disappointed that no one else came back into the changing area and saw Heather, but it was mid-morning on a Monday, so it wasn't too shocking. It didn't disappoint Heather in the slightest, since the experience was already embarrassing enough and she didn't see any reason it needed to be worse.

Finally she had selected the clothes he wanted her to buy, and redressed (if you could call it dressed) in the halter top and jeans skirt. Paying for the clothes was relatively uneventful, although the clerk seemed very nervous, and kept staring at Heather's outfit rather than looking Heather in the eye. At SpareRod's urging Heather tried to make some small talk with the clerk, but she seemed too flustered to respond, so a few minutes later Heather was walking out of the store.

"Well," SpareRod was a bit annoyed, "your pickup technique is a bit weak. We're going to have to work on that if you're going to get good at flirting with chicks."

"Well Sorrrrr-eee!" Heather huffed. "It's not like I've been spending all my time learning to pick up girls. Besides, what did you think would happen, that suddenly she'd be eating me out in the changing room like in some cheap porno?"

Heather noticed a couple heads turn towards her as she said that. She tried to be more discreet whispering into the microphone.

"Well, a guy can dream right? No, I just think you need to be a bit more flirty. You've started doing it with Keely, I want you doing it more often."

"You want me to get naked in front of random women and then flirt with them? And then jump their bones?" Heather phrased it intentionally to make it clear how ludicrous the idea was.

"Exactly," he came back without a trace of irony, "do you have any issues with that, slut? Seriously, I'm not talking about jumping their bones. Just if a woman does something that says she's a bit interested, you keep the conversation going, but work to play a little hard to get. Do things to keep her interest."

They chatted about their differing ideas about how to actually go about picking up girls, but it was clear that SpareRod had a much more scientific approach than Heather. The whole thing made her roll her eyes. It was so like him to take something fun like flirting and make it all clinical.

Her next store was one that catered mostly to teens and young adults. She was a little bit older than girls who normally shopped there, but she dressed pretty young, so it didn't draw a second glance. The way she was dressed however, did cause a lot of people to stare. Heather did her best to ignore them while SpareRod helped her select some clothing. He had her pick out the 3 shortest miniskirts she could find in the store. Two were about 15 inches long and one was a bit longer but had a zipper up the front that unzipped from the bottom. She grabbed those and went to the changing room. There wasn't anyone to show her back, so she just went in.

"Okay," he said, "let's do something a bit different. Strip naked and get out that suction cup dildo. Good girl. I never get tired of seeing you naked with a dildo. Now let's see you do a couple minutes of blowjob practice."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds