• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • All Mine Ch. 02

All Mine Ch. 02

Him:

I sat cross legged on the cold concrete floor of my basement, my eyes glued to her. She couldn't meet my stare for very long before she nervously looked away. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her and I couldn't believe that she was finally all mine...

"I hope you decide to stay," I said finally. She looked at me with confused eyes. "That's right, you have a choice. If you really don't want to stay here with me I will let you leave, and we will never talk about this night again. But I really hope you decide to stay." She remained quiet.

I stood up and began to walk slow circles around her while I talked. "I've always liked you, little girl. I've always thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever met." I winked at her and she blushed. God, what I would give to convince her to stay! "I know you're submissive, and I know you're attracted to me just as much as I am to you... You see, what I'm saying is, this doesn't have to be a scary kidnapping... I think we could really have a great relationship." Finally, under her breath, she spoke:

"Well maybe you shouldn't have fucking kidnapped me then."

I know I just told her she had a choice, but I couldn't resist. "What did you just say to me, slut?" She started to get angry but I didn't even give her a chance. I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up, dragging her across the basement to what was essentially a saw-horse, with cuffs attached to the bottom of each leg. I bent her over it and cuffed each of her wrists and ankles as quickly as I could manage. I stood back and watched her fight with her restraints for a minute. I loved having her at my mercy.

Her:

I struggled and pulled with everything I had but it was no use. That bastard! I couldn't believe that after he just told me I had a choice he tied me up again! I looked over to see him with a terribly evil grin on his face. That's when I realized how turned on I was. Despite my fighting and anger towards Jamie, my pussy was soaking wet.

Suddenly, Jamie left the room. Was he just going to leave me like this? Tied up and completely exposed? He returned with a tray of ice cubes in hand and suddenly I gained a whole new set of worries.

"Now, little whore, what makes you think you're allowed to swear at your master?"

"Jamie untie me! You told me I had a choice!" I protested but I felt myself getting even hotter at the same time. Suddenly - SMACK - he brought his hand down hard on my bare ass.

"You will call me Sir or master or you will not speak! Now, yes you had a choice; to leave or to stay. I never said you had the right to swear at me! I think you deserve to be punished, don't you?" I gritted my teeth at his words but I knew what I needed to say.

"Yes sir." I looked down at the ground and prepared myself for whatever was next.

"That's better. Now, I'm going to spank you 20 times and each time you're going to count for me, got it?"

"Yes si-ooh fuck!" He cut me off my pushing an ice cube up my ass. The sensation was one that I couldn't figure out. I had tried anal once and didn't really enjoy it, but this was different... It not only stretched and filled me but also made all of my nerves go crazy from the intense cold.

"Really, slut? More swearing? Tisk tisk..." He shoved another ice cube in my ass. This time I bit my lip and kept quiet. Suddenly, SMACK! I was too busy focusing on the cold ice filling my ass to remember that i was supposed to be counting. "Well since you can't follow simple directions I guess we'll have to make that 40 spankings. Let's start over." SMACK

"One." SMACK "Two." SMACK "Three." After four i felt tears start to form in my eyes. The overwhelming mixture of burning and stinging from the ice and the spankings started to get to me. My counting got sloppy as I tried to focus on things other than my pain, but Jamie didn't add to my punishment like I expected. I think he could tell this was more than enough.

We stopped at 40, as promised. Suddenly I felt his fingers playing with my pussy lips. I heard him snicker when he felt how soaked I was from his punishment. He slipped one finger into my tight pussy which made me gasp. I felt my orgasm start to build as he continued to play and pleasure me with his fingers. I started moaning, louder and louder, then a little too loudly. He stopped and suddenly grabbed my nipple with his other hand. I squealed in pain but quickly he turned it back into pleasure.

"Do you want something, my little slut?" I stayed silent... I just didn't want to let my submission show. "Well? Yes or no? I think somebody is on the edge of cumming..."

I couldn't keep it in anymore. "Yes! Please sir! Please let me cum, I need to so badly!"

"That's better!" He snickered. "Do you want your master to fuck you?"

"Yes, please, do whatever you want to me just please make me cum!"

"Greedy little slut aren't we... You're lucky I want to fuck that pussy so bad or I might just punish you for being so horny!" With that he roughly grabbed my hair and plunged his entire cock into my soaking pussy. I cried out in the most perfect mix of pleasure and pain I've ever felt.

There was no warm up: he started fucking me harder and faster than I'd ever imagined possible. I screamed with every slap of our bodies. I came harder than ever and completely soaked him. I was bound to a frame and couldn't use my body even if I tried, but somehow every muscle in me was strained and exhausted.

Suddenly he yelled out, "Tell me what you are!"

"I'm your little slut, sir. I'm all yours to do whatever you want with." I could barely speak between his hard thrusts.

"Mmmm yes you are... You are ALL mine now, understand?"

"Yes!" It was more a scream of pleasure than an answer to his question, but then I got thinking about the things I just said... Did I just decide to stay? Was I going to be his submissive?

I felt like I might pass out as he continued to fuck my swollen pussy and send me over the edge at least 4 more times.

Finally he couldn't take any more. He walked around to the front of me and lifted my head by my hair. "Open," he said. I obeyed. "Good girl..." He put the head of his dick on my tongue and filled my mouth and throat with his hot cum. I swallowed it all and used all the energy I had left to lick and suck him clean.

Slowly he started to untie my limp exhausted body. He carried me to a mattress on the other side of the room and set me down. "Now, what do you say to your master?"

"Thank you sir." My voice was barely even a whisper but he didn't seem to mind. He got what he wanted out of that punishment. He got himself a slave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • All Mine Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds