• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bracelet Ch. 02

The Bracelet Ch. 02

12

Rick walked behind Nicole and Cathy as they made their way to the elevators to the right of the hotel lobby. Rick had just met Nicole and Cathy in the bar, and shared the personal story of how he and his wife got into swinging, and how he ended up as the submissive to her dominatrix role.

Nicole was now leading the three of them to her room on the fourth floor. She was in charge of what happened next, and as she walked she realized that she had no idea of what to do.

Rick watched Nicole fumble with her clutch, looking for the key card to her room. He pressed the elevator button to go up as she pawed through the contents of her purse. Cathy was standing next to Nicole and seemed much more relaxed over what was happening.

Rick asked her, "Do you need to check with your husband before we do this?"

Cathy smiled, and replied, "I am not sure what is going to happen. What would I tell him if I did call him?"

"That's up to Nicole." Rick replied, and looked at her questioningly.

The elevator arrived and a couple got off. Nicole produced her key card and held it up triumphantly. Rick gestured for the women to enter the car first, then he followed them.

As the doors closed, Cathy asked Nicole pointedly, "What's it going to be, Nicky?"

Nicole was still trying to calm her nerves, and answered Cathy's question with a brusque command, "Just kiss him for Christ's sake."

Cathy extended her arms to Rick, and he stepped towards her and wrapped her in an embrace. The kiss started tentatively, then Rick and Cathy progressed to an open mouth kiss, which soon became heated and included a mutual clench of each other's body. When the elevator stopped at the fourth floor and the doors began to open, Rick pulled away from Cathy and she looked at him, panting. He was in no better condition, and his hand shook as he held it out to hold the doors open for the girls.

Nicole just mouthed the word "wow" as she preceded Cathy out of the elevator. Cathy slipped her arm around Rick and they followed Nicole to room 449, where she inserted the key and opened the door for them.

When the three of them got in the room, the nervousness returned. Rick took charge and suggested that Nicole and Cathy huddle together and discuss what Nicole was going to have him do. He repeated that he could only do what she said, so anything Cathy wanted had to come as an instruction for him from Nicole.

Cathy grabbed Nicole by the elbow and dragged her through the sitting room in the front of the suite to the hall that led to the bedroom.

"You wait here, Rick, and we will be right back." Cathy said, then she remembered the rules. "Shit! Tell him not to go anywhere Nicky."

"Stay!" Nicole commanded with her palm out. like she was giving a command to a golden retriever.

All three burst out laughing at the absurd scene, and Rick assured the women that he had no intention of leaving with all of the possibilities that the two beautiful women presented to him.

Nicole blushed again, and Cathy dragged her into the bedroom where they commenced a frantic whispered conversation. At one point, the conversation was punctuated by a gasp from Nicole, who exclaimed, "Oh my God!" Shortly after, the girls returned.

Nicole was clearly nervous, and Cathy was holding onto Nicky's left arm, almost as if she was holding her up or preventing her from fleeing, but Nicole took a deep breath, calmed herself and said,"Take your clothes off."

Rick smiled, unbuttoning his shirt from the top and kicking off the boat shoes he was wearing. He wasn't wearing a tee shirt underneath, so he pulled the shirttail out of his jeans and dropped it to the floor. Then he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans and pushed both his jeans and underwear all the way to the floor, stepping out of them and standing before the two girls completely naked.

The whole process probably took less than 15 seconds, but Rick was nervous himself and didn't want to drag out the preliminaries. Nicole and Cathy stood like statues with their smiles frozen on their faces. They were focused on the area below Rick's waist that had just been revealed to them.

"Holy shit!" said Nicole. "That's the biggest cock I have ever seen!"

Rick looked down at his semi-erect cock and then back up at them.

"It doesn't really get much bigger once I am fully hard." He explained. He knew that he was larger than average, but not a monster. He was around 10 inches long when hard, and his current state was only a couple inches short of that.

Cathy stated, "I've had guys that big before." and shrugged, like it was no big deal.

Nicole looked at her and replied,"Okay big shot, let's see you deep throat him then."

With that both girls broke into another fit of giggles. Still laughing, Cathy replied,"You only get to boss Rick around. I am not required to do anything you say."

"You told me to tell him that you wanted to suck his cock while you rode his face like that Anna girl, didn't you?" asked Nicole with mock seriousness. This brought on more giggles, so Rick decided to take charge.

He approached Cathy and kissed her again. Then he reached down and began lifting the bottom of her sweater up to pull it over her head. She hesitated for only a second, then lifted her arms and allowed him to remove it.

She had on a lacy maroon bra that showed off a pair of beautiful C cup breasts. As she reached behind her back to remove the bra, Rick worked on her jeans and got them unzipped. He tried to push them down, but they were painted on her, so he knelt in front of her and pulled them down to reveal matching maroon panties.

She finished taking off her bra and put her hands on Rick's shoulders while he removed her strappy sandals, and got the jeans all the way off. Her belly was flat, and she had toned, athletic legs. Rick ran his palms up the sides of her thighs to her hips, then reached behind her and cupped her butt cheeks.

He looked up at her and she smiled back at him in approval. He pulled her towards his face and pressed his nose into her pubic mound. He could smell her excitement and was anxious to see her pussy.

He stood up and suggested that they go back to the bedroom. Cathy led the way, and pulled Rick with her by the hand. Nicole fell in behind the two so she could get a look at Rick's ass. She had a thing for men's butts, and she was not disappointed by Rick's. His daily running routine and lean physique gave him a compact but muscular ass.

Once in the bedroom, Rick sat on the bed and pulled Cathy to him. She stood between his legs and ran her fingers through his short, gray flecked, brown hair. He brought his lips to her left breast and licked and sucked the large brown nipple. Then he switched to the right breast.

Cathy was purring with pleasure over the attention, and Nicole was watching from the corner of the bed.

Rick looked at her and suggested,"Why don't you get comfortable too, Nicole?"

Nicole took off her glasses and put them on the nightstand, then she pulled off her sweater, revealing a camisole top. Her small nipples were trying to poke holes in the thin fabric, and Rick understood why he was able to make them out so clearly through her top earlier in the night.

Nicole got her shoes and pants off, revealing a cute pair of boy shorts. She hooked her thumbs in them, then hesitated and took a deep breath. Her shyness and lack of confidence touched Rick, and he resolved to go slow with her to help her overcome it.

She pushed her panties down, and kicked them off. Her pubic mound was made prominent by her thin frame and the gap between the tops of her thighs. She was not shaved, but her natural blond fur was sparse over her thin labia.

"Very nice, Nicky!" commented Cathy, echoing what Rick was thinking."You have certainly kept yourself in great shape since we were in college. I bet you don't weigh a pound more than you did then, do you?"

Nicole beamed at the compliment and clasped her hands in front of her. "Gosh, no. I have put on ten pounds since then."

Rick thought she was pretty thin as it was. He couldn't imagine where she added the ten pounds.

"Take off your top too, please." he asked.

"I am not sure I am ready to." Nicole replied.

"She thinks her breasts are too small." said Cathy gently.

"I am a big fan of small breasts." Rick confided to Nicole.

"Please come here." he said, extending his hand to her.

Nicole stepped closer and stood next to Cathy. Rick pulled her towards him and rubbed his face across her chest and over her nipples. Nicole gasped, and grabbed Rick around the head with her arms. He gave her a hug, then ran his hands under the camisole up to her small, perfectly shaped tits. He squeezed them and pinched the nipples gently. Her eyelids fluttered and he pushed the camisole up just high enough so that he could reach her nipples with his mouth. After a few minutes of sucking and massaging her breasts, he convinced her to take the top off. Nicky slowly pulled the camisole over her head, revealing her small breasts.

Rick took a moment to compare Cathy's soft round nipples and brown areolae to Nicoles long, prominent nipples made more so in comparison to her small breasts. She had smaller, rose colored areolae. He took turns kissing the girls breasts and sucking on their nipples and they encouraged him with gasps and moans. He was reminded of the old saying about variety being the spice of life.

Nicole put her hand on his chest and pushed Rick onto his back.

" I want to see Cathy ride your face now." she said.

Cathy peeled off her panties, climbed onto the bed and swung her leg over Rick's head. She settled back gently, and watched Rick intently as he used his hands on her ass to position her pussy right over his mouth.

Rick saw that unlike Nicole, Cathy had a fleshy pussy with long labia. She was already damp from her excitement, and the heady aroma of her arousal was much stronger as Rick flicked his tongue out and began licking all around her pussy while avoiding direct contact with her clit.

Cathy dropped her chin to her chest as Rick teased her. In no time, she was squirming around and trying to find his tongue with her clit to increase her pleasure. As she grew more aroused and frustrated, she leaned back and dropped lower and put more pressure on Ricks face to hold him in place.

Nicole could see that Cathy was smearing her pussy juice all over Ricks mouth and chin. She was still standing between Ricks outstretched legs and had one arm protectively covering her breasts. As the scene she was watching began to affect her, her hand dropped to her pussy and began slowly stroking, while she used the other to pinch and tug at her nipple.

Cathy was in another world, and appeared to be staring at the sprinkler head in the ceiling. Suddenly she began to chant,"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK, OH SHIT, YESSSS!" and she came hard while grinding her clit directly on Rick's chin.

The pleasure became too much, and Cathy arched her back to lift her pussy off of Rick's mouth.

"That was friggin' amazing!" she announced to Nicole.

Rick gently pulled Cathy's hips back down and her butt landed directly on the spot her pussy had just vacated. Cathy's eyes flew open wide and she hissed,"His tongue is in my ass!"

Nicole gasped,"That is so nasty."

Cathy chuckled and wiggled her hips "I know, but it feels sooo good. Have you ever had a guy put his tongue in your ass, Nicky?'

Nicole shook her head and whispered, "No."

"Well then, you have to try this."

Cathy climbed off of Rick and turned to look down at him. Rick was grinning at her and his face was coated in her juices up to his eyeballs. She couldn't help laughing and bent down to peck him on the lips, trying to avoid most of the mess. Rick wasn't having that and pulled her face back down for a sloppy, open mouth kiss. Cathy gave in and returned it, ignoring the fact that her face was now almost as wet as his.

Nicole had retrieved a towel from the bathroom, and handed it to Rick. He used one end to dry his face off while Cathy used the other end. Then she held her hand out and motioned Nicole to join her on the bed.

Nicole climbed on next to Cathy and looked at Rick,

"I want to try it too. Is that okay?" she asked timidly.

Rick just put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Nicole climbed over him and settled back.

"Oh! Oh my!" she gasped, as he began kissing and licking her slightly gaping slit.

Rick again marvelled at the differences between the two women. Nicole was not just damp, she was already gushing. He actually had to swallow to keep up with her pussy's production of nectar, and he went to work using the same technique on her that just brought Cathy off.

Nicole looked at Cathy and said, "This feels great, but I have a hard time coming from oral."

The she closed her eyes and began rocking slowly on Rick's mouth.

Cathy took advantage of her position to lean down closer to Rick's cock. It was fully hard now, and pulsing up and down over his stomach like a snake about to strike. Cathy put her hand around the base and realized that her fingertips didn't come close to meeting her thumb. She put her mouth over the head and swirled her tongue around it.

One thing Cathy was very proud of was her oral skills. Rick was at least two inches longer than her husband, but he was about the same thickness as Steve, Cathy thought. She had worked up to taking Steve in her throat all the way to the base, and she was anxious to see what she could do with Rick.

Nicole was gasping and making strange squeaking noises as she rode Rick's face. She had progressed from the gentle rocking stage to a full out grind. Rick was not sure if his nose would recover, she was mashing it so hard.

Cathy began bobbing up and down on the shaft of Rick's cock, taking a bit more of it in each time. She felt it against her throat and estimated she still had four inches to go. She pushed down and got about two inches into her throat before she had to come back up.

Rick moaned when he felt his cock bottom out in Cathy's mouth, then again when she pushed him into her throat. The moaning was vibrating against Nicole's clit, and she stopped rocking and just shuddered whenever he did it.

Cathy went down on Rick again and got another inch of his cock into her throat. She was swallowing as she pushed down, and the sensation was driving Rick to the limit of self-control. She made one more push and felt her nose against his balls. She had to swallow frantically to get the last inch in, and the sensation was incredible for Rick.

He gave a loud groan, and that sent Nicole over the edge of her own orgasm. She shrieked and had four or five whole body spasms before slumping forward onto Rick's chest. Rick gasped as he was finally able to breath freely.

Nicole's face was laying on Rick's right hip, and she had a close up view of Cathy's efforts at blowing Rick. She couldn't believe her eyes as Cathy took the whole length of Rick's cock into her throat. It was like the sword swallower that she saw at the circus as a child, except that this was very erotic, where the sword swallower had terrified her.

Cathy pulled back from Rick's cock, and Nicole marvelled at the amount of flesh that came out of Cathy's mouth and throat.

"You have a hard time coming from oral, huh?" Cathy asked Nicole with a smirk.

"I have never let myself go like that with a guy before," admitted Nicole. "It felt so much more intense when I was on top than when guys go down on me."

Rick grabbed a pillow and put it behind his head so he could reach Nicole's crotch. She still straddled his shoulders, and her pussy was now sopping wet and gaping wide open. Her rosebud winked at him, just above it, so he pulled back on her hips and began rimming her.

Nicoles head shot up and she cried,"Oooooh."

Rick licked her from her sodden pussy back to her anus, and jabbed at it with his tongue. He pulled the cheeks of her ass apart and really attacked her.

Nicole moaned and grabbed the back of Rick's head to pull him tighter to her ass.

Cathy stroked Ricks cock slowly with her hand. It was a gooey mess of spit and mucus. She looked over Nicole's back and could just see Rick's eyes over the mounds of Nicky's ass. It looked like Nicole was getting a thorough salad tossing.

Nicole looked at Cathy with lust-hooded eyes and suddenly leaned into her for a kiss. Cathy was initially startled, but then returned the kiss, and even slipped her tongue into Nicole's mouth as the kiss heated up.

Nicole was transported back in time to their college days. She remembered a party after the homecoming football game their junior year when she and Cathy were at Steve's apartment with a rowdy group of drunk friends. Cathy was one of the worse off, and had been slurring her speech and dirty dancing with both guys and girls.

State won the game that day, and they were watching a replay on TV. When the clock ran out everyone whooped and hollered, and Nicole turned to Cathy who grabbed her and gave her a celebratory kiss.

Nicole remembered that the initial kiss was quick, but when Cathy pulled back and looked at Nicole, the smile on her face faded and was replaced with a look of pure lust. Cathy grabbed Nicole's face with both hands and kissed her again. This time there was no mistaking the passion in her kiss. She opened her mouth and devoured Nicole, who didn't pull away, but was too surprised to return the kiss in kind.

A couple of the guys noticed, and began shouting, "Go, go, go!"

That seemed to bring Cathy out of the moment, and she let Nicole go and looked around the room at everyone who was now staring at her. Steve was standing next to the keg with two of his buddies, and he had a shocked look on his face.

Nicole had just started to respond to Cathy before she pulled away, and was left feeling like she had been cheated. There was never another situation where the two of them ended up in a similar moment of passion until now.

Nicole and Cathy wrapped their arms around each other and the kiss spun out of control. Cathy used her hands to tweak and pull on Nicole's nipples as she jammed as much of her tongue down Nicole's throat as she could. Nicole was being stimulated at every sexual point of contact, and as Rick's tongue swept across her clit she came again, writhing on his chest with Cathy's arms around her.

"Mercy!" she gasped and rolled off of Rick, away from Cathy. "Isn't that the safe word when you can't take any more?"

Cathy and Rick smiled knowingly at her as she curled herself into the fetal position next to Rick.

"Before you pass out, Nicky, please tell Rick to fuck the shit out of me." Cathy asked politely.

Nicole looked up wearily at Rick and said, "Do it big guy." then dropped her head theatrically onto the bed as though she had passed out.

Cathy wasn't waiting, and climbed onto Rick with an evil look in her eye. Rick grinned and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Cathy reached down while they kissed and lined up his cock to her opening, She pushed back and took in the first four inches of Rick's manhood.

Rick could feel that she was ready for him, so he put his arms around her and grabbed her shoulders from behind. Then he thrust his cock into her to the hilt. Cathy broke their kiss to emit a loud groan, then she began humping back into him in time with his thrusts into her.

Cathy was pounding down on him, consumed with an animal passion. She could feel the rubber cock ring on her clit at the bottom of each stroke, and it reminded her that she was fucking someone else's husband. That thought, and the fact that it was only the second time she had been unfaithful to Steve in almost 15 years was foremost in her mind.

She felt ashamed, on one level, to be so excited by a stranger's cock. She knew it made her a slut in many people's eyes. But another part of her remembered how much it turned Steve on the last time she did it. She would do anything to make Steve happy, and this seemed to be the biggest turn-on of all for him. The tension between all of these emotions affected her brain and pussy at the same time, like an electric current passing back and forth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bracelet Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds